Any CAG's in NC?

[quote name='simplygriff']Specifically in Greensboro? Post up and maybe we can help each other out!
-G[/quote]

I live in Greensboro. Specifically the Downtown area.

Raleigh babay!!!! Around caryish specifically. I'll be sure to post if I find any wii's around here.

.........btw I saw some posts here about the state fair, I heard that they had fried coke...... anyone try any?

[quote name='hotgarbage']Raleigh babay!!!! Around caryish specifically. I'll be sure to post if I find any wii's around here.

.........btw I saw some posts here about the state fair, I heard that they had fried coke...... anyone try any?[/quote]

Negative on the coke, but the deep fried twinkie was pure godliness.

[quote name='hotgarbage']Raleigh babay!!!! Around caryish specifically. I'll be sure to post if I find any wii's around here.

.........btw I saw some posts here about the state fair, I heard that they had fried coke...... anyone try any?[/QUOTE]

I'm in Apex and the coke wasn't bad but the deep fried cheeseburger was a heart attack on a stick!

Louisburg.

Just saw a PS3 at the Walmart sitting behind some donkey konga bongos.

I go to the BB on Capital and the Target in Wake Forest. Scored my Wii at Target on the 17th, so that was fun.

[quote name='BJWanlund']Brevard, NC checking in.

It's really in the sticks, it's about 20 min or so on a good day from the Asheville Airport and the Best Buy that just opened just on the other side of I-26 from the airport is another 2-3 mins past that. I have no Targets, no EB Games, and no Gamestops anywhere close (at least not yet).

BJ[/QUOTE]

You have Gamerush, at least...I mean, it's not much, but it's something.

the deep fired coke from NC's state fair is a hoax its funnel cake with coke :(

with they made it like they did origionaly :bomb:

raleigh here. found out about this site from someone at the Glenwood Best Buy during the whole B1G1 Microsoft Points fiasco last month.

I will be moving to the Charlotte area anytime between Oct and Dec. Job is being kinda vague as to when they are gonna make it happen...... Whats the cheap game scene like there?

i'm in NC, directly in Snootyville (Cary).

The CC at crossroads had plenty of the recent clearance stuff (save metal slug - I bought the last one) and it hadn't been marked on the shelf but rang up reduced. Good spot to check if that recent deal interests you.

I'll keep you guys posted with deals I find!

I live in Clinton, NC, its about 45 minutes to Fayetteville, Wilmington, Raleigh, or Jacksonville from where I am. No where to buy games except Wal-marts and they do have an FYE in Dunn but thats still a 30 minute drive. I usually have to find my deals online, and CAG has been great for that.

I lived in the Triad for a while, in Greensboro, just off Wendover in Laurel Bluff Townhouses, then in Thomasville . I LOVED it there, at least twenty places to get games within 10 minutes of me :bouncy:, shops at Wendover, Oak Hollow Mall, Hanes Mall in Winston, all those places the boro.... Then we moved back out to the sticks.

[quote name='GAMING_GURU']Raleigh...NC State 11' probably going to transfer though[/QUOTE]
I'm gonna graduate in 2010 from State but am originally from Durham, probably live in Raleigh upon graduation. I think I see why you may be having trouble though... 11'? Anyway hit me up I'll be in Turlington this spring.

[quote name='homeland']I'm moving to Raleigh in August. Is there any small town video game stores with good deals or is it all corporate chains?[/quote]
I've been in Raleigh about a year, haven't found any local places but I haven't really looked very hard. Let me know if you find something.

[quote name='homeland']I'm moving to Raleigh in August. Is there any small town video game stores with good deals or is it all corporate chains?[/QUOTE]

The closest thing to a local store of any sort around Raleigh is Play n' Trade. Technically its a corporate chain but it has the feel of a local shop.

So yeah, all corporate chains. Local shops wouldn't be able to compete on pricing.

[quote name='homeland']Thanks for the feedback, I've only been there for less than 3 days, so have extremely limited knowledge.[/quote]
I just remembered there are a couple places in the flea market (it's at the state fairgrounds) that sell games. That places that sell games are kinda scattered about so you have to look for them.

[quote name='Morpheus647']I just remembered there are a couple places in the flea market (it's at the state fairgrounds) that sell games. That places that sell games are kinda scattered about so you have to look for them.[/quote]

I may need to make a trip out there. I see signs for an independent used CD/DVD/Games store in Chapel Hill, but I've yet to actually go in

bread's done
Back