Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Halo 4 LN just came in.  Case is good, disks are great, no manual.  Not gonna complain, but it really, really makes me wonder how their rating process works.  Their own description says that anything without a piece is at best acceptable.  I know why they rate things higher.  The higher the rating the more they can sell it for, so it is really no surprise.  I just like consistency I guess.

Halo 4 LN just came in. Case is good, disks are great, no manual. Not gonna complain, but it really, really makes me wonder how their rating process works. Their own description says that anything without a piece is at best acceptable. I know why they rate things higher. The higher the rating the more they can sell it for, so it is really no surprise. I just like consistency I guess.
Wooooooooooooooooow

Halo 4 doesn't have a manual.

ToadKirby Not even once

My copies of Halo 4 arrived in awesome condition. A friend of mine ordered some as well and actually managed to get two sealed copies (still had the MS seal). 

Totally miss the deals already. 

So the slim 360 I grabbed runs a little warm. I think it's okay though. Trying to figure out of I should keep it and buy live, games, and a play and charge kit, or just trade it in for 150.Suggestions? I already have a ps3.
Is it running warm with installed games/apps or just discs?

So the slim 360 I grabbed runs a little warm. I think it's okay though. Trying to figure out of I should keep it and buy live, games, and a play and charge kit, or just trade it in for 150.Suggestions? I already have a ps3.
Your call. I have two of the glossy slims that were bought at launch. One of them runs fine and while the other one tends to run a little bit warmer since I got it. I've never had a problem with the one that runs warmer besides the fan sometimes running a tad louder.

Your call. I have two of the glossy slims that were bought at launch. One of them runs fine and while the other one tends to run a little bit warmer since I got it. I've never had a problem with the one that runs warmer besides the fan sometimes running a tad louder. 
i thought it is normal for xbox 360 to run a little warmer. lol

Actually, from what I've read, the :360: version is on a disc, while the :ps3: version is just a case containing a download code.
  • Includes: Terraria Digital Game Card
  • USB Pick
  • Crafting Map
  • Three (3) Character Posters
They show a picture of a mock case but there's no disc. They would sell a standard disc if there was.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure there's no disc version.
Edit: Well, I was wrong again, ha. It is on disc. Don't understand why though. Seemed like an excuse just to charge more for it.

My Dark Souls CE and Fable III CE came.

Dark Souls didn't include a slipcover, but the game, artbook, and download card seem untouched.

Fable III CE was listed as Good, but it seems as if it's a brand new CE, just a dinger. Sealed, download codes were unused, just a beat up slipcover.

Oh, and to the guy who got the LN Fable III CE from my link, it turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

• Includes: Terraria Digital Game Card
  • USB Pick
  • Crafting Map
  • Three (3) Character Posters
They show a picture of a mock case but there's no disc. They would sell a standard disc if there was.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure there's no disc version.
Edit: Well, I was wrong again, ha. It is on disc. Don't understand why though. Seemed like an excuse just to charge more for it.
Just for the sake of reference, I found this to confirm that the :360: version has a physical disc: http://www.gametrailers.com/film-fest/blog/55134/terraria-collectors-edition-discovered-for-ps3-and-xbox-360

"The Xbox 360 version comes on a physical copy while the PS3 version is offered only as a digital download via a code."

Again... all the people complaining aren't thread regulars. They're just mad because they come in here and see that some of the regulars scored great deals, and now they're acting like forum police. As someone mentioned earlier, there are always pics in this thread of items people received. Sure that's bragging a little bit, but it's also showing the quality of items bought from this seller. And multiple people have been asking for pictures of these items so they can know what to expect when they get theirs. Or people who didn't get anything (like myself) are just genuinely interested. So please, shut the fuck up, and stop acting like a baby because you didn't get anything and other people did.
Thanks for saying what I was thinking. Ive only posted in this thread a handful of times but I've been lurking since penny deals. Most of the people bitching I have never even seen. They're all just butthurt

Hmmm I wonder what's happening because I don't believe that people actually bought all of those old sports games. There aren't any games for under $1 listed.

I know some said they bought them for cases but I'm pretty sure there were several pages of

Hmmm I wonder what's happening because I don't believe that people actually bought all of those old sports games. There aren't any games for under $1 listed.

I know some said they bought them for cases but I'm pretty sure there were several pages of <$1 titles that were there last night that are gone now.
Yeah. The overall AWD video game inventory dropped by a bit over 1000 over night. I was watching it go and it would go down by 50 probably every 10-15 minutes or so. It was weird.

Really? Hmm, not even a 2 page printout that everything has? Wow, color me surprised.

Apply my statement to the other LN things I have bought that don't have a manual.

Nope, but it usually has a 14 day trial.
Yea ill add Halo 4 has no manual or insert. It only had a 14 day gold trial.

And regarding the Dark Souls CE. Thats really generous of the company to make those extras a preorder. Probably the best preorder incentive I have ever seen. Now to play Demon Souls and Dark Souls. :bouncy:

I didn't score any of these great deals, but I enjoy the pics posted by those that did score. CAG has landed me a ton of great deals, but nobody gets in on EVERY deal. Just be happy that a fellow member took advantage of a deal and got them.

Congrats to everyone. Even scoring those CE's or Halo 4's would be amazing, IMO.

I just got my orders !!!!!
It's hard to see that pic....Are the Halo 4's sealed?

I didn't score any of these great deals, but I enjoy the pics posted by those that did score. CAG has landed me a ton of great deals, but nobody gets in on EVERY deal. Just be happy that a fellow member took advantage of a deal and got them.

Congrats to everyone. Even scoring those CE's or Halo 4's would be amazing, IMO.

It's hard to see that pic....Are the Halo 4's sealed?
Yes they are brand new.

My Halo 4 copies and Dark Souls came in today. All in Like New condition. I'm not crazy about the Dark Souls packaging. It doesn't even fit on my shelf that I put my games on. I'm probably gonna sell all the extra stuff and just keep the game.

I ordered the Dark Soul CE (like new) but got the greatest hits regular version instead. I decided to send it back right away so I didn't take any pictures.

It runs warm when just on. I can barely hear the fan. I was going to test halo 4 on it, but mine was canceled so I've got no guinea pigs.

Off subject.

Does anyone know of any good Vita cases?  The ones that came with it smash the thumbsticks when it's closed.

^ have any ever been on amazon warehouse?

Off subject.

Does anyone know of any good Vita cases? The ones that came with it smash the thumbsticks when it's closed.

club Nintendo bags work perfectly

Off subject.

Does anyone know of any good Vita cases? The ones that came with it smash the thumbsticks when it's closed.

The PDP case is only 10 bucks and it wont do that the sticks it also holds games and memory cards just no other stuff. Its what most people have if you want something more heavy duty the vault case is good and the hori case is also a pretty standard one that will fit the charger if you force it a little,

Off subject.

The best case for Vita games I have found is getting harder to find. There is an official Sony one and this one, they are both identical except for the logo on the top. If your BB has them it's $3 for that case, a meh carry case, and a screen protector. The game case is easily worth $3. I have two official Sony cases I found used at GS for like $2 and then one of the Rocketfish ones. It holds 30 games and 2 memory cards in a pretty small form factor.

Looks like AWD has been purged since inventory is at 2410. Second time I have seen it this low. Next restock should be easier to spot with low numbers like that ... and watch me miss it being at work. Things look to have gone back to normal on AWD and prices are ticking up to where they were and fluctuating in between, so back to normal.

Off subject.

I've got the pull and go folio which is awesome. Holds a bunch of games and has a mini vita case inside the big case. It's like a vita binder. Only thing is it was less than half the price of this amazon listing when I bought it.

http://www.amazon.com/PSVita-Pull-Folio-Sony-PS-Vita/dp/B0072A4JTY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376781807&sr=8-1&keywords=vita+pull+n+go+folio

Its only on 359 pages right now (to those who have it set to view 25 per page) so it would take another 4 months straight of penny deals to get that far.
New thread will be happening soon along the lines of hitting 10,000 posts if not sooner. I think Poker is waiting for it to die down a bit more and let people post / brag about the haul before tearing it down.

I got my Halo 4 and Dark Souls CE. Halo looks almost new.

CE is actually in really good shape. No dents in the tin. Slipcover is a little scratched but not to bad.

Thanks a lot for pointing out these deals!

Haven't been closely monitoring AWD for a week-plus. Sounds like I missed some goodness. Congrats to the good CAGs who snagged 'em up.

Looks like AWD has been purged since inventory is at 2410. Second time I have seen it this low. Next restock should be easier to spot with low numbers like that ... and watch me miss it being at work. Things look to have gone back to normal on AWD and prices are ticking up to where they were and fluctuating in between, so back to normal.
Was there a tell you saw before those deals were happening earlier this week or was it just a coincidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back