All Other console and handhelds

PC, Mac and Virtual Reality gaming:

:pc: PC
   Mac

iconcerv.png
  Virtual Reality Gaming

F.A.Q's
What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
From Amazon: Get deep discounts on open-box, like-new, refurbished, or used products that are in good condition but do not meet Amazon.com's rigorous standards as "new".

Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, new but with damaged packaging product aka "dinger" and trade ins in generally like new condition. They are considered 3rd party by affiliation and as such the "Amazon Warehouse Deals" distinction but are still part of Amazon.

What is AmazonSmile?
From Amazon: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

For more information follow the link below:

About AmazonSmile

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes! All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken during restocks and or when pricing algorithm goes haywire. During those times, prices don't adjust and assimilate with the current inventory quickly enough to show the sorting as such

I'm waiting for a ps4, xb1, 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it, and or set alerts... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What is this "glitch deals" that I keep hearing about in this thread?
On August 7th, 2014, AWD glitched out similar to how it did around penny deals, except lot of stuff went for cheap instead for a penny. The pricing algorithm went haywire and in the process lot of stuff went for cheap across the AWD spectrum from games to iphones to tablets and everything else in between. The "glitch deal" lasted for maybe a couple of hours and fellow CAGs that were around during that time made out like a bandit. Below is the timeline leading up to the night and the deals that went down on that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a B550 motherboard, $82. Very slim pickings. Decided I won't be going AM5 for a long time, might as well finally get with PCIE4.

Okay, I must have missed this -- how does the "choose gift wrap" scam/problem work? I mean, why are you being asked to choose gift wrap?
The seller - Store "Just launched" and the item description, store name, and store description are all the same "Choose gift wrap" blah blah blah

The all black 8bitdo Pro 2 bluetooth gamepad that I ordered from Warehouse for $31.79 arrived today.  The box was so badly bashed in on one corner that I had trouble sliding the outer casing off to open it.  Luckily, I didn't tear the casing or the box, and the controller was untouched and intact.

But I know now what they mean by "acceptable."  :shock:

I picked up a white OLED Switch on Thursday for $259. They had it listed as “Acceptable”, but given with them that could mean anything, I didn’t know what to expect.

It came yesterday and is gem mint. The tablet even had the original film on it. The only thing missing is the original box.

Both the one I got and the red/blue model have been listed a handful of times since then for the same price, so if you’re in the market for one keep your eyes peeled.

Going to return the b550 motherboard I got. I can't get it to qflash to a bios that sees my 5600x. Discovered my 2600x pins were bent bad so had to junk it. I'm so off of fucking up upgrades I'm going to get a premade.

I've repaired pins on AMD cpus before.  But yeah, unless you're open to dealing with that kind of thing, I'd avoid buying open box components.  Also I'd be willing to help out a cag with an updated board if they need.

low effort scam will still catch people desperate to gamble for a good deal.
It certainly caught me. I felt $200 was a reasonable gamble and at worst it was going to cost me a weeks worth of credit. The seller immediately prints a label to provide a tracking number that won't be updated because a package will never be dropped off, but I still had to wait the entire delivery window before I could request a refund. The chat with the CSA indicated they reviewed the seller's history and will be trying to prevent them from posting again, while I wait another 3 days for my CC to be credited, which is fair. Back to the drawing board.

My acceptable Arctis 9X I got from the warehouse that I ordered last week arrived today (no rush shipping) and outside of damaged box that looks like it was open, everything inside looks brand new. Like plastic still on the headset, cables still wrapped in plastic and booklet still taped to the inside and everything.  So pretty damn happy with it.

Same experience with my Arctis 9X.  I smiled when I saw it frontpage on SD at $110 recently. 

For my head, these actually fit perfectly once I completely remove the adjustable fabric strap.

I'm in the market for new Joycons. I haven't ever really paid attention to deals on them. Target has a 30% off right now. Is that a solid deal or are they available cheaper from time to time places like here with Amazon Warehouse?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

I'm in the market for new Joycons. I haven't ever really paid attention to deals on them. Target has a 30% off right now. Is that a solid deal or are they available cheaper from time to time places like here with Amazon Warehouse?

joycons typically don't go on sale much so that's not a terrible deal. I rec getting the hori ones personally since they are much more comfortable to hold. And probably don't suffer from drift.

What 30% off deal are you talking about?

EDIT: Never mind, I see the YMMV thread about this. I never seem to get good Target Circle offers like this!

Cheapest I've seen them at without coupons is on Adorama. They occasionally have Joycon deal of the days for something around $55. It's how much I got my neon red and blue this past August from them.

joycons typically don't go on sale much so that's not a terrible deal. I rec getting the hori ones personally since they are much more comfortable to hold. And probably don't suffer from drift.
This is for the gf's switch and the case she uses wouldn't fit those. I bet they would be better though yeah. I personally use the Skull and Co grips on mine. Hers feels so naked haha

This is for the gf's switch and the case she uses wouldn't fit those. I bet they would be better though yeah. I personally use the Skull and Co grips on mine. Hers feels so naked haha

They make the new hori ones that fit cases though they are shaped like the regular ones.

Can you posting the listing?
It was on the normal elite 2 listing on Amazon. They just fixed the glitch a few days ago sadly. It peeked at $3.06 for a like new condition. I saw a few acceptable copies go down to $2 something. I was very lucky to grab the one i got, usually they'd already be gone by the time i tried to checkout or add to cart. But before that, since june the price on warehouse listings kept dropping.

Here's the warehouse listings but it's been fixed. The link redirects you to Amazon's normal elite 2 listing even though it works correctly outside cag.

https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-Elite-Wireless-Controller-Core-Controllers/dp/B07SFKTLZM/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=3V210JB277NQJ&keywords=Xbox%2Belite&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1666388558&qu=eyJxc2MiOiI0LjczIiwicXNhIjoiMy4yNSIsInFzcCI6IjMuMTUifQ%3D%3D&s=warehouse-deals&sprefix=xbox%2Belite%2Caps%2C90&sr=8-1&th=1&psc=1

OT phone -- any chance this sounds like a dinger;

Condition: Used - Acceptable - No damage observed during inspection. Moderate cosmetic damage on top, front or side of the item. Item will come repackaged.

wish me luck

Usually not a 30% discount, I’ve purchased some for $56 I got ones that looked like they were a dogs chew toy, and others in an original box but knock offs, their QC on joy cons is horrible. This is one item
I won’t buy from Amazon Warehouse anymore.

just an update to the digital ps5 console i got for $315. it was listed as acceptable, got it yesterday, the box had a good size gash in the top near the middle.but it wasnt even close to the console itself. everything was brand new never opened

Nice congrats on the slightly damaged box but otherwise presumably good system.  I probably would consider it for that price.  But I'll wait on the slim. 

Figured I'd ask this here (I get more help here then Amazon), but how many returns does it take before Amazon bans me? I'm only asking because I did 5 so far this year and doing an 6th return. I made 180 orders this year and 200 last year on Amazon. First two returns were an headset (Amazon Warehouse Deals) that came with more wear/tear then stated. Third one was a Switch Memory card that basically got lost in the mail (Took 2 weeks to show tracking and it was returned to Amazon), Fourth one was a Switch that Amazon took forever to ship. fifth one is an Powerline adapter that was needed, but found out they needed to be on the same electrical circuit. My fault 100% and I explained that to them. No issues. The last and final one is the same headset as the first two, (SteelSeries claimed they fixed my issue but didn't). So I don't wanna be out $250 for something I can't use truth be told.

Figured I'd ask this here (I get more help here then Amazon), but how many returns does it take before Amazon bans me? I'm only asking because I did 5 so far this year and doing an 6th return. I made 180 orders this year and 200 last year on Amazon. First two returns were an headset (Amazon Warehouse Deals) that came with more wear/tear then stated. Third one was a Switch Memory card that basically got lost in the mail (Took 2 weeks to show tracking and it was returned to Amazon), Fourth one was a Switch that Amazon took forever to ship. fifth one is an Powerline adapter that was needed, but found out they needed to be on the same electrical circuit. My fault 100% and I explained that to them. No issues. The last and final one is the same headset as the first two, (SteelSeries claimed they fixed my issue but didn't). So I don't wanna be out $250 for something I can't use truth be told.
There isn't a definite number or dollar amount, once you cross the threshold your account goes poof and that is a done deal. How exactly that is determined nobody knows.

There isn't a definite number or dollar amount, once you cross the threshold your account goes poof and that is a done deal. How exactly that is determined nobody knows.
I blame this current gen of gaming. There hasn't been an solid headset released. I loved my A40s but the workaround sucks. These Artic Nova Pro Wireless fit the bill, but lets in too much background noise, and the only settings I see are for PC users.

Also according to the internet its based on dollar value, and seeing other people with 100 orders returning 5 items. Makes me feel better. I don't do this on purpose.

If you have subscribe and save you wind up hitting an ungodly number of returns a year just because items arrive smashed, ripped, crushed, or stale/inedible. Not to mention returns that just happen in the middle of transit because an item is destroyed in shipping. (We put 40lbs of food items in an oversized box with the thinnest cardboard imaginable, then tried to ship it across the country. What could go wrong??)

I'm very afraid of crossing the return threshold this year. In fact I think I should probably cancel all my S&S subscriptions just to save my account...

5 items out of 200 wouldn't worry me. If they were 5 items at 500 each, I might be more concerned.

Anyone here know around what day/time the Warehouse additional Black Friday discount goes live? Have a non-video game item I'm hoping to grab at a discount before someone else nabs it.

Anyone here know around what day/time the Warehouse additional Black Friday discount goes live? Have a non-video game item I'm hoping to grab at a discount before someone else nabs it.
I don't think anything has been announced. My expectation is 12am PST on Nov 24, 25, or 28. Will almost certainly be on select items again, so I wouldn't advise losing sleep on stalking a particular item that may not be included.

May be a case by case basis, I had several issues with Amazon warehouse this year where I didn’t even get what was ordered, or my favorite is stuff being photographed at my front door which is obviously not my house, I’ve definitely had a dozen or so issues in 2022 with no ban.

May be a case by case basis, I had several issues with Amazon warehouse this year where I didn’t even get what was ordered, or my favorite is stuff being photographed at my front door which is obviously not my house, I’ve definitely had a dozen or so issues in 2022 with no ban.
For any of the ones you've received where items were different then or missing then what you ordered. Did amazon want a police report filed. I just received a item that only had the retail box in it, All of the items inside were missing. When I called, they told me to file a police report before they could help me. This is the first time I've had this happen and ive never had to return for this reason before. Value of the item was $211

Does anyone know of a amazon warehouse price tracking tool like The Forklift, but free?
I use camelcamelcamel occasionally. I usually just paste in the ASIN for new items. It's not focused on AWD specifically but there is a 3rd party checkbox that will pull the data.

AKRacing Core Series EX-Wide Gaming Chair, Large, BLACK https://a.co/d/d84bly6

I remember others were looking for this thought I’d share it’s $145 currently this chair is amazing, I paid $130 for it I got 2 of them both from AWD and had a similar description both chairs were dingers as well

bread's done
Back