Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Picked up the Wii U Pro for some use hopefully down the road because I don't feel retail will go down in price for awhile.
Be careful with this one, I got a fake Wii U pro controller from AWD! Apparently are lots of fake Wii U pro controllers on Amazon and eBay. The controller looks like the official one, but it feels different, especially the joysticks. I would compare this to an official store bought one to make sure you didn't get a fake one.

I was wondering if I should get Vagrant Story (A) or (LN)? Is Acceptable okay for the PS1.

I decided to let another person get the game. I think I should see if Steam has more sales this next 11 days.

Uh, dude...? That's the PC ( :pc:) version. :???:
What? This Steam key? Nah baby, it ain't been in nobody's account but yours.

Hmm, they don't take trade ins on the PC version though so how did those get there then? I'm wondering if they're not dingers or something. If it was a little lower I would be tempted to order it and find out, I mean if the game isn't playable because the Steam key's redeemed how are they going to deny that return? That's not DLC, that's a core requirement to qualify the game as "Fully playable".

Here is the tracking info for my 3DS XL:

Date Time Location Event Details 7/11/2013 9:19 AM Kent-OH US Paperwork received - did not receive shipment 7/11/2013 12:00 AM Cleveland-OH US null 7/9/2013 9:32 PM US Prestige has not yet received this shipment
When did you order it and does it say what warehouse it's coming from?

Be careful with this one, I got a fake Wii U pro controller from AWD! Apparently are lots of fake Wii U pro controllers on Amazon and eBay. The controller looks like the official one, but it feels different, especially the joysticks. I would compare this to an official store bought one to make sure you didn't get a fake one.
I would think since it's not available that much through the warehouse that it would be real or more people would be trading in fakes then wouldn't they?

I would think since it's not available that much through the warehouse that it would be real or more people would be trading in fakes then wouldn't they?

Uhhhh... doesn't amazon ship through UPS?
It varies. I have gotten from Fedex and UPS both. Mainly UPS which is quicker and better.
Depends on the region it's being delivered to and the location of the warehouse. Here it will come by FedEx most of the time, UPS if it's coming from an extreme distance, or a regional carrier (Prestige) when it's within a couple states. Being a delivery for Ohio and most likely coming from Indiana Prestige would be the one that gets it most of the time.

:360:Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Hardened Edition $28.30 Looks like a dinger they found somewhere "Missing Shrinkwrap"
But here's the funny part, has a TiV of 37.89, almost a $10 profit, so anyone looking for a flip might be interested. (Also is very cheap I might add). I would myself except all my amazon credit is tied up in other things XD.

Wow I just had a weird problem with Amazon Warehouse. I ordered Monster Hunter 3 Wii U and Killzone Collection. They were both scheduled to be delivered on the same day. The doorbell rings I go out and get one package. I wonder where the other one is. I check online and both are reported as delivered. So I check the tracking ID both packages have the same tracking ID and both are listed as being "1 package" not "1 of 2". UPS told me they couldn't do anything because they only had one package associated with that tracking ID. Amazon gave me a refund for the game that didn't show up but it kind of bothers me that this happened at all.

Wow I just had a weird problem with Amazon Warehouse. I ordered Monster Hunter 3 Wii U and Killzone Collection. They were both scheduled to be delivered on the same day. The doorbell rings I go out and get one package. I wonder where the other one is. I check online and both are reported as delivered. So I check the tracking ID both packages have the same tracking ID and both are listed as being "1 package" not "1 of 2". UPS told me they couldn't do anything because they only had one package associated with that tracking ID. Amazon gave me a refund for the game that didn't show up but it kind of bothers me that this happened at all.
Odd...

Did you open the package and see if it had both games in the same box?

Did you open the package and see if it had both games in the same box?
of course...I even walked up and down the driveway and looked on either side of the porch I went outside seconds after the doorbell rang so there is no chance anyone could have taken it

OUYA Wireless Controller (LN) $37.12

:360: Xbox 360 250GB Console (A) $163.58
:360: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds: Special Edition (LN) $17.40
:360: Fuse (LN) $27.75
:360: Army of TWO The Devil's Cartel (VG) $20.76
:360: Silent Hill HD Collection (LN) $20.06
:360: History: Legends of War Patton (LN) $14.82 (N) $15.35
:360: Dungeon Siege III (LN from Express Media) $7.86

:ps3: PS3 500 GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (LN) $222.72
:ps3: PS3 250GB Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Bundle (G) $201.19
:ps3: PS3 Racing Wheel Controller (LN) $37.85
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 (LN) $37.12
:ps3: MLB 13 The Show (VG) $21.68
:ps3: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (G) $25.29
:ps3: Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (VG) $20.62
:ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw (VG) $13.85

:ps3: Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) (VG) $12.38

:psp: Assassins Creed III Liberation (G) $17.37
:psp: Dungeon Hunter Alliance (LN) $17.32
:psp: Madden NFL 13 (A) $14.02 (LN) $17.53
:psp: Gravity Rush (LN) $15.67 (Free on PS+)
:psp: Lumines: Electronic Symphony (LN) $13.91

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (A) $255.95 (G) $277.28
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller - Black (LN) $32.66
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (VG) $31.88

:wii: Wii Classic Controller Pro - White (G) $9.20
:wii: Pandora's Tower (VG) $20.12
:wii: Tales Of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (G) $22.00 (VG from arrow-media) $23.71(LN) $25.39

:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (VG) $16.06

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS Hard Pouch - Super Mario Version (VG) $7.83
:3ds: HORI 3DS Protector and Pouch Set (Mario Kart 7 version) (G) $7.75
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (LN) $21.20
:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (VG) $20.67
:3ds: Super Black Bass 3D (LN) $15.95
:3ds: Angry Birds Trilogy (VG) $14.12
:3ds: Cooking Mama 4: Kitchen Magic (LN) $12.69

That is odd!
The only thing that bothers me about this is now I have had to get refunds twice from Amazon and both times I was not at fault. Once because I sent them a game to trade in, UPS reported it delivered, while Amazon (or whoever) said they never received it and now because of this problem with giving the same tracking number to two different orders. I don't want to appear as a problem child to them or something but it kind of shakes my confidence in them. Unfortunately I haven't found any better alternative and I doubt there really is one.

The only thing that bothers me about this is now I have had to get refunds twice from Amazon and both times I was not at fault. Once because I sent them a game to trade in, UPS reported it delivered, while Amazon (or whoever) said they never received it and now because of this problem with giving the same tracking number to two different orders. I don't want to appear as a problem child to them or something but it kind of shakes my confidence in them. Unfortunately I haven't found any better alternative and I doubt there really is one.
UPS is stealing your stuff

Argh!  Pandora's Tower is always gone by the time I check!  I guess I need to start checking earlier in the morning.  

Got my Injustice Ce from  a while back for 53 , had the MS seal intact and Dlc were not redeemed. Everything else in perfect condition as well. Thanks for heads up Dealseeker.

My $24 Uncharted 3 CE came a few days ago. It was in near mint condition. The only thing I saw was a small ding on the corner of the fancy storage box which isn't a big deal. And I didn't get a spinning ring of death from the disc like I did with one I got from somewhere else (I forget where).

I have a questions about the PS3 Racing Wheel Controller. Are there any separate shifter that I can buy? Since I want to play manual trans instead of auto trans.

Hit and miss for me on AWD this week. I don't think I'm going to continue buying used games with DLC codes/vouchers in the hopes that they were not redeemed by the original owner, it almost never happens and I'd be better off just waiting to buy new copies when they get cheap.

I bought a Like New PS3 MW3 Hardened Edition for $27 and it only came with the steelbook case and disc, none of these extras and no voucher codes at all:

On the upside, I bought a Like New 32GB Vita memory card for $62 and it was brand new, still sealed in the original blister pack. I definitely recommend Vita owners keep an eye out for LN memory cards on AWD.

Hit and miss for me on AWD this week. I don't think I'm going to continue buying used games with DLC codes/vouchers in the hopes that they were not redeemed by the original owner, it almost never happens and I'd be better off just waiting to buy new copies when they get cheap.

I bought a Like New PS3 MW3 Hardened Edition for $27 and it only came with the steelbook case and disc, none of these extras and no voucher codes at all:

On the upside, I bought a Like New 32GB Vita memory card for $62 and it was brand new, still sealed in the original blister pack. I definitely recommend Vita owners keep an eye out for LN memory cards on AWD.
When I bought my (LN) 16 GB vita card it came only in a little plastic zip bag. Works fine, but no packaging whatsoever lol.

How do you guys watch for stuff on AWD? I've been looking to get a 32gb vita memory card, but searching every couple hours for the past few weeks hasn't yielded anything. Any tips?

I'd wait, if you can, on purchasing vita cards because Gamescon is at the end of August and hopefully the price of Vita and the memory will be lowered

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back