Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question for you guys.

You guys have said that if you continuously complain to Amazon for refunds and price adjustments that they flag your account and eventually suspend or ban it.

My question to you is, If you often Cancel Items that are listed as Shipping Soon could that flag your account as well? I've been doing that a lot recently. Basically I have had a quick trigger finger and when I really researched the price of a deal I sometimes find it for a little less. So I cancel my order.

Thanks.

[quote name='CAGALICIOUS']Quick question for you guys.

You guys have said that if you continuously complain to Amazon for refunds and price adjustments that they flag your account and eventually suspend or ban it.

My question to you is, If you often Cancel Items that are listed as Shipping Soon could that flag your account as well? I've been doing that a lot recently. Basically I have had a quick trigger finger and when I really researched the price of a deal I sometimes find it for a little less. So I cancel my order.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard of anything like that, so I doubt it. Complaining for refunds is a whole different issue that costs them money, and they will eventually catch on if you do it too frequently.

[quote name='lifebenders']Hahaha, the $162 is back in the list :p[/QUOTE]

that was mine. i'm waiting to see if sony announces a price cut at gamescon. something tells me that it's coming soon.

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']that was mine. i'm waiting to see if sony announces a price cut at gamescon. something tells me that it's coming soon.[/QUOTE]

Just read on Destructoid today that Sony admitted they are having problems getting developers to make games for the Vita, so I agree that a price drop will be in the near future. More units that sell the more developers will be willing to make games for it.

[quote name='TraBuch']Laptop got here today and it is one beautiful piece of machinery. I hate myself for buying it.[/QUOTE]

Cool mine came today too. It's a beast.

[quote name='maxiell']For the folks who got the gaming laptops, can you post pics so we can get an idea of the condition?[/QUOTE]

Can't, too busy creaming my pants.

I haven't opened mine yet, but I'll post pix when I can.

[quote name='maxiell']For the folks who got the gaming laptops, can you post pics so we can get an idea of the condition?[/QUOTE]

It basically looks brand new, but the windows sticker on the bottom has been crossed out and there is a new one next to it with a new windows serial code. It's working great so far, I can post pictures later.

Not the best pictures, but here's the laptop.

1022564.jpg
1022565.jpg
1022566.jpg
1022567.jpg
1022568a.jpg
1022569.jpg

[quote name='CAGALICIOUS']Quick question for you guys.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
I would consider any type of activity that has them losing money that they would've made on a sale as an offense they could flag your account for. In the instance you're talking about above, someone else who has that same quick trigger finger but doesn't research the products they're buying could've likely bought and kept the same item you tied up for a while with your order that you cancelled.

And wow, those are some ginormous pics for that laptop.:shock:

did anyone see that 129.99 vita 3g/wi-fi? it's listed as "like new" but the description says "the screen doesn't show anything". does he mean the screen doesn't show wear and tear, or it really doesn't show anything?

[quote name='camelking6969']http://www.amazon.com/JSRF-Jet-Set-...7EE7U53NWQ&qid=1344649285&s=merchant&sr=1-221

jet set radio for 35.00 lmao[/QUOTE]

Not sure why that's funny....

The standalone JSRF disc is semi-rare/uncommon (unlike the pack-in SegaGT2k/JSRF combo disc) and afaik is backwards-compatible with the 360, while the combo disc is not. 35 bucks for a like-new copy is a pretty good deal considering the rest of the AMZ marketplace seller/ebay pricing (not taking into account anyone's local 'vintage gamestore' price-gouging that usually occurs).

Also keep in mind that only "Jet Set/Grind Radio" (the Dreamcast game) is getting an HD re-release on PSN/XBLA/PC, not this game, which is the sequel "Jet Set Radio FUTURE".

Anyhow...just wanted to share that heads-up.

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']did anyone see that 129.99 vita 3g/wi-fi? it's listed as "like new" but the description says "the screen doesn't show anything". does he mean the screen doesn't show wear and tear, or it really doesn't show anything?[/QUOTE]

the way its phrased id say broken.

Keep us posted if it comes with all the DLCs. Still a good deal even if it doesn't.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I snagged :ps3: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (Very Good) for $17.50 :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='NuclearPorkchop']Not sure why that's funny....

The standalone JSRF disc is semi-rare/uncommon (unlike the pack-in SegaGT2k/JSRF combo disc) and afaik is backwards-compatible with the 360, while the combo disc is not. 35 bucks for a like-new copy is a pretty good deal considering the rest of the AMZ marketplace seller/ebay pricing (not taking into account anyone's local 'vintage gamestore' price-gouging that usually occurs).

Also keep in mind that only "Jet Set/Grind Radio" (the Dreamcast game) is getting an HD re-release on PSN/XBLA/PC, not this game, which is the sequel "Jet Set Radio FUTURE".

Anyhow...just wanted to share that heads-up.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the combo disc is backwards compatible. I was lucky enough to snag it for a dollar a while back.

[quote name='mac101010']Actually, the combo disc is backwards compatible. I was lucky enough to snag it for a dollar a while back.[/QUOTE]

Huh, well I did a little digging and you seem to be right, although the random internet thread postings seem to bring up a myriad of issues that others seem to neither confirm or deny (game doesnt work @ 720p; has black bars on sides; frame-rate issues; etc).

If that's the case, then color me surprised. I have no idea where my copy of the combo disc is, and never bothered to test it, so I'll take your word for it.

Still, for whatever reason, the standalone disc IS more sought-after for collectors.

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']did anyone see that 129.99 vita 3g/wi-fi? it's listed as "like new" but the description says "the screen doesn't show anything". does he mean the screen doesn't show wear and tear, or it really doesn't show anything?[/QUOTE]

I'd say it might be the one I got a while back, but it wasn't a 3G (from what I could tell, at least).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elIz4C2KSs4

[quote name='lifebenders']a 3G Vita ''Like New'' that claims might come repackaged, does this mean we won't find the 8GB mem card?[/QUOTE]

There's only one way to find out...:)

[quote name='iaacp']PS3 320GB Modern Warfare 3 Bundle - Very good - $210

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ[/QUOTE]

Sorry I swooped this one up before it was posted here. Real sorry. Got it today. Unfortunately it's not a Modern Warfare 3 console. Packed in a plain brown box showing condition "good" (instead of "very good") and "recertified" *ouch*. Opened it up and it's packed with a sixaxis controller not dualshock *double ouch*. Plug it in to set up and it works but it's not even a 320gb console its a 120gb *sigh*.

It's my third strike from Warehouse deals for a replacement PS3. 1st one was DOA and 2nd smelled like cat pee and cigarettes (got enough stink in my house already).

[quote name='angsto2']Sorry I swooped this one up before it was posted here. Real sorry. Got it today. Unfortunately it's not a Modern Warfare 3 console. Packed in a plain brown box showing condition "good" (instead of "very good") and "recertified" *ouch*. Opened it up and it's packed with a sixaxis controller not dualshock *double ouch*. Plug it in to set up and it works but it's not even a 320gb console its a 120gb *sigh*.

It's my third strike from Warehouse deals for a replacement PS3. 1st one was DOA and 2nd smelled like cat pee and cigarettes (got enough stink in my house already).[/QUOTE]

they might come out with a super slim soon (probably before the holiday season) if you can wait that long.

[quote name='angsto2']Sorry I swooped this one up before it was posted here. Real sorry. Got it today. Unfortunately it's not a Modern Warfare 3 console. Packed in a plain brown box showing condition "good" (instead of "very good") and "recertified" *ouch*. Opened it up and it's packed with a sixaxis controller not dualshock *double ouch*. Plug it in to set up and it works but it's not even a 320gb console its a 120gb *sigh*.

It's my third strike from Warehouse deals for a replacement PS3. 1st one was DOA and 2nd smelled like cat pee and cigarettes (got enough stink in my house already).[/QUOTE]

Wow I miss the days when warehouse deals were all new but with shipping defects.

Pics of the laptop (received it yesterday)

WARNING: very large photos....
http://i.imgur.com/odPRw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/aw0Rx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8mDLK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/DqRwg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/SZc3B.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TVygY.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rcJvf.jpg

Everything arrived in near mint condition. The only markings visible in the photos are from my greasy fingers (sorry, just had some chicken nuggets)! Included the RoG gaming mouse and backpack as well - both in new condition.

I'm very pleased with the purchase... although the wife is rather frustrated in the investment. :)

My $25 "like new" :360: Batman: Arkham City collectors edition came in today. It's brand new, had a little tear in the plastic wrap and a few black scuff marks on the plastic outer casing. AWD comes through again.:bouncy: Now to find a place for the statue.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']
Everything arrived in near mint condition. The only markings visible in the photos are from my greasy fingers (sorry, just had some chicken nuggets)! Included the RoG gaming mouse and backpack as well - both in new condition.
[/QUOTE]

Jeez, I guess I'm the only one who didn't get the backpack. I feel like it would be nitpicking to complain to amazon about it.

[quote name='myka22']Jeez, I guess I'm the only one who didn't get the backpack. I feel like it would be nitpicking to complain to amazon about it.[/QUOTE]

I ordered "Like New" and didn't get the backpack either. :cry:

[quote name='myka22']Jeez, I guess I'm the only one who didn't get the backpack. I feel like it would be nitpicking to complain to amazon about it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='backseatdog']I ordered "Like New" and didn't get the backpack either. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Backpacks aren't always good...

http://youtu.be/jvxEr0uY6kI?t=46s

(see 0:46 to cheer you up)

[quote name='TraBuch']Gonna give the laptop a workout, see how it runs Max Payne 3.[/QUOTE]

I'm running an Asus G72gx-rbbx05 (2.53Ghz C2D stock, 6gb DDR2, GTX260m) and MP3 still looks great. Laptop is a bit dated specs-wise but most games are a breeze to play. Wish I could throw a quad in this thing though.

Your Asus should work great.

That sucks dude. try waiting a little. The new PS3 Model may be introduced soon at a cheaper price. Never know.

[quote name='BiggNick']I'm running an Asus G72gx-rbbx05 (2.53Ghz C2D stock, 6gb DDR2, GTX260m) and MP3 still looks great. Laptop is a bit dated specs-wise but most games are a breeze to play. Wish I could throw a quad in this thing though.

Your Asus should work great.[/QUOTE]

Yeah MP3 plays great just avoid iTunes.

Just got Forza 3 - Limited Edition for $24.xx.

I bought this when it first came out but sold it on ebay for the same amount I paid for it. So if it comes with the DLC Cards used than its no biggie. I also never bought any of the DLC for the game as my buggy picked up the Ultimate Edition Plat Hits version and I just installed all of the stuff from his 2nd disc.

i would contact amazon and ask if they would sell you a NEW ONE at the used price

that is how i got my NEW VITA for 187

They updated the laptops but for the price nothing compares to those ASUS G74s you guys got. Nothing even close really. I've been looking since they popped up and now it's extremely hard for me to find anything I want as everything looks like a lousy deal in comparison.

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Yeah MP3 plays great just avoid iTunes.[/QUOTE]

...but I use Itunes to play MP3.

dum dum chi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back