Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:

Some have. They've arrived broken, then they contacted CS to get new ones. Just make sure that Amazon sells it to back it.
Ordered a tv from warehouse deals before in like new condition. Arrived with the screen shattered. Sent it back, and after spending an hour in the chat was able to get $200 off the newer version of that model brand new, which ended up only being a difference of $80 vs the warehouse one I ordered. So it wasn't a bad deal at all, I just hated going through all the hassle. Almost would've preferred the warehouse one arriving in working condition.
Thanks for the input. I dont know if I should buy off AWD or just wait for Black Friday sales. hmm....

Black Friday for the past 2-3 years, the best deals have been online. 

TVs, videogames, etc. 

Don't even have to leave the house. 

Well if anyone sees a decent ATT phone for a reasonable price let me know, I just dropped mine exactly on the corner and shattered the whole screen.

Is trinity universe a must play? Or can my 200+ backlog live without it?

I don't believe so, it was a decent flip like two months ago but that seems to be long dead.

Yeah, I just got a copy of Madden, too. There was only one so I didn't post here. But why is the shipping so slow? I picked Prime 2 day and it doesn't arrive for two weeks? Lol.
Because I managed to snag the in stock one, however it put us on the back order list.

Because I managed to snag the in stock one, however it put us on the back order list.
The warehouse has a back order list? Oh. I thought it listed stuff as they came into stock. So that's what people meant about getting their orders for BO2 cancelled, that there's a possibility we won't even get it...huh. Interesting way to run a store. Lol.

Edit: ninja'd by eldritch. I get it now.

Tales of Graces F $37.49 LN

The warehouse has a back order list? Oh. I thought it listed stuff as they came into stock. So that's what people meant about getting their orders for BO2 cancelled, that there's a possibility we won't even get it...huh. Interesting way to run a store. Lol.

Edit: ninja'd by eldritch. I get it now.
Nahhh, I managed to get the actualy "1 in stock" but also placed an order for a second one because it let me. One shows expected on Wednesday, the other on the 25th.

Depends if this is in person or not for BF. Do you enjoy camping out for TVs? :p
Yea Its kinda a hobby. my friends and I have been camping the last 5-6 years lol. A couple times Ive grabbed tvs for family members and scored a 32" at kmart last year for $89! I think im going to skip the Vizio AWD for now because the prices are coming down some.

Black Friday for the past 2-3 years, the best deals have been online.

TVs, videogames, etc.

Don't even have to leave the house.
This is very true. I grabbed a lot of the Best buy specials on my phone while I was camping at Kmart last Thanksgiving. Only thing I didnt have a ton of luck on was amazon lightning deals. I scored a few but most of the really good ones went super quick.

I may not bat an eye at Black Friday this year with the ps4 the week before
There will be plenty of time after black friday to play the ps4! lol

That Madden price isn't good. I just got a new one for $19.99 w/ the razor promotion. Just a few emails to CS. Might be the $1,000 I dropped on Amazon this week though. 

My two good condition Mario Kart Wii with wheel for $6.xx and both look factory sealed and the club Nintendo code on the one I opened was unused as well. Awesome, awesome find.

That Madden price isn't good. I just got a new one for $19.99 w/ the razor promotion. Just a few emails to CS. Might be the $1,000 I dropped on Amazon this week though.
No one cares <3

no humble brags please, this isn't the thread to do it.

What's the razor promotion that allows for a $19.99 Madden? I couldn't care less for American football but have friends who need it. Did I miss a thread?

What's the razor promotion that allows for a $19.99 Madden? I couldn't care less for American football but have friends who need it. Did I miss a thread?
It's the other day where you go a $20 discount and a $10 credit for buying it with this one Gillette razor. I'm assuming he just got CS to give him $30 off Madden.

It's the other day where you go a $20 discount and a $10 credit for buying it with this one Gillette razor. I'm assuming he just got CS to give him $30 off Madden.
Oh I automatically assumed it's the razor gaming mouse, which doesn't make sense for a console game. Thanks for the info, looks like I missed it.

If it's the latter case, "I just got a new one for $19.99 w/ the razor promotion." doesn't logically justify the claim "That Madden price isn't good.". Amazon CS can be coaxed into doing all kinds of things I hear.

Yea he didn't get it for 19$ from the razer promo. It was $36 before the 10$ promo credit. So In the end it cost 26 before taxes

Yea he didn't get it for 19$ from the razer promo. It was $36 before the 10$ promo credit. So In the end it cost 26 before taxes
No, the $6 came from the cost of the razor which he presumably didn't get. $50 game cost - $20 promo - $10 promo credit = $20 final cost without razor.

While not completely AWD relevant, I just want to go on a quick tangent about how sellers don't understand that any condition other than acceptable is supposed to still have the manual/cover art with it. Because of this, I tend to avoid third-party sellers that don't list exactly what's included with their games - at least if I order from Amazon and they flubbed up the condition, I can get a refund/partial credit.

This was brought to you by the fact that I'm on the prowl for used Saints Row IV copies and the first three listed are missing the case/manual while listing themselves as like new or good.

For those of you flaming me on the razor, please know that: 

(1) The page is still standing: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?&ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&docId=1001373591

(2) All you really have to do is email CS and tell them you want to take advantage of the promotion. I was bounced to three different CS reps throughout my workday yesterday (I only emailed during breaks) and they were all willing to work with me

(2b) It irritates me that contacting CS is always classified as "complaining". I asked and I received. No complaining involved. In fact, I rarely complain to CS. I find being positive to be much more effective.

(3) This commentary IS relevant to the thread and isn't 'humble bragging' (or whatever it was called). If you're walking out of AWD with a $35 used copy of Madden 25, you're paying about $15 too much. Since this is CAG and since the AWD price is much higher than you can currently get through Amazon with just a small amount of legwork, I find my comment very relevant. 

(4) I'm sorry for those of you who got the listed promotion. Had it still been in stock, I would have too. Fortunately for me things worked out a little better. I even told them I didn't want the razor and they said I had the option of canceling it. Nothing shady. 

(5) I don't mind taking criticism for people whose names I've actually seen in this thread before, but you new guys should probably just keep your comments to yourself. 

Happy Football Day!

GBR!

(1) The page is still standing: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?&ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&docId=1001373591

(2) All you really have to do is email CS and tell them you want to take advantage of the promotion. I was bounced to three different CS reps throughout my workday yesterday (I only emailed during breaks) and they were all willing to work with me

(2b) It irritates me that contacting CS is always classified as "complaining". I asked and I received. No complaining involved. In fact, I rarely complain to CS. I find being positive to be much more effective.

(3) This commentary IS relevant to the thread and isn't 'humble bragging' (or whatever it was called). If you're walking out of AWD with a $35 used copy of Madden 25, you're paying about $15 too much. Since this is CAG and since the AWD price is much higher than you can currently get through Amazon with just a small amount of legwork, I find my comment very relevant.

(4) I'm sorry for those of you who got the listed promotion. Had it still been in stock, I would have too. Fortunately for me things worked out a little better. I even told them I didn't want the razor and they said I had the option of canceling it. Nothing shady.

(5) I don't mind taking criticism for people whose names I've actually seen in this thread before, but you new guys should probably just keep your comments to yourself.

Happy Football Day!

GBR!
While Amazon CS has always been good to me, I contacted them last night, and just a few minutes ago about the Madden 25 Anniversary with Sunday Ticket. Both times they were in stock, allowed me to add to cart, and when I got to the confirmation page it would say item is no longer available. And when I went back to my cart and refreshed, it was still there. Took screenshots and everything, but no luck. I can't blame them since there's nothing they can do, but it's a huge tease for them to show it in stock and available for purchase. I hope these two times I contacted CS recently doesn't hurt my rep, i.e they ban me?

(1) The page is still standing: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?&ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&docId=1001373591

Happy Football Day!

GBR!
dont be shock when you get hit with the ban hammer

so you went in asking for a discount on a combo package when you buy the blade and game but then go I want the discount but dont want the Razor LOL

*SNIP*

*SNIP*
FYI, just because you are nice, it doesn't mean that you're not complaining. You contacted customer service because a promotion wasn't applied - It doesn't matter if you were totally nice about it, or had a "don't care if promotion is actually applied" attitude; no matter which way you label it, it is still "complaining" because you contacted customer service about an issue with your order.

While Amazon CS has always been good to me, I contacted them last night, and just a few minutes ago about the Madden 25 Anniversary with Sunday Ticket. Both times they were in stock, allowed me to add to cart, and when I got to the confirmation page it would say item is no longer available. And when I went back to my cart and refreshed, it was still there. Took screenshots and everything, but no luck. I can't blame them since there's nothing they can do, but it's a huge tease for them to show it in stock and available for purchase. I hope these two times I contacted CS recently doesn't hurt my rep, i.e they ban me?
No. They ban people for truly excessive returns and constant customer service "exceptions."

You're fine. But that madden 25 issue happens all the time with really hard to get items. Don't bother contacting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back