Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
I never believed he knew the real Noriega nor the real Pablo Escobar... I saw the real Noriega on the streets when I was little (5-6) in pty, Rick would have been around 13 or so when Noriega was incarcerated and I don't think he has ever been in Panama. He is entertaining, but fake as Vanilla Ice.
Didn't someone tell me I was over thinking it yesterday?

I bought the Vita Hori hard case a couple of days back from the warehouse for $9.XX first time I have seen one in the warehouse. I bought it so I can put my Muramasa face covered vita into it since it's supposedly fits inside it w/ the face cover. Any tips to get the supposedly bad smell out of the hard case when I get it? Febreeze it?
You didn't get the muramasa case that came with the face cover? Why buy another plastic case when it already came with one

I never believed he knew the real Noriega nor the real Pablo Escobar... I saw the real Noriega on the streets when I was little (5-6) in pty, Rick would have been around 13 or so when Noriega was incarcerated and I don't think he has ever been in Panama. He is entertaining, but fake as Vanilla Ice.
Rick Ross stole his name from Freeway Ricky Ross, this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%22Freeway%22_Rick_Ross

Didn't someone tell me I was over thinking it yesterday?

Lol haven't come to the thread for a few days must have been good reading.

You didn't get the muramasa case that came with the face cover? Why buy another plastic case when it already came with one

They are 2 different materials. The hard case actually protects the device like a cushioned bag. I wanted something small enough to protect it better and actually fit in my white coat with all the other stuff I have to carry for the long nights which is the only time besides flights that I take the vita outside my apt.

Rick Ross stole his name from Freeway Rick Ross, this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%22Freeway%22_Rick_Ross

Figures! Good to know info.

They are 2 different materials. The hard case actually protects the device like a cushioned bag. I wanted something small enough to protect it better and actually fit in my white coat with all the other stuff I have to carry for the long nights which is the only time besides flights that I take the vita outside my apt.
Oh that case. I would probably just let it air out for a bit then try some Febreeze if necessary.

Oh that case. I would probably just let it air out for a bit then try some Febreeze if necessary.

The reviews says the first versions stank of smoke so I wondered if anyone had experience it here; thanks will prob do that if it smells.

The reviews says the first versions stank of smoke so I wondered if anyone had experience it here; thanks will prob do that if it smells.
Really? Hmm, I had one for a while and didn't experience that so maybe I got a later one. Had that chemically smell to it that you get with that kind of stuff but that faded after a while.

Depends how far back you want to go. If you consider gas a constant loss then I would put a rough estimation at about 90%.
Well now as that I would say is probably a bit inaccurate, unless you started it off with free gas and only $85. You mean to say that the credit represents a 90% profit off of the starting amount. He asked how much of that is PROFIT, what you answered is how much profit the final total reflects, now while it certainly is possible to turn $85 into the $850, some of us who started the "flip train" a while ago have certainly started hitting levels of that NET profit (started for me around the time GS did the 7-35 or target had the whole ps1 goof), what you probably mean to say is that about $400 of that is "profit" after gas, and cost of games. Short of stealing games, or getting them for free there is no way, that including gas, you profit 90%. Also you still need to factor in the cost of the games, even if you paid in credit.
I know what you (probably) meant just wanted to clear up any (I BELIEVE) miss-communications. Seriously... bestbuy has ruined the amazon trade in thread for me... I used to be content with a couple bucks here and there on maybe 1 or two games... Now I find myself passing over games saying "meh I only make 50%".

I think I accidentally traded in my dignity along with a 3DS game a week or two ago (note... I do not own a 3DS... but with all this spare credit, and weak self control... that may change soon).

Also you can be assured of a restock tomorrow, as that will be when I manage to make a trip to BB to pick up more kindle cards, and AWD will proceed to take all my credit... again... I actually needed to buy a new pair of shoes but because of that big restock I am now at $1.23...

Well now as that I would say is probably a bit inaccurate, unless you started it off with free gas and only $85. You mean to say that the credit represents a 90% profit off of the starting amount. He asked how much of that is PROFIT, what you answered is how much profit the final total reflects, now while it certainly is possible to turn $85 into the $850, some of us who started the "flip train" a while ago have certainly started hitting levels of that NET profit (started for me around the time GS did the 7-35 or target had the whole ps1 goof), what you probably mean to say is that about $400 of that is "profit" after gas, and cost of games. Short of stealing games, or getting them for free there is no way, that including gas, you profit 90%. Also you still need to factor in the cost of the games, even if you paid in credit.
I know what you (probably) meant just wanted to clear up any (I BELIEVE) miss-communications. Seriously... bestbuy has ruined the amazon trade in thread for me... I used to be content with a couple bucks here and there on maybe 1 or two games... Now I find myself passing over games saying "meh I only make 50%".

I think I accidentally traded in my dignity along with a 3DS game a week or two ago (note... I do not own a 3DS... but with all this spare credit, and weak self control... that may change soon).

Also you can be assured of a restock tomorrow, as that will be when I manage to make a trip to BB to pick up more kindle cards, and AWD will proceed to take all my credit... again... I actually needed to buy a new pair of shoes but because of that big restock I am now at $1.23...
As in everything from the last three weeks stems from about $10 a few steps before the BBY stuff started and then gas as a constant loss. The way I look at it is that if no external funding is introduced that it's still pure profit, hence how far do you want to go back. Immediately before I purchased the credit, probably about 40-45% margin. He also asked how much of what I paid for the credit was from profit not what it was overall. Semantics, how you want to look at it and how far you want to trace it back.

Also what 3DS game? Have to share you embarrassment with the rest of us. I think Dance on Broadway was probably the most awkward for me since the kids games I can at least explain by pointing at the child.

As in everything from the last three weeks stems from about $10 a few steps before the BBY stuff started and then gas as a constant loss. The way I look at it is that if no external funding is introduced that it's still pure profit, hence how far do you want to go back. Immediately before I purchased the credit, probably about 40-45% margin. He also asked how much of what I paid for the credit was from profit not what it was overall. Semantics, how you want to look at it and how far you want to trace it back.

Also what 3DS game? Have to share you embarrassment with the rest of us. I think Dance on Broadway was probably the most awkward for me since the kids games I can at least explain by pointing at the child.
Well I tend to look at it in sets. For instance, set 1 would be what you originally used that $10 towards. Set 2 would be what you used the credit you got from the first on etc. Set, wave, step, stage, whatever it should be called, once you finished one of them, you have $x amount of credit, and that has a defined value, they are scrip, which is essentially "money that isn't money". It is very common to make profits OFF OF your profits, however they DO remain separate. It just makes it less confusing, and relevant to what (I am sure other people) are getting tired of hearing about XD. You are at the end of a flip train, credit from one place, to another, and another, etc, down the line you end up here. But you still had to spend X amount of credit at (GS OR AMZ) in order to get the games to trade into BB, so to say the kindle cards were bought with 90% profit, it tends to imply that there are individual games that come out to be a 1000% return.

But yeah when I traded in my dignity I guess it might of been me having to buy a couple copies of Crush3D because it offered a easy to find game for the trade 2 promo that wasn't too expensive, and didn't come out to a loss... Or it was the two copies of Happy feet two, three copies of Tintin, or the copy of Penguins of Madagascar... Or it was when I picked up a copy of aliens for the 360 to PM to AMZ at the time... the employee in the game isle (I KNOW! Like a unicorn, there was actually a person there), he was trying to save me... save me from the disaster that is colonial marines... I could of swore that the new game smell even smelt different when I was unwrapping it. Keep in mind I am a 6'4 male with a strong genetic aptitude for facial hair (curse my Norwegian heritage) so some games... I won't even buy... no matter the profit.

Yeah, I get what you're saying.

Among all the weird stuff I've bought from GS, Aliens was probably the worst since they know now... they know.  At least Horses 3D came in the mail and left in the mail so only the NSA knows about that one.

Yeah, I get what you're saying.

Among all the weird stuff I've bought from GS, Aliens was probably the worst since they know now... they know. At least Horses 3D came in the mail and left in the mail so only the NSA knows about that one.
I remember one BB I went into, I had some store pickups and a big stack of games that had came in the mail, when I was doing the trade ins, they were talking about a guy who came in earlier and got like $100... and how that was ridiculous amount, and she might need to bring in some of her games. I of course ended up with a bit over $200... Lost a little dignity that time as well, I had a my copy of Metro Last Light for 360 I got off of the AWD (had been the limited edition with the code unused!) and earlier that day had managed to pm the newegg sale for a $20 new copy. Felt a little awkward picking up the game I had JUST traded in, but when it was a $8 profit to upgrade to a new one? No question.

But back on topic, like I said I am cursed, the second I get the kindle cards there will be a restock, with so many games that I will end up with even LESS than the $1.23 I have right now...

This thread has degenerated badly.
CAG in general seems to be quickly headed in the direction of slickdeals with all the flipping and deal hoarding these days. Sad to see the last vestiges of a community fading away into just a message board.

I just bought Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 - PlayStation 2 for 14 in LN condition. In the description it says it comes with the artbook...what are the chances I'm getting it? If I don't can I complain? :/ Or should I just cancel my order and not waste my time?

link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000FPM4WC/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used
Fingers crossed? Though it's highly likely that it's just the game only in extremely good condition. Meanwhile, the FES bundle is $43ish. http://www.amazon.com/Persona-FES-Soundtrack-CD-Artbook-PlayStation/dp/B001G0MG8W Or ineptitude will get you the latter instead of the former.

lol @ bragging about flipping games. One step closer to living in that mansion in Europe.
I knew there was a reason why I summoned you alot :p

Meanwhile according to my order thingy my stuff shipped and went from kentucky to pennsylvania :dunce:

I just don't even... what? How exactly does that shipping make sense when my state is right on top of it while the state they just shipped it to is not only not connected but a state away? Wouldn't it have made more sense to just drive straight from KY to OH then going from KY through either west va or OH to PA then back to OH again? unless of course they air mailed it there or something. I'll never understand how the post office works. It's like the time where I ordered a ps2 memory card it got lost in the mail for a month then magically popped up when I ordered for another one.

and looking up the specific cities makes it even more silly as hebron ky is right up next to Cincinnati while colton point pa sp? is all the way by new york.

I just bought Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 - PlayStation 2 for 14 in LN condition. In the description it says it comes with the artbook...what are the chances I'm getting it? If I don't can I complain? :/ Or should I just cancel my order and not waste my time?

link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000FPM4WC/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used
Are talking about that one for $14.37? I didnt see anything in the description about coming with an artbook

I say complain as you have every right to if it doesn't come with something plainly advertised. I bought fes like new myself and would do the same if it was missing the box, cover art or anything else.

edit but like the poster above the one you linked to doesn't say it comes with the art book. just cover art manual and case? unless of course you are just linking to one similar to the one you bought.

I didn't know p3 vanilla came with an art book besides the first batch that came with the sample sound track in a paper sleeve inside said art book and a special box (as that's what I got when I bought it from walmart). I figured that would be something exclusive to day one editions/first print.

I always wished I had gotten the headphones/mp3 player as those looked sweet as hell (and I read they were good quality). honestly couldn't give a damn about the hat since I normally don't wear base ball caps much. if it was shinjis hat or something like it that'd fit my personal style more.

This thread has degenerated badly.
Agreed - I won't call out names of users... but some of these posts have really sucked the fun out of the AWD rush.

I used to post AWD finds in here every morning - but kinda stopped once I realized nobody was actually playing their games. Silly me thought most people actually play the games they buy. I don't care if people flip or hoard on their own terms, but I liked it when people talk about games on here... not the $2.03 they can profit.

CAG in general seems to be quickly headed in the direction of slickdeals with all the flipping and deal hoarding these days. Sad to see the last vestiges of a community fading away into just a message board.

I tried to fight it last year and at one point the mods did a really good job of clearing out the flipping talk. But I guess nobody cares anymore. So now all the people who think flipping is a job run roughshod all over cag.

Good lord guys! I come back to so many pages of bickering and hardly any deals posted besides a few from Ghost and couple other members.

CJ thanks for the vote of confidence few pages back. I will do my best in what I do. Eldritch and Hemi, I love you guys like brothers from another mother, but cool off on flip talk / bragging (and 1st hand experiences Eldritch :p). Too much of it (off topic talk) here and this thread will get MODified too like one other thread.

On topic (some finds / no restock yet):

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (A) $118.79
:360: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Limited Edition (G) $45.55 (LN) $52.56
:360: Left 4 Dead 2 (LN) $16.91

:ps3: Saints Row IV - Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition (G) $54.69 (LN) $63.11
:ps3: God of War III: Ultimate Edition (A) $43.77 (G) $47.42 (LN) $54.71
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 Collector's Edition (A) $16.13 (VG) $18.81
:ps3: Saints Row IV (Commander in Chief Edition) (LN) $37.10
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection (VG) $32.40
:ps3: Fuse (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist Of Arland (LN) $21.53
:ps3: Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition (G) $20.25 (LN) $23.37
:ps3: The Sly Collection (LN) $18.23
:ps3: Demon's Souls with Soundtrack CD (LN) $17.34
:ps3: Bayonetta (VG) $15.28 (LN) $16.37

:ps2: Persona 3 FES with Soundtrack CD and Artbook (Limited) (LN) $42.53
:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 (LN) $14.37
:ps2: Ico (A) $10.98 (G) $11.90 (LN) $13.73 (Free on PS+)
:ps2: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (A) $9.33 (G) $10.10 (LN) $11.66

:psp: PlayStation Vita LEGO Batman 2 DC Super Heroes Wi-Fi Bundle (LN) $186.57
:psp: Jak and Daxter Collection (LN) $21.53

:wiiu: Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (G) $264.72 (LN) $305.44 (One good one is a dinger)

:gc: Pikmin (A) $24.41 (G) $26.44 (LN) $30.51
:gc: Animal Crossing (A) $18.48 (G) $20.02 (LN) $23.10

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Red/Black (LN) $168.94

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS Hard Pouch - Super Mario Version (VG) $5.92
:3ds: HORI 3DS Protector and Pouch Set (Mario Kart 7 version) (G) $4.31
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei IV (LN) $32.27

:ds: Animal Crossing: Wild World (A) $23.84 (G) $25.82 (LN) $29.80

Good observation.

Has anyone ever got a dinger on any Nintendo system since the 3DS Nintendo blow up?
Well aware of the Nintendo / Amazon fallout which is why I pointed out the dinger (a strange occurence on Nintendo consoles). I know few CAGs that posted in previous threads getting dinger 3ds from AWD so they are getting them somehow besides the trade ins. Where and how they are obtaining them besides trade-ins is puzzling indeed.

What about the description indicates it's a "dinger"? I have been curious how people are telling that items are that.
The very last part. Take for example :ps3: Saints Row IV - Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition in "good" conditon. The description reads: "Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Small mark on insert. Small cut / scratch on insert. Medium wrinkle / bend on insert. Small wrinkle / bend on Cover Art. Small mark on set case. Small cut/scatch on set case. Medium wrinkle / bend on set case." The part that is highlighted and in bold is very telling of what may be a dinger.

love you too deal

now onto the discussion i missed earlier

man my dignity has been gone for a long time it died along with my preorder pickup of naughty bear

I used to post AWD finds in here every morning - but kinda stopped once I realized nobody was actually playing their games. Silly me thought most people actually play the games they buy. I don't care if people flip or hoard on their own terms, but I liked it when people talk about games on here... not the $2.03 they can profit.
Playing games? That's what causes people to miss deals. I missed free GTA V cuz I was too busy on Battlefield. Others missed the CoD Prestige deal cuz they were too busy playing something else. Pfffttt. ;)

I will do my best in what I do.
I appreciate your finds, although I've only snagged less than a handful. I'm convinced you guys have a different view of the warehouse than I do cuz I can't imagine how you all find the new deals so quickly AND post them up...

love you too deal

now onto the discussion i missed earlier

man my dignity has been gone for a long time it died along with my preorder pickup of naughty bear
Thanks! I saw it pre release / post release but it never caught my interest like Conker's Bad Fur Day. I don't see why you lost your dignity over picking up Naughty Bear, but you do loose CAG points for paying MSRP and picking up the preorder :p. I should go replay Conker's Bad Fur Day. Feeling nostalgic!

I appreciate your finds, although I've only snagged less than a handful. I'm convinced you guys have a different view of the warehouse than I do cuz I can't imagine how you all find the new deals so quickly AND post them up...
Thanks! :) Some people, including lurkers, are way too quick on pulling the trigger so hot items obviously get taken very quickly sadly. Here's hoping you get what you are looking for like some others on an off chance.

Agreed - I won't call out names of users... but some of these posts have really sucked the fun out of the AWD rush.

I stopped posting deals long ago when regular trolls love to bash some things i posted and lack of respect on here. I do not like hardcore hoarding flippers they used to be frowned upon. They might be good people but most hardcore flippers i met locally are bad eggs.

This thread has become a flip awd thread with some trolls mixed in and love chat. How cag has changed feels like a different site now...

I didn't mention it yesterday, but I was unable to add GC to my PS3 order so now it's coming straight from my checking account and I have $100 in GC now.

Guys, please stop the bragging and please stop hoarding all the deals.

I didn't mention it yesterday, but I was unable to add GC to my PS3 order so now it's coming straight from my checking account and I have $100 in GC now.

Guys, please stop the bragging and please stop hoarding all the deals.
Can you please tell me what SD card was good for my 3DS D:

So that I can get it on amazon :hot:

I tried to fight it last year and at one point the mods did a really good job of clearing out the flipping talk. But I guess nobody cares anymore. So now all the people who think flipping is a job run roughshod all over cag.
I can't think of the last time I even ordered from AWD...

I remember the good ole' days where I would wake up in the morning and see some awesome deals in this thread.

Now there isn't shit on AWD, and if/when there is, it's gone in a matter of moments b/c the flippers bought it all to trade into BBY or post it on CL/flea-bay.

I like how if there aren't deals on the warehouse it HAS to be because of flippers. Not because there hasn't been a restock. You guys do know that AWD isn't exclusive to CAG right? I know its shocking but a lot of people not on CAG use it.

Don't fool yourself into thinking that if there were no flippers that there would be tons of deals and they would all be for you.

I like how if there aren't deals on the warehouse it HAS to be because of flippers. Not because there hasn't been a restock. You guys do know that AWD isn't exclusive to CAG right? I know its shocking but a lot of people not on CAG use it.

Don't fool yourself into thinking that if there were no flippers that there would be tons of deals and they would all be for you.
Yeah, but when there's a killer deal (Mario Kart, for example), some people post that they bought 10 of them and that should make them a slight profit at wherever, that kind of sums things up. To deny the hoarder mentality that has stricken CAG as of late and deflect the blame elsewhere is just ignorant.

I can't think of the last time I even ordered from AWD...

I remember the good ole' days where I would wake up in the morning and see some awesome deals in this thread.

Now there isn't shit on AWD, and if/when there is, it's gone in a matter of moments b/c the flippers bought it all to trade into BBY or post it on CL/flea-bay.
This. I got a couple of loot chest's to collect (dingers,still sealed), but that was all I ever bought from AWD

Yeah, but when there's a killer deal (Mario Kart, for example), some people post that they bought 10 of them and that should make them a slight profit at wherever, that kind of sums things up. To deny the hoarder mentality that has stricken CAG as of late and deflect the blame elsewhere is just ignorant.
This. I won't name names, but someone got four, traded two to Amazon, complained about it, and got the full value twice.

if its not someone from CAG, its someone from some where else. Point is, you can't control it, you cant change it. even if you were to ban every "hoarder" or "flipper" from CAG there will still be others out there who do it.

Just take it for what it is, accept that you can't really do anything about it and be happy when you do get a deal.

if its not someone from CAG, its someone from some where else. Point is, you can't control it, you cant change it. even if you were to ban every "hoarder" or "flipper" from CAG there will still be others out there who do it.

Just take it for what it is, accept that you can't really do anything about it and be happy when you do get a deal.
Speaking personally I don't care so much about the hoarders / flippers existence, I just wish everyone would shut the fuck up about it instead of it being the central theme of nearly every thread on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back