Anime & Manga Steals and Deals (Rightstuf, Amazon, DD...etc)

3GSid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
 Anime Steals and Deals

**It is highly recommended you check the latest posts in this thread as they will often have the most up to date deals. I will attempt to reflect these sales in the OP, but always check the latest posts.**

Rightstuf

Rightstuf runs studio sales every week, sometimes even twice a week. These range from anime, manga, and even artbooks. Prices are decent, and Rightstuf has amazing customer service. I highly recommend them for that alone.

http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/main/

You can save an additional 10% off a majority of their items (Including preorders) by buying their Got Anime membership

http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/action/store/item/Item?ItemName=gotanime1

Amazon 

Amazon tends to offer lower everyday prices on their anime, and often run sales on Funimation items routinely. Keep track on your favorites or check your daily deal's for a possible 5% off of some based off your history on Amazon. 

(Also, I'd also recommend to check out Amazon's top 100 deals in Anime Bluray/DVD as they tend to show what's popular, or what is on sale.)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/movies-tv/2959127011/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_mov_1_3_last   (Blu Ray)

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Movies-TV-Anime/zgbs/movies-tv/2959100011/ref=zg_bs_nav_mov_2_2958934011 (DVD)

DVDPlanet / Deep Discount

Known by many for their bad customer service, they often make up for it with their lower prices on a lot of their items. This and they routinely run sales specifically for anime. 

http://www.dvdplanet.com/Pages/Search/Category.aspx?ec=42000

http://www.deepdiscount.com/index.cfm

I highly suggest when you order from them to only order in stock items, and not ones that are backordered. Save yourself the displeasure of having to deal with the headaches. And patience is a must with these sites.

Cheapassgamer

Maybe you will find something here on our own forums! We have a thread dedicated specifically to Anime and Manga for sale from fellow Cags.

www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/306304-anime-blu-raydvd-buy-sell-or-trade-thread/

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised Squid Girl still hasn't gotten lower than 20 bucks and it's been out for a while now.
Not that this helps you now - I picked up my copy for around $15 a few years ago. Sales right now are higher than they have been in the past, presumably due to supply chain yada-yada. I suspect it will be a while before prices drop, if they drop.

Not that this helps you now - I picked up my copy for around $15 a few years ago. Sales right now are higher than they have been in the past, presumably due to supply chain yada-yada. I suspect it will be a while before prices drop, if they drop.
Yeah, for the most part, sale prices are higher or reductions are smaller than in the past. It seems this is the trend and I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see prices below what we saw several years ago. Physical releases are more and more a niche product that can command a premium.

Yeah, for the most part, sale prices are higher or reductions are smaller than in the past. It seems this is the trend and I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see prices below what we saw several years ago. Physical releases are more and more a niche product that can command a premium.
Over consolidation of IP licensees hasn't helped anything, especially with the chief offender of usurping competition being Sony.

Sentai Filmworks - One of just three two mass licensing publishers of anime left that isn't Sony.
Media Blasters - Rarely licenses anything new, outside of hentai (cultured).
RightStuf - Rarely obtains new licenses, outside of Gundam under their Bandai Sunrise partnership.
Diskotek - Could actually be successful, but apparently they don't want to be. Has the attitude that they're a 'niche publisher', like 'Criterion Collection' (hahaha!) and have purposefully reduced production run quantities of all of their releases to keep prices high.
Viz - Intently focused on licensing only long-running format series titles.
Shout Factory & GKids - Each have been very much theatrical anime movie focused in their licensing until just recently, so hard to say if either will become major mass licensing contenders in the future or not.
AnimEigo - Essentially dead... sad.
Funimation / Sony - Losing momentum under Sony's ownership, but still viable.
AniPlex USA / Sony - Basically a zombie publisher that uses Ferengi to sell gold plated latinum bars at quadruple the reasonable market price, plus S&H.
Pony Canyon USA - Basically dead. They tend to end up sub-licensing titles for home video release to Sentai.
NISA (Anime Division) - Effectively now a part of Funimation/Sony. Likewise they've been essentially dead two years now.

Over consolidation of IP licensees hasn't helped anything, especially with the chief offender of usurping competition being Sony.

Sentai Filmworks - One of just three two mass licensing publishers of anime left that isn't Sony.
Media Blasters - Rarely licenses anything new, outside of hentai (cultured).
RightStuf - Rarely obtains new licenses, outside of Gundam under their Bandai Sunrise partnership.
Diskotek - Could actually be successful, but apparently they don't want to be. Has the attitude that they're a 'niche publisher', like 'Criterion Collection' (hahaha!) and have purposefully reduced production run quantities of all of their releases to keep prices high.
Viz - Intently focused on licensing only long-running format series titles.
Shout Factory & GKids - Each have been very much theatrical anime movie focused in their licensing until just recently, so hard to say if either will become major mass licensing contenders in the future or not.
AnimEigo - Essentially dead... sad.
Funimation / Sony - Losing momentum under Sony's ownership, but still viable.
AniPlex USA / Sony - Basically a zombie publisher that uses Ferengi to sell gold plated latinum bars at quadruple the reasonable market price, plus S&H.
Pony Canyon USA - Basically dead. They tend to end up sub-licensing titles for home video release to Sentai.
NISA (Anime Division) - Effectively now a part of Funimation/Sony. Likewise they've been essentially dead two years now.
So much of this is wrong. For one, rarely is not the same as fewer. Rightstuf, for example, regularly obtains new licenses. It's just not the six or seven monthly releases Sentai, Discotek, or Funimation are putting out. Your write up on Discotek is laughable. Viz also, particularly considering their partnership to release Crunchyroll originals. Animeigo has put out some great releases in recent years, albeit few and mostly through Kickstarter - they are also probably the smallest publisher on this list. Funimation has a huge amount of releases; suggesting Sony is somehow at fault for a perceived drop in momentum is ridiculous and simply untrue. You can be upset all you want over Aniplex prices, but they're far from dead.

Well that's my take on the market. Not seen AnimeEigo KickStart anything they hadn't already published at some point in the past, hence my take on them being essentially dead as far as anime licensing is concerned.

You make a point on RightStuf, they do still license new titles, just considerably fewer titles than most other publishers... save for perhaps Media Blasters.

I've always viewed Aniplex USA as being more or less a Sony pet project that could lose money indefinitely and still they'd keep it propped up purely for sake of appearances since AniPlex is their primary anime studio, and label brand for anime they publish in Japan. It's purely a matter of public image, because I don't perceive that the USA division of Aniplex has actually turned a profit at any point since it was opened. Found myself siding with the Funimation division, post Sony's buyout of them of course, for their proposal to simply shutter Aniplex USA and consolidate their very meager operations into the better equipped Funimation. The fact that Sony refused to save money by doing this is a very clear indicator that Aniplex USA only exists for means of public image. End of the day, Aniplex USA sells overpriced (in the present era market) anime, not super cars. But the Aniplex USA pricing model is to treat their anime titles just like high-end automobiles, instead of the home video media it actually is. What makes more sense to a consumer on a budget; spend $100 and buy two or more anime titles/seasons/series from Funimation/Sentai/etc.., or to spend that same $100 on one (or two if lucky) volumes of a single series from Aniplex USA? This is CAG afterall, so you should already know my thoughts on this matter.

Well that's my take on the market. Not seen AnimeEigo KickStart anything they hadn't already published at some point in the past, hence my take on them being essentially dead as far as anime licensing is concerned.

You make a point on RightStuf, they do still license new titles, just considerably fewer titles than most other publishers... save for perhaps Media Blasters.

I've always viewed Aniplex USA as being more or less a Sony pet project that could lose money indefinitely and still they'd keep it propped up purely for sake of appearances since AniPlex is their primary anime studio, and label brand for anime they publish in Japan. It's purely a matter of public image, because I don't perceive that the USA division of Aniplex has actually turned a profit at any point since it was opened. Found myself siding with the Funimation division, post Sony's buyout of them of course, for their proposal to simply shutter Aniplex USA and consolidate their very meager operations into the better equipped Funimation. The fact that Sony refused to save money by doing this is a very clear indicator that Aniplex USA only exists for means of public image. End of the day, Aniplex USA sells overpriced (in the present era market) anime, not super cars. But the Aniplex USA pricing model is to treat their anime titles just like high-end automobiles, instead of the home video media it actually is. What makes more sense to a consumer on a budget; spend $100 and buy two or more anime titles/seasons/series from Funimation/Sentai/etc.., or to spend that same $100 on one (or two if lucky) volumes of a single series from Aniplex USA? This is CAG afterall, so you should already know my thoughts on this matter.
Do you have any facts / details suggesting Aniplex USA is not turning a profit? I can't think of a single company that would keep a division open that isn't bringing in money. Do you have a link stating that Funimation proposed to shutter Aniplex USA? Or is that coming from armchair anime internet pundits?

It's totally okay to have an opinion. It's not okay to make sweeping generalizations as fact, particularly when your entire frustration boils down to "but they charge too much."

DId Animeigo previously have the license on Megazone? I don't recall. They definitely did not have Gunsmith Cats (so one of what, five Kickstarters?).

I love the titles Diskotek releases, but I agree that some of their prices are extremely high. Goku Midnight Eye goes for $30 on DVD with barely any features and it's only a video master, not a film master. At least Cyber City Oedo got a Bluray release and Project Ako was remastered. But for their prices, not really planning to double dip on the older releases I already own.

Do you have any facts / details suggesting Aniplex USA is not turning a profit? I can't think of a single company that would keep a division open that isn't bringing in money. Do you have a link stating that Funimation proposed to shutter Aniplex USA? Or is that coming from armchair anime internet pundits?

It's totally okay to have an opinion. It's not okay to make sweeping generalizations as fact, particularly when your entire frustration boils down to "but they charge too much."

DId Animeigo previously have the license on Megazone? I don't recall. They definitely did not have Gunsmith Cats (so one of what, five Kickstarters?).
Nada it was ADV that had Megazone.

This got me bro. hilarious

We live in a world where Demon Slayer - Mugen Train is launching through Funimation with the same disc (quality) as Aniplex of America with a standard edition for only $19.99 on release date.  I'd say that things are pretty okay these days lol.

Demon Slayer is an Aniplex of America property. Aniplex lovers still have the choice to buy their incredible collectors editions through them.  That's a win-win.  The public backlash from the Sony mergers is very overblown, and Sony is one of the best publishing labels in the industry.  Their (4K disc authoring) video quality has been nothing short of phenomenal.  Hopefully some of that trickles down to more of their operations and oversight at Funimation. 

This was making the rounds in the anime news sites within the first months of Sony taking control of Funimation. It's technically still an ongoing matter between Funimation, Aniplex USA, and their overlords at Sony. The primary argument by Aniplex USA's staff has been that they do not want to be forced to relocate to either Texas or California in order to keep their jobs, as Aniplex USA's operations are based in Washington state. I believe ultimately that there will be a consolidation of operations though, as it really doesn't make sense to have two divisions of the same parent company doing the same exact thing and in effect competing against each other.

Having now looked at the full list of titles AnimEigo has been re-releasing via KickStarter campaigns. It's still a list of titles either they or another publisher had already previously released on at least DVD in the past.:
Bublegum Crisis - AnimEigo
Gunsmith Cats - ADV
MADOX-01: Metal Skin Panic - AnimEigo
Megazone 23 - ADV
Otaku no Video - AnimEigo
Riding Bean - AnimEigo

As for Aniplex USA's specific finance statements, no I have never seen such. Sony is very keen to only discuss the collective profits of their Aniplex division as a global whole. Finding finance data on solely "Aniplex USA" appears to be nigh impossible, clearly that is intentional. But yeah, on the global whole, Aniplex is a very profitable division for Sony. But going back to specifically Aniplex USA, keep in mind that pre-Sony's Funimation buyout, Aniplex USA was sub-licensing out Aniplex-owned titles to the highest bidding 3rd-party publishers because they lacked the budget, resources, and will to handle it all themselves. Hence numerous series over the years, shows such as 'Full Metal Alchemist', 'Angel Beats', and 'Persona 4', got licensed out by Aniplex USA to other publishers for localization and release. Call me crazy if you want, but licensing out properties they literally own and could be handling directly for maximum risk/reward profit potentials for well over ten years doesn't exactly speak to me that Aniplex USA was doing very hot financially. That would be like going to Hardee's, ordering a burger, and then someone in the kitchen running out the backdoor to buy a Big Mac at Mickey Dee's and then re-wrapping it in a Hardee's wrapper before it was served, it just doesn't make sense.

Well, I'll continue to buy Aniplex releases for as long as they are available, I very much appreciate them because they stick more to the Japanese format, which I much prefer. I just picked up 5 more AoA titles in the holiday sales over the past month, so I now have 102 Aniplex of America releases, 30 Aniplex of Japan releases, and 15 UK Aniplex releases in my anime collection.  Here's an older photo of my AoA collection from August, so quite a few new titles are missing:

aniplexusuk.jpg

Anyone have experience with Target for books? They have b2g1 this week and I was thinking of pre-ordering Fate: Return to Avalon. Are they good at fulfilling orders and proper packaging?

I currently have that art book pre-ordered at Amazon for $7 more. While they're good at fulfilling, they're book packaging is always a crapshoot.

Anyone have experience with Target for books? They have b2g1 this week and I was thinking of pre-ordering Fate: Return to Avalon. Are they good at fulfilling orders and proper packaging?

I currently have that art book pre-ordered at Amazon for $7 more. While they're good at fulfilling, they're book packaging is always a crapshoot.
Rightstuf had a sale the other day for cheaper. I actually went with Amazon cuz the shipping would be faster...thinking back on that decision, I'm not sure why I care lol.

Rightstuf had a sale the other day for cheaper. I actually went with Amazon cuz the shipping would be faster...thinking back on that decision, I'm not sure why I care lol.
I saw that RS sale ($35 + $6 shipping). I ordered from Amazon when they had it for $40, so the cost was the same. I didn't like that RS lists shipping insurance as a paid addon. With Amazon, if there is a problem during shipping, they just ship you another without question.

The books I got from them have been fine. They were sent in those book folds though. So the chances of them getting damaged is probably about as high as Amazon's.

The books I got from them have been fine. They were sent in those book folds though. So the chances of them getting damaged is probably about as high as Amazon's.
Thanks. Think I'm just going to keep my Amazon order since they're easier to deal with if the book comes damaged.

Will be very curious to see what transpires in the coming months with Funimation releases. Will there be some manner of clearance purge like in the past? Will they fizzle out quietly? It will be most intriguing to keep an eye on for certain.

I'm guessing they will keep the Funimation brand for distributing physical media. All the newly announced CR stuff will probably ultimately roll onto the Funimation brand. There's no value (IMO) to using the CR name for physical media distribution. CR will be the digital platform for sure. Too bad their new site is hot trash.

A lot of things on my wishlist have pretty good prices.

Samurai Girls / Samurai Bride $39

Moribito $25

Monster Musume Steelbook $39

Patlabor $39

Higurashi $25

Zero no Tsukaima $25

Alice in Borderlands $19

Rozen Maiden $11

Longer Riders $11

Negima! + Negima!? $39

Saikano $25

etc

Are these the best prices yet for most titles? See a pretty wide selection at $5.

btw best buy also has steelbook on sale. Most notably:

Darling in the franxx s1 - $30
Goblin slayer s1 - $26
Reincarnated as a slime S1 - $26

If you also got the targeted $10 offer, it's a pretty good deal on these I think

Are these the best prices yet for most titles? See a pretty wide selection at $5.
Goblin slayer s1 - $26
If you also got the targeted $10 offer, it's a pretty good deal on these I think
Thanks for the heads up. Ordered Goblin Slayer and used that targeted $10 reward ^^

Goblin slayer s1 - $26

Dr. Stone S1 is available too for $30.

The expensive 4K collector's box of Akira just went on sale for an all-time low of $36.37.  It previously launched around $60-$80. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH0TeogDMCA

I haven't bought manga in a long-ass time apart from keeping up with the Jojo hardcovers, but I'm looking to buy all of Dorohedoro. Anyone know what would be the best way to go about that? Like, do any stores have semi-regular sales that would work for it?

I haven't bought manga in a long-ass time apart from keeping up with the Jojo hardcovers, but I'm looking to buy all of Dorohedoro. Anyone know what would be the best way to go about that? Like, do any stores have semi-regular sales that would work for it?
Right Stuf's birthday sale is coming up in 8 days so I would wait and see if Dorohedoro ends up being a part of it since a majority of the sale is usually Viz releases. If not that's still going to be your cheapest place to get it. All of the volumes have been reprinted recently and that's where I got most of my set and where I get 90% of my manga in general.

Right Stuf's birthday sale is coming up in 8 days so I would wait and see if Dorohedoro ends up being a part of it since a majority of the sale is usually Viz releases. If not that's still going to be your cheapest place to get it. All of the volumes have been reprinted recently and that's where I got most of my set and where I get 90% of my manga in general.
Ah, okay. I usually get all my comix from Instocktrades, but they have Zero volumes available right now for some reason. Thanks for the heads up on Rightstuf, Barnes and Noble used to have b2g1 sales fairly regularly but I have no idea if they do that anymore.

Ah, okay. I usually get all my comix from Instocktrades, but they have Zero volumes available right now for some reason. Thanks for the heads up on Rightstuf, Barnes and Noble used to have b2g1 sales fairly regularly but I have no idea if they do that anymore.
Barnes & Noble has only had 1 B2G1 free sale in the last year or so that included manga (usually they don't include it since manga is their only "genre" that is selling well) and it was only hardcovers. I grabbed like 30 or so manga hardcovers during that sale.

I just did a check on Right Stuf and they have like 90% of the volumes in stock at the moment. They are also no tax and free shipping at $75 or higher.

I've already received my orders from both weeks (obviously excluding the out of stock books). Everything I've grabbed so far:

Fist of the North Star

Wotakoi

Sweat and Soap

Classmates

Kaguya-Sama Love is War

Weathering with You

Golden Japanesque

Days on Fes

The Men Who Created Gundam

Made in Abyss

Life Lessons

Finally got the Fate Return to Avalon artbook. It is beautiful! Nice hardcover, quality paper, and no print issues. Most of the art is of Saber (in various incarnations, usually her F/sn ver), followed by Rin, then a smaller assortment of other characters like Sakura, Shirou, and Mash.

I've already received my orders from both weeks (obviously excluding the out of stock books). Everything I've grabbed so far:

Wotakoi
I love Wotakoi so much. Only seen the anime though.

Finally got the Fate Return to Avalon artbook. It is beautiful! Nice hardcover, quality paper, and no print issues. Most of the art is of Saber (in various incarnations, usually her F/sn ver), followed by Rin, then a smaller assortment of other characters like Sakura, Shirou, and Mash.

I love Wotakoi so much. Only seen the anime though.
Ha! That's funny you mention that. I've opened that listing twice today.

I gotta say....I held the Udon hardcover edition in my hands at my LGS last weekend. It was not as vivid, brilliant colors and glossy finish than on the JP oversized paperback version that I saw at Half Priced Books one time last year. I couldn't get over how nice that one looked. So I was a little taken aback by the coloring on the new Udon publication. In spite of having that one bookmarked and ready to buy. I was waiting for the hardcover, never buy any paperback, but now I am not so sure what to do.

Absolutely beautiful book nonetheless.

Ha! That's funny you mention that. I've opened that listing twice today.

I gotta say....I held the Udon hardcover edition in my hands at my LGS last weekend. It was not as vivid and brilliant colors and glossy finish on the JP oversized paperback version that I saw at Half Priced Books one time last year. I couldn't get over how nice it looked. So I was a little taken aback by the coloring on the new Udon publication. In spite of having that one bookmarked and ready to buy. I was waiting for the hardcover, never buy any paperback, but now I am not so sure what to do.

Absolutely beautiful book nonetheless.
I had this book on pre-order from Amazon since May 2021. They kept pushing it back and then RS got stock first so I switched to them.

I think the pages look good, though I’m no artbook expert. Good colors and glossy paper. Didn’t see any ink transfer between pages or other qc issues. There is barely any text inside, so you could go with the Japanese version if you prefer.

Sentai Summer Sale
July 4th - July 31st, 2022

Sale Link:

https://www.sentaifilmworks.com/collections/promotions-2022-summersale

And for my fellow collectors, don't forget the Sentai release checklists available here:

https://psoarchive.neocities.org/collect/

And now... The complete list of all media on sale.

Titles preceded with - e - are both dubbed and subtitled. Titles without are subtitled only.

DVD:
$ 1.00 - e - Ajin: Demi-Human: Season 2
$ 1.00 - Arch Angels (live-action BD/DVD combo)

SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - Argevollen Collection 1
$ 1.00 - Argevollen Collection 2
$ 1.00 - e - Aura (movie)
$ 4.00 - Bakuon!! Complete Collection
$ 5.00 - Blade Dance of the Elementalers Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - Captain Earth Collection 1
$ 1.00 - Captain Earth Collection 2
$ 5.00 - Celestial Method Complete Collection
$ 9.00 - e - Chihayafuru Complete Collection
$14.00 - e - Chihayafuru Season 2 Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - Chihayafuru Season 2 Premium Set (Blu-Ray/DVD Combo)
$ 9.00 - Cobra the Animation Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - e - Coicent / Five Numbers Double Feature
$ 5.00 - Comet Lucifer Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - Cool Dimension: Innocent Assassin (live-action)
$ 7.00 - e - Cross Ange: Rondo of Angel and Dragon Collection 2

SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - Di Gi Charat OVA Collection
SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - Fantasista Doll Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - e - Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - Fist of the North Star, DD Complete Collection
$68.00 - e - Food Wars! The Third Plate Premium Box Set (Blu-Ray/DVD Combo)
$70.00 - e - Food Wars! The Fourth Plate Premium Box Set (Blu-Ray/DVD Combo)

SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - Gatchaman the Movie
SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - Girls Beyond the Wasteland Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - e - Girls und Panzer Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - Glasslip Complete Collection

SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - Good Witch of the West Complete Collection
$ 4.00 - e - Grave of the Fireflies: Remastered Edition
SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - e - Gunparade March Complete Collection
SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - Hakuoki - Theatrical Version, Chapter 1: Wild Dance of Kyoto
SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - Hakuoki - Theatrical Version Chapter 2: Warrior Spirit of the Blue Sky
$ 1.00 - e - Hamatora the Animation Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - e - HaNaYaMaTa Complete Collection

SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - Hatenkou Yugi Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto Premium Box Set (Blu-Ray/DVD Combo)
$ 1.00 - Hayate the Combat Butler: Season 1: Complete Collection

SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - Hayate the Combat Butler: 2nd Season Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - Hayate the Combat Butler: Can't Take My Eyes Off You (Season 3): Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - Hayate the Combat Butler: Heaven is a Place on Earth (The Movie)
$ 1.00 - e - Hello Kitty & Friends – Let's Learn Together Collection 1
$ 1.00 - e - Hello Kitty & Friends – Let's Learn Together Collection 2
$ 1.00 - Hidamari Sketch X Honeycomb Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - Hozuki's Coolheadedness 2 Complete Collection

SOLD OUT $65.00 - Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II Premium Box Set (Blu-Ray/DVD Combo)
$ 1.00 - Is the Order a Rabbit? Season 2 Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - Kinmoza! Hello!! (Season 2) Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - La Corda d'Oro Blue Sky Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - e - Little Busters! Collection 2
$ 1.00 - Locodol Complete Collection

SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - e - Majestic Prince Collection 1
$ 1.00 - Matoi the Sacred Slayer Complete Collection
SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - Momokuri Complete Collection
SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - Monochrome Factor Complete Collection
SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - e - Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Collection 2
$ 1.00 - Naisho no Tsubomi Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - e - Nobunaga the Fool Collection 1
$ 1.00 - e - Nobunaga the Fool Collection 2

SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - Norn9 Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - Nurse Witch KOMUGI R Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - e - Patlabor: The Movie 3
$ 1.00 - Phantasy Star Online 2: The Animation Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - e - Planzet

SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - Psychic Squad, Unlimited Complete Collection
SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - RE-KAN! Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - e - Re: Hamatora the Animation Complete Collection
SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - Reideen Collection 2
SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - RIN-NE Collection 1
$ 1.00 - RIN-NE Collection 2
$ 1.00 - RIN-NE 2 Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - RIN-NE 3 Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - Sabagebu! Survival Game Club Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - Shirobako Collection 1 (Subtitled Only)
$ 1.00 - Softenni! Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - Space Brothers Collection 1
$ 1.00 - Space Brothers Collection 2
$ 1.00 - Space Brothers Collection 3
$ 1.00 - Space Brothers Collection 4
$ 1.00 - Space Brothers Collection 5
$ 1.00 - Space Brothers Collection 6
$ 1.00 - Space Brothers Collection 7
$ 1.00 - Space Brothers Collection 8
$ 1.00 - e - Strawberry Marshmallow Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - Strawberry Marshmallow OVA Collection

SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - The Perfect Insider Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - e - Time Bokan: Royal Revival OVA Series
$ 1.00 - To Heart 2 Complete Collection
$45.00 - e - Ushio & Tora Premium Box Set (Blu-Ray/DVD Combo)
$ 1.00 - Utano Princesama: Legend Star Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - Utano Prince Sama Revolutions Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - Wakaba*Girl Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - Wake Up, Girls! Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - Wake Up, Girls! The Movie
$ 1.00 - e - Wandaba Style Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - Welcome to Pia Carrot! 2 DX Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - Wish Upon the Pleiades Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - e - Wizard Barristers Complete Collection

SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - Yamishibai: Japanese Ghost Stories Complete Collection
SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - Young Black Jack Complete Collection

BD list in next post.

BD:
$24.00 - e - 7 Seeds Season 1 Collection
$24.00 - e - 7 Seeds Season 2 Collection
$ 4.00 - e - A Spirit of the Sun
$12.00 - Action Heroine Cheer Fruits Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - After the Rain Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - Ahiru no Sora (Seasons 1 & 2) Collection
$24.00 - e - Ahiru no Sora (Seasons 3 & 4) Collection
$45.00 - e - Ahiru no Sora (Seasons 1-4) Premium Box Set
$12.00 - e - Ajin: Demi-Human (Season 2) Complete Collection
$ 9.00 - Ajin: Demi-Human OAD Collection
$22.00 - e - Akame ga Kill! Complete Collection
$35.00 - e - Akame ga Kill! Complete Collection [SteelBook]
$16.00 - e - Alice in Borderland Complete Collection
$14.00 - Amagami SS / Amagami SS Plus Complete Collection
$ 9.00 - e - Amagi Brilliant Park Complete Collection
$ 7.00 - And Yet the Town Moves Complete Collection
$14.00 - Ane Log Complete Collection
$ 7.00 - e - Angelic Layer Complete Collection
$12.00 - e - Anonymous Noise Complete Collection
$18.00 - e - Ao-chan Can't Study! Complete Collection
$10.00 - Aragne: Sign of Vermillion
$ 1.00 - Arch Angels (live-action BD/DVD combo)
$ 4.00 - Argevollen Collection 1
$ 7.00 - Argevollen Collection 2
$16.00 - e - Armed Girl's Machiavellism Complete Collection
$24.00 - Armored Trooper VOTOMS Ultimate Collection
$34.00 - e - Ascendance of a Bookworm Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - ASSASSINS PRIDE Complete Collection
$40.00 - e - ASSASSINS PRIDE Complete Collection [SteelBook]
$24.00 - Asura Cryin' Complete Collection
$ 9.00 - ATOM: THE BEGINNING Complete Collection

SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - e - Aura
$22.00 - e - Aura Battler Dunbine Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - Babylon Complete Collection
$34.00 - e - BAKI Complete Collection
$10.00 - BanG Dream! Complete Collection
$22.00 - e - BanG Dream! 2nd Season Complete Collection
$22.00 - BanG Dream! 3rd Season Complete Collection
$10.00 - BanG Dream! Film Live
$30.00 - Basquash! Complete Collection
$10.00 - Battle Girl High School Complete Collection
$14.00 - Beautiful Bones -Sakurako's Investigation- Complete Collection
$18.00 - Black Bullet Complete Collection

SOLD OUT $ 7.00 - Blade Dance of the Elementalers Complete Collection
$34.00 - e - Blade of the Immortal Complete Collection
$22.00 - e - Bloom Into You Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - Bodacious Space Pirates Complete Collection

SOLD OUT $ 4.00 - e - Bodacious Space Pirates: Abyss of Hyperspace
$24.00 - e - The, Book of Bantorra: Complete Collection
$ 4.00 - BPS: Battle Programmer Shirase Complete Collection
$30.00 - e - Broken Blade Complete Film Series

SOLD OUT $ 7.00 - Busou Shinki Complete Collection
$25.00 - e - Cagaster of an Insect Cage Complete Collection
$30.00 - e - Canaan (Season 1) Complete Collection

SOLD OUT $ 4.00 - Captain Earth Collection 1
SOLD OUT $ 4.00 - Captain Earth Collection 2
$ 7.00 - Celestial Method Complete Collection
$18.00 - e - Chaika the Coffin Princess Complete Series
$24.00 - e - Chidori RSC Complete Collection
$18.00 - e - Chihayafuru Complete Collection
$18.00 - e - Chihayafuru (Season 2) Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - Chihayafuru (Season 2) Premium Set
$40.00 - e - Chihayafuru (Season 3) Complete Collection
$ 9.00 - e - Chivalry of a Failed Knight Complete Collection
$19.00 - Cinderella Nine Complete Collection
$30.00 - e - CLANNAD / CLANNAD AFTER STORY Complete Collection
$54.00 - e - CLANNAD Complete Collection [SteelBook]
$12.00 - ClassicaLoid Complete Collection
$ 7.00 - Comet Lucifer Complete Collection
$18.00 - e - Cross Ange: Rondo of Angel and Dragon Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - Cutie Honey Universe Complete Collection
$18.00 - DAMEPRI ANIME CARAVAN Complete Collection

SOLD OUT $ 5.00 - e - Devil Survivor 2: The Animation Complete Collection
$ 4.00 - Devils and Realist Complete Collection
$ 9.00 - e - DEVILS' LINE Complete Collection
$18.00 - e - DEVILS' LINE Premium Box Set
$ 9.00 - e - Di Gi Charat Ultimate Collection SD
$24.00 - e - Diabolik Lovers (Seasons 1 & 2) Complete Collection
$ 4.00 - Dive!! Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - Domestic Girlfriend Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - DOREIKU: The Animation Complete Collection
$40.00 - e - Dororo Complete Collection
$35.00 - e - Drifting Dragons (Season 1) Complete Collection
$19.00 - e - Dusk maiden of Amnesia Complete Collection
$34.00 - e - ef ~ a tale of memories & melodies Complete Collection [SteelBook]
$18.00 - e - Elfen Lied Complete Collection

SOLD OUT $ 9.00 - e - Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 2wei! Complete Collection
$ 5.00 - Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya: Prisma Phantasm
$ 5.00 - Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya: Vow in the Snow
$ 4.00 - Fist of the North Star, DD Complete Collection
$12.00 - e - FLIP FLAPPERS! Complete Collection
$18.00 - Flowers of Evil (Season 1) Complete Collection
$18.00 - e - Flying Witch Complete Collection
$14.00 - e - Food Wars! Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - Food Wars! The Second Plate Complete Collection
$34.00 - e - Food Wars! The Third Plate Complete Collection
$68.00 - e - Food Wars! The Third Plate Premium Box Set
$25.00 - e - Food Wars! The Fourth Plate Complete Collection
$70.00 - e - Food Wars! The Fourth Plate Premium Box Set
$35.00 - e - Food Wars! The Fifth Plate Complete Collection
$10.00 - e - Fragtime
$14.00 - Frame Arms Girl Complete Collection
$ 9.00 - Gakko School-Live! Another Story OVA Dramas (live-action)
$18.00 - Gakuen Basara: Samurai High School Complete Collection
$ 5.00 - GARO TV Collection 2 (live-action)
$ 5.00 - GARO SPECIAL: BEAST OF THE DEMON NIGHT (live-action)
$ 5.00 - GARO TV2 Collection 1 (live-action)
$ 5.00 - GARO TV2 Collection 2 (live-action)
$ 5.00 - GARO: KIBA - THE DARK KNIGHT! (live-action)
$ 5.00 - GARO: RED REQUIEM (live-action)
$22.00 - e - GATE Complete Collection
$ 4.00 - Gingitsune Complete Collection
$ 4.00 - Girlish Number Complete Collection
$ 4.00 - e - Girls und Panzer Complete Collection
$ 9.00 - e - Girls und Panzer das Finale - Part 1
$14.00 - e - Girls und Panzer das Finale - Part 2

SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - e - Girls und Panzer OVA Collection
$ 4.00 - e - Girls und Panzer: This is the Real Anzio Battle!
$24.00 - e - Girls' Last Tour Complete Collection
$22.00 - Glass Mask (1984) Complete Collection
$ 4.00 - Glasslip Complete Collection
$30.00 - e - Godannar Complete Collection
$30.00 - e - Golden Time Complete Collection
$10.00 - Good Witch of the West Complete Collection
$18.00 - Gourmet Girl Graffiti Complete Collection
$22.00 - Granbelm Complete Collection
$10.00 - e - Grave of the Fireflies
$19.00 - Grimms Notes the Animation Complete Collection
$12.00 - e - Grimoire of Zero Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - Haikyu!! (Season 3) Complete Collection
$45.00 - e - Haikyu!! To the Top (Season 4) Complete Collection
$18.00 - e - Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East Complete Series
$24.00 - e - Hakumei & Mikochi Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - e - Hakuoki - Theatrical Version, Chapter 1: Wild Dance of Kyoto
$ 5.00 - e - Hamatora the Animation Complete Collection
$ 9.00 - e - HaNaYaMaTa Complete Collection
$12.00 - Happy-Go-Lucky Days
$ 1.00 - HATARAKI MAN Complete Collection SD
$12.00 - e - Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto Premium Box Set

SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - Hayate the Combat Butler: Heaven is a Place on Earth
$45.00 - Hayate the Combat Butler Ultimate Collection
$ 9.00 - He Is My Master Complete Collection SD
$24.00 - e - Heaven's Memo Pad Complete Collection
$ 7.00 - Hello!! KINMOZA! Complete Collection
$34.00 - e - HERO MASK (Seasons 1 & 2) Complete Collection
$ 7.00 - Hidamari Sketch X Honeycomb Complete Collection
$34.00 - Hidamari Sketch Picture Perfect Collection
$14.00 - Hidamari Sketch: Graduation OVA Collection
$14.00 - e - High School of the Dead Complete Collection
$ 4.00 - e - High School Of The Dead: Drifters of the Dead OVA
$40.00 - e - High School of the Dead Complete Collection [SteelBook]
$ 9.00 - e - Himouto! Umaru-chan Complete Collection
$16.00 - e - Hitorijime My Hero Complete Collection
$18.00 - e - How clumsy you are, Miss Ueno. Complete Collection
$24.00 - Hozuki's Coolheadedness Complete Collection
$24.00 - Hozuki's Coolheadedness 2 Complete Collection
$16.00 - e - Human Crossing Complete Collection SD
$25.00 - I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job Complete Collection
$30.00 - e - Infinite Stratos (Season 1) Complete Collection
$30.00 - e - Ingress the Animation Complete Collection
$16.00 - e - Initial D Legend Theatrical Collection
$ 5.00 - e - Is It Wrong to Expect a Hot Spring in a Dungeon? OVA
$14.00 - e - Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Arrow of the Orion
$24.00 - e - Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II Complete Collection

SOLD OUT $65.00 - e - Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II Premium Box Set
$30.00 - e - Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? III Complete Collection
$ 4.00 - Is the Order a Rabbit? Complete Collection (Season 1)
$ 7.00 - Is the Order a Rabbit? Season 2 Complete Collection
$30.00 - Is the Order a Rabbit? BLOOM (Season 3) Complete Collection

SOLD OUT $ 9.00 - e - Just Because Complete Collection
$45.00 - e - K-ON! Ultimate Collection
$ 9.00 - Kabukibu! Complete Collection
$34.00 - Kaiji (Seasons 1 & 2) Complete Series
$ 4.00 - e - Kaiju Mono (live-action)
$30.00 - e - KAKEGURUI (Season 1) Complete Collection
$35.00 - e - KAKEGURUI XX (Season 2) Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - Kampfer Complete Collection
$19.00 - Kanamemo Complete Collection
$25.00 - e - Kandagawa Jet Girls Complete Collection
$30.00 - Karakuri Circus (Seasons 1-3) Complete Collection
$ 9.00 - e - Kase-san and Morning Glories Complete Collection
$22.00 - e - Kids on the Slope Complete Collection
$22.00 - Killing Bites Complete Collection
$16.00 - e - Kino's Journey Complete Collection SD
$14.00 - KISSDUM R - Engage Planet Complete Collection
$34.00 - e - Knights of Sidonia Complete Series
$ 5.00 - e - KOKKOKU Complete Collection
$ 9.00 - e - Kokoro Connect Complete Series
$ 1.00 - La Corda d'Oro Blue Sky Complete Collection
$ 5.00 - e - Lady Death the Motion Picture
$ 9.00 - Laidbackers
$24.00 - e - Land of the Lustrous Complete Collection

SOLD OUT $ 4.00 - Listen To Me, Girls. I Am Your Father! Complete Collection
$10.00 - Locke the Superman
$ 7.00 - Locodol Complete Collection
$10.00 - Long Riders! Complete Collection

SOLD OUT $10.00 - Love and Lies Complete Collection
$ 4.00 - Love Lab Complete Collection
$30.00 - e - Love Stage!! (Season 1) Complete Collection
$49.00 - e - Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions Ultimate Collection
$16.00 - e - MADE IN ABYSS Complete Collection
$30.00 - e - MADE IN ABYSS Theatrical Collection
$ 9.00 - Magic of Stella Complete Collection
$24.00 - Magical Girl Site Complete Collection
$34.00 - e - Maid-Sama! Complete Collection
$ 9.00 - e - Majestic Prince: Genetic Awakening
$19.00 - Maoyu ~ Archenemy & Hero Complete Collection
$35.00 - e - Maria Holic (Seasons 1 & 2) Complete Series
$35.00 - Maria Watches Over Us Complete Collection
$10.00 - Matoi the Sacred Slayer Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - Mitsuboshi Colors Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - MM! Complete Collection
$ 7.00 - Momokuri Complete Collection
$35.00 - e - Monster Girl Doctor Complete Collection
$ 9.00 - e - Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls Complete Collection
$ 9.00 - e - Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - Motto To Love Ru (Season 2) Complete Collection
$ 7.00 - e - Mr. Tonegawa: Middle Management Blues Complete Collection
$14.00 - Mushibugyo OVA Collection
$35.00 - Mushibugyo TV Collection
$ 5.00 - e - Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Collection 2
$24.00 - e - My Girlfriend is Shobitch Complete Collection
$14.00 - e - My Love Story!! Complete Collection
$25.00 - My mental choices are completely interfering with my school romantic comedy Complete Collection
$35.00 - e - My Next Life as a Villainess, All Routes Lead to Doom! (Season 1) Complete Collection
$30.00 - e - My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU (Seasons 1 & 2) Complete Collection
$30.00 - e - My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Climax (Season 3) Complete Collection
$18.00 - e - Mysteria Friends Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - Mysteria Friends Premium Box Set
$24.00 - e - Mysterious Girlfriend X Complete Collection
$25.00 - e - Nakaimo ~ My Little Sister is Among Them! (Season 1) Complete Collection
$45.00 - e - NANA Complete Collection
$19.00 - Natsu no Arashi! Complete Collection
$ 4.00 - Natsuyuki Rendezvous Complete Collection
$40.00 - e - Needless (Season 1) Complete Collection
$45.00 - e - Negima! + Negima!? Complete Collection
$19.00 - e - No Game, No Life Complete Collection
$ 7.00 - e - No Game, No Life Zero

SOLD OUT $ 5.00 - e - Nobunaga the Fool Collection 1
$ 5.00 - e - Nobunaga the Fool Collection 2
$14.00 - Non Non Biyori Complete Series
$10.00 - Non Non Biyori Vacation
$ 7.00 - Norn9 Complete Collection
$14.00 - NOZO X KIMI Complete Collection
$ 7.00 - Nurse Witch KOMUGI R Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - O Maidens in Your Savage Season Complete Collection
$14.00 - e - OBSOLETE Complete Collection
$90.99 - ONIGIRI Exclusive Bundle
$30.00 - e - Onyx Equinox Complete Collection
$16.00 - e - Orphen Complete Collection SD
$19.00 - Outburst Dreamer Boys Complete Collection
$30.00 - e - Parasyte -the maxim- Complete Collection
$35.00 - e - Patlabor the Mobile Police Ultimate Collection
$22.00 - PET Complete Collection
$ 5.00 - e - Pet Shop of Horrors Complete Collection SD

SOLD OUT $ 7.00 - Phantasy Star Online 2: The Animation Complete Collection
$ 7.00 - Photo Kano Complete Collection
$ 1.00 - e - Planzet
$16.00 - e - Princess Principal Complete Collection
$14.00 - e - Princess Principal: Crown Handler - Part 1
$19.00 - e - Princess Resurrection Complete Collection SD
$16.00 - e - Princess Tutu Complete Collection
$65.00 - e - Princess Tutu Complete Collection [SteelBook]
$24.00 - e - Problem children are coming from another world, aren't they? (Season 1) Complete Collection
$ 4.00 - Psychic Squad, Unlimited Complete Collection
$14.00 - Punch Line Complete Collection
$30.00 - e - Queen's Blade Rebel Warriors Collection
$18.00 - Qwaser of Stigmata Complete Series
$ 5.00 - e - Re: Hamatora the Animation Complete Collection
$19.00 - RE:STAGE! Dream Days Complete Collection
$34.00 - e - Real Girl Complete Collection
$34.00 - e - Real Girl Premium Box Set
$25.00 - Redo of Healer (Season 1) Complete Collection
$14.00 - e - Release the Spyce Complete Collection
$22.00 - e - Release the Spyce Premium Box Set
$30.00 - e - Rent-a-Girlfriend (Season 1) Complete Collection
$25.00 - e - Revue Starlight Complete Collection
$45.00 - e - Revue Starlight Premium Box Set

SOLD OUT $ 7.00 - RIN-NE Collection 1
$ 7.00 - RIN-NE Collection 2
$ 7.00 - RIN-NE 2 Complete Collection
$ 7.00 - RIN-NE 3 Complete Collection
$12.00 - Rocket Girls Complete Collection SD
$24.00 - e - Run with the Wind Complete Collection
$34.00 - e - Run with the Wind Premium Box Set
$ 5.00 - Sagrada Reset Complete Collection
$19.00 - e - Saiyuki Complete Collection SD
$ 9.00 - e - Sakura Wars TV Complete Collection SD
$45.00 - e - Samurai Girls / Samurai Bride Complete Series
$ 4.00 - Sasami-San@Ganbaranai Complete Collection
$19.00 - e - Say 'I Love You' (Season 1) Complete Collection
$ 9.00 - e - SCHOOL-LIVE! Complete Collection
$ 7.00 - SCHOOL-LIVE! The Movie (live-action)
$30.00 - e - Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It (Season 1) Complete Collection
$16.00 - e - Scum's Wish Complete Collection
$24.00 - Seitokai Yakuindomo Complete Collection
$18.00 - e - Senryu Girl Complete Collection
$16.00 - Seven Senses of the Reunion Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - She, The Ultimate Weapon (Season 1) Complete Collection
$ 7.00 - SHIROBAKO Collection 2 (Subtitled Only)
$34.00 - e - SHIROBAKO Complete Collection

SOLD OUT $ 7.00 - Softenni! Complete Collection
$35.00 - e - Somali and the Forest Spirit Complete Collection
$12.00 - Space Brothers #0
$ 1.00 - Space Brothers Collection 4
$ 1.00 - Space Brothers Collection 7

SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - Space Brothers Collection 8
$18.00 - e - Squid Girl (Seasons 1 & 2) Complete Collection
$25.00 - Stella Women's Academy High School Division C3 (Season 1) Complete Collection

SOLD OUT $ 7.00 - e - Strawberry Marshmallow Complete Collection
$ 4.00 - Strawberry Marshmallow OVA Collection
$19.00 - e - Sunday Without God Complete Collection
$12.00 - e - Sword Oratoria: Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side Complete Collection
$40.00 - e - SWORDGAI (Seasons 1 & 2) Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - Tada Never Falls in Love Complete Collection
$40.00 - e - Tada Never Falls in Love Premium Box Set
$25.00 - Taisho Baseball Girls (Season 1) Complete Collection
$12.00 - e - Takunomi Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - Tamako Market Love Story Collection
$12.00 - e - Tanaka-kun is Always Listless Complete Collection
$25.00 - e - The Big O: Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - The Demon Girl Next Door Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - The Familiar of Zero Complete Series
$10.00 - e - The Garden of Words
$19.00 - The Girl in Twilight Complete Collection
$30.00 - The Grisaia Complete Collection
$18.00 - The Hentai Prince & the Stony Cat (Season 1) Complete Collection
$14.00 - e - The Legend of Heroes - Trails in the Sky
$ 4.00 - e - The Life of Budori Gusuko
$22.00 - The Magnificent KOTOBUKI Complete Collection
$12.00 - The Magnificent KOTOBUKI: The Movie
$34.00 - e - The Pet Girl of Sakurasou Complete Collection
$18.00 - The Price of Smiles Complete Collection
$ 5.00 - e - The Seven Heavenly Virtues Complete Collection
$18.00 - The Severing Crime Edge (Season 1) Complete Collection
$ 4.00 - e - The Tibetan Dog

SOLD OUT $ 4.00 - The World is Still Beautiful Complete Collection
$19.00 - This Art Club Has a Problem! Complete Collection
$16.00 - e - Those Who Hunt Elves Complete Collection SD

SOLD OUT $ 1.00 - e - Time Bokan: Royal Revival OVA Series
$10.00 - To Heart 2 Complete Collection
$34.00 - e - To Love Ru (Season 1) Complete Collection
$30.00 - e - To Love Ru Darkness (Season 3) Complete Collection
$30.00 - e - To Love Ru Darkness 2 (Season 4) Complete Collection
$ 5.00 - Tokyo Living Dead Idol (live-action)
$12.00 - e - Tonari no Seki-kun: The Master of Killing Time Complete Collection
$ 7.00 - Triage X Complete Collection
$14.00 - Try Knights Complete Collection
$30.00 - TSUKIPRO the Animation (Season 1) Complete Collection
$14.00 - e - Tsurune Complete Collection
$24.00 - e - Tsurune Premium Box Set
$10.00 - Twittering Birds Never Fly: The Clouds Gather
$18.00 - Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Complete Collection
$16.00 - e - UQ Holder! Complete Collection
$18.00 - e - Ushio & Tora Complete Collection
$45.00 - e - Ushio & Tora Premium Box Set
$ 7.00 - Utano Prince Sama Revolutions (Season 3) Complete Collection
$10.00 - Utano Princesama: Legend Star (Season 4) Complete Collection
$10.00 - Utano Princesama Maji LOVE Kingdom
$22.00 - Val x Love Complete Collection
$14.00 - e - Vampire Hunter D
$24.00 - e - Vampire Hunter D [SteelBook]
$12.00 - Vatican Miracle Examiner Complete Collection
$14.00 - Venus Wars
$35.00 - e - Vinland Saga (Season 1) Complete Collection
$19.00 - W'Z Complete Collection

SOLD OUT $24.00 - e - Waiting in the Summer Complete Collection
$ 7.00 - Wake Up, Girls! Complete Collection
$ 4.00 - Wake Up, Girls! The Movie
$24.00 - e - Wasteful Days of High School Girls Complete Collection
$18.00 - e - When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace Complete Collection
$24.00 - When They Cry Complete Series
$18.00 - e - Why the hell are you here, Teacher!? Complete Collection
$ 7.00 - Wish Upon the Pleiades Complete Collection

SOLD OUT $ 9.00 - e - Wizard Barristers Complete Collection
$50.00 - e - World Trigger (Season 1) Complete Collection
$ 4.00 - e - Yona Yona Penguin
$ 7.00 - Young Black Jack Complete Collection
$14.00 - Yumeiro Pâtissière Complete Collection SD
$25.00 - Yuyushiki Complete Collection
$16.00 - Z/X Code Reunion Complete Collection

I don't know. Sentai sale is okay, I guess. Nothing I want in particular and others I already have.

Thank you for listing all of that info, though.

All the mega deals for RightStuf's birthday sale are back up today, so if you've been waiting to get a few small things to get free shipping, now's the time as today is the last day for the sale.

bread's done
Back