AMZ: Trade $30, $30 off Dual Shock 4, Trade $20, $20 off Beyond:TS

maxiell

CAGiversary!
Trade In $30, Get $ 30 Bonus Credit Toward a Dualshock 4 Controller
For a limited time, trade in a $30 worth of qualifying video games, consoles or accessories and get $30 bonus credit toward a Dualshock 4 controller in addition to your trade-in value.

How to redeem this offer:
1. Search for your qualifying items using the search below and submit your trade in
2. Send in your item for processing following the instructions provided
3. Wait for your item to be received and graded
4. When your trade in is accepted, add a qualifying Dualshock 4 controller to your cart
5. Your bonus credit will be applied automatically to your purchase
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?ie=UTF8&docId=1001420741

The page for the Beyond: Two Souls promotion seems to be down right now, but you can see it come up when you try to trade-in. It's $20 off the game.

lock if old

Last edited by a moderator:
gta is 27$ on amazon for 360. im surprised these retailers arent giving more for a high demand game like this
You'll want to trade this one while you can, if you want to trade it, because the price will drop like a rock. It broke all game sale records, which means it's going to break all game trade in records. I.e., they're going to have a ton of these in stock here in about a month. Wouldn't be surprised if we see a sale on it for as low as $35 retail by the end of the month just to keep pushing retail copies and discourage used sales. Wouldn't be surprised to see some $25-30 sales on Black Friday.

You'll want to trade this one while you can, if you want to trade it, because the price will drop like a rock. It broke all game sale records, which means it's going to break all game trade in records. I.e., they're going to have a ton of these in stock here in about a month. Wouldn't be surprised if we see a sale on it for as low as $35 retail by the end of the month just to keep pushing retail copies and discourage used sales. Wouldn't be surprised to see some $25-30 sales on Black Friday.
You're insane. There won't be sales on gta 5 for awhile, guarantee it. Sell millions of copies at full price, discount why?

You're insane. There won't be sales on gta 5 for awhile, guarantee it. Sell millions of copies at full price, discount why?
Because everyone will have bought it and sales will stall out. You don't sell that many copies of a game without steep drop offs. It's actually pretty common to see deep cut sales pretty quick if a game is successful, unless it's Nintendo. They have to do something to counter GameStop being flooded with trade ins and dropping the price to move units.

Because everyone will have bought it and sales will stall out. You don't sell that many copies of a game without steep drop offs. It's actually pretty common to see deep cut sales pretty quick if a game is successful, unless it's Nintendo. They have to do something to counter GameStop being flooded with trade ins and dropping the price to move units.
Its called multiplayer. If it's fun and worth it people will keep their copy. If not, to the highest TIV it goes. Compare Tomb Raider and The Last of US. Both games have good campaigns/single player but multiplayer was tack on for Tomb Raider. Everyone that wanted to play TR played it and it reached market saturation and had to lower sales to compete with used copy prices and TIV lower b/c everyone traded it back in as soon as the campaign was over. The Last of US is still near MSRP new or used.

Almost the same thing with MW 3. Everyone hatted the MP, I maybe wrong but I am certain and I think it was the fastest drop CoD ever.

I submitted a trade in totaling around $57 and on the confirmation page, it listed both the Dualshock 4 and Beyond promotions. I'm assuming that means you'll get both :)

When I check my trade-in account section, it says "Eligible for 2 promotions" next to my trade-in from today.
Why would I not be seeing anything about a promotion when trading in games? I mean I see that there apparently is a promotion, but I don't have anything on the confirmation or my trade in account page. Do you mean you already sent your games in and got credited for them? Or should it be telling me I'm eligible right when I confirm the trade in?

Edit: nvm I see the problem. I did 2 separate trade ins. One of them is showing eligible, the other (the second one I did) is not.

Ya, trading in all of the games I would want to actually trade in, I'd get maybe $8 (for about 4 games).

Ya, trading in all of the games I would want to actually trade in, I'd get maybe $8 (for about 4 games). I'll say it again though, if you guys are only doing this for Beyond, let me know because I'd like to buy the DS4 promotion off of you.

Is that possible?

A thousand thankyou's! Even my demon's souls increased. I cancelled and resubmitted my trade.

GTA 5 seems to have gone up to 33.20 for now if you guys are trading it in. With the bonus it should almost cover your DS4 with taxes.

Does anyone know for PS3 system trade ins, if you have to include the controller?  I assume you do, but want to be sure.

So I just traded in Madden 25 for $26.60....so will I be able to use both bonus $20 credit and my TIV credit to purchase Beyond? or only the $20 bonus credit?

Sorry if its been answered already.

I don't really want an extra DS4 or two souls. Thought I'd just lock in some values in case I change my mind. My games are worthless! What happened...

So I just traded in Madden 25 for $26.60....so will I be able to use both bonus $20 credit and my TIV credit to purchase Beyond? or only the $20 bonus credit?

Sorry if its been answered already.

Should have traded in Madden to BB for $45, and then bought a Amazon GC.

while using my GS 25% coupon I bought a Last of Us for roughly 37.50 and traded it in to Amazon.  

DS4 and Beyond 2 Souls for $75!

Thought she doesn't yet know it, my wife also has the same coming to her...:)

If I cancel a submitted trade in, will I be eligible for both DS4/Beyond promos again?

I'm having second thoughts on trading one of my games in and noticed the promotion doesn't apply in my cart anymore since I've submitted a recent trade in that qualified for both promotions

If I cancel a submitted trade in, will I be eligible for both DS4/Beyond promos again?

I'm having second thoughts on trading one of my games in and noticed the promotion doesn't apply in my cart anymore since I've submitted a recent trade in that qualified for both promotions

I canceled a trade and re-submitted it and the promo showed back up. It didn't at first until I canceled the original trade-in.

I sent in The Last of Us. Hopefully it goes on sale for $29.99 somewhere soon so I can buy it back, love that game. Such an amazing promo, can't believe I'm gonna get a DS4 for half off. :bouncy:

Will certainly find some games to trade in for the DS4 deal. Amazon, did not expect that great of a deal. 

I'm aiming at getting my PS4, DS4 and Killzone for half off. So far I've done that with BB gift card deal and Skylanders Target deal. With this deal, I can get the controller for half off and spend little. My Killzone is already paid off and soon my DS4 controller. Yep, going to be a nice console launch.

Do you have to have $30 worth of items all at once or can I trade in say $25 worth of stuff now which would qualify for the Beyond.... promo and then $6 worth of stuff in a separate trade in and qualify for the $30 DS4 promo?

Will certainly find some games to trade in for the DS4 deal. Amazon, did not expect that great of a deal.

I'm aiming at getting my PS4, DS4 and Killzone for half off. So far I've done that with BB gift card deal and Skylanders Target deal. With this deal, I can get the controller for half off and spend little. My Killzone is already paid off and soon my DS4 controller. Yep, going to be a nice console launch.
Hello. Your avatar makes me want to beat you up.

Do you have to have $30 worth of items all at once or can I trade in say $25 worth of stuff now which would qualify for the Beyond.... promo and then $6 worth of stuff in a separate trade in and qualify for the $30 DS4 promo?
yes, that is the only way you can trigger the promo

Impossible to pass up. Traded in GTA V, which I got for free anyway, for $31.60. So, free controller! Plus, $20 off Beyond Two Souls.

I sent in The Last of Us. Hopefully it goes on sale for $29.99 somewhere soon so I can buy it back, love that game. Such an amazing promo, can't believe I'm gonna get a DS4 for half off. :bouncy:
It's such a good game, I'm hoping to pick it up again on a good BF sale. I cancelled my DS4 from gamestop and used the $60 to pay for Last of Us and Soul Sacrifice for Vita (using a 10 off coupon on one and the $3 Tyrant coupon on the other). Sent in LoU for the DS4 and keeping the other game.

It's such a good game, I'm hoping to pick it up again on a good BF sale. I cancelled my DS4 from gamestop and used the $60 to pay for Last of Us and Soul Sacrifice for Vita (using a 10 off coupon on one and the $3 Tyrant coupon on the other). Sent in LoU for the DS4 and keeping the other game.
It's still the GOTY for me, and we'll definitely see a good sale on it on BF, maybe even before that. Also, I just realized I forgot to take my Naughty Dog stickers out of the case before I shipped it. Dammit. :cry:

Well, I just traded in GTAV and GoW:Ascension.  I'm sure the trade in value for both will probably go up by a few dollars throughout the next month, but it will also go down on some days, as well.  I just want to get it over with and put in my pre-order for the Dual Shock.  Not sure if I'll be getting Beyond; I wasn't too impressed with Heavy Rain or Fahrenheit. 

I took advantage of last months offer for $40 off a turtle beach headset. I did trade on two accounts for like $700 so dammit for not waiting

once tradein s are accepted codes are good until 11/30 and 12/31.

chances the Beyond 2 souls go on sale near 20 dollars until 11/30 or DS4 near 30 until 12/31?

once tradein s are accepted codes are good until 11/30 and 12/31.

chances the Beyond 2 souls go on sale near 20 dollars until 11/30 or DS4 near 30 until 12/31?
Beyond 2 souls price drop are very likely but I don't think it will be lower than 30 by then. DS4 price drop by then is extremely unlikely. There will be promotions to make the price lower but not directly price cut. Just check the DS3 price. Do you think the DS4 will ever be cheaper than DS3?

In for Beyond: Two Souls. Traded Perfect Dark 64, Crash Bandicoot 1, and Spyro the Dragon. All great, older titles I already own that I got cheap at garage sales. Should be getting Beyond for about $16. :)

Beyond 2 souls price drop are very likely but I don't think it will be lower than 30 by then. DS4 price drop by then is extremely unlikely. There will be promotions to make the price lower but not directly price cut. Just check the DS3 price. Do you think the DS4 will ever be cheaper than DS3?
I'm hoping for a BF free for all price match from Amazon.

Should have traded in Madden to BB for $45, and then bought a Amazon GC.
That was the plan until my BB wouldn't take the game because it was not originally bought from a BB store...even tho i called them b4 going to the dam store asking them do they still have that stupid policy and some @sshole said 'No you can trade in any game'. **middle finger to BB**

Ah well...cant argue with Beyond for only $15 :whistle2:D. Gonna finish the game in a month then trade it in....should get my original $26 back or if I'm lucky...more.

If you guys trade in $30+ and just want the Beyond Two Souls promotion, send me a PM - I'll buy the Dualshock 4 off of you (it'll be on your account, but I'll give you the money for the promotion and the cost of the DS4 so you can ship it to my address).

crap someone just posted a good gs flip using the 20% off coupon and the thread got deleted before I could write it down. Anyone know what it was ?

Rayman Legends TIV is $31.77 Xbox 360 and $30.33 PS3 right now at Amazon. You can buy it used at Gamestop with the b-day coupon for close to that price. Lock in the trade, play it for a week, and sent it in to qualify for this promo.

I'd love to see a video of the trade-in people grading stuff.  I traded in my PSP and all of my games.  Pretty much everything is in perfect condition; I replace all of my game cases even if they even remotely look "icky."  They've accepted most except the system itself (pending) and 2 UMD cases (pending), but rejected Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories as unacceptable.  What, they didn't want to shell out the whopping $1.25 trade-in value?

It's just funny to me.  I guess I'll just trade it in again when I get it back.

Regardless, I've got enough credit for the promos, so Yay!

Has anyone ever used the pay me now option? I don't trade in very often and this is the first time I've been offered this.

Has anyone ever used the pay me now option? I don't trade in very often and this is the first time I've been offered this.
Everyone who's tried it has gotten burned one way or another. Just be patient and wait for the trade(s) to be processed (choose the other option).

bread's done
Back