AMD Never Settle: Reloaded (FREE! Bioshock, Tomb Raider, Crysis 3)

PDJ

CAGiversary!
[customspoiler=Show Image]
KLsisLP.png
[/customspoiler]

Looks like AMD is putting together another promotion for those who pick up a 7800 or 7900 series graphics card. You get Bioshock Infinite & Tomb Raider free with a 7800 card, or Bioshock Infinite & Crysis 3 with a 7900 card. And if you really feel like blowing a ton of cash and buying two 7900 cards to crossfire, you get the above three games plus Hitman Absolution, Farcry 3, and Sleeping Dogs.

I read this promotion is supposed to go live sometime next week, but NewEgg seems to be offering these deals as of today.

Newegg Graphics Cards

Figured I would provide a link above. I've been waiting for a promotion like this before I picked up another 7850 to crossfire with my other card. The 7950 cards have dropped below the $300 mark and offer a good choice as an upgrade if you're looking to get rid of that old graphics card.

Edit: Here's a list of participating stores/sites taken from AMD's webpage:

Amazon, IBUYPOWER, NCIX US, Cana Computers, Maingear, Newegg, Cyberpower PC, Memory Express, Superbiiz, Digital Storm, MicroCenter, TigerDirect, Falcon NW, NCIX Canada, Velocity Micro.

[Customspoiler=Show Image]
chart_black.png
[/customspoiler]

Just added, all previous and current customers of this promotion with also receive FC3 Blood Dragon free! Credit to DarthVicious82 for the heads-up.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ichigo1993']Just nabbed a Sapphire 7950. Checking out with v.me also nets another 10% off. Also willing to trade a Crysis 3 code for Tomb Raider if anyone has a code lying around![/QUOTE]

Was this on Newegg? How did you get this to work?

[quote name='plutoknight']Was this on Newegg? How did you get this to work?[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's on Newegg. Just enter promo code VMEPROMOMAR13 and check out with v.me. Works only once per account.

[quote name='sinned47']still got some crysis/bioshock and tomb raider/bioshock codes up for sale.
pm me.[/QUOTE]

How much are you looking for?

[quote name='sadunk']The promo code VMEPROMOMAR13 cannot be combined with combo deals or gift items attached to products.[/QUOTE]

This is what I got..apparently the AMD thing counts as a gift >.

[quote name='retrad']got my bioshock infinite key tonight. sitting pretty in my steam client.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully I get mine soon.

I just ordered a 7950 from amazon, and will be ordering another one in two weeks. How would I receive the 6 games total? All I know is that from amazon I will be receiving a code for the Crysis 3 and Bioshock Bundle.

Will it be once I redeem the second code, I will receive the other games, not Crysis 3 and Bioshock again?

I received one of mine this morning. Should be getting 2 more at different email addresses since I have multiple cards. Also they've sent me 2 extra Crysis 3's so far lol.

[quote name='fignutz32']Still waiting on amazon to ship my card. Do they send the code when it ships or afterwards?[/QUOTE]

I got mine about a day after I placed the order, maybe two days.

I am still waiting on my BioShock code.

Still waiting for my Bioshock code as well. I just want the code by the weekend as I'm sure preloading will start by then.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']I want my code to preload ! Damn my slow internet ![/QUOTE]

you cant preload yet anyway...

I wouldnt be too worried about the Bioshock keys. A ton of people have not received theirs yet, including my self. This is also the game they gave out the most keys for so I'm pretty sure they are sending them out in waves a day at a time.

[quote name='Yenos']I wouldnt be too worried about the Bioshock keys. A ton of people have not received theirs yet, including my self. This is also the game they gave out the most keys for so I'm pretty sure they are sending them out in waves a day at a time.[/QUOTE]

Very good point

Haven't gotten mine yet either and received my Tomb Raider code a little less than a week ahead of release. Not really worried.

I got an email from AMD Support today and told me this:

Hi,

The email containing your Bioshock Infinite game key will be sent out starting March 22, thank you for your patience. However you will not qualify for the Steam pre-order bonuses, since you have to make your purchase off of Steam to qualify for that.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

AMD Support

[quote name='baron calamity']Wish my Bioshock Infinite key would show up. I'm unreasonable nervous about this.[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

[quote name='baron calamity']Wish my Bioshock Infinite key would show up. I'm unreasonable nervous about this.[/QUOTE]

Same here, Tomb Raider code came pretty early.

But I'm gonna try to chill on this one. I'm going to try to marathon Bioshock 1 / 2 this weekend. And there's also the new Starcraft II expansion so... I can wait.

Nothing here yet but the game doesn't come out for 4 more days yet. Even if you want to pre-download it, you shouldn't need 4 days unless you're connecting to Steam at 56k :)

bread's done
Back