Android Deals Thread V2

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
The old thread hadn't been updated in quite some time, so I decided to make a new one. If you happen to see a sale not listed in the OP, go ahead and post it and I will be sure it's added. The same goes for anything listed that has expired as most sales have no set time frame, let me know and I will remove expired sales. Thanks!

Google Play
Ongoing Android Game Sales & Specials
King's League: Odyssey - $2.99 $0.99
Waking Mars - $2.99 $1.99
Worms 3 - $4.99 $0.99
Worms 2: Armageddon - $4.99 $0.99 
Infinite Universe - $5.99 $0.99
Alien Breed - $4.99 $0.99

Miscellaneous Android App Sales & Specials
Nothing of note right now...

Amazon Android Appstore
Free-App-Of-The-Day: 10/9
Alphabet Aquarium Vol 1 - Normal price: $1.99

Sales and Specials
Nothing right now...

Other Sales and Promotions
Nothing right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sonic All-Stars Racing and Hell Yeah! are $1.99 and .99 respectively. I don't know if they're actually on sale, but can someone comment how these games are on Android?

Those are their normal prices. From what I've read both are good, but SEGA announced a week or so ago that Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed is heading to Android soon too.

I just installed the app and after finishing the tutorial questionnaire I received a notification that I was ready for the survey within minutes and got $1 for answering a water bottle question
I've had only one survey so far. All political questions (how do you feel about immigration, gay marriage, etc, etc)

I'm outside of the prime 18-35 demographic so that might be the problem.

The free PlayStation App is now available. It's designed for PS4 functionality, but still offers some general PSN features (trophies, messages, etc.) for users who are aren't buying next-gen consoles yet. 

Sorry - I feel stupid now! Just realized I posted in the old thread directly below the announcement of the new thread! I should know better than that by now. Here's a repeat of my post (now in the correct thread):

Heads up, my company's game, Breach & Clear, will be on sale for $1.99 very soon (set the sale on Google Play, so it will appear within the next few hours).

There's also a huge content update coming within the next few days that will add a new map set in Mexico as well as a new game mode (Escape Plan). There is a ton of content in the package and $1.99 is an absolute steal. The price will be going up to $3.99 on the 18th - make of that as you will. :)

https://play.google....m.gun.bnc&hl=en
Bought. It reminds me a lot of Door Kickers, minus the retro graphics and unfinished state.

Super Hexagon get.

Thanks Ninja.

Saw it in the Humble Store but this is better because I have Google Play credit.

might and magic class   is on sale for 1.99 on amazon finally might not be as good as the  google play 99 cents but at least its not 4.99

Super Hexagon is really hard!
haha Yeah, it's meant to be that way. It took me a ton of practice just to "beat" the first hexagon, but I still think it's pretty fun especially as a pick up and play mobile game. Then again I'm generally fond of masochistic games in general, so that might say a lot about why I like it ;)

Super Hexagon is very timing heavy, but the problem with a lot of mobile games is they have a higher tendency to stutter/lag and throw you off.  I managed to beat a few of the levels on the Android version, but the Steam one just runs more smoothly and feels better with real buttons tied to moving. It's still fun on Android, but I think I'll just keep that around for friends to try. 

I am having trouble getting my timing right with the touch screen.  Need a controller in my hand.  You definitely don't have time to stop and see if you are in the right place.

crzyboy88 said:
Warning to those who have Amazon coins. Apparently tax applies to them, too. So an app costing 99 coins actually cost me 108...
as foxy love would say
foxyduh1.jpg

DUH!!!!

it seems like the titles in the games to watch and puzzle action games on google play got switched.
i added a few to my wishlist.

I saw $60 worth (3x $20 cards) of Google Play gift cards at Costco for $53.99 today. This was probably set up either yesterday or Friday, so it's new at least to my store. 

My Galaxy S3 says it is compatible with Terraria. What phone company do you use? Mine's from Verizon.
I have Sprint but it was only Amazon saying that Terraria is incompatible. The trial worked fine on my phone, and controlled better than I expected. Immediate purchase the first time it drops in price.

The Amazon page does say it would work on my mom's Kindle. But I don't see anywhere on the Amazon description page that specifies that it's the Kindle edition only. I would buy it right now off Amazon because I have a bunch of free coins.

http://www.amazon.com/505-Games-Terraria/dp/B00G6ZTM3Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384829220&sr=8-1&keywords=terraria

I have Sprint but it was only Amazon saying that Terraria is incompatible. The trial worked fine on my phone, and controlled better than I expected. Immediate purchase the first time it drops in price.

The Amazon page does say it would work on my mom's Kindle. But I don't see anywhere on the Amazon description page that specifies that it's the Kindle edition only. I would buy it right now off Amazon because I have a bunch of free coins.

http://www.amazon.com/505-Games-Terraria/dp/B00G6ZTM3Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384829220&sr=8-1&keywords=terraria
Ah, that happens sometimes on Amazon. I think it's due to developers assuming the Amazon Store is exclusive to Kindle devices, so they don't need to provide a proper compatibility list. You could message the developer and make sure the Amazon version has compatibility with other devices.

The complete edition of Quote Unquote is now available on Google Play for $.99.  I think this is the regular price, but this release includes all of the puzzle packs that used to be $.99 each.  Quote Unquote is a word game where you create answers to clues from parts of quotations.  There's a demo available, which I would assume includes the first puzzle pack.

The complete edition of Quote Unquote is now available on Google Play for $.99. I think this is the regular price, but this release includes all of the puzzle packs that used to be $.99 each. Quote Unquote is a word game where you create answers to clues from parts of quotations. There's a demo available, which I would assume includes the first puzzle pack.
Thanks for this - I'll probably get it. The wife and I have been playing a similar game, 7 Little Words, for a while now and we really enjoy it.

Not really a deal per say, but if anyone has Assassin's Creed IV the free companion app for Android is actually pretty cool. 

The caveat is that Ubisoft being Ubisoft restricted it to a small amount of devices even though it seems to work fine for many more devices. Not sure what the hell their problem is. It's not like someone is going to ask for their money back if it doesn't work. :p

Anyway, it can be made to work with build prop edits or sideloading the APK.

It doesn't seem to like KitKat or my Galaxy Note II for some reason, but I got it to work on NVIDIA Shield and an HP Touchpad running Android 4.3 Evervolv rom.

While it can be made to work on some phones the maps and UI are really tiny and hard to read on a smaller device so it's meant more for a tablet.

Off topic, but has bluetooth been fixed on the Touchpad 4.3 roms yet?
No, and it's not working on the 4.4 experimental builds either.

The latest version for the Touchpad with (partially) working bluetooth is a 4.2 rom by Jcsullins. He hasn't released the code for it and I'm not sure if/when he will.

those with  kindle fire Hds   DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE FOR TODAY. I did at it and it  crashed the system   now none of my apps will load or anything  and then they all disappeared    Been on the phone with amazon for the last 2 hours and they had to   ping my system and they said it could take  2 to 5 business days before they get back to me.

said a factory reset would not fix the problem  as well for some reason..... weeee i got a bricked fire for the next 2 to 5 days  LOL

WTF

now the apps are back but some still wont open.  talk about a  fucked up   update. and we thought sony was bad  LOL

250 free Amazon Coins for downloading Multi Purpose Calculator for KindleFire. The Coin reward doesn't show up on the page and it takes some time for your account to be credited. I saw this earlier and thought I missed it, but I just checked and sometime in the last 45 minutes or so my account went up 250 coins.

250 free Amazon Coins for downloading Multi Purpose Calculator for KindleFire. The Coin reward doesn't show up on the page and it takes some time for your account to be credited. I saw this earlier and thought I missed it, but I just checked and sometime in the last 45 minutes or so my account went up 250 coins.
How do you know it gives 250 coins if it was not on the page?

Where was the 250 coins advertised?

Also is there a list of free Amazon apps that give coins?

bread's done
Back