Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
of course...I even walked up and down the driveway and looked on either side of the porch I went outside seconds after the doorbell rang so there is no chance anyone could have taken it
It is still on his truck, then. This has happened to me in the past. I called UPS immediately, they tracked down the driver and he still had it on his vehicle. While it is the UPS driver not wanting to double check, Amz should not be using one label for two packages. So, in a way, it is their fault.

They exist but are on the expensive side. For ex ;

:ps3: :pc: Thrustmaster VG Thrustmaster TH8RS Gearbox (LN) $107.6
I have a questions about the PS3 Racing Wheel Controller. Are there any separate shifter that I can buy? Since I want to play manual trans instead of auto trans.
Pretty sure that shifter is for that $700 Thrustmaster wheel so not even sure if it's compatible with the Hori. If you want to go that direction you can use the face buttons on the wheel to shift but really if you want a stick it's probably best to just sack up to one that comes with it.

Oh No.

My free prime membership ran out. 39$ a year ayyy? Hmm
At least you're still getting the student discount or whatever and it's not $80.

Will any of you be on the lookout for a PS4 AWD?

Kinda feel like going that route to save ($80-$100?)

Got my PS4 Launch pre ordered, but still thinking about it.

Will any of you be on the lookout for a PS4 AWD?

Kinda feel like going that route to save ($80-$100?)

Got my PS4 Launch pre ordered, but still thinking about it.
Personally there's so many easy flips out there lately and discounts of Amazon credit that if I wanted one at launch it could easily be had for no more than $300 out of pocket.

Well just in the last few days Earth Defense Force 2017 and Little League World Series were yielding a $20 and $15 profit margin and were going for about $10 and $11 with discounts at Gamestop.  Spending less about $45 is going to net me $110 in Amazon credit.  These things don't last more than a couple days but there's been a lot of these opportunities over the past couple months if you pay attention to the forums.  Then if you have a Meijer near you there's been at least two opportunities in the last month to get Amazon cards at a 20% discount.  You can also flip things to Gamestop and take advantage of their deals to rack up cheap Amazon credit.

Yea the GS sticker is over the original barcode, but it is 84584100047 which matches the one in the other thread.  Hopefully it's all good :D

Personally there's so many easy flips out there lately and discounts of Amazon credit that if I wanted one at launch it could easily be had for no more than $300 out of pocket.
$300? You are really overpaying then, if you are only making a 33% profit on alot of these flips. I have one flip train that i make close to a 300% profit on any time I choose to do it.

$300? You are really overpaying then, if you are only making a 33% profit on alot of these flips. I have one flip train that i make close to a 300% profit on any time I choose to do it.
How about looking at it like we would be getting a PS4 for 33% off at release because I did many similar flips and I'm paying anywhere from $200-250 for my PS4 from Amazon.

How about looking at it like we would be getting a PS4 for 33% off at release because I did many similar flips and I'm paying anywhere from $200-250 for my PS4 from Amazon.
I'm paying no more than about 200 on the high end for my Xbox One XD, this has been a GREAT past month and a half for flips. I really want to list everything, but with the target fiasco, the Best Buy $50 giftcard trick going on right now, and the gamestop to amazon flips there are just wayyyy too many. I have actually been holding back alot of flips because I just can't bring myself to do ALL of them. I keep telling myself, ok your a CAG not a SD-er.

I meant that's the most you should be paying if you're taking advantage of straight discounts on Amazon cards. That and why wait and hope you can get a damaged package for $50 off while needing to be looking at the exact right moment where a little time and effort now will have a console paid off for much less and it will be brand new. Flip wise I'm happily doubling my money on everything lately.

Heh, when I previously ordered this in the same condition, I received a copy of Soul Silver for the DS sans outer box/pokewalker etc. just the case, instructions, and cart.

As far as flips go, the anti-flip school marm patrol flips out on flippers so no flipping way will a flipping flip discussion let alone a flipping flip thread stay around long.

Snagged one of those VG Skyrim Legendary editions for 360, still had the seal intact if not the plastic. Not seeing any kind of visible chipping or scratching, practically as good as new. I guess it's a return or something.

I think the $50 BB GC has to do with this weeks buy 2 select games and get a $50 GC.  People have been PMing the select games with other sales and trading in the games at various places to build credit.  I have to admit I did it once with BLOPS2 but that's about all I dare to do.  Don't want to get banned.

is there a forum to get into these flips?
This is something I too am wondering lol.. would love to start doing this and get more money for my ps4
This is the thread that you should be watching and asking questions in for good flips to Amazon:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/295382-amazon-trade-in-faq-50-trade-10-get-bonus-10-preorder-credit-on-very-select-60-titles-til-630/

I think the $50 BB GC has to do with this weeks buy 2 select games and get a $50 GC. People have been PMing the select games with other sales and trading in the games at various places to build credit. I have to admit I did it once with BLOPS2 but that's about all I dare to do. Don't want to get banned.
BBY also has a 100% trade in bonus right now I believe so people are matching the games, opening them then trading them in for about what the game itself cost and spending like $60-70 for $110-120 in credit.

I think the $50 BB GC has to do with this weeks buy 2 select games and get a $50 GC. People have been PMing the select games with other sales and trading in the games at various places to build credit. I have to admit I did it once with BLOPS2 but that's about all I dare to do. Don't want to get banned.
Why in the WORLD would you get banned? It is perfectly within all the rules, as long as you don't buy like 20 of one single game I don't see an issue. But yes that is the thing we were referring to.

Same here, I see them from time to time, but is there a specific place I should be checking?
If you follow a lot of the thread's it is rather easy to find the flips, tivtrackr.com/tracker and sort by the highest jump in $ value (not %). After that just look up the prices yourself on where you could get that game with the high trade in value.
You can also look in the individual categories and find the highest ones, and see if any are nearby you for cheap.

If anyone with an account from at least January want's to know of a good "Flip train" let me know. You start off with $70 cash and end up with $200 in credit between two places.

Heh, when I previously ordered this in the same condition, I received a copy of Soul Silver for the DS sans outer box/pokewalker etc. just the case, instructions, and cart.

As far as flips go, the anti-flip school marm patrol flips out on flippers so no flipping way will a flipping flip discussion let alone a flipping flip thread stay around long.
What flipping funny reply. I give flippers my flipping middle tweeter. rofl I just had to sorry... LOL

What flipping funny reply. I give flippers my flipping middle tweeter. rofl I just had to sorry... LOL
If the flip is good enough I expect you will flip on your stance you flipping hypocrite :p

BUT TO GET THE THREAD BACK ON TOPIC SOMEWHAT.
My copy of Metro Last Light for the 360 (LN) Arrived today, and I noticed back of the case near the top had just a crack/cut that goes along almost the entire width of the top edge (Right under the thick plastic that is the top and above the glossy plastic that covers the artwork.) Was sad, but got customer service to give me a $4 promotional credit on my next order. Also, it happened to be the Limited Edition and JACKPOT! The Ranger DLC was NOT redeemed, was SUPER happy about that!

What y'all think

Ps vita - used twice
No scratches/scuffs
8gb memory card
8 games (2 are on ps+) and 3 are from PsN

199.99 free shipping? Buy it or save for ps4 ahhh decisions

Of course this is all just written and I cannot truthfully confirm as it would be an online purchase

What y'all think

Ps vita - used twice
No scratches/scuffs
8gb memory card

Errr, is this through AWD? If they have 8 games, I seriously doubt it was "used twice", every time you buy from a third party on amazon, it's a gamble. I say save the money, there have been and will be better deals on vita's, and there is a price drop in the very near future for them.

Errr, is this through AWD? If they have 8 games, I seriously doubt it was "used twice", every time you buy from a third party on amazon, it's a gamble. I say save the money, there have been and will be better deals on vita's, and there is a price drop in the very near future for them.
It's eBay which makes me nervous too. Maybe there will be a price drop due to Gamescon

Snagged one of those VG Skyrim Legendary editions for 360, still had the seal intact if not the plastic. Not seeing any kind of visible chipping or scratching, practically as good as new. I guess it's a return or something.
Wanna do me a favor and see if the DLC will install and work with just the original disc in?

What y'all think

Ps vita - used twice
No scratches/scuffs
8gb memory card

Of course this is all just written and I cannot truthfully confirm as it would be an online purchase
Horrible deal. You will have to format the memory card to use your PSN account so you will lose all the games on it.

What y'all think

Ps vita - used twice
No scratches/scuffs
8gb memory card

Are they transferring their PS plus account? Otherwise I'd say no.

What y'all think

Ps vita - used twice
No scratches/scuffs
8gb memory card

pass i would not trust someone elses psn account

What y'all think

Ps vita - used twice
No scratches/scuffs
8gb memory card

Kind of weak deal. It all comes down to what are the 3 physical games. Also, maybe some of those PSN titles are the free 'games' that are for the vita maybe.

King of Awd and other guys..why do you guys always order collector edition with unused code? My one is always used by someone.
Is English not your native language? We have no idea whether or not the code is used (Or even included in some cases) there are probably like 5+ times when the code IS used, but we just don't mention it.

Wow Amazon Warehouse. I just received my orders for Halo 3 Limited Edition (LN) and both have issues. One of the games is just the standard edition of the game not the limited edition. The other item is the right product but damaged. The box was so tight that it was hard to open. Luckily the game disk aren't broken.

This is a poorly made case too. The disk holder slides around and it is hard to close b/c the case is somewhat crushed.

Was trying to get a refund but they only offered me $5... I paid $20 for the items. Can't believe they offered so little since it is not Like New and was the wrong item.

I love Amazon Warehouse but really, this is bad.

Wow Amazon Warehouse. I just received my orders for Halo 3 Limited Edition (LN) and both have issues. One of the games is just the standard edition of the game not the limited edition. The other item is the right product but damaged. The box was so tight that it was hard to open. Luckily the game disk aren't broken.

This is a poorly made case too. The disk holder slides around and it is hard to close b/c the case is somewhat crushed.

Was trying to get a refund but they only offered me $5... I paid $20 for the items. Can't believe they offered so little since it is not Like New and was the wrong item.

I love Amazon Warehouse but really, this is bad.
Sorry someday i hope they get there blank together..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back