Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='biggie2123']PS3 Controller - Black - LN - $33.26

PS3 160GB - VG - $175
There are a ton of these.

XBOX 360 Limited Star Wars Bundle - 279.30[/QUOTE] I snagged the Star Wars bundle. I canceled the Gears of War 3 console bundle I ordered from AWD. I figured I should hold out for a better deal. The gold Star Wars controllers go for quite a bit on eBay and I'm sure I can get some money out of the white Kinect. That will take the cost down drastically. Now I got a nice Xbox360 with a large HDD and a console in time for Forza Horizon and Halo 4.

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']I snagged the Star Wars bundle. I canceled the Gears of War 3 console bundle I ordered from AWD. I figured I should hold out for a better deal. The gold Star Wars controllers go for quite a bit on eBay and I'm sure I can get some money out of the white Kinect. That will take the cost down drastically. Now I got a nice Xbox360 with a large HDD and a console in time for Forza Horizon and Halo 4.[/QUOTE]

A guy was selling his Star Wars 360 on craigslist without a hard drive (he had given it to his bro, who had a 4GB arcade) and kinect but had the box and everything for $100...maybe I should buy it from him..

I did manage to buy his DSi XL with about 7 or 8 games and a :360: MW3 for $65 though.

Anyone who has the Star Wars 360, how do you like it?

[quote name='plus1zero']A guy was selling his Star Wars 360 on craigslist without a hard drive (he had given it to his bro, who had a 4GB arcade) and kinect but had the box and everything for $100...maybe I should buy it from him..

I did manage to buy his DSi XL with about 7 or 8 games and a :360: MW3 for $65 though.

Anyone who has the Star Wars 360, how do you like it?[/QUOTE] I'd jump on it. Seems like I could get $50-60 out of the white Kinect with the two games. There are two of the gold controllers up on eBay right now for $76 each with tons of bids.

Also, I watched a Youtube video of the custom sounds for this console. Oh yeah, it's cool.

[quote name='plus1zero']A guy was selling his Star Wars 360 on craigslist without a hard drive (he had given it to his bro, who had a 4GB arcade) and kinect but had the box and everything for $100...maybe I should buy it from him..

Anyone who has the Star Wars 360, how do you like it?[/QUOTE]

:hot: Dafuck do you live? Dude must be desperate for crack monies :whistle2:#

Anyone who has the Star Wars 360, how do you like it?[/QUOTE]

Sounds... suspicious. Like "call the cops, this guy is probably selling stolen goods" suspicious.

[quote name='apterous']Sounds... suspicious. Like "call the cops, this guy is probably selling stolen goods" suspicious.[/QUOTE]

Umm what? You have to have to some sort of proof for why you think someone is selling stolen goods before the cops are going to even listen to you. I can just imagine "This guy is selling a 360 for cheap" and them going "yeah let's go break down his door".

I offered him $80 for the console, he's going to take it. I met him Friday to buy his DSi XL, the games he had were stuff like Lego Indy 2, Nintendogs, etc. He seemed like a nice enough guy, he's in college so he may just really be needing money. Could be a stolen Xbox, I dunno. The DSi works perfect though, I had some suspicions at first but he's been straight up, sent pics of it being played with MW3 last week and the box and everything.

[quote name='gothamcentral79']Umm what? You have to have to some sort of proof for why you think someone is selling stolen goods before the cops are going to even listen to you. I can just imagine "This guy is selling a 360 for cheap" and them going "yeah let's go break down his door".[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='blinknot4']:ps3: Borderlands 2 - LN - $44.24
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ[/QUOTE]

27635977.jpg

:360: NBA Baller Beats Like New $44.97

You waited for the day that NBA Baller Beats would show up on AWD, and it finally came.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']how is dragons dogma keeping its value?

[/QUOTE]

well, if you keep an eye open you can catch it for a decent price. I got mine for $29.99 (PS3 - very good) a couple months back.

Received my :360: Borderlands Ultimate Loot Chest (Like New) -- brand new, just a small nick on the corner of the box. Still factory sealed. Another great AWD purchase.

[quote name='HydroX']Received my :360: Borderlands Ultimate Loot Chest (Like New) -- brand new, just a small nick on the corner of the box. Still factory sealed. Another great AWD purchase.[/QUOTE]

Congrats!

I ordered that Stars Wars Xbox360 bundle last night around 10pm or so. Usually items go right into "shipping soon." The bundle is still sitting at "Not Yet Shipped." Should I be worried yet? It says the delivery estimate is Wednesday, October 3rd. I even added 1-day shipping and the delivery estimate didn't change.

[quote name='DesertLeo']well, if you keep an eye open you can catch it for a decent price. I got mine for $29.99 (PS3 - very good) a couple months back.[/QUOTE]

From AWD?

[quote name='Yamato']From AWD?[/QUOTE]

Yea, I got it early july (the fourth I believe, actually). Oh, and I was wrong. It wasn't "very good", it was "good". It DID come complete though.

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']I ordered that Stars Wars Xbox360 bundle last night around 10pm or so. Usually items go right into "shipping soon." The bundle is still sitting at "Not Yet Shipped." Should I be worried yet? It says the delivery estimate is Wednesday, October 3rd. I even added 1-day shipping and the delivery estimate didn't change.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes they claim items are "backordered" - but it will be posted in the item description. My Borderlands Loot Chest didn't go into "Shipping Soon" until my payment was fully processed. Changing the shipping times didn't do much, but I opted for 2-day regardless.

[quote name='confoosious']dammit those are good deals.

would the original warranty still apply?[/QUOTE]

Some of these I sense are new sealed. I don't know this for certain.

I had one in my cart at even lower that was clearly damaged stock, new sealed from the description it offered, but I blinked and it was gone.

Judging by the terrible warranty they give you on refurbished products sold on apple.com I would assume you either get no warranty or some 90 day garbage. You could always get lucky and get one that fell off the shelf though and was never registered.

I got a new Lenovo y580 for $950 + $100 rebate and the specs on it kill those macbooks. What exactly do people use them for? Is it just bragging rights?

[quote name='ShockandAww']I got a new Lenovo y580 for $950 + $100 rebate and the specs on it kill those macbooks. What exactly do people use them for? Is it just bragging rights?[/QUOTE]

Yeah pretty much. They're really overrated.

... and all the apple haters come out of the woodwork. If you don't like the macbook pros, that's good for you but they are great machines.

The 2012 mbp is f'ing awesome. I just picked one up this summer. best of both worlds.

I picked up a lenovo p580 today for a specific project and when I'm done with it, I'm gonna give it to my mother.

@shockandaww - the one spec you don't have on the y580 is "OSX." It's not for everyone but those of us who appreciate it, appreciate it. No need to have a fanboy war.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I got a new Lenovo y580 for $950 + $100 rebate and the specs on it kill those macbooks. What exactly do people use them for? Is it just bragging rights?[/QUOTE]

The Apple laptops have twice the resale value of PC laptops, so that would be one reason.

I'm actually considering that Lenovo. Are you liking it? How's the display?

[quote name='confoosious']... and all the apple haters come out of the woodwork. If you don't like the macbook pros, that's good for you but they are great machines.

The 2012 mbp is f'ing awesome. I just picked one up this summer. best of both worlds.

I picked up a lenovo p580 today for a specific project and when I'm done with it, I'm gonna give it to my mother.[/QUOTE]

I dont mean to be a hater...I see the value in a ipad or ipod (i've got an ipod touch and will get the next ipad for my wife) but the computer with those specs just seems ridiculous.

I mean I game some and just hooked up my computer to my TV and can use an Xbox controller to play Borderlands 2, and I'll do the same with Dishonored when it comes out. Just seems like you're not getting any real value at those prices for the macbooks.

[quote name='maxiell']The Apple laptops have twice the resale value of PC laptops, so that would be one reason.
I'm actually considering that Lenovo. Are you liking it? How's the display?[/QUOTE]
I'm loving it so far. Display is fine (I got the 1080p one, though I could have lived with the lower res just fine since I connect to TV when gaming on it usually), the physical monitor itself is flimsier than my old crappy laptop but it's not really a big deal to me. Only issue I read about that I was worried about was heat issues so I just bought a coolmaster...fan thingy that it sits on and it works pretty well. I havent actually checked any temps but I can tell it's cooler than it was so that's all I was worried about. I'd recommend getting it if you can get a good price on it.

Edit: Also the speakers on the y580 are very good for a laptop. And one more thing, do NOT buy it off Lenovos site. They're slow as shit and the tech will probably be outdated by the time you actually get it. I ended up cancelling my order from them and buying it off Amazon when it was on sale.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Yeah pretty much. They're really overrated.[/QUOTE]

nah, I though the same until I bought one on 2007, now I won't go back. The OS is much better than windows and tends to consume less and just works better. I would recommend a non apple laptop only if you want to game, but for that you can just buy a Win tower though.

[quote name='confoosious']... and all the apple haters come out of the woodwork. If you don't like the macbook pros, that's good for you but they are great machines.

I picked up a lenovo p580 today for a specific project and when I'm done with it, I'm gonna give it to my mother.

@shockandaww - the one spec you don't have on the y580 is "OSX." It's not for everyone but those of us who appreciate it, appreciate it. No need to have a fanboy war.[/QUOTE]

I just got an 11inch Air, and I love it to pieces. Better than any PC laptop I've ever used.

[quote name='Carlanga']nah, I though the same until I bought one on 2007, now I won't go back. The OS is much better than windows and tends to consume less and just works better. I would recommend a non apple laptop only if you want to game, but for that you can just buy a Win tower though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've never tries OSx or whatever it's called. It could really pick up steam when Windows 8 releases and everyone hates it. I guess if you're not planning on gaming on it the specs dont really matter. Personally I could just never pay that much for something like that.

[quote name='mousebites']162 dollar vita is up. go go go[/QUOTE]

Also a 32GB memory card like new - $60.70

Borderlands 2 PS3 and Xbox $42 for very good or $45 like new (BUY THIS GAME!!)

Vault Hunters Editions for both systems starting at acceptable for $60

[quote name='sixspeednissan']Judging by the terrible warranty they give you on refurbished products sold on apple.com I would assume you either get no warranty or some 90 day garbage. You could always get lucky and get one that fell off the shelf though and was never registered.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what you are saying here. If you buy a refurb from Apple you get the full warranty, same as brand new. Same is true for any refurb from Apple.com. I have bought refurb from them several times and would definitely do so again.

I bought a 2011 MacBook Pro 15" from AWD that had a bit of a problem when it arrived and I ended up only having to pay $1000. It's an incredible machine, I have Windows on it via boot camp and the majority of the games run well on it. Battlefield 3 runs at medium, Skyrim and Mass Effect 3 run at high settings. I use the windows side strictly for games.

I use Windows at work, and while W7 is a great OS, for everything else I'd pick OS X any day of the week. Mountain Lion is sleek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back