Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='drakma676']Have a question. There is a ps3 20gb for sale on amazon. How reliable are the 20gb ps3s[/QUOTE]

depends on condition they were fantastic but if it is in anything below like new I would not risk it as someone is trying to get rid of it before it kicks the bucket.

Yo guys, I'm seriously considering getting a graphics card on Amazon,

it's about $55-65 dollar of retail.

Now, the card should still be under warranty right? No problems at all if it comes through the Warehouse, or will the 3 year warranty be voided?

[quote name='drakma676']Do they tend to ylod a lot like the 60gb and 40gb ps3s. Also is 169$ too much[/QUOTE]

20GB PS3s were the cheaper launch version. I'd stick with a later 80GB (the two USB port version), or go for a Slim.

Might be a random question but is there a promotion going on that I don't know about. I just placed two PS3 games in my cart just to see what it would cost and the total was $27. However Amazon is saying that I received a promotional deal which brought the total down to $14 and I still qualify for $25 Free Super Shipping. Any ideas?

[quote name='xcefkevin']Might be a random question but is there a promotion going on that I don't know about. I just placed two PS3 games in my cart just to see what it would cost and the total was $27. However Amazon is saying that I received a promotional deal which brought the total down to $14 and I still qualify for $25 Free Super Shipping. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

If you are talking about qualifying about FSSS even though your total is lower then $25 is due to the fact that you qualify for FSSS when you go over $25 before all promotions/coupons etc. For example, if I bought something that was 26 bucks and clipped a coupon that brought the total under $25, I still qualify for FSSS because I reached the $25 minimum before the coupon.

As for the $14 promotion, it would help to know which games you added as I am not aware of any deals like that.

[quote name='xcefkevin']Might be a random question but is there a promotion going on that I don't know about. I just placed two PS3 games in my cart just to see what it would cost and the total was $27. However Amazon is saying that I received a promotional deal which brought the total down to $14 and I still qualify for $25 Free Super Shipping. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you had credit, simple

Nevermind ignore me. Shadowkast is right in that I had credit from a previous order that I completely forgot about. I thought maybe there was a deal going on that I would be able to pass on to everyone but it was just me being stupid. Everyone move along, nothing to see here.

[quote name='ral1121']Yo guys, I'm seriously considering getting a graphics card on Amazon,

it's about $55-65 dollar of retail.

Now, the card should still be under warranty right? No problems at all if it comes through the Warehouse, or will the 3 year warranty be voided?[/QUOTE]

Only if new, otherwise the warranty started when it was bought.

[quote name='maxiell']ASUS Republic of Gamers G53SX-AH71 15.6-Inch Gaming Laptop Very Good $765[/QUOTE]

Any opinions about this one? This would be my first step into PC gaming, so I don't need the latest and greatest. Just want the best value for the price.

[quote name='Dranakin']Any opinions about this one? This would be my first step into PC gaming, so I don't need the latest and greatest. Just want the best value for the price.[/QUOTE]

It's fantastic - before the g55 came out it was one of the best most affordable gaming laptops

Note: it's very very heavy

I would never buy a laptop used without a 2 year warranty

[quote name='Dranakin']Any opinions about this one? This would be my first step into PC gaming, so I don't need the latest and greatest. Just want the best value for the price.[/QUOTE]
Seems like it should handle most newer games. The only thing that would have made it better would be a faster hard drive. For the price it's awesome. If there was any warranty left that'd be a plus as well.

[quote name='ken9']Do those headsets get much interference? I've tried a couple of various headsets before in the past and they were all pretty static-y :cry:[/QUOTE]

I've had no problems whatsoever with static or any lag whatsoever. I've had them since march (I think) and the only problem I would say it has is that sometimes on some games, not all (Skyrim and Madden just to name a couple) the sound will just turn off for a second and just come right back on. It's not a deal breaker I would say since this is only on a few games and only happens occasionally (never really bothered me). Another problem is that sometimes when your playing against someone online on games like say madden or FIFA, and you turn on your headset anytime during the online game, it will automatically just log you off and log you back on. Hasn't happened while I play borderlands online though so it may just be sports games that this happens to (or EA sports games). Other than that the headset sounds amazing and for $60 'Like New' I would say its a steal as I'm betting their probably unopened with a dent on the corner of the box.

Edit: I've tried a couple wireless headsets on my Xbox (tritton primer and turtle beach x31 or x32, don't quite remember which is the wireless one) and returned them both because they were extremely static-y so I know what you mean and these Sony headphones are pretty much static free even on the highest volume

My Like New Modern Warfare 2 showed up the other day. It was a nice surprise to get the Hardened Edition, with artbook, steelbook and an unused code for the original Call of Duty on XBLA. Not a bad haul for $6.50 shipped with Prime.

[quote name='Yanksfan']My Like New Modern Warfare 2 showed up the other day. It was a nice surprise to get the Hardened Edition, with artbook, steelbook and an unused code for the original Call of Duty on XBLA. Not a bad haul for $6.50 shipped with Prime.[/QUOTE]

Someone who bought the hardened edition probably got the game by itself.

[quote name='dubleo']Someone who bought the hardened edition probably got the game by itself.[/QUOTE]

Actually, seller doesn't have any Hardened Edition listings.

Grabbed a 500GB Western Digital drive for $52 of credit, like new. Considering I paid about $12 to get the credit in the first place (thanks, wacky trade values!), I'll take it. If the drive sucks, WD has a 5 year warranty on them.

Just a little feedback on very good condition stuff. I bought an item the other day and it showed up brand new with the corners of the box kind of beat up. The description said may come repackaged.

[quote name='xplode427']Noooooo!! I've been checking a dozen times a day for that uncharted bundle.[/QUOTE]

You're not fast enough. :whistle2:\"
sig.jpg

I mentioned this before on this thread but for anybody thinking about getting one, I got an "Acceptable" and it was sealed with unused codes. The only problem was that the slip cover had wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back