Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kouleefoh']It was not a scam, haha..
unit13.jpg
[/QUOTE]

why would it be a scam

Not the best place to ask, but I recently bought a ps3 from i guess a 3rd party. The system seems to be fine. When I hook it up with my hdmi cord theres red and gray dots all over the screen. I insterted the hmdi cable in every socket on ym tv and I get the same result? Could it be my hdmi cable or is it possibly the ps3?

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Not the best place to ask, but I recently bought a ps3 from i guess a 3rd party. The system seems to be fine. When I hook it up with my hdmi cord theres red and gray dots all over the screen. I insterted the hmdi cable in every socket on ym tv and I get the same result? Could it be my hdmi cable or is it possibly the ps3?[/QUOTE]

You might need to reset the video settings. "Hold down the Power Button for 5-6 seconds - until you hear the second beep." From http://www.portfolioofpb.com/blog/ps3-blank-screen-switch-inputs-hdmi-to-composite-to-hdmi

[quote name='Yigytugd']You might need to reset the video settings. "Hold down the Power Button for 5-6 seconds - until you hear the second beep." From http://www.portfolioofpb.com/blog/ps3-blank-screen-switch-inputs-hdmi-to-composite-to-hdmi[/QUOTE]

Ill try that and post the results. I played Batman TDK and at first the red and grey dots were gone =, but after skipping a few scenes they returned. I played R&C TOD and the red and grey dots were squirmming all over the tv. Lastly I put in my Looney tunes collection bluray (From the BB DOTD) and I saw no red and grey dots. I thinking I might order a playstation owned hdmi cable from BB and see if that works. I dont want to believe I got sold a broken console, because everything about it was nice.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Ill try that and post the results. I played Batman TDK and at first the red and grey dots were gone =, but after skipping a few scenes they returned. I played R&C TOD and the red and grey dots were squirmming all over the tv. Lastly I put in my Looney tunes collection bluray (From the BB DOTD) and I saw no red and grey dots. I thinking I might order a playstation owned hdmi cable from BB and see if that works. I dont want to believe I got sold a broken console, because everything about it was nice.[/QUOTE]

You should contact Amazon customer service and tell them you have a defective console since that's what it sounds like. Buy a cheap $3 HDMI cord from Amazon (they work the same as other expensive cords, there is no difference) and see if that works. Still it appears to be a problem with the PS3 but trying a different cord might work.

[quote name='Yigytugd']You should contact Amazon customer service and tell them you have a defective console since that's what it sounds like. Buy a cheap $3 HDMI cord from Amazon (they work the same as other expensive cords, there is no difference) and see if that works. Still it appears to be a problem with the PS3 but trying a different cord might work.[/QUOTE]

If I may ask, what good will me telling amazon the promblem do? Honeslty Im not going to return the system. Too much of a hassle for just $100. I will def. get on buying a new hdmi cord though. I just plugged the same one into my 360 and theres no promblem there. Honestly man, it seems like nothing goes my way. Theres ALWAYS has to be some fuckup somewhere. :cry:

[quote name='Royal High Knight']If I may ask, what good will me telling amazon the promblem do? Honeslty Im not going to return the system. Too much of a hassle for just $100. I will def. get on buying a new hdmi cord though. I just plugged the same one into my 360 and theres no promblem there. Honestly man, it seems like nothing goes my way. Theres ALWAYS has to be some fuckup somewhere. :cry:[/QUOTE]

If it was a third party seller, contact them about the problem. What kind of feedback do they have? What was the condition listed in the notes? Was it listed as Like New, Very Good, Good or Acceptable?

$100 seems awful cheap for a PS3 without having some kind of problem.

[quote name='sp00ge']If it was a third party seller, contact them about the problem. What kind of feedback do they have? What was the condition listed in the notes? Was it listed as Like New, Very Good, Good or Acceptable?

$100 seems awful cheap for a PS3 without having some kind of problem.[/QUOTE]

Yeah should of put details. It was a Very Good condition ps3 from mistermoney-hq. It actually cost $148 but I had $40 in credit. The ps3 came with everything expect original box and manual. The box it was shipped in was well protected. Wrapped nice and it had those plastic peanut things (I dont know what there called). The seller or company has great feedback (4.8). Ima hook the ps3 to another tv with that same hdmi cable and see if I get the same result. If I do then we have a promblem.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Yeah should of put details. It was a Very Good condition ps3 from mistermoney-hq. It actually cost $148 but I had $40 in credit. The ps3 came with everything expect original box and manual. The box it was shipped in was well protected. Wrapped nice and it had those plastic peanut things (I dont know what there called). The seller or company has great feedback (4.8). Ima hook the ps3 to another tv with that same hdmi cable and see if I get the same result. If I do then we have a promblem.[/QUOTE]

I would contact them about the problem. It may have been an oversight, which happens to all sellers from time to time, and they should offer some sort of resolution. No harm in getting the ball rolling, especially with only a 30-day return window for third party sellers.

[quote name='Royal High Knight'] Ima hook the ps3 to another tv with that same hdmi cable and see if I get the same result. If I do then we have a promblem.[/QUOTE]

no, you have a problem. lol

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Yeah should of put details. It was a Very Good condition ps3 from mistermoney-hq. It actually cost $148 but I had $40 in credit. The ps3 came with everything expect original box and manual. The box it was shipped in was well protected. Wrapped nice and it had those plastic peanut things (I dont know what there called). The seller or company has great feedback (4.8). Ima hook the ps3 to another tv with that same hdmi cable and see if I get the same result. If I do then we have a promblem.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely complain if you have a problem. I recently bought a game that came in far worse condition than listed. I complained to the seller and got no response, and after a few days you report them to amazon. They ended up refunding my purchase completely and i got to keep the (very beat up, but working) game.

Got my "Like New" Dragon's Dogma I got for $29.99. It came new/sealed. The stickers (the ones that are usually on the inside of the plastic) were on the outside and the Resident evil demo sticker was on the plastic as well. Nice :)

[quote name='confoosious']I had a promblem... bitch wouldn't put out.[/QUOTE]
I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one. Oh wait! You said promblem. Houston, we have a problem ;)

Just tried to enter the XBOX live code. As it turns out, someone just replaced the XBOX live code with an inactivated prepaid card. Amazon got scammed hard. Some people are disgusting! [quote name='biggie2123']The XBOX LIVE Gold starter kit ($51) I ordered was brand new. It was opened but the codes are unused so it is all good.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='biggie2123']Just tried to enter the XBOX live code. As it turns out, someone just replaced the XBOX live code with an inactivated prepaid card. Amazon got scammed hard. Some people are disgusting![/QUOTE]
How did they replace it?

[quote name='Shaq-Funaki']Got my "Like New" Dragon's Dogma I got for $29.99. It came new/sealed. The stickers (the ones that are usually on the inside of the plastic) were on the outside and the Resident evil demo sticker was on the plastic as well. Nice :)[/QUOTE]

How did you get this?

It was opened. I guess someone returned it to amazon and put in a prepaid card without the scratch off section being uncovered. That way the card looks looks new but but its actually worthless. [quote name='kouleefoh']How did they replace it?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='biggie2123']It was opened. I guess someone returned it to amazon and put in a prepaid card without the scratch off section being uncovered. That way the card looks looks new but but its actually worthless.[/QUOTE]
wow first i heard of this scam.

Is it just me or everytime I search a game by name without specify a system, it would always be Xbox360 or Wii? PS3 rarely ever pop up, unless it's an exclusive

It is a prepaid card that you can get from a Target or something. It has to be activated in order to work. [quote name='kouleefoh']wow first i heard of this scam.

Is it just me or everytime I search a game by name without specify a system, it would always be Xbox360 or Wii? PS3 rarely ever pop up, unless it's an exclusive[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mastershokhan']How did you get this?[/QUOTE]

Amazon price matched Best Buy a week or two ago for $39.99 new. This dropped the Like New price for Dragon's Dogma on AWD to $29.99 during that time. I bought it and they just happened to send me a new copy :D

Also, on AWD right now:

Arc The Lad Collection:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...=&qid=&seller=&shipPromoFilter=1&sort=sip&sr=

Like New: $36.31
Good: $31.47
Acceptable: $29.05

Got my "damaged box" atlas portal gun in today, was 114.xx$. Box was actually in damn near perfect condition, dunno what that was about. Now I have the peabody and atlas guns, if only I can get chell for under a zillion dollars now

:360: Dead Island GOTY - Like New - $14.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

:ps3: Dead Island GOTY - Like New - $14.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

:360: 250GB Console Racing Bundle - Good - $194.35
(Posted above but wanted to point out that this is the Racing Bundle with Forza 4 and the Racing Wheel. And it has the description that leads me to believe it's New/Damaged Stock. Great deal.)

:ps3: Fallout New Vegas Ultimate - Very Good - $20.99

:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Acceptable - $11.99

:ps3: Street Fighter X Tekken - Good - $12.34

:ps3: Just Cause 2 - Like New - $14.99

um, where do you see $109.21? and even if it was that cheap, id never take a chance buying it, idc who it was being sold by. That's way too good to be true.

edit: nvm im confused/being trolled lol

Had a rare miss from Warehouse Deals; bought Sleeping Dogs for PS3. Game/manual/boxart were there, but the box was a Blu-Ray movie box, not a game box. Called them up and they said to send it back. Would've preferred an exchange, but I guess that's not in the cards :(

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']Had a rare miss from Warehouse Deals; bought Sleeping Dogs for PS3. Game/manual/boxart were there, but the box was a Blu-Ray movie box, not a game box. Called them up and they said to send it back. Would've preferred an exchange, but I guess that's not in the cards :([/QUOTE]

For a game that is as awesome as Sleeping Dogs, I would just buy a PS3 replacement case on eBay. Seriously, you can get one for like 2 bucks!

a miss on a like new Ghost Recon FS from Warehouse Deals - got the noticeable xbox etched circle of death on it. Second time this has happened to me. I'm very annoyed, because this just means that they're not even looking at the discs they're selling as like new.

[quote name='maxiell']:3ds: Resident Evil Revelations Like New $15.xx

I'd buy it, but I already bought it from Gamestop for $34.99 and never played it. Genius.[/QUOTE]

will wait for bestbuy 5 buck clearance

[quote name='mcthatch']a miss on a like new Ghost Recon FS from Warehouse Deals - got the noticeable xbox etched circle of death on it. Second time this has happened to me. I'm very annoyed, because this just means that they're not even looking at the discs they're selling as like new.[/QUOTE]

one bad disc = the whole operation is crooked.

Right

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back