Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="kahleeb" post="12511181" timestamp="1424233742"]You really should go to a local Target and sign up for a Red Card. They debit your checking account, give you 5% off, and you get free shipping on Target.com.[/quote]

I've considered it, but I don't usually buy from target.com. Definitely more inclined to do so with all these amiibo orders.

Just got my DeDeDe from Target.com! Yes! In the past few days I scored a Shulk, Toad preorder, Sonic, Mega Man, Meta Knight, and now DeDeDilly! The fever is real!

All I need is a Meta Knight restock online, so I can cancel my 2 I have pre ordered from a BBY that's AN HOUR AWAY, which would also probably make someone at that store very happy on Friday.

FYI, for those who don't want to pay shipping...you can simply add something to the order to hit the magical $50 (before tax) free shipping mark and then simply return the filler item in store to avoid paying the $5-6 shipping. Obviously, if you're short on funds, this isn't exactly an ideal workaround, but then again, you probably shouldn't be spending money on amiibo in the first place if that's the case unless you're a filthy reseller.

I'll be returning a copy of Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire that's coming with my Sonic this week and now a copy of Smash Brothers 3DS that's coming with my Dedede. Helps that I live 2 blocks from a Target, so I'm not wasting much time and absolutely no gas doing this.

Pre-ordered a Dedede. Thank god for Red Card free shipping.

I'd buy a second for trading purposes but it'l be my luck that he ends up being a fairly common figure.

And once again I forgot to use Chrome so I could get my Swaybacks and Perk points. Bah. Oh well.

It appears that King Dedede has left the building.  Congrats to everyone who scored :)

He was up for a total of 31 min. 

[quote name="thereefernander" post="12511240" timestamp="1424234565"]If anyone has suggestions for tracking a target order without a account or number lemme know was rushed lol[/quote]

Watch your mailbox carefully for 7 business days.

Are you guys receiving order confirmation emails for these dedede orders? I ordered the other figures from target last week when they were first available and received email order confirmations immediately, but nothing yet on the dedede order. First time using the grayed out add to cart trick. :)

yes the greyed out works i just received my zelda majoras mask 3ds xl that i ordered friday morning.  i was one of like 5% apparently that got the order to process.  most i heard got a 15$ gc.  SOOO happy.  my best buy greyed out order arrived today to.  so now i got a full NON SCALPER set of game and system

I just randomly checked the page on Target at the right time.  Had page monitors on other things but not him.

Ive been checking this shit for the last week and i cant believe i fucking missed it. So pissed right now.
I will have one for you bro if you want to pay shipping (assuming the order goes through). Lemme know. Who knows, you might score one out in the wild this weekend. Cheer up!

Are you guys receiving order confirmation emails for these dedede orders? I ordered the other figures from target last week when they were first available and received email order confirmations immediately, but nothing yet on the dedede order. First time using the grayed out add to cart trick. :)
I got mine, but it was in my spam folder.

[quote name="bigtaco55" post="12511246" timestamp="1424234621"]Are you guys receiving order confirmation emails for these dedede orders? I ordered the other figures from target last week when they were first available and received email order confirmations immediately, but nothing yet on the dedede order. First time using the grayed out add to cart trick. :)[/quote]

Mine was about 30 minutes delayed, but I just got the confirmation email

Yes I received a confirmation email almost instantly.

GOD DAMNIT. I got Ike lucky from spontaneous Target online, was waiting for DDD to go live all week, miss Meta Knight flash pre-order because at work, decide to play a couple rounds of Smash U and miss my other Rainbow Curse/Smash buddy DDD. I can't believe how crushed, disappointed, and let down I am over a couple $12.99 toys...  :wall:

[quote name="maximumzero" post="12511280" timestamp="1424234958"]So the nowinstock website is garbage then, because I didn't get an alert on Dedede.[/quote]

It works based on page content changes. The button on target's website did not change, so nowinstock did not provide any notification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back