Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
perdition(troy sent me a message about the code. Vigilante, are you OK with me giving the code to perdition(troy? There's a chance that the one that appears will not have a working code if it is claimed.

Sorry, Olengie. You were a few minutes too late.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']perdition(troy sent me a message about the code. Vigilante, are you OK with me giving the code to perdition(troy? There's a chance that the one that appears will not have a working code if it is claimed.

Sorry, Olengie. You were a few minutes too late.[/QUOTE]That's fine by me.

[quote name='nhlducks35']Alright, just bought the Sony Pulse Elite headset or whatever it's called for $100 like new condition.

Any one have any prior experience with these?[/QUOTE]

Mine sounded great but the battery lasted for a couple of hours, so I returned them. I guess, check you battery's duration is my advice.

[quote name='Not Eric']Yeah, it's hard to beat $150 in Amazon credit since you would have to sell for about $170 on ebay to equal that after fees. 100% expect to get the Acceptable rate (and since it's cart only and a little beat up, that seems completely fair).

If you're looking for the cash then the condition might turn some people to other listings so you won't get top dollar, plus the usual worries about people on ebay or craigslist trying to scam you.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I figured. That extra 50 bucks woulda been nice, but I'm not gonna be picky. Things just sitting on my shelf. Might as well get to someone who actually wants it.

[quote name='perdition(troy']must not be anything good, none of my tracked items are going off lol[/QUOTE]

Hey man did you receive my message concerning that slipcover?

[quote name='karkyco']Some people do want it, eventually...and when they are unavailable at every retailer, their value skyrockets proportional to demand. I picked up a bunch of each (PS3, X360, and PC) when Best Buy and Gamestop clearanced them out, just wish I had cleaned out all the inventory in the city. I've been selling them on craigslist for no less than $200.[/QUOTE]

This is crazy... I have a PS3 CE sealed I just never got around to opening (thanks CAG-induced backlog). Picked it up from BB on clearance. Guess it was a good investment!

[quote name='perdition(troy']none of my tracked items are going off lol[/QUOTE]

What are you using to track items in the warehouse? I've been looking for something to watch for particular items but I could never find anything.

So I got my Like New Final Fantasy XIII. Not sure how they assigned it that grading as the case appeared to have melted in several areas.

I've never had a problem from the warehouse. What can I do, if anything?

[quote name='coopscohen']So I got my Like New Final Fantasy XIII. Not sure how they assigned it that grading as the case appeared to have melted in several areas.

I've never had a problem from the warehouse. What can I do, if anything?[/QUOTE]

:shock: I've never seen anything like that before. How are the contents on the inside though?

[quote name='coopscohen']
I've never had a problem from the warehouse. What can I do, if anything?[/QUOTE]

We shall band together and fight back! Grab your swords, pitchforks, anything, and let's ride!

Really, just contact CS and see what they'll do. Worst case, return it.

[quote name='kme06d']What are you using to track items in the warehouse? I've been looking for something to watch for particular items but I could never find anything.[/QUOTE]

I wanna know this as well. Shit like
This would save me do much time.

[quote name='coopscohen']So I got my Like New Final Fantasy XIII. Not sure how they assigned it that grading as the case appeared to have melted in several areas.

Wow, that's really bad. I would argue on their chat about getting a refund and shipped a new copy. Show them these images too.

That is terrible. Looks like someone tried feeding it to a dragon!!
Seriously - just let the customer service know. They will help you for sure

[quote name='skiy']:shock: I've never seen anything like that before. How are the contents on the inside though?[/QUOTE]

I just tried to open it up. The top is completely sealed. I would have to break open the case to open it completely. I was able to open the bottom slightly to retrieve the disc. It looks fine.

I guess I'll contact Amazon and see what they say.

[quote name='stageman12']This is crazy... I have a PS3 CE sealed I just never got around to opening (thanks CAG-induced backlog). Picked it up from BB on clearance. Guess it was a good investment![/QUOTE]

Same boat here, except from Newegg. Wish I'd opted for the pc version because I'll probably build a new system soon that would run it well. Just need to decide what the physical extras are worth to me.

[quote name='coopscohen']I just tried to open it up. The top is completely sealed. I would have to break open the case to open it completely. I was able to open the bottom slightly to retrieve the disc. It looks fine.

I guess I'll contact Amazon and see what they say.[/QUOTE]
Ask for partial refund if you want to keep.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the responses. I contacted Amazon and they refunded 50% of the price (which was $4.00). Time to crack this case open. I'm glad I have replacement ones.

[quote name='coopscohen']I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the responses. I contacted Amazon and they refunded 50% of the price (which was $4.00). Time to crack this case open. I'm glad I have replacement ones.[/QUOTE]

If you need more spare PS3 Cases, stop by Gamestop and pick up MAG for .99 cents. :lol:

They must be implementing the same grading system as some eBay sellers. Lol

Looks like someone kept it in the shrinkwrapper just a little too long.

Was it a fire sale? :D

It is like new in the sense that it still had the shrink wrap! Lol

[quote name='mask.air.raid']What's so special about it?[/QUOTE]

The Castlevania LE? From what I'm reading, the art book, game soundtrack and packaging. Also, it was apparently at a price about $50 lower than any of the other purchasing options on Amazon.

But other than that, nothing. :D

:360: Ass Creed BroHood - $6.56 [VG]

:360: Halo 3 - $3.60 (hehe) [VG]

:360: Mass Effect 3 - $9.70 [VG]

:ps3: Batman Arkham City GotY - $11.93 [VG]

:ps3: Max Payne 3 - $9.57 [A]

:ps3: MW3 - $8.51 [VG]

:ps3: Killzone 3 - $8.44 [LN]

:ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection - $19.66 [VG] (I've been monitoring this one myself and while it's still not low enough for me, it is the first time I've seen it below $20 so I thought someone may want it)

Edit: All of the above is gone, you bunch of vultures you

:3ds: White/Pink 3DSXL - $161.76 [LN] (Not sure if good deal?)

:360: Devil May Cry HD Collection - $11.70 [LN]

:360: Max Payne 3 - $10.26 [VG]

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']

:ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection - $19.66 [VG] (I've been monitoring this one myself and while it's still not low enough for me, it is the first time I've seen it below $20 so I thought someone may want it)[/QUOTE]

Haha I've been monitoring that game too and went ahead a grabbed it since it was the lowest I've seen it at and used a 30 day prime trial so figured why not.

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']:360: Ass Creed BroHood - $6.56 [VG]

:360: Halo 3 - $3.60 (hehe) [VG]

:360: Mass Effect 3 - $9.70 [VG]

:ps3: Batman Arkham City GotY - $11.93 [VG]

:ps3: Max Payne 3 - $9.57 [A]

:ps3: MW3 - $8.51 [VG]

:ps3: Killzone 3 - $8.44 [LN]

:ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection - $19.66 [VG] (I've been monitoring this one myself and while it's still not low enough for me, it is the first time I've seen it below $20 so I thought someone may want it)[/QUOTE]

Tempted by that MW3, I already have it on PC so I think I'm going to pass.

[quote name='daver16']Haha I've been monitoring that game too and went ahead a grabbed it since it was the lowest I've seen it at and used a 30 day prime trial so figured why not.[/QUOTE]

Enjoy it! Glad someone here that was looking for it got it :D

There was a LN Mario Kart 7 which came and went. I ordered it yesterday new after receiving my Amazon trade-in bonus yesterday. I wish I'd waited because I could have picked up Resident Evil or Sticker Star too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back