Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
My local Walmart showed that they had Gold Mario in stock.  Although I have one coming from the pre-ordered, I figured I would get another one, in case the one coming was not in good shape.  I clicked the add to cart button, there was a note to the side saying, "Hurry, only 3 left".  I was able to place my order and got a confirmation that my order was processing.  A couple of hours later, I get an e-mail telling me my order was cancelled, because the item wasn't available.  So, these store in-stock things are total BS.  

Just a heads up, don't hold out hope that you will get one, just because you can place an order for in-store pickup.  

Gold Marios have popped up at tons of Walmarts around me over the last two days. The inventory is definitely worth watching.
Did these Walmarts get them last week. I find it funny that people are seeing them but non of the 20 plus Walmarts here got any restocks.

More Gold Mario up for store pickup at the Rosville, MN Walmart, but unlike Monday, when they finally just cancelled the order because they couldn't find it in store, now they're saying there's a problem with my CC, which I can't imagine is true (just used at GameStop this afternoon). Ugh. fuckin Walmart.
Payment problem is codeword for either, "we don't actually have this item even though Walmart.com says we should" or "we have this item, but fuck you if you think anybody is going to waste time to go get it for you."

Multiple times I have ordered something and had it canceled for bad payment info while still taking the money from them. I then went to the store and found it sitting on the shelf even though they supposed don't have it or my CC info was bad.

Gold Mareio, finally arrived after being stuck in Illinois for 4 days. I think Walmart is the best store for Amiibos (condition wise). Finally hitting US 36/36!

[attachment=13254:Kranekinjar Amiibioz 3636 Slim.PNG]

If any of you had canceled Gold Mario orders - check your credit card statement. Wal-Mart is sitting on $40 of mine that was supposedly never charged since my orders were canceled. Not sure what is going on but I expect I'll have to make a call to customer service which is inconvenient and sure to be frustrating.

If any of you had canceled Gold Mario orders - check your credit card statement. Wal-Mart is sitting on $40 of mine that was supposedly never charged since my orders were canceled. Not sure what is going on but I expect I'll have to make a call to customer service which is inconvenient and sure to be frustrating.
I have over $200 in preauthorizations showing from my various attempts to purchase nonexistent gold marios for pickup.

These should all drop off within a week or so unless Walmart messed up and actually charged the card (which Walmart says they do not do until you pick up the item in store).

These authorizations reduce your available credit, but shouldn't actually show up on a billing statement or cost you any cash.

Just watch out if you are using a debit card - your cash balance will drop until the preauthorization is released!

Wow stupid me got greedy, i refreshed and walmart lowered my available order of gold mario from 5 to 3, so instead of checking out, i decided to update to 4 to see if i can get 4, and then they sold out :(

Wow stupid me got greedy, i refreshed and walmart lowered my available order of gold mario from 5 to 3, so instead of checking out, i decided to update to 4 to see if i can get 4, and then they sold out :(
Don't worry, Walmart probably never had any to begin with.

The damage from Walmart.com's crappy packaging. (No different than amazon I suppose.)

9v89b4.jpg

9lltu8.jpg

The box was barley big enough to fit the two I ordered and a slight crush on the box damage one of them.  The other is safe and mint so no big deal for me.

Off topic:  What is going on at these shipping facilities?  Last week I ordered a Neo-Geo X gold system from Walmart.com and it came already open! Also was missing the actual handheld console, HDMI cable and the packed in game. WTF!!  Back to Walmart for a refund.

Good amiibo hunt day. A friend of mine let me know that gamestop is paying $20 for bare PS2 consoles and $25 for ones with controller and hookup. I grabbed up 2 of my bare consoles and 1 with original hookups and controller and got $65 for them which allowed me to get mario party 10 bundle (last one they had lucky me) and peach for $8.46 out of pocket. They didn’t even test them just scanned the barcode on back of the PS2′s. Not too bad since I got rid of something just taking up space and getting some shiny new toys in return. I placed my gold amiibo beside his twin colored version, they look so good together. Now, will that silver one ever be beside them? On can only hope.
tumblr_nlst8rkw8I1rr6e7xo1_540.jpg
tumblr_nlst8rkw8I1rr6e7xo4_540.jpg
tumblr_nlst8rkw8I1rr6e7xo3_540.jpg

This new smb series bowser looks better to me. I compared them closely & they are very similar but something about the bigger size and the checkerboard base just reminds me of Super mario 64. What will be the next SMB line figures, hmm, I wonder......
tumblr_nlst8rkw8I1rr6e7xo2_540.jpg

Good amiibo hunt day. A friend of mine let me know that gamestop is paying $20 for bare PS2 consoles and $25 for ones with controller and hookup. I grabbed up 2 of my bare consoles and 1 with original hookups and controller and got $65 for them which allowed me to get mario party 10 bundle (last one they had lucky me) and peach for $8.46 out of pocket. They didn’t even test them just scanned the barcode on back of the PS2′s. Not too bad since I got rid of something just taking up space and getting some shiny new toys in return.
So you sold your PS2s emotionless? :)

Here's an update on my collection. Decided to take the top shelf out so I could fit the Gold Mario in, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. Takes a lot of room. I may just take Mario out of the package and put the third shelf back in.

Also I regret buying those LED lights I got for $5 lol. After 10 hours of use it starts to get dim.

PIktXL9.jpg

So you sold your PS2s emotionless? :)
Lol, well, I still have my original from jan 2002, two new sealed fat's, probably 2 more nice ones in the box, and a couple of really nice first gen model PS2's. Only one I think I'll ever need is the one I bought new over 13 years ago. That damn thing been the best $300 I've ever spent on anything.

I'm hosting an Amiibo Raffle for anybody that's interested (6 Days Left) for charity My Brighter Tomorrow.

$10/entry but winner gets to select from Lucario, Rosalina, Shulk or Metaknight and I cover shipping.

http://imgur.com/DmNPUzT  (Imgur has details about donating and rules)

sBTxAye.jpg

Can we completely ban debates about scalping in this thread? Such a waste of pixels. Let's talk about freaking AMIIBO here and not the morals of somebody buying more than one of something. Good grief.

This new smb series bowser looks better to me. I compared them closely & they are very similar but something about the bigger size and the checkerboard base just reminds me of Super mario 64. What will be the next SMB line figures, hmm, I wonder......
I agree - yes, the dress makes Peach look fat, but I also like the bigger size and better expression (and she won't break as easily as the original). Luigi looks more dignified as well, as does Mario. I just hope they end up releasing a new Rosalina (hopefully in better quantities than the original).

As for the next franchise - I'd like to say Zelda, but they've already got (or soon will) the key characters through Smash Brothers. Unlikely they'll release new versions of them with some other one-game-only obscure characters (though a few, such as Midna would be cool - especially in her true form).

Star Fox is another possibility, but again, it's about the ships, not characters, of which the two best are already done.

Lol, well, I still have my original from jan 2002, two new sealed fat's, probably 2 more nice ones in the box, and a couple of really nice first gen model PS2's. Only one I think I'll ever need is the one I bought new over 13 years ago. That damn thing been the best $300 I've ever spent on anything.
I've still got my launch PS2 from Oct 2000. That thing still works fine and is solid. However I still purchased a slim for $10 at a pawn shop. I think one day they will be in demand, sort of like the NES/SNES right now.

Here's an update on my collection. Decided to take the top shelf out so I could fit the Gold Mario in, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. Takes a lot of room. I may just take Mario out of the package and put the third shelf back in.

Also I regret buying those LED lights I got for $5 lol. After 10 hours of use it starts to get dim.
I have that same case! Did you happen to work at a Finish Line? I worked there for a long time and I was able to talk my DM into letting me keep that case.

I have that same case! Did you happen to work at a Finish Line? I worked there for a long time and I was able to talk my DM into letting me keep that case.
It really needs an Amiibo logo over the swoosh. Snag one of those Amiibo displays and take the light-up logo to put on it! Maybe there's a DIY somewhere..

Thank you so much for that. A friend of mine missed out on the Target line (he was 6th in line and there were only 5) and he missed out yesterday too. I was able to get one for him.

Thanks again!
no problem , i figured some people may have struck out yesterday at least theres an opportunity to get it today. Im assuming these were from the delayed shipments from the port strike?Im still wondering why only gamestop is receiving more Majoras mask Xls

Is there any word on Wave 4 yet?  I'd like to get Pac-man and Charizard would be nice.  Neither are must-owns but damn they've been taking their sweet time with them.

And where the fuck is my Ganondorf?  

no problem , i figured some people may have struck out yesterday at least theres an opportunity to get it today. Im assuming these were from the delayed shipments from the port strike?Im still wondering why only gamestop is receiving more Majoras mask Xls
This is our assumption as well.

Is there any word on Wave 4 yet? I'd like to get Pac-man and Charizard would be nice. Neither are must-owns but damn they've been taking their sweet time with them.

And where the fuck is my Ganondorf?
Nothing yet, except a Gamestop manager on Reddit saying that they aren't planning on doing ANY preorders for Wave 4. Take that for what it is, though. That doesn't mean that other B&M or online retailers won't.

I'm pretty sure retailers are just waiting on NOA to announce an actual release date for the wave. Notice that NOE and NOJ both have dates set - meanwhile America is still "Sometime in May". I think it is safe to say preorders will probably open after the next Nintendo Direct.

I'm pretty sure retailers are just waiting on NOA to announce an actual release date for the wave. Notice that NOE and NOJ both have dates set - meanwhile America is still "Sometime in May". I think it is safe to say preorders will probably open after the next Nintendo Direct.
Not surprised, NoA is a joke.

Guy in the middle looks like Andre from Empire. Some are missing shorts and 10 o' clock shadows. I don't see the guy on the Bike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back