Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is that one was for me and another is for a friend who wants to collect the swordsman Amiibos since those are his main. He wasn't able to preorder in the store so I preordered two. And handle it how? If they return it, the Amiibo preorder is still missing from my account.
I'm just surprised they let you walk away with 2. I would just go back up and make sure you talk to the guy who sold it to you and have them annotate your account stating you only got one of your Ike's

Frizzkills, on 23 Feb 2015 - 8:18 PM, said:
I'm just surprised they let you walk away with 2. I would just go back up and make sure you talk to the guy who sold it to you and have them annotate your account stating you only got one of your Ike's
I was kinda surprised they didn't say anything about it either since the memo said only 1 per customer on Ike and Dedede. Well, I called back and they got my transaction information and information for the manager tomorrow. I might go up there tomorrow and talk to her about what happened. If worst comes to worst, they'll refund me the money and I'll hunt another Ike for my friend. Thanks for the advice.

WinterAvenger, on 23 Feb 2015 - 7:49 PM, said:
Thinking about dropping out of this amiibo hunting meta-game and jump straight to this. Wave 4 was announced WAY TOO early and I am dying little by little every minute it isn't listed.
You're already invested. Might as go the full 10 yards. :p

Wii fit trainer available at Amazon.co.uk again. Comes out to like $22 or $25 after shipping

Back ordered until February 28th

Man thanks. And here I was being a little annoyed I was told to not check my phone during chinese new year dinner
Don't worry you didn't miss out , theres hardly anything to miss out when they sell out in inhuman speeds , as the other users theorized it seems like its either incredibly low stock or people are setting up bots

So do we know yet what characters will be in Wave 5? Speculation even?
Slow down their buddy! we still haven't made it past wave 4 pre-orders yet ;)

Doctor Mario and mr game&watch are rumors right now also duck hunt dog but anything said now would just be guesses until a leak happens or they announce it.

Toad pre order up on Amazon.co.uk

Does anyone else buy the ones from .co.uk or is it just a select few of us I see that do? Lol

How do you have them ship to the US? I tried and it said "Sorry, this item can't be sent to your selected address".
If it is sold By Amazon.co.uk it will, so you just have to make sure what ever is in your cart is sold by Amazon, most other sellers do not ship internationally unless otherwise noted.

Zalaki, on 23 Feb 2015 - 8:39 PM, said:
If it is sold By Amazon.co.uk it will, so you just have to make sure what ever is in your cart is sold by Amazon, most other sellers do not ship internationally unless otherwise noted.
Ah okay. Makes sense now. Yeah, they're third party but fulfilled by Amazon. Thanks for the help!

I know this is frowned upon but this is exactly why I'm glad I've hoarded some extras of the rares. I knew this would spiral out of control, and that if I wanted all of them, I wouldn't be getting them at retail.

I am not looking forward to seeing how much Ness is gonna cost me.
If you're able to hoard wave 4 and I can't get them at retail, I'd rather you be my scalper than some ebay turd.

If you're able to hoard wave 4 and I can't get them at retail, I'd rather you be my scalper than some ebay turd.
I doubt that'll be the case. I've got long ass hours at work until mid-April.

I should have an extra Toad from the SM series though. :p

for those people who talked about using tenso.com this morning, has anybody used them? how are they? and what is with the id verification you have to fill out and prove?

Yo I can totally understand the frustration that box collectors feel about receiving lazily packaged materials. I haven't felt so let down with online ordering as the time I got my Bravely Default CE from Best Buy in a box that was way too big and no packing materials. Plus I'm really picky about paintjobs on Amiibos
That being said, if any CAGs who received a Sonic with bent box, I'd be happy to pay you for one as long as the paintjob is good since I take them out of the box for my collection anyway. Just thought I'd throw that out there since he's the one 'common' I haven't been able to get.
Well, they are toys. So if you are a collector I suggest you seek them out at retail. The retailers are not going to pack things perfectly and spend a ton of money to make sure they arrive mint when 99% of people are SUPPOSED TO OPEN THEM UP.

Well, they are toys. So if you are a collector I suggest you seek them out at retail. The retailers are not going to pack things perfectly and spend a ton of money to make sure they arrive mint when 99% of people are SUPPOSED TO OPEN THEM UP.
No, 99% of people aren't "suppose to open them up". There is no reason that there can't be collectors who want to keep them in their packages, and want them to be in as good a condition as possible.

No, 99% of people aren't "suppose to open them up". There is no reason that there can't be collectors who want to keep them in their packages, and want them to be in as good a condition as possible.
So buy at retail. Online shopping isn't going to pack these to make them arrive mint when they are toys and meant to be opened. Most of you are probably get free shipping. I always roll my eyes at these silly pics people post. If you want mint go to retail and inspect it.

If you don't like that response feel free to return them as plenty of people will buy those two hard to find figures.

No you're supposed to keep them sealed, dummy. lol

I like the one where the guy took a Kidrobot Princess Kenny figure and put it inside an amiibo box and called it his Kenny custom amiibo and all the replies praised him. 

This is how my amiibo collection looks....I set them all free. 😄😄[attachment=12487:IMG_20150223_211234.jpg]

My Sonics arrived from Target.com today:

5E68A8B9-8497-40F4-AE8F-9ABECDC06D76_zpsvgfzxefm.jpg

Now they match the Rosalinas I got from Target.com:

7BC4DB53-571F-4494-9AF1-6A1A491C2F98_zpsntelqyds.jpg
My wife called earlier and said my two King dedede were delivered from Target today. I'm not home yet to open them. I'm almost dreading it after seeing this. And my wife also refused to touch them until I get home lol!!!

If I had to guess, someone walked in and he forgot about you. It isn't uncommon for someone to be the only person working the floor this time of year at GS. Still his fault but stuff happens~ I would just call again.
True but another coworker was there and he was talking to her. I could hear everything and him and her were just talking about the Academy Awards and about some guy who wanted to buy 10 Bowsers.

The limit was on DDD and Ike only, they never set a limit on MM or Sonic
No limit on King Dedede.

So buy at retail. Online shopping isn't going to pack these to make them arrive mint when they are toys and meant to be opened. Most of you are probably get free shipping. I always roll my eyes at these silly pics people post. If you want mint go to retail and inspect it.

If you don't like that response feel free to return them as plenty of people will buy those two hard to find figures.
Easier said than done. If only these less common amiibo figures are readily at retail. Believe me, most of us will be at retail inspecting these for 'quality assurance'. :whistle2:

Walmart Mega Man ready for pickup for me! Thanks to whoever posted.
I found a few Sonic's and Mega Man's. Went to a store and was told they came in today and won't be ready until tomorrow, had to go to Walmart so not a complete waste of a trip.

My gamestop has been pretty solid with Amiibo and other Pre-orders.

I guess it depends on each person local gamestop.
This is very true. I had some good experiences there in the past when you run into a good employee that cares, but those kinds of people never seem to last long at GameStop. I've had zero issues with Best Buy and ToyrUs, but the one Amiibo I preordered at GameStop wasn't held because an employee either screwed up or kept it. I tried everything including talking to the District Manager and all I got was sorry we made a mistake but they offered nothing to try and make it right. All I can do is not shop there anymore. It's not a big deal to GameStop since I'm just one person but at least I can avoid future issues there.

Finally done with Wave 3, I have a great gamestop so they just let me have Ike and Dedede now, even thou I ordered 1/05/15. I went a little amiibo crazy this time so I'll be posting my extras on the trade thread soon, figured I'll get a copy of the exclusives sealed just to remind me of the hunt. Anywho on to Wave 4 CAGs

Was able to grab a sonic Wal-Mart in store order just now. So hopefully it will still be available tomorrow morning.

Earlier it said oos everywhere so they must've received today!

for those people who talked about using tenso.com this morning, has anybody used them? how are they? and what is with the id verification you have to fill out and prove?
[SIZE=14.3000001907349px]"According to Japanese law, package forwarding companies like Tenso that receive goods that other people purchase must now perform an identity and address verification check before we can send out items."[/SIZE]

And from what I have seen from various others when I was scanning reddit last night, Tenso is very good when it comes to shipping products out, and in good condition.

Not like Nintendo makes money on making them rare.
Would be better to start a small flow of shipments then speed things up
I've got to completely disagree with you there. I planned on picking up two Amiibos total, Link and Ness. I thought i could get others down the road as i wanted them.

Then things got crazy and now I own all of them because i don't want to regret it later. People are buying way more than i think they would have if there were stores with plenty of them.

"According to Japanese law, package forwarding companies like Tenso that receive goods that other people purchase must now perform an identity and address verification check before we can send out items."

And from what I have seen from various others when I was scanning reddit last night, Tenso is very good when it comes to shipping products out, and in good condition.
Tenso is very good. I just used them for some games and amiibos. They literally just slap a new address label on any box that comes for you. They don't repack items.

When using them, keep in mind they charge you a fee per package. They won't combine packages for you, so if you order from third parties your fees/shipping could quickly get out of hand. I've only been buying items that are fulfilled by Amazon so they'll ship together in one box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back