Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Shaq-Funaki']Thanks snagged it! A VG one still available for $27.99[/QUOTE]

Must have been more then one as I snagged one as well :D

Game finally hit my price point.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:ps3: PlayStation 3 160GB System (Very Good) $174.97
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Red) (Like New) $33.53
:ps3: The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection (Very Good) $13.99
:360: Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures! (Very Good) $76.97
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black (Very Good) $26.40
:360: Xbox 360 Wired Controller - Black (Good) $21.79
:360: Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership (Like New) $35.92
:360: Xbox 360 LIVE 4000 Points (Like New) $37.47
:360: NCAA Football 13 (Very Good) $37.03
:360: Dead Rising 2 Zombrex Edition (Acceptable) $24.07
:360: Prototype 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition (Like New) $44.99
:360: Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition (Like New) $43.23
:360: Street Fighter X Tekken: Special Edition (Good) $27.53
:360: Deathsmiles Limited Edition (Acceptable) $16.76
:360: Halo Reach - Limited Edition (Good) $20.64[/QUOTE]

I don't get it, how can they have used Microsoft points and live subs for sale?
Sorry if I am out of the loop on that. If the codes are good, I would jump on them for that price.

[quote name='JeriKu']How are the annual codes fr the 360?

Do they work? $35.00 for a year is cheap![/QUOTE]

I bought one a little while back, it was unused and had tape all over the paper enclosure, wasn't a card like normal, but a printed code on the backside of enclosure. Overall I was happy for almost 50% normal.

[quote name='Carbonite']I don't get it, how can they have used Microsoft points and live subs for sale?
Sorry if I am out of the loop on that. If the codes are good, I would jump on them for that price.[/QUOTE]

both are probaly new just bent cards

[quote name='Vigilante']There's always the chance it's a Greatest Hits (green-label) copy.[/QUOTE]

That listing alone tells you just how far AWD has fallen. I got a like new black label FF7 from the warehouse for $12 over a year ago.

the dragonball z ultimate battle 22 was black label and was like new, very happy with it. the WWF game was complete and in excellent shape as well but was green label.

[quote name='antlp89']Just a heads up, I purchased this stick from AWD and one of the buttons did not register whatsoever. Could be the same stick as I returned it a couple of weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

An easy and cheap fix. Just have to open it up and check if it's the button or the wire connection but you risk voiding the warranty.

[quote name='Zeikoa']An easy and cheap fix. Just have to open it up and check if it's the button or the wire connection but you risk voiding the warranty.[/QUOTE]

You don't know if it's a problem with the wiring or board and if it is you are SOL after you open it up.

:ps3: Dirt 3 Complete Edition (inlcudes DLC on-disc): $20.99 [Very Good], eligible for FSSS

I see 2 copies available, thinking about picking up one of them...

edit: I pulled the trigger, should still be one left.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eLefAdEr']:ps3: Dirt 3 Complete Edition (inlcudes DLC on-disc): $20.99 [Very Good], eligible for FSSS

I see 2 copies available, thinking about picking up one of them...

edit: I pulled the trigger, should still be one left.[/QUOTE]

As a heads up, be careful with that because I got people saying that there were some glitches with the Dirt 3 Complete Edition, where they received the original Dirt 3 in a sealed Dirt 3 Complete copy. When you get the disk, there should be a gold ring on the outer edge. Also, when you try to play, the DLC cars should already be unlocked. If they ask you to buy the cars, you got the vanilla copy.

1600 MSP $12 sorry no link on phone

edit: MSP are gone but it does look like a good update just happened ps3s ,vitas, darksiders 2 more

[quote name='kulaguy']As a heads up, be careful with that because I got people saying that there were some glitches with the Dirt 3 Complete Edition, where they received the original Dirt 3 in a sealed Dirt 3 Complete copy. When you get the disk, there should be a gold ring on the outer edge. Also, when you try to play, the DLC cars should already be unlocked. If they ask you to buy the cars, you got the vanilla copy.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reminder, I was aware of the gold ring so that'll be the first thing I check.

I grabbed a FO3:GOTY :ps3: like new a couple of days ago for $13.47 (keeps going in/out of stock). However, they sent me the vanilla GH copy of the game. Looks like I'll have to chat or call tomorrow to see what's up.

This is my first time buying from AW. Is Amazon usually good about fixing situations like this?

[quote name='kouleefoh']TRU is having this part of the 2 for $60 sale , so you might wanna consider that[/QUOTE]
Two for $60? Really? I had a kinda passing interest in Sleeping Dogs(which used to be True Crime: Hong Kong, right?), but for $60 it was a no buy for me. For $30 I might consider it, but only if BB would PM the TRU deal.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Someone got the Fallout:NV CE for the 360, but I got the PS3 version for $28.37 - Like New :)[/QUOTE]
;) I got that shit brand new at GS for $29.99 a year or more ago.:razz: I doubt they still have any in stock, but you could always check your local GS stores to see if they do. It might even be cheaper by now.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer'];) I got that shit brand new at GS for $29.99 a year or more ago.:razz: I doubt they still have any in stock, but you could always check your local GS stores to see if they do. It might even be cheaper by now.[/QUOTE]

I never saw one in a local GS on sale. Only one I saw was an xbox for $50+ at Best Buy. I wish I could have just paid $20 or less for the goodies, and they could keep the game. lol

[quote name='kouleefoh']TRU is having this part of the 2 for $60 sale , so you might wanna consider that[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Two for $60? Really? I had a kinda passing interest in Sleeping Dogs(which used to be True Crime: Hong Kong, right?), but for $60 it was a no buy for me. For $30 I might consider it, but only if BB would PM the TRU deal.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mcthatch']Thanks for the tip![/QUOTE]
Sorry, I said it wrong, I meant "is going to have" haha. The deal is supposed to be on 9/02

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer'];) I got that shit brand new at GS for $29.99 a year or more ago.:razz: I doubt they still have any in stock, but you could always check your local GS stores to see if they do. It might even be cheaper by now.[/QUOTE]

Is it true the game doesn't work well in the ps3?

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']It's a Bethesda game. Of course it doesn't work as well on the PS3.[/QUOTE]

Well I don't mind glitches, but unplayable games are on a different realm. I was just wondering if that was the case

[quote name='mars009']Well I don't mind glitches, but unplayable games are on a different realm. I was just wondering if that was the case[/QUOTE]

The game works fine with some hiccups and graphical glitches such as npcs not being there, inanimate objects like chairs disappearing, etc., but after 10-20ish hour it gets unbearable. Personally, my ps3 kept on freezing after 1-2 hours of straight gameplay, enough for me to put it down.

[quote name='Quagmilion']The game works fine with some hiccups and graphical glitches such as npcs not being there, inanimate objects like chairs disappearing, etc., but after 10-20ish hour it gets unbearable. Personally, my ps3 kept on freezing after 1-2 hours of straight gameplay, enough for me to put it down.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was wondering. Yeah as soon as a game starts freezing my PS3 I stop playing it. Thanks !

[quote name='mars009']That's what I was wondering. Yeah as soon as a game starts freezing my PS3 I stop playing it. Thanks ![/QUOTE]
I didn't mean to be sarcastic to you. It was a slight towards Bethesda. It's ridiculous that their games don't run correctly on the PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back