Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
I really dont think one daying it will matter.  People probably all clicked the item at the sametime and caused confusion with the system.  If your items are still stuck in not shipped or arent coming up with tracking info you probably are on the same boat.  

Another twist is that the first Xbox I ordered was canceled.  But the 2nd one was delivered today and 2 others have been in Chicago for 2 days and I'm only 20 miles outside of the city.

I'm worried about my Vita now. Has anyone with free shipping gotten theirs shipped?
I have prime and it still says "DELIVERY ESTIMATE: WE NEED A LITTLE MORE TIME TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A GOOD ESTIMATE. WE'LL NOTIFY YOU VIA E-MAIL AS SOON AS WE HAVE AN ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE." So I just emailed them now to be proactive because when I ordered it said the 21st and at least then if the cancel I can complain more.

So I know it says may come repackaged, buuuut:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003DIEEUI/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=1376713764&sr=1-1

Who is honestly going to buy batteries under the USED section? Lol
Philly fans who don't actually care if they work, they just want to chuck them at Santa.

Another twist is that the first Xbox I ordered was canceled. But the 2nd one was delivered today and 2 others have been in Chicago for 2 days and I'm only 20 miles outside of the city.
Lol 4?? I dont even feel bad for you people are getting there orders cancelled who ordered 1. People like you are the reason a lot of this shit happens

I have prime and it still says "DELIVERY ESTIMATE: WE NEED A LITTLE MORE TIME TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A GOOD ESTIMATE. WE'LL NOTIFY YOU VIA E-MAIL AS SOON AS WE HAVE AN ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE." So I just emailed them now to be proactive because when I ordered it said the 21st and at least then if the cancel I can complain more.
That does not sound promising at all, should at least be in the "shipping soon" phase with prime. Cancellation email incoming.

Oh no...King of AWD...My one is canceled...

Hello,

Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

"Xbox 360 250GB Console"

We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. If you see a charge for the canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days.

If you are still interested in purchasing this item, it may be available from other sellers. Please visit the detail page for this item below:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003O6JLZ2

If you took advantage of a promotional offer when placing this order, this cancellation may affect your order's eligibility for that offer. If this is the case, please contact customer service:

http://www.amazon.com/contact-us

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
http://www.amazon.com
Sorry man. That really sucks. The only thing worse than missing the deal completely is actually thinking you got in on the deal and then have it swiped away from you.

Lol 4?? I dont even feel bad for you people are getting there orders cancelled who ordered 1. People like you are the reason a lot of this shit happens
I wasn't fast enough to order any. Or any the next day, or any vitas. I think I grew my first grey hairs scrambling to try to order that shit. I didn't get any consoles, but if I could have ordered 4, I admit I would have ordered 4. I'm just being honest. That deal was so insane. If I had the opportunity, I would order as many as possible at that price. I would keep at least 2 for myself though.

I wasn't fast enough to order any. Or any the next day, or any vitas. I think I grew my first grey hairs scrambling to try to order that shit. I didn't get any consoles, but if I could have ordered 4, I admit I would have ordered 4. I'm just being honest. That deal was so insane. If I had the opportunity, I would order as many as possible at that price. I would keep at least 2 for myself though.
I had the opportunity to order every Gears of War console that dropped I was ordering before people posted the deal on here. I passed and let other people get the chance as well. Thats greedy, I dont know Im just not the type of person to take advantage of something that doesnt come around often and let the people who actually need it get it. Thats just my opinion though

I had the opportunity to order every Gears of War console that dropped I was ordering before people posted the deal on here. I passed and let other people get the chance as well. Thats greedy, I dont know Im just not the type of person to take advantage of something that doesnt come around often and let the people who actually need it get it. Thats just my opinion though
I would agree if this was a need. It's more of a want. If you "need" this type of deal to support yourself financially than I wouldn't be mad. If you got 4x of the deal just to show off and traded it into Gamestop, than fuck you. That's just being a d-bag. But it's first come first serve. Can't be mad b/c I wasn't quick enough. Just not worth it. Other deals will come. Maybe not as good but still a deal.

That was really really really nice of you. You did the right and correct thing. You are a better person than me. I do the same on online deals and B&M deals, but I think in this one instance, the El Hoardo would have over taken me if I had the opportunity. Only because this was the best deal I've ever seen and because I have enough amazon credit to buy 10 consoles. I would have been unbelievably happy to just buy 1.

I would agree if this was a need. It's more of a want. If you "need" this type of deal to support yourself financially than I wouldn't be mad. If you got 4x of the deal just to show off and traded it into Gamestop, than fuck you. That's just being a d-bag. But it's first come first serve. Can't be mad b/c I wasn't quick enough. Just not worth it. Other deals will come. Maybe not as good but still a deal.
What if you sold your consoles to pay for last semester's fees in college and you also need money and the replacement of the consoles?

By the second person, I mean first person.

Agreed.

What if you sold your consoles to pay for last semester's fees in college and you also need money and the replacement of the consoles?
As I said, if you truly need it for financial needs than no problem. You're using the console in a different way than most but you're still using it for you.

I wanted to keep it until I needed the financial boost. I didn't get any console though.
Hey, we all need to make money. I can't sit here and say I didn't pay for myself to be in college (I go to a University right now) without selling off some of the deals I found. We all have to make money some how, some of us have to do a bit more than others... and that's working some jobs, selling on the side, odd jobs, whatever it takes for you to succeed.

You guys this is a thread for deals itrs not a conversation thread please if you wanna chat make a thread in the appropriate section I don't know how many times you've all been told this

Number of items is dropping, almost 100 less than when I checked about 20 min ago.  Hopefully the prices start dropping too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back