Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. Thank you.And thank you for posting it Dealseeker. Loving the game but its already getting expensive and addicting.

I got my like new deluxe Wii U in yesterday. I'm going to have to return it today. all the accessories were wrapped but hooked it up and system is not functional.

Uh-oh...looks like I'm going to have to hook mine up and test it out to see if I get the same problem. :bomb:
yeah it would not connect with HDMI, did every method to fix it. got it running with composite and tried to change settings nothing, system update and try again...nothing. Sent it back this morning. Caved and picked up a zelda bundle, plugged in and hooked up fine.

Why wouldnt you test it? It's not like his console condition has any effect on yours.
I get so many items that I can barely test the bug ticket stuff. I have this deep seeded fear that I'm going to get around to testing all these used games one day and 90% of them won't work.

I got my like new deluxe Wii U in yesterday. I'm going to have to return it today. all the accessories were wrapped but hooked it up and system is not functional.
Hold on... the CONSOLE was the one item not wrapped? Because new it definitely comes wrapped, so if the rest was in "new" condition except that, that is sketchy as fk. What happened was probably return fraud... Someone probably got their console bricked (do NOT turn that dang thing off during the initial massive update) and bought a new one, swapped out the consoles, left the rest wrapped, and "returned" the new console (with the broken one).

Hold on... the CONSOLE was the one item not wrapped? Because new it definitely comes wrapped, so if the rest was in "new" condition except that, that is sketchy as fk. What happened was probably return fraud... Someone probably got their console bricked (do NOT turn that dang thing off during the initial massive update) and bought a new one, swapped out the consoles, left the rest wrapped, and "returned" the new console (with the broken one).
From what I read, only the HDMI output wasn't working so I don't think the console was bricked. Might have been a power surge though to the console that shorted out the HDMI output.

Well, I set up my 32GB Wii U, and it works perfectly fine (about 15-20 minutes left on the initial massive update as of this post). That's a relief, but ScorpioKyle, I'm still sorry your system wasn't functional. :cry:

bought fire emblem path of radiance very good from a fufilled by amazon seller. 50 bucks :( but I really wanted this for a while. Blah blah blah yeah I know I'm trying to save up for a new laptop but eh I can always make that back in a months time via swagbucks. I was searching and totally trolled by the one listed in used for 40. when I looked at it the listing was for the fricken box and manual only. that's really stupid imo.

So, never played a pokemon game (like X and Y, I've played Stadium, Snap)

Would it even be worth it to get X or Y if I'm a beginner? And I hate to ask but......what's the difference between the 2? Why would you pick one over the other?

Would it even be worth it to get X or Y if I'm a beginner? And I hate to ask but......what's the difference between the 2? Why would you pick one over the other?
The pokemons look different in each, different rare monsters and I guess its not like pokemon has a story line

You would be fine starting with this new generation since every game has its own story. The difference between x and y is that some Pokemon are exclusive to each version and require trading to get them all. I typically pick one at random or whichever is on sale, this case being Y for $25.

It's kind of a kids game...I mean all ages play it, but it's geared towards younger people and the gameplay is very basic to learn. Not much of a storyline, but with it being Nintendo first party they rarely do.

If you can play a basic RPG you can play Pokemon. I played Red in 7th grade and that was the only one I've ever played, but from what I gather they have just gotten a bit more robust. The different versions have different looking Pokemon. In red and blue, you only had a few exclusives. Not sure on how the new ones are.

The main differences are the legendary Pokemon ( the ones on the covers) are only in their respective games and then there's certain Pokemon only available in each game. This time around some of the Pokemon will have unique temporary mega evolutions as well. I wouldn't get both unless you're going to play both on two systems and trade amongst yourself but when you can trade online these days that's extremely hardcore.

As far as picking one it's usually just which cover Pokemon appeals to you most, or which color you like better, or which one you can get cheaper.

The main differences are the legendary Pokemon ( the ones on the covers) are only in their respective games and then there's certain Pokemon only available in each game. This time around some of the Pokemon will have unique temporary mega evolutions as well. I wouldn't get both unless you're going to play both on two systems and trade amongst yourself but when you can trade online these days that's extremely hardcore.

As far as picking one it's usually just which cover Pokemon appeals to you most, or which color you like better, or which one you can get cheaper.
I always tend to get both, as I did this time around. lol

Can't believe that pokemon was that cheap already at the amazon store.

Anyways I think its worth the first day pick up. 

Racking up hours as we speak.

Guys, you might have just ruined Pokemon for me. Don't tell me which ones Y and X have!
I love spoilers though. Like I bet you didn't know that you get to pick from a fire, water and grass type! Or that when you beat the elite four you go into witness protection as the dad from Malcom in the Middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back