any pennsylvania cag's here

Dont know if anyone is near the State College area but at the Best Buy on Atherton St. had a GOW3 Ultimate Edition there yesterday. It was the normal price of 99.99, I was surprised to see one. Would have bought it but I was strongly dissuaded by my fiancé haha . Good luck.

[quote name='enemyofusall']Dont know if anyone is near the State College area but at the Best Buy on Atherton St. had a GOW3 Ultimate Edition there yesterday. It was the normal price of 99.99, I was surprised to see one. Would have bought it but I was strongly dissuaded by my fiancé haha . Good luck.[/QUOTE]
I know where that Best Buy is.;) Anyway, you're not missing anything by not buying the Ultimate Edition of God Of War 3 in the US. Every one of the soundtracks and documentaries are download ONLY, unlike the UK version(which included the GOW Collection in the package as well.

The Latrobe Wal-Mart has some cheap games. I just grabbed Heavenly Sword for $15, even though it said it was in the $20 bin. :) Didn't see what else was really there though.

BIG opp for sales! :) First you have to promise not to get there before me ;) haha. The blockbuster in Greensburg, the one on Pittsburgh Street, is going out of business and their sale begins TOMORROW. Good luck to you.

Originally from Reading, but living in south central PA now, about 40 miles east of Altoona and about 50 west of Harrisburg and about 45 minutes north of Maryland.

[quote name='enemyofusall']BIG opp for sales! :) First you have to promise not to get there before me ;) haha. The blockbuster in Greensburg, the one on Pittsburgh Street, is going out of business and their sale begins TOMORROW. Good luck to you.[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? That now means the only other BBV in the area is the North Huntingdon/Irwin store. Well, looks like I may be stopping by the GB store after work.

Yeah dvds were like 9.99 which was awesome, games were alright, but you could get most of the same for cheaper at Kmart (like Heavy Rain GoW3), or a store like amazon. Also if you haven't checked out the place called Buy Back, it's in the Marshalls Plaza in Greensburg, they have some nice prices on games, and have older systems/games as well.

[quote name='enemyofusall']The Blur coupons officially work at the Greensburg Best Buy just off of 30. Blur for $11.78 is a no-brainer :)[/QUOTE]

Awesome to hear. I'm heading out there in a few minutes then. :D

[quote name='enemyofusall']The Blur coupons officially work at the Greensburg Best Buy just off of 30. Blur for $11.78 is a no-brainer :)[/QUOTE]

They worked at Pittsburgh Mills too. The clerk said her manager told her today that they were honoring both the RZ and Manufacturers coupons.

Shot down at gbgh. That store is always a pita for me. I'm on hold with 888Bestbuy right now to discuss the issue. Not sure if Ill accomplish anything but whatever.

That is weird they didn't take it. I walked up and had no issues whatsoever. Hm... did you give them the RZ coupon first and then the Manufacturers coupon?

[quote name='enemyofusall']That is weird they didn't take it. I walked up and had no issues whatsoever. Hm... did you give them the RZ coupon first and then the Manufacturers coupon?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the kid looked at it and said they couldn't do both of them. I'm guessing a memo came down from corporate because I stopped at the Monroeville BB after and got the exact same thing.

Oh well, a $10 copy of Blur would have been nice to add to the collection.

damn sorry to hear that. Yeah I had a girl that checks us out all the time, can't remember her name at the moment. Needless to say I would have been pissed had I spent $60, probably even $40 for this. It's good, but no that good.

If anyone snags a copy for $10 and wants to help out a fellow pittsburgh cag I've got shot down everywhere..I think its the fact that I was wearing a graphic T..dumb me for looking like dane cook

[quote name='sp00ge']Yeah, the kid looked at it and said they couldn't do both of them. I'm guessing a memo came down from corporate because I stopped at the Monroeville BB after and got the exact same thing.

Oh well, a $10 copy of Blur would have been nice to add to the collection.[/QUOTE]

Damn that sucks. I managed to get one for $10 when the store first opened Monday morning with no problem.

Greensburg, PA here :cool:

[quote name='budz']I'm from Wilkes-Barre, PA. w00t![/QUOTE]
[quote name='FISTINFACE']scranton cag...right here woo hoooo[/QUOTE]
Nooooooo. More competition.:razz:

And just what we need,m another GameStop. They're putting one in in Delmont, next to where the old Blockbuster used to be. That will make 5 within 15 minutes of me now.

Over saturation is going to be the downfall of them.

[quote name='sp00ge']And just what we need,m another GameStop. They're putting one in in Delmont, next to where the old Blockbuster used to be. That will make 5 within 15 minutes of me now.

Over saturation is going to be the downfall of them.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know that. That means I'll have 3 GameStops within about a 5 mile radius of my apartment.

[quote name='sp00ge']And just what we need,m another GameStop. They're putting one in in Delmont, next to where the old Blockbuster used to be. That will make 5 within 15 minutes of me now.

Over saturation is going to be the downfall of them.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately that hasn't proven to be true for WalMart and they're the biggest retail chain in the world. There's a WalMart for every 10 miles or so around by me.:roll: They're even building another new one closer to my house(literally like maybe a mile away at most:roll:).

But with that project they seem to keep delaying and delaying it, but it's a whole shopping center including another Gamestop, Dollar Tree and a bunch of other stores.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Unfortunately that hasn't proven to be true for WalMart and they're the biggest retail chain in the world. There's a WalMart for every 10 miles or so around by me.:roll: They're even building another new one closer to my house(literally like maybe a mile away at most:roll:).

But with that project they seem to keep delaying and delaying it, but it's a whole shopping center including another Gamestop, Dollar Tree and a bunch of other stores.[/QUOTE]

Ugh, they just opened a super walmart near me, which would be fine but to do so they moved it from further down the street, so there is the shell of an old walmart just sitting empty. i hate when businesses do that.

Just stopped by the Gamestop in Delmont and they were in the process of getting the store ready.

I agree there are too many in the area, but I work right across from this new Gamestop so it will be very convienent.

[quote name='ctrek3']Ugh, they just opened a super walmart near me, which would be fine but to do so they moved it from further down the street, so there is the shell of an old walmart just sitting empty. i hate when businesses do that.[/QUOTE]
Tell me about it. In this area there's at least one empty former WalMart store and once the newer one a bit down the line opens up this other one that was just a normal WM they converted to a 24/7 store will be sitting idle as well.

Surprisingly, the two nearest Walmarts to my new house are 5-10 miles away, while I have a Target (and what seems to be the last non-closing BBV in the area) practically in my backyard, with another Target near one of the Walmarts.

Damn I'm jealous, I have to travel 35 miles just to go to a Walmart (One to the west of me about 40, north or me 35, South of me 40 & about 40 to the east.)

Nearest Gamestop is about just as far.

oonly 1 walmart in my general area, about 6 miles away the next one is ~20 miles away.
But anyway if anyone is near Latrobe and wants Heavenly Sword for cheap, mine rang up at 14 check out the walmart here. Still tons of copies. (I know I posted this before haha)

If any of you guys are interested the Family Video in Scott Township (1160 Washington Ave. Scott Twp Pa 15106) is having a madden 11 tournament on August 13th starting at 6pm and their giving away a free copy of the game for the 360 to the winner. Also supposed to be some food and drinks for everyone that day as well.

good to know about the Madden tournament. Also if anyone is looking for the Fallout: New Vegas Coasters, the Kmart in Latrobe (on 30) had a couple left after I bought them. You get the coasters for $5 and a $15 coupon prints out with it. Just to note the coupon for $15 is NOT VALID until 10/19 and EXPIRES 10/30.

Oh I'm horrible at Madden I'm just going to watch and eat the free stuff. Oh I forgot to mention when I posted about that tournament the first time, their giving away a free rental just for playing in the tournament. So even if your like me who will play one person and get destroyed I'm still gonna get a free game rental out of it.

Update on that madden tournament. I was in the store tonight and the manager said that if theres a bigger turn out then he expects that he actually bought a 360 console to give away as a grand prize. Said it entirely depends on how many people show up as to whether or not he is giving the console away or just returning it. Figured I would throw this up in case anyone was on the fence..

bread's done
Back