Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. My Lucario is on his way here from Germany...should be here next week and join the crew.

Couldn't care less about the packaging.

I'm sorry, but this looks better than any "Wall of Plastic and Cardboard" I've seen on here.

IMG_4169.jpg

I also could care less about packaging. Using talk and text I would do this. Can someone please list a couple of the international amazon sites? Thanks I advance

got my lucario today got the last one only had 6 that were not for preorder sad part is people who were in the front of the line didnt get them  because they didnt tell anyone where to pick them up but luckily i got one 

They were talking about how flipping paid for their recent vacation to Vegas. Which then they talked about how much stuff they missed out on while they were gone
Can I ask where you are? I'm guessing St. Louis from the Blues avatar(Go Blues!). I Know St. Louis and the surrounding areas have quite a few flippers, as I used to live there and ran into auite a few of them, and that story doesn't surprise me one bit.

I had success this morning as well, though my store was selling the pre-orders as others have mentioned. They had one in the WHSE by itself with another box marked as pre-orders. I showed up about 10 minutes before opening with only one other guy waiting outside. Wec chatted it up a bit while they searched the WHSE, initially only finding one. Eventually the guy came back with the aforementioned box, but he either didn't notice or care.

I felt kinda bad buying someone else's reserve, but it did only cost them $1 and they should have been there... at least that's how I'm trying to justify it to myself.

My TRU was also only limiting one per customer(though no one tried to - that's just what I was told while I was talking to the employee), and they only got 4 in.
The point of a preorder is that you're securing a product. Nobody with a preorder should have to show up before the store opens to claim their preordered product.

Yup. My Lucario is on his way here from Germany...should be here next week and join the crew.

Couldn't care less about the packaging.

I'm sorry, but this looks better than any "Wall of Plastic and Cardboard" I've seen on here.

IMG_4169.jpg
Agreed, having giant packages pinned to a wall just looks incredibly tacky to me.

I had success this morning as well, though my store was selling the pre-orders as others have mentioned. They had one in the WHSE by itself with another box marked as pre-orders. I showed up about 10 minutes before opening with only one other guy waiting outside. Wec chatted it up a bit while they searched the WHSE, initially only finding one. Eventually the guy came back with the aforementioned box, but he either didn't notice or care.

I felt kinda bad buying someone else's reserve, but it did only cost them $1 and they should have been there... at least that's how I'm trying to justify it to myself.

My TRU was also only limiting one per customer(though no one tried to - that's just what I was told while I was talking to the employee), and they only got 4 in.
Wow, and people talk bad about the resellers. You're a piece of work.

I was at the Toys R Us in Jackson, MI when the doors opened. Just me and one other guy. They told us that the trucks haven't showed up yet and that they didn't have any. They don't know when the trucks come because the Amiibos come by UPS... lol. The other guy that was there said he was there the other day and an employee told him they had 20 in back that they couldn't sell yet.  :whistle2:k

Not trying to start a flame war but you kinda screwed the guy over here. No one's going to wait in line to get something that's guaranteed. I'm going to lol if there's a CAG that comes on later to bitch about how someone sold their pre-order

The point of a preorder is that you're securing a product. Nobody with a preorder should have to show up before the store opens to claim their preordered product.
Seriously. I'm not taking time off when a store should be able to hold the stock for a whole 2 hours. I'm going to be annoyed if my preorders aren't there.

Oh, I agree 100%. What I meant was the way this had all been handled before, and how especially terrible TRU has been, that anyone that really wanted one - pre-order or no - should have tried their best to be there at opening.

I agree. People work for a living. It is a Thursday. I have one pre-ordered and hopefully it will be there when I get off work.

I did buy the four exclusives off eBay from a place/person in Japan. At this time, I am not worried.

The rest of wave 3 was done through GameStop.

Oh, I agree 100%. What I meant was the way this had all been handled before, and how especially terrible TRU has been, that anyone that really wanted one - pre-order or no - should have tried their best to be there at opening.
That's weak justification man. At the end of the day you share blame as well because you knowingly took someone's pre-order

you should not blame the person for not being there at opening you should blame the store.

If you want to make yourself feel better you can tell yourself if they didn't sell it to you they would have sold it to someone else anyway.

I was at the Toys R Us in Jackson, MI when the doors opened. Just me and one other guy. They told us that the trucks haven't showed up yet and that they didn't have any. They don't know when the trucks come because the Amiibos come by UPS... lol. The other guy that was there said he was there the other day and an employee told him they had 20 in back that they couldn't sell yet. :whistle2:k
I can confirm this is one of the locations I had called regarding Lucario back when Toon Link, Bowser, and Shiek started appearing and you said they had plenty of all of them but could not sell them until 1/30. So either since then they sold out, or they ended up being pre-orders.

That's weak justification man. At the end of the day you share blame as well because you knowingly took someone's pre-order
It wouldn't have mattered anyway as there was one other person behind me and two more on the phone.

Don't get me wrong, I feel awful... I didn't even notice what the box said until after I had checked out, and the next person was being ringed up.

I agree. People work for a living. It is a Thursday. I have one pre-ordered and hopefully it will be there when I get off work.

I did buy the four exclusives off eBay from a place/person in Japan. At this time, I am not worried.

The rest of wave 3 was done through GameStop.
I know this amiibo craze has tired some of us out but it's actually Friday lol

you should not blame the person for not being there at opening you should blame the store.

If you want to make yourself feel better you can tell yourself if they didn't sell it to you they would have sold it to someone else anyway.
I do blame the store. I'm just saying that knowing the store would fuck this whole thing up is what spurred me to not even try to pre-order one.

Just got my Lucario off ebay shipped from Japan for $21 total. If I would have seen this price originally, I would of just stayed home and ordered it earlier instead of fighting with terrible TRU Managers.

Was able to get the Lucario I pre-ordered in store today, no problem.  My local store opened at 10 and couldn't be there then, but was able to get there by 10:30.  There were no Lucarios on the floor when I got there, so either there were people there when they opened and sold out or they didn't get any extra.  

The guy who grabbed mine from the back was talking with the cashier ringing me out and he mentioned they had about 20 left in the back, but they were all for pre-orders. 

I went and checked out what other stock they had and there were no wave 3 other than a couple Bowsers.

Based on this, I'm not holding out hope for picking up a Rosalina on Sunday.

Why are people whining about lucario being "early"? It had been known for over a week it was releasing today.

Did get my pre order at the Deptford nj store at least

So he steals someones pre order then is dumb enough to post about it where it's guaranteed to make people angry/annoyed. Trolloollloo much?
Now I'm a troll? lol, ok, jeez...

The point of my post was originally to let people know that most TRU's aren't going to hold back because they don;t know what's going on or they don't care. If you're relying on one of the pre-order cards then you need to try and get to your store ASAP.

The store I went to had 8 or 9 cars waiting and one person in line when I got there around opening. They only had 6 extra, but I managed to get one.

Went to one TRU they had preorders only, then called another who said they had them at 10:30 no holds one per person. Drove 20 minutes to be told they had a line at 10 and only 5 copies, glad i never go to TRU they are almost as bad as gamestop.

[SIZE=11pt]today was a successs!!! My TRU had  Lucario despite the email that said it wouldn't be in today. Got Lucario, as well as Sheik, Toon Link, and Bowser from preorders. They had about 14 left over Lucario that were not preorders and apparently sold them instantly. I believe he said they had 26 preorders and all were in the back.[/SIZE]

Now I'm a troll? lol, ok, jeez...

The point of my post was originally to let people know that most TRU's aren't going to hold back because they don;t know what's going on or they don't care. If you're relying on one of the pre-order cards then you need to try and get to your store ASAP.
Take it in stride man. Everyone's always touchy with stuff like this and your anecdote confirms a lot of fears about their lucario pre-orders. I'm personally glad I managed to snag one because I have no faith in my online order at this point.

That being said, I'm happy you got one but let's be honest here, you feel awful but you don't seem willing to take any blame on your shoulders. TRU had a big part to play but from a moral standpoint you were the one that willfully took something that shouldn't have been yours. Own up to it because chances are if it happened to you, you wouldn't be happy.

TRU in my area said TRU advised them that their shipment was coming in to be sold on 2/13. Apparently, they did not receive any due to having no pre-orders. Incoming stock is also expected to be low based on previous figures with no pre-orders (Pit and Little Mac). When those figures arrived, manager claimed only 2 arrived at the store.

TRU in my area said TRU advised them that their shipment was coming in to be sold on 2/13. Apparently, they did not receive any due to having no pre-orders. Incoming stock is also expected to be low based on previous figures with no pre-orders (Pit and Little Mac). When those figures arrived, manager claimed only 2 arrived at the store.

I went to toys r us and got there at 9:40.  I was the 6th person on line.  By 10:00 there was 10-12 people on line.  They had 6 Lucarios for walk ins.  The rest were preorders.  I got the last one.

I'm hoping Target is similar to where you don't have to go too early to get one

I went to toys r us and got there at 9:40.  I was the 6th person on line.  By 10:00 there was 10-12 people on line.  They had 6 Lucarios for walk ins.  The rest were preorders.  I got the last one.

I'm hoping Target is similar to where you don't have to go too early to get one

Take it in stride man. Everyone's always touchy with stuff like this and your anecdote confirms a lot of fears about their lucario pre-orders. I'm personally glad I managed to snag one because I have no faith in my online order at this point.

That being said, I'm happy you got one but let's be honest here, you feel awful but you don't seem willing to take any blame on your shoulders. TRU had a big part to play but from a moral standpoint you were the one that willfully took something that shouldn't have been yours. Own up to it because chances are if it happened to you, you wouldn't be happy.
I've had it happen to me before, and it does suck.

I'll probably go back during my lunch break and talk to the same guy again... He seemed pretty knowledgeable outside of overlooking the box. I'll return it if there's been issues and just buy a Japanese one. As I said, I didn't actually notice it until I had actually checked out.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I went to Durham, NC TRU today. Got there at 9:30 and was 2nd in line. They only had 6 extras that were not pre-ordered and was able to snag one. The people at the end of the line were hella pissed off.

Also wanna say thanks to you guys for keeping everybody in the loop to get that extra edge to get these figures. Despite all the fussing, you guys have been a massive help!! Cheers!!

Where was this?

I just talked to Target in Deptford new jersey. They have 28 rosalina doing limit 2 per. She said they got a note they will NOT be restocking them.

If anyone in the area wants to team up Sunday let me know.

Got to my Toys R Us at 8am. Already two people in line. The store only has 3. Someone brought tickets out for us. I'm glad I got here early. Now to wait.

Well I posted too soon. Here's the blow-by-blow:

I arrive around 9:30, park right next to the front door. There is only one other car that could possibly be another customer [which it turned out to be], parked on the far side of the parking lot.

Posted on here.

A few minutes after my update post, some more cars start rolling into the parking lot and parking near me. So far everyone is still in their car. It's about 9:45ish now. 

By 9:49, there are so many new cars in the parking lot with people in them that I decide to get out of my car and be the first person to start a line. 

9:50, the lady parked next to me comes out of her car and joins me. After a silent moment, she asks if I'm here for the amiibo. I say yes. She asks me if I sell them online. I look her dead in the eyes and say "No, I honestly can't stand people who buy these up just to sell them online for a ridiculous markup - they're scum." She sort of backpedals for a second and then tells me how her husband sells them online but doesn't mark them up a whole lot - "keeps it reasonable". I ask if they open them or use them. "No, our youngest daughter isn't really interested in the whole thing. Our oldest really wanted the fitness girl one, but my husband said there was no way we were spending money on that one back when it was on shelves." I tell her how I was able to get a WFT right before they all went away, she asks if I open them, I tell her I do because I'm a huge Smash Bros. fan and I love training them and playing with them. She tells me her husband sent her pictures and told her to get one of each. She shows me pictures of flyers that have the rest of Wave 3 on them and asks me which ones are coming out today. I explain that DDD, Ike, MM, and Sanic aren't going to be here today and she asks me which one is "Loo-ko-ro". I look at all the other old people who have no idea who any of these characters are and silently stew.

By this point, there are ten to fifteen people lined up behind us. Doors open, I'm first one at the electronics counter. Lucario is not on shelves, so I have to ask the electronics lady [politely asked for two]. She says she has to get them from the back and asks if we're all here for Lucario. Everyone in line says yes. She comes back a few minutes later, saying she only has 5 and that she can only do 1 per customer. My transaction goes through, I tell her I don't mean to be a bother, and politely ask her if I can look at the others and pick the one with the best paintjob. She looks at me blankly for a second and says "They're the same thing." I say yes, they are, but not all their paintjobs are as good. She slowly started opening the shipping box with the last four, sets one down on the counter, I compare it to the one she gave me, see it has a better paintjob, take it and leave. 

TL;DR - Today I saw how bad the amiibo community [read: old people who don't know what they're buying] is here for a small town. I feel bad for anyone who missed out and now I'm just a little scared about how the Rosalina launch is going to go this Sunday. Good luck to everyone who went out this morning and even more luck to those without pre-orders who are trying later in the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back