Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it would appear that my TRU didn't get short packed at all on Diddy. They had 10 when I checked again tonight. For comparison they had just as many Zelda and 0 Mac.
For what ever reason Mac wasn't showing up in their system. Every time the DPCI was typed in it showed as "item not found."

Crazy, I got two of each (one to collect and one train) at TRU Thursday night. I was the only one to ask after I saw other TRU were selling them. Got to pick the ones I liked, no problem. Lucky I guess, SoCal TRU.

I think "release date" for the latest 3 was yesterday December 12 (Nintendo World started selling them December 11).  I also saw a box labeled PEACH with a "DO NOT SELL BEFORE 11/21/2014" sticker despite all wave 12 being sold early on 11/20 lol.

No go at my local Wal-Mart's (Philadelphia area).
The employees don't even know what I'm talking about. Not that I expect them to.
I'll get up early tomorrow and hit TRU/Target/GS.

Was able to pick up the last Diddy Kong earlier today. They also had like 4-5 Zelda's but for some reason the employees took them all off the pegs and brought them to the back. Maybe afraid of all this street date fiasco?
No, Zelda is still hardlocked at registers (or was last time I posted). Which means that even if we wanted to sell her, it won't allow us until the 14th. There was probably a memo saying as much and to take them down.

They are all going to be rare what are you talking about. You mean you haven't bought all the amiibos in stores and put them on ebay? Well you better before someone else does

I saw Rosalina go up too. Can't preorder any of Wave 3 yet. Hoping she becomes available to preorder soon!

Well, I guess that confirms Rosalina is Target exclusive.

I havent pre'ordered any Amiibos to date, was lucky and found them all in store. But for her, I think Im gonna have to. Hope I dont miss the window when it does go live.

Little Mac is currently available for purchase for shipping only at gamestop.com.  I'm going to try to find one in the wild today but I ordered one as a backup.  Also have a backordered one at Frys.com I can now cancel.

They are all going to be rare what are you talking about. You mean you haven't bought all the amiibos in stores and put them on ebay? Well you better before someone else does
I get the feeling Nintendo is gonna let people think they're rare and then a few months later, order another production of all of them.

When these first started selling, most stores only had a very small display of them, and their display is as big as Disney Infinity or Skylanders. Can't imagine they plan to let those shelves stay empty.

I get the feeling Nintendo is gonna let people think they're rare and then a few months later, order another production of all of them.

When these first started selling, most stores only had a very small display of them, and their display is as big as Disney Infinity or Skylanders.
I hope so.

YEAH! Totally console- and brand-neutral amiibo, that you can use for your Sony, Microsoft, OR Nintendo devices!

Oh, wait.
if anyone wants to suck off nintendo and throw jabs at other companies. There are threads for it. Or just go circlejerk at gfaqs. Same goes for sony and ms fanboys.

On topic. So is captain falcoln officially delayed.

Hahaha, so I noticed over at AmiAmi.com (Japanese hobby shop) right now, Wii Fit Trainer is sitting right at number three in their top views, between the more site typical Nendoroids and Figmas.

The exchange rate IS really good right now (1 dollar = 118 yen, as of this writing), so it's not as bad as it would be any other time. But that's before taking shipping into account, of course. I wonder how much it would really be to send one over with unregistered SAL, though?

Went on the hunt, got all 3 at 2 different TRU stores.
Store A had tons and tons of Zelda and about 5 Mac.
Store B had the same and 1 diddy.
(And 4 new Robocop vs the terminator figures)
So... If best buy craps out, at least my set is still complete.

Targets and Wal-Mart's had no wave 2s out, didn't bother w best buy.

My toys r us had 10 little macs this morning. Got my pick of the best one. On my phone so hard to post a pic here but I took one.

Honestly looks like Diddy might be the rare one here.

All of them
so all amiibos will work with new nintendo 3ds. Thanks. i just ordered mario, link, yoshi, pikachu, kirby, samus, donkey kong, fox, and princess peach at TRU. There's no 40% off with donkey kong, fox, and princess peach. it doesn't allow marth and lucario to add to cart.

so all amiibos will work with new nintendo 3ds. Thanks. i just ordered mario, link, yoshi, pikachu, kirby, samus, donkey kong, fox, and princess peach at TRU. There's no 40% off with donkey kong, fox, and princess peach. it doesn't allow marth and lucario to add to cart.
The 40% worked for me with Fox. Just bought him and Zelda together and i got 40% off.

Yeah, it's the same basic NFC stuff and it will just be on the software to support it. I think Nintendo has a couple games in the works but only Smash so far.

So my text message for my pickup for Zelda came this morning and I realize that I used an AMEX card for the purchase and once it was empty, I threw it out without thinking. Because of it being on the B2G1 free order and I already picked up the other two Amiibos having used that card, will I be good or what should I do since I no longer have the physical card? Any help would be appreciated.

So my text message for my pickup for Zelda came this morning and I realize that I used an AMEX card for the purchase and once it was empty, I threw it out without thinking. Because of it being on the B2G1 free order and I already picked up the other two Amiibos having used that card, will I be good or what should I do since I no longer have the physical card? Any help would be appreciated.
If you bring your ID and the order confirmation you'll be fine.

Best buy has Zelda and Diddy tomorrow. They told me little mac won't allow a sale until the 19th and the other 3 are the 30th.

A TRU not too far from me had all 3 of the new ones in stock and ready for store pickup, so I put in an order along with Fox to take advantage of the 40% off. Once I get the confirmation and pick them up I'll cancel my other orders elsewhere.

Just my update here and a question:

Question: Whats the status say on any Best buy shipping pre-orders for you guys? I got status not available on Mac and Zelda but got an email saying 19th for mac.

Update:  The biggest Gstop in my city had one lil mac left on their shelves, The couple smaller ones simply said they dont get anything hardly outside of big releases/preorders. So smaller Gamestops might be out of luck as far as inventory space.

I have multiple pre-orders for amiibos from Best Buy on a single order (made it back when none of them had dates), how does Best Buy handle orders like this? Do they partial ship as they become available? Can't find any information on that and they didn't know at the store (surprise).

I have multiple pre-orders for amiibos from Best Buy on a single order (made it back when none of them had dates), how does Best Buy handle orders like this? Do they partial ship as they become available? Can't find any information on that and they didn't know at the store (surprise).
You should get each item shipped as it comes available and charged for each thing as it ships.

So what's everyone's ranking of stores right now based on how well stocked the figures are/hard to find characters?

My area is:

1) Target (has a decent amount of stock plus the only place I saw that has the hard to find figures like Marth and Diddy Kong)

2) TRU

3) Gamestop

4) Best Buy

5) Walmart (every WM store I go to is just terrible, literally only like 6 figures on the whole display and it's mostly just Mario and DK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back