Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
So is Mario amiibo for Mario party 10 only going to be available with the bundle? I don't see any stand alone page for it except for the gold one from Walmart.
It will be a timed release. Eventually you will be able to buy only mario.

EDIT double ninjaed

I'm in northern California, and I am going to take a look at a few Best Buys tomorrow morning.
A few days ago, the following stores showed 12 Little Mac in transit. By now, I am sure they are swallowed by BBY "black hole". Good luck!

SAN FRANCISCO CA (Store 187)
1717 Harrison St
San Francisco, CA 94103

DUBLIN CA (Store 134)
4820 Dublin Blvd
Dublin, CA 94568

Wow! Wasn't expecting so many nice things at the BB events yesterday. Sadly we had an emergency (still ongoing today) and it trumped any plans we had to swing by. If anyone happened to pick up and extra smash belt, steam cards, or MM poster, id be interested.

In other news, does anyone know what the prices at PAX are going for for a villager amiibo? I've got a few friends who went but didn't stop to see the prices.

Wow! Wasn't expecting so many nice things at the BB events yesterday. Sadly we had an emergency (still ongoing today) and it trumped any plans we had to swing by. If anyone happened to pick up and extra smash belt, steam cards, or MM poster, id be interested.

In other news, does anyone know what the prices at PAX are going for for a villager amiibo? I've got a few friends who went but didn't stop to see the prices.
$85 for Villager amiibo figure @ PAX

might trade for a couple figures from wave 3
If that was possible every CAG on here that needs one who probably have one (look at the Trade Thread)....best bet is to sell your wave 3 ones on some site and use that money to buy Villager on ebay/craigslist ..............OR wait

If that was possible every CAG on here that needs one who probably have one (look at the Trade Thread)....best bet is to sell your wave 3 ones on some site and use that money to buy Villager on ebay/craigslist ..............OR wait
though because of their limited use, not interested in collecting them all, did break down a pony up for a fit trainer, 28 from japan shipping included, didnt look new, but seems to work, still crap that 4 isnt up for na yet, just hope the 3 i want i preordered from foreign come through

Lol I'm sure when it comes to megaman at this point in the hunting game the word serious need will never be that SERIOUS... but I'm sure later he will become in and out like fox
Lol I know. I just saw the guy above me talking about it. Mega Man and Sonic are commons here but I guess some places are out of luck.

Yea Ive been seeing Sonic and Megaman at every other place I check basically.  It isnt Toon Link/Sheik common but its easier to find than something like Fox.

Yea Ive been seeing Sonic and Megaman at every other place I check basically. It isnt Toon Link/Sheik common but its easier to find than something like Fox.
well yeah man its because fox was wave 1, sonic will probably start getting more uncommon once the super mario series reach stores.

The Nintendo rep at my event was very nice, she just asked for some fun pics of us wearing the masks and she give them to us. It seems like everyone had different stuff. I saw Mario Kart merch in some pics on reddit.

I'm most happy with the lanyard (I only saw 3-4. I got there around 1:45pm, Pokemon Art Academy sketch book was scarce too) and the Amiibo stickers (2nd pic on the right) they're for the base of the Amiibo to tell them apart if your playing with other people using the same character.

For those wondering about the event, they took place at select Best Buy's from 1-4pm local time.

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/IDhTUqFI2NqZpI-1R9nydgtUBRtW3BiS
LOL son of a ... my local store had the event... that location NEVER gets the promo... my bad for not checking...

when does everyone expect Ike or King Dedede to start showing up at stores? Only place that's gotten him so far has been frickin Meijers. Why is Meijers getting these but not any other store? Seems kinda odd but I'm gonna give it 2 more weeks before I resort to ebay.

when does everyone expect Ike or King Dedede to start showing up at stores? Only place that's gotten him so far has been frickin Meijers. Why is Meijers getting these but not any other store? Seems kinda odd but I'm gonna give it 2 more weeks before I resort to ebay.
I think Meijers had a lot in store because they didn't do preorders unlike most stores.... could be wrong though

Surprisingly there hasn't been any scalping on my local craigslist but now someone is offering $22 each for Samus and Shiek, they even took the time to black-out the gamestop stickers and they say they can get other amiibos by request.

May

Don't expect it unless they decide to reprint them.

can you price match amiibos at TRU to save $1? i'm guessing no. but why? is their price match policy limited to video games? because i've seen people sucessfully price match to get alpha sapphire for $20 at TRU(price matched from Meijer)

can you price match amiibos at TRU to save $1? i'm guessing no. but why? is their price match policy limited to video games? because i've seen people sucessfully price match to get alpha sapphire for $20 at TRU(price matched from Meijer)
When I price matched SSB at TRU I also price matched an Amiibo.

I had no problem with either price match, but SSB required manager approval because it was $20 off (compared to $1 for the Amiibo, which the cashier could do without approval).

So I've been calling my bestbuy everyday this week asking about Little Mac and always the response was either he's not in the system or no new amiibo have come in since last week. So again I call this afternoon asking again about Little Mac and the guy tells me they got a shipment yesterday of 13 and they sold out within 15 minutes cause some guy bought 10 of them. Serously wtf! Everytime i called i politely asked if they could take my name down and set one aside if they got any in. My local bestbuy is doing some shady stuff i think. I bet one of the employees bought those 10.
Just because you call doesn't mean you get priority. Someone did the leg work and was there, or an employee benefitted from their job. Get over it and move on.

I preordered Ness at Amazon.it like two weeks ago. Have US preorders still not cropped up?
Nope, but seeing as how no one in the US has opened up preorders besides FYE in store for a very short time, the hold up HAS to be from NOA, more than likely not telling retailers allotment numbers. I would hope they go ip either this week or next.

When Amazon.jp had their pre-orders up I almost passed on them because signing up for tenso seemed like a pain and I didn't really have any idea how much shipping would cost. I'm really glad I took the time to do it because now I'm not stressing over NA pre orders. If they pop up at best buy I'll order them to get the GCU discount, but otherwise I'm set.

When Amazon.jp had their pre-orders up I almost passed on them because signing up for tenso seemed like a pain and I didn't really have any idea how much shipping would cost. I'm really glad I took the time to do it because now I'm not stressing over NA pre orders. If they pop up at best buy I'll order them to get the GCU discount, but otherwise I'm set.
Yeah,that you for helping me set that up

One of the Best Buy employees bought out the entire stock they had of Little Mac at our local Best Buy. Seems like acting human or polite when it comes to Amiibos, gets you no where. No one plays fair anymore and the scalpers are multiplying. It's sad! It makes me want to stop even searching for them. I work at a Gamestop. Believe me when I tell you, I've seen people lose all common sense, morals, and act like animals over these Amiibos. Funny thing is..... there is nothing we can do about it but watch it take place. I enjoy reading the stories on here and I feel for the unfortunate ones. The way people acted with wave 3, I'm truly scared for wave 4. So if your standing in line for wave 4 Amiibos remember to have another person with you. A couple of friends I know almost got beat up for an Amiibo. Just goes to show the true colors of people in general. Happy Hunting!

One of the Best Buy employees bought out the entire stock they had of Little Mac at our local Best Buy. Seems like acting human or polite when it comes to Amiibos, gets you no where. No one plays fair anymore and the scalpers are multiplying. It's sad! It makes me want to stop even searching for them. I work at a Gamestop. Believe me when I tell you, I've seen people lose all common sense, morals, and act like animals over these Amiibos. Funny thing is..... there is nothing we can do about it but watch it take place. I enjoy reading the stories on here and I feel for the unfortunate ones. The way people acted with wave 3, I'm truly scared for wave 4. So if your standing in line for wave 4 Amiibos remember to have another person with you. A couple of friends I know almost got beat up for an Amiibo. Just goes to show the true colors of people in general. Happy Hunting!
where do you live? I Haven't experienced that here?

We are all animals, some of us just hide it better than others.

I agree with you though, I am sure the response you will see on deal sites is: "It's capitalism bro." or "He works for minimum wage, he deserves the perks."

Unfortunately, the BB employee buying all is true where I live (at least at one store) but part of it is due to them only receivng a few and there are ligitimate staff who collect these..

I stopped by a couple days ago and just missed by 2 min a Capt. Falco.

Really nice staff member that collects stated another BBuy received lil mac... He said that store received 8 and all but one were changed to "shelf display" right after they were received. He said that is how they set them aside for staff and show out of stock to customers...

So yeah, it's happening....

Just figured id give everyone a PSA - my wife was admitted early and we'll likely be having our beautiful little daughter sometime in the next 48hrs so be on the lookout for wave 4 POs! ;)

Also, will I obviously be a bit busy (once she gets here) so my apologies if I don't return your PMs right away!

Happy amiibo hunting!

Just figured id give everyone a PSA - my wife was admitted early and we'll likely be having our beautiful little daughter sometime in the next 48hrs so be on the lookout for wave 4 POs! ;)

Also, will I obviously be a bit busy (once she gets here) so my apologies if I don't return your PMs right away!

Happy amiibo hunting!
HUUUUGE congrats, man! That's great news! (the baby, not wave 4 pre-orders)

Happy amiibo hunting!
Early Congrats!!! I'm sure wave 6 will go up in August when I'm in the delivery room with my wife waiting on ours!

Has anyone else noticed that Gold Mario will probably be pretty heavy?

For example: toon link and mega man are .57 pounds shipping weight.

Gold Mario is .86 pounds.

That's like 14 ounces shipping weight... king dedede is almost 11 ounces shipping weight.

Edit: *per Walmart.com

That's like 14 ounces shipping weight... king dedede is almost 11 ounces shipping weight.

Nope.

Damn that is heavy. I was hoping to wear it with my gold chains, my gold rings, and my gold watch...

Happy amiibo hunting!
Good luck to you, wife, future bambino and family.

Happy amiibo hunting!
Congrats, I will be buying you some amiibos for your new daughter, gotta start them young.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back