AMD Never Settle: Reloaded (FREE! Bioshock, Tomb Raider, Crysis 3)

PDJ

CAGiversary!
[customspoiler=Show Image]
KLsisLP.png
[/customspoiler]

Looks like AMD is putting together another promotion for those who pick up a 7800 or 7900 series graphics card. You get Bioshock Infinite & Tomb Raider free with a 7800 card, or Bioshock Infinite & Crysis 3 with a 7900 card. And if you really feel like blowing a ton of cash and buying two 7900 cards to crossfire, you get the above three games plus Hitman Absolution, Farcry 3, and Sleeping Dogs.

I read this promotion is supposed to go live sometime next week, but NewEgg seems to be offering these deals as of today.

Newegg Graphics Cards

Figured I would provide a link above. I've been waiting for a promotion like this before I picked up another 7850 to crossfire with my other card. The 7950 cards have dropped below the $300 mark and offer a good choice as an upgrade if you're looking to get rid of that old graphics card.

Edit: Here's a list of participating stores/sites taken from AMD's webpage:

Amazon, IBUYPOWER, NCIX US, Cana Computers, Maingear, Newegg, Cyberpower PC, Memory Express, Superbiiz, Digital Storm, MicroCenter, TigerDirect, Falcon NW, NCIX Canada, Velocity Micro.

[Customspoiler=Show Image]
chart_black.png
[/customspoiler]

Just added, all previous and current customers of this promotion with also receive FC3 Blood Dragon free! Credit to DarthVicious82 for the heads-up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sure hope they support Watch Dogs. From what I heard both Tomb Raider and Bioshock had issues with Nvidia cards, so Im hoping amd continues smooth sailing with Watch Dogs too

[quote name='perge']To all who still don't have a key code ( like myself ) this was just posted on amd forum board. This really soured me to amd.

UPDATE

I have received confirmation that all "pre-ordered" Bioshock: Infinite game-keys were successfully distributed to customers by 12-midnight (EST) on March 25. Now that the system has completed its distribution of "pre-ordered" keys (and Bioshock: Infinite has officially launched), the AMD4U Support Team can begin to address customer issues in receiving a game-key on a case-by-case basis.

I would encourage customers to contact the AMD4U Support Team ([email protected]) if they have submitted an eligible coupon-code prior to the game's launch-date, but have still not received the game-key.
I also welcome anyone to Private Message me with the details below, and I will do what I can to prioritize your request.

> First & Last Name
> Unique Coupon-Code ID
> E-mail address used when submitting coupon-code.
;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied[/QUOTE]

Am I missing something? What is wrong with giving the information needed to submit to customer support on the issue?

[quote name='DarthVicious82']AMD has added Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon to this promotion. As a bonus, anybody that has ever redeemed the original Never Settle or the Never Settle: Reloaded (this) bundle will receive a Steam code for Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon as well. I thought that was worth mentioning.

http://blogs.amd.com/play/2013/04/11/fc3bd-nsr/[/QUOTE]

Very nice of AMD and Ubisoft but I don't think you'll be getting Steam keys. Unless something has changed since the start of the promo?

[quote name='esq373']Very nice of AMD and Ubisoft but I don't think you'll be getting Steam keys. Unless something has changed since the start of the promo?[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, that's right it's going to be a Uplay code most likely - that's how they did it for FC3.

[quote name='Izod517']Oh yeah, that's right it's going to be a Uplay code most likely - that's how they did it for FC3.[/QUOTE]

Good call. The blog entry didn't specify but that's a good bet. It's important to note this is not FC3. This is FC3 Blood Dragon...the crazy 80's fps game that was leaked via hack and then later confirmed. If rumors are correct this will be a smaller game than FC3...like the $15 range on XBL and PSN.

[quote name='DarthVicious82']AMD has added Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon to this promotion. As a bonus, anybody that has ever redeemed the original Never Settle or the Never Settle: Reloaded (this) bundle will receive a download code (likely uPlay) for Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon as well. I thought that was worth mentioning.

http://blogs.amd.com/play/2013/04/11/fc3bd-nsr/[/QUOTE]

Added to OP. Thanks.

nice, I just watched the trailer for Blood Dragon and it looks like it could possibly be one of the greatest games of all time. I was gonna be buying it day 1 for sure, but it looks like I'll be getting it for free as I redeemed a key for Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite. Both of those games were really great as well so I'm definitely not regretting buying the key off another CAG

Wonder if it's too much to hope that you'd get two keys if you've redeemed both Never Settle promotions.

No biggie if they don't but I wouldn't mind making someone happy with a free copy.

[quote name='Syntax Error']Wonder if it's too much to hope that you'd get two keys if you've redeemed both Never Settle promotions.

No biggie if they don't but I wouldn't mind making someone happy with a free copy.[/QUOTE]

The blog makes it seem like its only for reloaded keys not the original.

You're correct. I was thrown off by the FC3 (original) picture which was part of the original Never Settle bundle. But it looks as though they also made it the bottom tier of the current bundle.

[quote name='Syntax Error']You're correct. I was thrown off by the FC3 (original) picture which was part of the original Never Settle bundle. But it looks as though they also made it the bottom tier of the current bundle.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I guess you're right after reading closer. Guess the inclusion of Far Cry 3 on advertisement for the Never Settle bundle threw me. I thought Far Cry 3 was only part of the original Never Settle bundle.

[quote name='Izod517']Running a system with less than 750w is scary to me. :lol:[/QUOTE]

If it's rated Silver or higher rated you should be fine. They often times set the wattage ratings higher to compensate for people who use poor quality power supplies which aren't very efficient.

[quote name='Naramie']If it's rated Silver or higher rated you should be fine. They often times set the wattage ratings higher to compensate for people who use poor quality power supplies which aren't very efficient.[/QUOTE]

You have no reason to trust those "ratings." There's a good article around I would google for if I wasn't on mobile. What it boils down to is those ratings are just paid for and pretty much nothing more. There's tons of great sites out there that give you real tested ratings and calculators that tell you exactly what your build needs.

According to post on Tom's Hardware these will be bundled in the future:

• GRID2
  • Company of Heroes 2
  • Total War: Rome II
  • Splinter Cell: Blacklist
  • Lost Planet 3
  • Battlefield 4
  • Raven’s Cry
  • Watch Dogs
The next coming bundles look pretty awesome. I'm personally looking forward to a free copy of Battlefield 4 and I hope Splinter Cell.

[quote name='usagi']According to post on Tom's Hardware these will be bundled in the future:

• GRID2
  • Company of Heroes 2
  • Total War: Rome II
  • Splinter Cell: Blacklist
  • Lost Planet 3
  • Battlefield 4
  • Raven’s Cry
  • Watch Dogs
The next coming bundles look pretty awesome. I'm personally looking forward to a free copy of Battlefield 4 and I hope Splinter Cell.[/QUOTE]

depending on how those are tiered they may sell me another card with this promo.

[quote name='robpe36']Anyone know when we'll get our Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon codes? Or if it's a UPlay or Steam code?[/QUOTE]
From the email announcement: By May 1, any customer that has ever redeemed a code for our Never Settle Reloaded promotion is going to receive a FREE GAME KEY for Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon by email.

I'd assume it's a UPlay key since that's how they distributed the original Far Cry 3 offer.

still haven't received my far cry blood dragon code from my tomb raider/ bioshock bundle. any1 else not received theirs yet? im getting worried :O

[quote name='overlordmike']still haven't received my far cry blood dragon code from my tomb raider/ bioshock bundle. any1 else not received theirs yet? im getting worried :O[/QUOTE]

They're not sending them out until May 1st.

[quote name='ImpactPlayer']We are just excited![/QUOTE]

There's no excuse for excitement!!!!!!

:D

I'm pretty excited for it, too!

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Just got an e-mail telling me I am going go get an e-mail with a code.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

Did it at least tell you when that second email is going to be sent?

[quote name='robpe36']Anyone know when we'll get our Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon codes? Or if it's a UPlay or Steam code?[/QUOTE]

It's Uplay as we had assumed, their tiny print PDF confirms this.

[quote name='colek']Got code, doesn't work though.[/QUOTE]

It's probably a Uplay store coupon (that you use in the checkout to get the game for $0) like the FC3 one was.

[quote name='Detruire']It's probably a Uplay store coupon (that you use in the checkout to get the game for $0) like the FC3 one was.[/QUOTE]

this is what it is. I had to go to the link in the email for the game too, I couldnt add the game that included the soundtrack.

When I scolled down on the e-mail saying there would be another e-mail with a code, there was a code. So make sure you guys check the whole e-mail.

But, my Uplay account is being dumb so I can't check if the code works yet or not.

I just got my new 7850 from NewEgg today. Got the Bioshock & Tomb Raider codes no problem, now just waiting on FC: BD.

TBH I'm just gonna sell 'em anyway, spent a little too much and these games will be $10 by the end of the year anyway.

bread's done
Back