Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Craigslist is dumb.  Mine is fully populated with people that think their things are worth more than Ebay prices or market value.  It is frustratingly impossible to try to make a deal with a hoarder. 

When are those delayed Gamestop Ikes supposed to arrive? Sometime this Spring?

I recall the delayed Dededes are supposed to arrive this Summer...

I posted my Amiibo collection to Craigslist for $1,300, yeah I said it. I don't care if you get mad, but I did this while at work today. They are starting to take up way to much space in my gaming room and shelve space for my collection. Plus i do not like the way I feel like when I am trying to find these things as I get really bad anxiety when I either miss a pre-order or just do not have the one I need. 

All in all I already have a text to sell these for this price.

We have a weekly smash tournament at a game store today and he wants to meet me there. 

Well I guess I am out of the business guys.

$1,300 for 34 boxed Amiibo 29/29 with an extra Rosalina, CT. Falcon, Gold Mario, and damged Sonic and King Dedede.

Decent sell price wouldn't you assume? 

$1,300 for 34 boxed Amiibo 29/29 with an extra Rosalina, CT. Falcon, Gold Mario, and damged Sonic and King Dedede.

I would first check to make sure he/she isn't brain damaged, I would feel bad taking that much money from the disabled.

I posted my Amiibo collection to Craigslist for $1,300, yeah I said it. I don't care if you get mad, but I did this while at work today. They are starting to take up way to much space in my gaming room and shelve space for my collection. Plus i do not like the way I feel like when I am trying to find these things as I get really bad anxiety when I either miss a pre-order or just do not have the one I need.

All in all I already have a text to sell these for this price.

We have a weekly smash tournament at a game store today and he wants to meet me there.

Well I guess I am out of the business guys.

"When I texted you I thought you said $1.30. Can you do that?"

-Typical Craigslister.

I'd bet you get something like that too, $1300 is a crazy price.

I would first check to make sure he/she isn't brain damaged, I would feel bad taking that much money from the disabled.
"When I texted you I thought you said $1.30. Can you do that?"

-Typical Craigslister.

I'd bet you get something like that too, $1300 is a crazy price.

He will probably try to talk me down, but I'm not really going to budge on it honestly. I reassured that he was going to be paying $1,300 for the lot. He said that he wanted to inspect them but if they were all in mint condition, which they are besides the two that I mentioned, he would pay it. Hopefully this goes through with the recent news of no pre-orders for wave 4 as I am looking to buy a new bed for my house and this would help out greatly.

Is there some secret amiibo restock at Nintendo world, 2 people are already lined up. No news on the twitter feed. It could also be a Majoras console restock.

Is there some secret amiibo restock at Nintendo world, 2 people are already lined up. No news on the twitter feed. It could also be a Majoras console restock.
In the afternoon? If they're prepping for tomorrow that'd be dedication! As beautiful as that handheld is I can't see people wanting to line up like 16 hours in advance.

Just as an FYI: It seems like some Long Island NY stores are having Gold Mario pop up for site to store.  I placed an order an hour ago and it hasn't been cancelled yet.

I give up. I'm selling my amiibo. Here's what I have:

1. Captain Falcon

2. Zelda

3. Shulk

4. Fox

5. Pit

6. Little Mac

7. Toon Link

8. Meta Knight

9. Wii Fit Trainer

10. Sheik

11. Sonic

12. Mega Man

13. Triple DE

14. Toad

Basically everything except all other Mario Party Amiibo and Marth, Villager Rosalina and Lucario. ALL ARE LOOSE AMIIBO BUT I STILL HAVE BOXES AND BOX ART.

PM me and Name your price but please be realistic. Serious Inquiries ONLY. Buyer pays shipping (From LA, Ca). Paypal ONLY!

@Django Freeman go to the trade thread, Slim. Why give up? Amiibos are barely getting started, lol
1. Not trading, selling

2. Are you the OP? No?
3. Are you a Mod? No?

4. Do you want to buy? No?

5. Why give up? Because...

6. Does this affect you in any way, shape or form? No?

Then I don't see what the problem is. But I'll go ahead and post there too.

Omg... *Breathes* I "MAY" have a Gold Mario. Today I looked for pickup in store. Was actually there! Processed order on the website. Saw my card charged. So playing the hopeful game now. Hoping it doesnt get cancelled... At this rate... I may actually just keep it to go along with my unused Toad.... then since I have Luigi... this would complete a mario set... lol..

Funny story, this morning a friend of mine placed a site to store order for a Gold Mario. He didn't have much expectations but was pretty ecstatic when he got a ready to pick up Email 2 hours later. He got to the Walmart and there were other people there picking up Gold Mario as well (red flag right there). When the lady came out with his amiibo, what did they hold for him, a Luigi amiibo lol. They held the same thing for the other guy.and you can see in the back there was about 8 luigi amiibos being held for pickup when it's supposed to be Gold Mario. Stupid Walmart employee tried to convince my friend to take it lol. My friend was like "which part of this amiibo looks Gold to you" so yea there's going to be alot of pissed off people when they show up to pick up their supposed Gold Mario.

Anyone know how long it takes for the hold on funds to go away from Walmart on my cancelled orders? I don't like seeing all these "pending" transactions.

In the afternoon? If they're prepping for tomorrow that'd be dedication! As beautiful as that handheld is I can't see people wanting to line up like 16 hours in advance.

Lol thats what many people including myself did on the New 3DS triple luanch event last month, however i recievef much more than just the Majoras Mask that night.

Stupid Walmart employee tried to convince my friend to take it lol. My friend was like "which part of this amiibo looks Gold to you" so yea there's going to be alot of pissed off people when they show up to pick up their supposed Gold Mario.
Man, that's terrible. Can the employees really be that ignorant?

All I know is this walmart is 20 mins away via highway... If they tell me its ready to pickup.. and try to give me another. I would tell them no.. and to insist that the next fright truck they get with it in, they hold it. (Rain check like)

I know Walmarts here in VA have been saying they have been getting them in on the trucks, like 4 at a time every other day almost.

Anyone know how long it takes for the hold on funds to go away from Walmart on my cancelled orders? I don't like seeing all these "pending" transactions.
All of mine have become resolved in less than a day if not immediately. The only time I had an issue was for a gift card refund--long story short, it took three hours longer than it should have to be refunded, but oh well.

Off topic, but the new Legend of Zelda game for the Wii U has been delayed. No 2015 release or a showing at E3 
dwadecrying.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Pzdl1wdUM

All of mine have become resolved in less than a day if not immediately. The only time I had an issue was for a gift card refund--long story short, it took three hours longer than it should have to be refunded, but oh well.

Anyone in the San Diego able to get an in-store pickup for Gold Mario? Been checking all day and doesn't seem that he has been restocked here.
This morning there was some in stock at Oceanside, San Marcos and Escondido. Unfortunately those went quick. What area of San Diego are you in?

Anyone else gather up your amiibo every day to get your scratch off bonus in Mario Party 10 or for that matter their item drops in Hyrule Warriors?

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25354]

[quote name="jgibbons83" post="12598414" timestamp="1427498134"]This morning there was some in stock at Oceanside, San Marcos and Escondido. Unfortunately those went quick. What area of San Diego are you in?[/quote]
Mission Valley!

I was shook, shook, shook... to my very fragile core. In fact I posted my story here in hopes that someone like you would turn it into pulitzer prize gold. But seriously, yes, I could have pulled the same thing and bought as many as I wanted, and had my fiancee who was with me grab more, but my point in sharing my experience was to say I'm not a douchebag hoarder; I only buy what I need... shocking I'm actually an honest purchaser of amiibos. I hope that the piece of sand in your vagina that you used to write this shining pearl of wisdom was worth it, because I sure enjoyed reading it.

Yours truly,
A butt-hurt honest purchaser of amiibos.
So basically what you are trying to say is you need me to make a meme depicting an honest purchaser of amiibos? Let me see what I can whip up.

Oh ok, yea they did show up this morning which was the first time I had seen any here in San Diego but they all went really fast.
Pretty much if the Walmart is in a big city, they will all go within the first hour. Outskirts and small towns have better shot.

So basically what you are trying to say is you need me to make a meme depicting an honest purchaser of amiibos? Let me see what I can whip up.
Or be the bigger person and walk away from it and end it right here. The person you replied to originally bought 2 amiibo, and was lamenting about a person wanting 2 for themselves and two for his infant child who doesn't work/drive/earn a living/have a bank account/have his own money. He thinks that's different than what he does, you think it isn't. No matter how many memes you create or how clever either of your guys' posts become you won't agree on the subject.

Or be the bigger person and walk away from it and end it right here. The person you replied to originally bought 2 amiibo, and was lamenting about a person wanting 2 for themselves and two for his infant child who doesn't work/drive/earn a living/have a bank account/have his own money. He thinks that's different than what he does, you think it isn't. No matter how many memes you create or how clever either of your guys' posts become you won't agree on the subject.
No, what I said is that no one cares how many amiibos he buys. Too many posts on her le with people worrying about how many amiibos someone else is buying. If someone goes to bestbuy and posts a picture of 6 meta Knights that they bought, who cares what they do and who they sell them to. You think a rant on here about it is going to change their mind lol?

I just added 3 new guys to the Amiibo set: Poltergust Luigi, Skull Kid and Toon Ganondorf! I wish they'll do an Amiibo adaptation for these 3, but I'll settle for this, for now lol.

[attachment=13292:3 new Amiibos JK.PNG]

I'll just clarify, he had eight in his cart, the limit was 2, even if the infant child would count, which he doesn't because children are the spawn of satan; he was over the limit. Also, if you could just go ahead and have that meme done by tonight, that'd be great, m'kay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back