Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
You clearly didn't read what he wrote. Nobody disputed that WFT, Villager and Marth are out of stock everywhere. The point is that now Nintendo is going to step up production on even the more obscure ones and everyone preordering and hoarding massive numbers of these from the second wave and later are likely wasting their time.
I don't think Nintendo will bloat production numbers - I'd like to think they're smart enough to understand that demand is being inflated by resellers and speculators. They'll probably still produce smaller numbers of obscure figures because they seriously can't afford to have these things rotting on shelves. Stores won't be willing to stock future lines if that happens so they have to play it safe (if they plan for Amiibo to be a core product over the next few years).

picked up the last diddy and little mac from gamestop at the westwood mall in SoCal during my lunch break. while im happy to snag them, they unfortunately have that ugly gamestop sticker on them. 

picked up the last diddy and little mac from gamestop at the westwood mall in SoCal during my lunch break. while im happy to snag them, they unfortunately have that ugly gamestop sticker on them.
Oh no! You may be forced to open them and play with them now!

How terrible.

I don't think Nintendo will bloat production numbers - I'd like to think they're smart enough to understand that demand is being inflated by resellers and speculators. They'll probably still produce smaller numbers of obscure figures because they seriously can't afford to have these things rotting on shelves. Stores won't be willing to stock future lines if that happens so they have to play it safe (if they plan for Amiibo to be a core product over the next few years).
Have you been to TRU lately? They literally have 5-6 rows of Infinity and Skylanders figures and accessories in most stores. Even with the second wave, the Amiibos take up a tiny amount of real estate comparatively. Heck, my local Target sold through almost every figure in the first wave as did my local BB. I don't think retailers are going to be upset to have additional stock to sell and Nintendo now sees that there is little risk given demand for these things, so I fully expect that the next few waves will be in very heavy supply. It's all speculation, but I really don't think there is any reason to be running around town trying to grab the three that released today as they are in much heavier supply than Marth, Villager and WFT ever were.

My local Target received 8 each of Zelda, Diddy Kong, and Little Mac, but won't sell them until the 14th... so I'll be heading down there bright and early to get them. I tried TRU and Walmart... TRU said they won't have them until the 21st (the hell?) and Walmart missed their shipment, which they might get later today or tomorrow (I'm sure the torrential rain from this morning helped). 

Also, just a heads up, but at every amiibo display in my town... Fox is sold out. 

I'm not sure what they actually do. I just want figures for characters that dont have any toys like star fox and Little Mac.

The whole flipping thing is kind of killing me because I want ONE so I can display it.
I think they're basically friend substitutes for Smash.

And for real life
Well yeah, I assumed that was obvious. Smash is love, Smash is life. Besides, it's not like you actually need friends for anything other than Smash. Now that the Little Mac Amiibo is out you can even have that one asshole friend who only picks Little Mac.

Grrr went to BB only to hear that they have them , but it wont allow them to ring it up til 12/14 ....just went to TRU got LM and DK , only to come home and find that my wife already got them for me too

My question is, I'm a GCU member so I want them from BB on 12/14  (plus more games from the sale) if I can.....once I get them again should I return the other 4 amiibos, keep them for resale or just hold on to them and trade someone for Luigi and Bowser when they come out????? 

My local Target received 8 each of Zelda, Diddy Kong, and Little Mac, but won't sell them until the 14th... so I'll be heading down there bright and early to get them. I tried TRU and Walmart... TRU said they won't have them until the 21st (the hell?) and Walmart missed their shipment, which they might get later today or tomorrow (I'm sure the torrential rain from this morning helped).

Also, just a heads up, but at every amiibo display in my town... Fox is sold out.
I had fox in my BB cart last week while trying to decide on some wave 3 preorders. I was emailed that it was no longer available for shipping and only 1 store had it available for pick up in my area. I went ahead and picked it up the next day

I had fox in my BB cart last week while trying to decide on some wave 3 preorders. I was emailed that it was no longer available for shipping and only 1 store had it available for pick up in my area. I went ahead and picked it up the next day
Hmm, wouldn't really have thought Fox would be likely to be gone but it's looking like this is possible. OOS at Target online and at half of the stores in the area. OOS at most GS stores in the area and only two stores have more than two at the moment. OOS for shipping at BBY and some stores are showing unavailable. So while he's not going Marth on us maybe there is some validity to him dwindling down at various stores. Even though he's popular among Smash players I could see stores not reordering him if they needed a shelf spot for one of the new figures.

Little Mac seems to be the rare one in my area. Went to Toys R Us, 2 Gamestops and Target. Only Target had Little Mac, 3 of them. 5 Zeldas and 4 Diddys at that Target. Gamestop had one Diddy and one Zelda, no LM.

What do you do when you make ugly figures?  Make them limited so people will snatch them up like crazy.  Ingenious Nintendo, ingenious.   

I'm glad I bit the bullet and ordered every figure available during that B2G1 glitch stacked with GCU. If I have to pay a markup for Marth at some point it will basically even out.

Toys R Us in Vernon Hills, IL still has 5 or 6 Little Macs. Got the last Diddy, and there were probably 12 Zeldas.

4 Macs , 6 Diddys & too many Zeldas to count left at TRU in Niles, IL as of 5:15 after I bought a Mac & a Diddy.

But one of the remaining Macs has the foot out of the base.

As an aside - has anyone tried/succeeded in removing the plastic support blocks on theirs? I hate the look.

Ordered a Link for in-store pick-up and Best Buy cancels on me later telling me none are stocked. I pop in after work to see if Little Mac is out yet and there are 6 Links sitting on the shelf. Oh Best Buy, never change.

and Diddy. Be sure to grab these if you're looking since I believe they are the only ones available online right now.
Thanks. Now I can sneak Diddy Kong into my my Santa stocking and pay back my youngest son who beats the crud outa me with his crazed Kirby Amiibo who eats me.... friggen pink puffball of doom. Christmas morning is going to be awesome.

As soon as I placed an order for Diddy Kong and Little Mac at Gamestop I got an email from Bestbuy saying the release date for Little Mac is now 12/19. I'll only cancel it though if GS doesn't come through for me.

Went into target and found this little surprise! Managed to get these two. I saw pit behind the counter but couldn't get to him. Everyone be on alert because this store had no idea that weren't suppose to be out. They rang up at the register just fine.

Thanks. Now I can sneak Diddy Kong into my my Santa stocking and pay back my youngest son who beats the crud outa me with his crazed Kirby Amiibo who eats me.... friggen pink puffball of doom. Christmas morning is going to be awesome.
This is what it is all about. I need some help against my kids as well.

Stopped at the local Gamestop tonight.  They had Mac, Diddy, and Zelda just sitting in the backroom, all I had to do was ask.  Brought one Mac and left at least one more at the store [Bellingham MA].  If I see one more Mario, I'm going to throw up.

The Target I work at just put those out too. I think Princess Zelda was the only one still hardlocked. Otherwise there shouldn't be a problem.

How aggravating. I'm still stuck with $40.00 of glitched gift cards, and $8.94 of holds for glitched orders... And now Captain Falcon is sold out? The ONE amiibo I genuinely wanted. Dammit Best Buy!

(minutes later...)

Now Pit is sold out too. ****.

How did Target manage to break a street date if wave 2 never had one? The release dates have been changing all week long and some stores have started selling them. A street date is a hard defined date that, in theory, cannot be broken. This is clearly not the case as we never had an official release date...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back