Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, it may be a completely unrelated question, but I swear that I saw it posted in the previous thread somewhere, but does anyone recall what that Ebay/Paypal code was for EBAY that was around a day or two ago? I think it was some $ off of a 30 electronic purchase or something?  (if I'm just making things up then I blame it on a lack of sleep and a head cold). :)

Hey, it may be a completely unrelated question, but I swear that I saw it posted in the previous thread somewhere, but does anyone recall what that Ebay/Paypal code was for EBAY that was around a day or two ago? I think it was some $ off of a 30 electronic purchase or something? (if I'm just making things up then I blame it on a lack of sleep and a head cold). :)
There was a $5 off video games purchases of $20+, CPNGAMES or something, but it expired a few days back

Maybe it's a matter of perspective and how you see things. Redistribution (liberal) versus free market capitalism (conservative). Share the lot with others or take all the booty for yourself. I'm not sure if those words are right but you get the idea lol

Eh dont worry about it, like I said in the other thread this was the first time I had ever got in on a AWD deal, probably the last time too. Through reading the threads seems like the crazy deals like that happen once every 1 or 2 months, I dont plan on checking this thread 30 times a day for 2 months for a chance at a 3 minute window of buying a great deal again.

I was in the right place at the right time, and never will be again as far as these AWD deals go.

And hey, its been a few days and a lot of my Xbox still havent shipped, im still thinking they're going to cancel them on me.
That's the whole problem. That's what we do here, we check the thread 30 times a day and post deals for everyone else (maybe grab one for ourselves first)

You got lucky and chose to screw over everyone else. I saw those consoles BEFORE you and chose to be a good person but it turned out to be in vain. It really irks me when the status quo of "A good deed never goes unpunished" continues to persist.

Still it's his money and his luck. I would e loved a $20 xbox but I mean it is what it is. I've gotten some amazing deals in my life this just wasn't one of them. If I wanted an xbox THAT bad id just go buy one. Sometimes I think people buy all these things simple because they're cheap. Do you guys even play 20% of the stuff you buy?

Still it's his money and his luck. I would e loved a $20 xbox but I mean it is what it is. I've gotten some amazing deals in my life this just wasn't one of them. If I wanted an xbox THAT bad id just go buy one. Sometimes I think people buy all these things simple because they're cheap. Do you guys even play 20% of the stuff you buy?
No, that's why we all have giant backlogs, especially people who regularly view this thread. Also, I got my skyrim today and it was complete! Thanks to whoever posted that.

I didn't get a cheap console this time (I have gotten a cheap 360 once) and I've been looking for a PS3 cheap for a long time and I'm not mad. I missed out on the PS3 deals by a few minutes (was able to get the cheap games) but instead of being frustrated that I yet again barely missed my chance at getting a PS3 that I need, I looked at it like I was stoked to get the cheap games. If I didn't get the cheap games I know there will be other chances during the next restock. There are no guarantee's with AWD's and I totally understand that. I'll eventually get my cheap PS3.

I normally don't get involved in these discussions in AWD thread but just wanted to say as someone that missed out on all of the cheap consoles this round, it's not that big of a deal to me and I sorely need a PS3 currently (haven't had one for a while now).

The only console deal I ever got was a $35 vita months ago. I grabbed one for myself and then posted it in here. Looking back at it, I wish I would've bought at least 1 more.

Oh and btw, I'm sure a bunch of "lurkers" are just members like me who don't bother to sign in because they don't feel the need to post anything.

EDIT: If I were to buy a ton of used consoles, my UPS guy might murder me since I live in a third floor apartment and am rarely home during the day.

The only console deal I ever got was a $35 vita months ago. I grabbed one for myself and then posted it in here. Looking back at it, I wish I would've bought at least 1 more.

Oh and btw, I'm sure a bunch of "lurkers" are just members like me who don't bother to sign in because they don't feel the need to post anything.
You sign out? :shame:

I think the craziest thing about the cheap consoles this time around was how many of them there were in stock. I mean the $25 ps3s lasted ~20 minutes, and the elites were also around 10-15. These werent just the 1 or 2 in stock, there were many, and thats what made it pretty cool the fact that so many people got in on them.

Was the the first the PS3 went that low? I know the 360 was about $27 before.

60gb Acceptable PS3 came, really beat up, but it came included with everything.  Haven't got a chance to test it out.  Came in a box with no support, bubble wrap or anything, just loose in the box moving around.

Also should add it came in the original box.

Edit: tested and seems to be working good.  The corner by the power button is pushed up alittle so I had to really press down to get it to power on that way.

My 60GB PS3 also came in. Was also beat up. Had no controller or video output cable of any kind. Powers on, but there is no video signal. I've tried both HDMI cords and av cords.

Just hooked up the 25 dollar ps3. I'm downloading the update now then I am going to test games/blu rays on it. It's not running loud or hot yet and it's in a carpeted room(just while I test it). The games were all non greatest hits but I haven't opened to check the disc's. All I know this was a hell of a steal for less than 40 shipped.

Was the the first the PS3 went that low? I know the 360 was about $27 before.
The motorstorm bundle, and a couple others, have been fairly cheap every once in a while over the last month or two. Before that they hadn't been cheap like the 360's from what I know.

My 60GB PS3 also came in. Was also beat up. Had no controller or video output cable of any kind. Powers on, but there is no video signal. I've tried both HDMI cords and av cords.
Same on the ps3 unit itself, although sometimes it's a bit finicky about powering on. Mine came with a DS3 though, which will at least allow me to break even if it's operating correctly.

No idea what to do with the unit itself - anyone got suggestions?

a update on the xbox elite I posted pic of earlier I finally got a chance to hook it up and test it awhile and it working great. it hooked up and booted up right away not loud at all. and it plays both game discs and movies perfect the controller works great and like I said there was no scratches what so ever on it and very few dust on it just on the corner that all and even the disc tray was clean as a whistle and the hard drive was completely cleared off no sign of previous data or nothing on it honestly it probably would of been rated very good or like new if it had the original box which is probably the only reason it was listed in acceptable condition

My 60gb PS3 came in. I was very pleased to find it in the original box (although the box had been beaten to hell). I pulled it out and although a little dusty, it seems to be in great condition. The only thing was the the SixAxis controller came with was really sticky and disgusting. Great value for $25 though. It should make a really nice PS2 and blue ray player! Portal 2 also came sealed. 

My 60gb PS3 came in. I was very pleased to find it in the original box (although the box had been beaten to hell). I pulled it out and although a little dusty, it seems to be in great condition. The only thing was the the SixAxis controller came with was really sticky and disgusting. Great value for $25 though. It should make a really nice PS2 and blue ray player! Portal 2 also came sealed.
Used games always come resealed

Just got my PS3 60GB that was $25. So far it all seems good. Came with all the cords (even the usb, I wanted to complain to Amazon :() and it is up an running right now. It is installing Ni No Kuni and it seems to go along smoothly.

This gives me hope. :pray:

Ouch. I just received one of the $277.xx (VG) PS4s that came up recently. Broken Blu-Ray drive =/

Just curious what did the description read?
I'm not him, but I recently received my $257 (G) PS4 and it seems to be working perfectly. Came with all accessories, original box, and only the 10day trial of PS+ had been used. Mine didn't even have a description; just said Good Condition.

Basically, it kinda sounds like it's a crapshoot at this point. Other than my box being a LITTLE rough, I have no idea why they would rate mine as Good Condition.

Game only...? And it was like new?

This sucks.
From the price, it is the Acceptable Copy. Like New was around 3.10 I believe. And the Good was 2.87

In other news, I got my (G) Portal 2 today. Came in complete and the Disk is flawless. Only downside is that there is two big stickers plastered on the back.

So, my 2 PS3s showed up (60 & 20 gb) haven't tested them yet, but here's what I got.

They are both packaged well, but the deal is this. the 20 gb isn't a real 20 gb. It's not a backwards compatible unit, and only has 2 USB ports. It also has a part broken off the front and just laying in the box. It came with mini usb and power cord, but no controller.

The 60 gb is the correct model, it's a little dirty but came with mini usb, power cord, and sixaxis controller. Guess I'll try it out.

From the price, it is the Acceptable Copy. Like New was around 3.10 I believe. And the Good was 2.87

In other news, I got my (G) Portal 2 today. Came in complete and the Disk is flawless. Only downside is that there is two big stickers plastered on the back.
I'm still waiting for my LN

Hopefully no stickers on it, I have no more goo gone

ups just now delivered my $3.67 Like New The Orange Box game and it in great shape and complete and best of all it is the black label copy not the platinum hit copy so very happy overall with how both my orders came today

So, my 2 PS3s showed up (60 & 20 gb) haven't tested them yet, but here's what I got.

They are both packaged well, but the deal is this. the 20 gb isn't a real 20 gb. It's not a backwards compatible unit, and only has 2 USB ports. It also has a part broken off the front and just laying in the box. It came with mini usb and power cord, but no controller.

The 60 gb is the correct model, it's a little dirty but came with mini usb, power cord, and sixaxis controller. Guess I'll try it out.
I thought the 20GB model was never backwards-compatible...?

Just curious what did the description read?
Condition: Used - Very Good
Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item has been tested to be fully functional. Missing USB/Firewire cable.

Holy crap. Just opened my ps3 box. Came with everything except HDMI but it ran perfectly. Love ya CAG, thank you so much for giving me heads up. Still can't believe it was $25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back