Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:

Since we were compiling news stories about GTA V on here the other day...

Damn, another crime related to GTA V:

Couple robs mentally challenged man's copy of GTA V

Thankfully, the police donated a copy to him.

To stay on topic:

There's a $41.55 VG copy of "Killer is Dead" up and a $44.52 LN copy.

Haha thanks, I always find the stuff that happens during some of these launches ridiculous & interesting.

"During questioning, an “apologetic” Davis reportedly confessed to robbing Dawkins, claiming that he “stole the property because he needed new tires for his car.” Jones admitted that she and Davis went to GameStop intending to “catch a cracker,” which she said was slang for robbing a white person, cops reported. Instead, they robbed Dawkins, with whom Davis said she fought until Davis was able to drive away."

Lol lost it at cracker.

I see Golden Sun Dark Dawn is going for pretty cheap on AWD.

I have fond memories of the first game-- any thoughts on this one? Looks to be pretty traditional, in the best of ways.

I see Golden Sun Dark Dawn is going for pretty cheap on AWD.

I have find memories of the first game-- any thoughts on this one? Looks to be pretty traditional, in the best of ways.
I liked it. I missed one of the spirits before a part of the game that prevents you from returning to the place where you get it, so I'm a little bit upset, but other than that, it's cool. The graphics are nice.

what link is that?
click.engage.xbox.com/?qs=94fc999449e39431eaa46da00917c6b71487adbaaa9b7c4e1936ced5a88438b10de5d0ff3b4d2543

Do you get to use the same account though?
Yes, you just let it revert to silver on your xbox, then renew again.

Edit-- My gf just did this on her account 2 or 3 days ago, and it was still working. I was getting ready to renew mine again. Now it's showing up as ended. Sorry y'all. Guess I'll have to figure out how to get some xbox live myself now too.

Also, i dont know if its still going on but XBL support used to give you deals on XBL if you called and tempted to cancel your account. I've done it numerous times.

They had 1 month for $1, 3 for $10, 6 for $20, and a year for $35-$40 

Also, i dont know if its still going on but XBL support used to give you deals on XBL if you called and tempted to cancel your account. I've done it numerous times.

They had 1 month for $1, 3 for $10, 6 for $20, and a year for $35-$40
We received an e-mail back in Dec-Jan last year for a 1$ 1 month. May try to find that e-mail, if it still works. I'll post it in a thread. That way people don't have to call.

Maybe for the 300,000 dedicated servers which is costing billions.

XBL services for me have been a ton better then PS. So I don't mind paying at all.

Alright, let's see a nice restock when I'm paying attention tonight as I now have $200 in Amazon credit available to me again.

Bought the Madden 25 PS3 version for 35.xx and it's saying shipping is October 2nd even with Prime...that cant be right, can it?
Sounds likely to be cancelled. That's how all the AWD orders I've had cancelled show up.

is this game good?
Haha, no.

Alright, let's see a nice restock when I'm paying attention tonight as I now have $200 in Amazon credit available to me again.

Sounds likely to be cancelled.  That's how all the AWD orders I've had cancelled show up.

Haha, no.
are you being serious?

Mako1215, on 21 Sept 2013 - 5:03 PM, said:
Maybe for the 300,000 dedicated servers which is costing billions.

XBL services for me have been a ton better then PS. So I don't mind paying at all.
That's just a myth or a lie.

I've never seen a difference. I think people just tell that to themselves to make themselves feel like they aren't wasting their money.

Offish topic (but still pertains to warehouse deals) 

my uncle has mild retardation and we're trying to get a wii for him for his motor skills / help with his memory / etc.

we got the wii off gamestop for him (the back to the past version or whatever)... any easy to play / fun / not hard at all games you guys would suggest that i can get off of warehouse deals?

are you being serious?
I just had 6 items that were all stuck on not yet shipped from 3 days ago they all went to shipping now today. One of them was scheduled for the same date that you posted and it looks like all is going well.. So I wouldnt worry to much about it

my uncle has mild retardation and we're trying to get a wii for him for his motor skills / help with his memory / etc.

we got the wii off gamestop for him (the back to the past version or whatever)... any easy to play / fun / not hard at all games you guys would suggest that i can get off of warehouse deals?
You can get Link's Crossbow Training off GS if you can find one.

I can't think of anything else right now.

Picked up one of those good MGR: Revengeance LEs. For $46.XX, it was a steal considering I can get $23 for my vanilla copy. Still one left if interested. 

are you being serious?
To which part? Time and Eternity? Beyond serious. Terrible game. To the orders being cancelled? Anytime I've ordered anything from AWD and it was scheduled for more than a week with Prime shipping and didn't update within a day it was cancelled.

That's just a myth or a lie.

I've never seen a difference. I think people just tell that to themselves to make themselves feel like they aren't wasting their money.
it's not a myth or a lie i can download a full game that is like 8 gb on xbox live on my intenret in like 40 mins and for that size download on psn it takes almost 2-3 hours if not more. xbox live is a over all better service for that plus the matchmaking and inviting random people to games and other things.

To which part?  Time and Eternity?  Beyond serious.  Terrible game.  To the orders being cancelled?  Anytime I've ordered anything from AWD and it was scheduled for more than a week with Prime shipping and didn't update within a day it was cancelled.
i was talking about time and eternity

it's not a myth or a lie i can download a full game that is like 8 gb on xbox live on my intenret in like 40 mins and for that size download on psn it takes almost 2-3 hours if not more. xbox live is a over all better service for that plus the matchmaking and inviting random people to games and other things.
People will believe what they want, I can notice the difference in the two. My ps3 takes forever to download anything. Also any CoD game has an incredibly difference of lag between systems. Ive had games on PS3 take over a day to download sometimes. Everything on Xbox takes me around 30 to an hour to download.

Anyways on topic, theres still a couple more metal gear le's heres the link

Used from $46.45 (Save 53%) xbox by the way im to lazy to type the link atm

i was talking about time and eternity
Oh yeah, it's well beyond the normal realm of mediocre and kind of bad that we'll grab if the price is right to the kind of bad that drives people to make the case that it's one of the worst PS3 games period.

Golden sun is good for something to play when you don't have anything on hand and need something mindless. But honestly its a very mediocre game outside the battle system. the story is crap, long and unfinished, the characters I've seen puddles with more depth, the puzzles are mostly simple spamming the same mechanic over and over and the battle system is way too easy to the point where I wish there was a random encounter turn off feature. even the last 2 secret bosses were no challenge and I didn't even know you could swap characters in battle.

the summons called djinn are adorable though

See, it takes a lot longer to download on my 360 than it does PSN. For a 1GB file it can be done in about 10 mins or so, give or take a few mins, depending on how it is. The 360 takes at least 20-30 mins.

EDIT: Regardless of which, MS won't get any of my money next gen. So I hope that Sony keeps up with the streak they're going at.

Golden sun is good for something to play when you don't have anything on hand and need something mindless. But honestly its a very mediocre game outside the battle system. the story is crap, long and unfinished, the characters I've seen puddles with more depth, the puzzles are mostly simple spamming the same mechanic over and over and the battle system is way too easy to the point where I wish there was a random encounter turn off feature. even the last 2 secret bosses were no challenge and I didn't even know you could swap characters in battle.

the summons called djinn are adorable though <3 just wished they didn't force you to divide them evenly every time a new party member joins up.
Hmmm. My 3DS backlog is big enough. Maybe I don't need to add another RPG quite yet.

Finally gave Tales of the Abyss another shot and am actually really enjoying it this time around.

TimboSliceGB, on 21 Sept 2013 - 7:55 PM, said:
I'm sure that's true and you aren't overexaggerating at all.

mod it

Oh yeah, it's well beyond the normal realm of mediocre and kind of bad that we'll grab if the price is right to the kind of bad that drives people to make the case that it's one of the worst PS3 games period.
Looking at you trophy card, you haven't played Time and Eternity. I'm sure you played it on a secret account or "at a friend's house", but if that isn't the case you should really refrain from passing judgement on games you haven't played.

Wii Play and Wii Sports Plus are pretty good.

Looking at you trophy card, you haven't played Time and Eternity. I'm sure you played it on a secret account or "at a friend's house", but if that isn't the case you should really refrain from passing judgement on games you haven't played.
I haven't and I never said I did. People whose opinions I trust tell me that it's as bad as the reviews say and that's good enough for me. If you would like to make a case to the contrary I'm happy to listen.

I haven't and I never said I did. People whose opinions I trust tell me that it's as bad as the reviews say and that's good enough for me. If you would like to make a case to the contrary I'm happy to listen.
Your posts before were definitely written as though you had played it. Kind of dumb to throw your friends opinion out there as if it was your own.

Hey guys lets all bash RE:ORC and Brink because they are horrible, even though more than half of the people who complain about them have never played them!  :whee:

.....no one?  :oldman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back