AMD Never Settle: Reloaded (FREE! Bioshock, Tomb Raider, Crysis 3)

PDJ

CAGiversary!
[customspoiler=Show Image]
KLsisLP.png
[/customspoiler]

Looks like AMD is putting together another promotion for those who pick up a 7800 or 7900 series graphics card. You get Bioshock Infinite & Tomb Raider free with a 7800 card, or Bioshock Infinite & Crysis 3 with a 7900 card. And if you really feel like blowing a ton of cash and buying two 7900 cards to crossfire, you get the above three games plus Hitman Absolution, Farcry 3, and Sleeping Dogs.

I read this promotion is supposed to go live sometime next week, but NewEgg seems to be offering these deals as of today.

Newegg Graphics Cards

Figured I would provide a link above. I've been waiting for a promotion like this before I picked up another 7850 to crossfire with my other card. The 7950 cards have dropped below the $300 mark and offer a good choice as an upgrade if you're looking to get rid of that old graphics card.

Edit: Here's a list of participating stores/sites taken from AMD's webpage:

Amazon, IBUYPOWER, NCIX US, Cana Computers, Maingear, Newegg, Cyberpower PC, Memory Express, Superbiiz, Digital Storm, MicroCenter, TigerDirect, Falcon NW, NCIX Canada, Velocity Micro.

[Customspoiler=Show Image]
chart_black.png
[/customspoiler]

Just added, all previous and current customers of this promotion with also receive FC3 Blood Dragon free! Credit to DarthVicious82 for the heads-up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a bioshock infinite key from someone who had done this promotion. Just making sure, the code should activate in steam as Bioshock Infinite Retail (NA)?

[quote name='utopianmachine']My ref id is 61k. No code yet.[/QUOTE]

Mine is 58k and I haven't gotten squat yet. This is the last time I trust AMD with this kind of promotion. This game is too highly anticipated to screw people out of their keys before launch.

Also 53k here. I'm hoping I get the code in time to preload before midnight. I want to start streaming the game as soon as possible!

[quote name='flashburn']I'm in the 20K range and I don't have my code yet. :([/QUOTE]

That's not good, I'm in the 20K range and I got my code Saturday. Hope it shows up today for everyone.

[quote name='Steve0Matic']That's not good, I'm in the 20K range and I got my code Saturday. Hope it shows up today for everyone.[/QUOTE]

I do not think the reference ID matters here. I believe the whole thing is just simply randomized. I'm about to say screw it and buy a copy because I'm tired of waiting. I want to be able to play this tomorrow because I have the whole day off.

Couldn't resist that 7850 at NewEgg 180 after rebate (2x my current video card, rated @ 3668), and 2 of the best games this year. Real nice deal. Requires 500w min power supply, that's a little scary :)

[quote name='stoned99']Couldn't resist that 7850 at NewEgg 180 after rebate (2x my current video card, rated @ 3668), and 2 of the best games this year. Real nice deal. Requires 500w min power supply, that's a little scary :)[/QUOTE]

Running a system with less than 750w is scary to me. :lol:

[quote name='pizzaflavoredpudding']I would just go for the card you mentioned, $160 AR is a pretty good price.[/QUOTE]I'm buying this card as well, seems like some people have had some heat issues with it, but I'm not planning on overclocking, and it's quite a bit cheaper than the other 2GB 7850 cards. I was always planning on getting an Nvidia card, but I can't turn down this Bioshock and Tomb Raider bundle.

The PC I just ordered only has a 300W power supply, so I'm replacing that right away. 500W for a 7850 and a core i5 3300 seems right to me, like stoned said, does anybody recommend a deal? This one for $30 after rebate seems fine:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817171031

Last edited by a moderator:
Snagged a 7950 today from the egg with Crysis 3 and Bioshock. Pretty pumped for both. Anyone needing a couple of radeon 6870s? I wasn't digging crossfire.

its bs that at the midnight hour they're still sending out codes. everyone should have had their codes by now so they could preload and be done with it.

This is the second game that I've pre-loaded and received an error while trying to play the game the day it's unlocked. Time to delete and redownload...oh well, gotta work anyways.

Got my key, but it might of been because I emailed them days ago voicing my concerns (turns out they were justified!). They actually replied to that email right after I got the key saying that I should now have it.

Well, 0.6% of the people never got the bioshock infinite code. Me included. They then sent me another email with my code for Tomb Raider (again) with a distinct lack of bioshock.

To all who still don't have a key code ( like myself ) this was just posted on amd forum board. This really soured me to amd.

UPDATE

I have received confirmation that all "pre-ordered" Bioshock: Infinite game-keys were successfully distributed to customers by 12-midnight (EST) on March 25. Now that the system has completed its distribution of "pre-ordered" keys (and Bioshock: Infinite has officially launched), the AMD4U Support Team can begin to address customer issues in receiving a game-key on a case-by-case basis.

I would encourage customers to contact the AMD4U Support Team ([email protected]) if they have submitted an eligible coupon-code prior to the game's launch-date, but have still not received the game-key.
I also welcome anyone to Private Message me with the details below, and I will do what I can to prioritize your request.

> First & Last Name
> Unique Coupon-Code ID
> E-mail address used when submitting coupon-code.
;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied

my xfx 2gb 7850 came today , and its in and running, so with that in mind. I think I'm going to sell my AMD promo code. Should I submit it to AMD to get the steam codes or sell it as is

[quote name='skycat561']my xfx 2gb 7850 came today , and its in and running, so with that in mind. I think I'm going to sell my AMD promo code. Should I submit it to AMD to get the steam codes or sell it as is[/QUOTE]

With the way things have gone for some people it may be wiser to redeem it first to ensure it actually gives yo a Bioshock key.

That being said, I have a friedn in the market for one of the amd promo codes for Bioshock and Tomb Raider if people are still selling. He'd pay $50 so pm me if you are interested in selling

So what you guys think their next bundle will have?
Since amd is supporting bf4 it will be in the fall bundle most likely
I think they also might add watch dogs

bread's done
Back