Ask for Free Stuff here thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone has a ratchet and clank full frontal assault beta code to share i will appreciate it, please pm me, posting the code here will just feed the lurkers

seeing if anyone has any swag stuff from PAX, I was born and raised in Bellevue, but haven't been back to the seattle area in years, and always miss out on the great swag and everything. someday i will make it, but still wanted to ask around at least.

pm me incase you have any cards......ebay seems crazy overpriced, thought would kill someone for one of the plants vs zombies beanies lol

I'm looking for 10 microsoft points, yes I only need 10 MP for a marketplace offer.
Anyone has a spare code? (if it doesn't exists that small it's good also 50MP)
PM me in case.

Thanks guys.

[quote name='whisky pete']happy birthday to me! but i don't use PShome. enjoy: 2H2J-4QNJ-3H82[/QUOTE]
Grabbed it, thanks! Fitting, since my birthday is in six days...

I'm looking for a Battlefield 3 Online Pass for PS3/US with access to Back to Karkland. If someone would give me one I'd very much appreciate it. Please PM me if you are generous enough to give me one. Thanks!

Hello, I'm Looking for these cases:

Bioshock 2 - PS3
Kameo: Elements of Power - X360
Bioshock 1 - X360
2 Empty Cases - PS3
2 Empty Cases - X360

Thanks!!

Hi everyone,

I was looking to see if anyone here had the following Miscellaneous items that they would be willing to give away:

*Manual only for the Sega Genesis game "Vectorman" (would prefer one that does not say "Mega Hit Series" along left margin, but I'll take what I can get.)
*Manual and Box (but not cartridge) from the Sega Genesis game "Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine"
*Digital Copy Code (iTunes or UV) For the movie "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" (Yes part 1, not part 2), "Hanna", "Source Code", or "The Adjustment Bureau".
*MockingJay pin or District 12 Keychain that various retailers gave away with or included in the movie "Hunger Games"
*The books "Halo: Fall of Reach" (2001) or "Halo: First Strike" (2003) by Eric Nylund.
*The game Halo 3 for 360.

Thanks to all who reply! :D

[quote name='ohram']No idea if these are valid anymore, but feel free to try them. Each code is good for one month of Onlive's Playpack service. They don't stack and you can't use more than one per account. Go crazy.

MQMTVYBX
NHQVJBGZ
RLCWTZVW
SXRQLJNM
GZRFBMNV
BXZKOXCW
CMXRURMT
SUVVRROE
THMBTGQM[/QUOTE]

Also, wanted to let ohram know that these codes all came up as Invalid for me. So either they were lurked (boo hiss), or have expired.

Hitman Sniper Challenge seemed to have been picked up by everyone, if anyone pick up a duplicate and wouldn't mind sending one my way, that would be mighty awesome.

Hi everyone,

I was looking to see if anyone here had the following Miscellaneous items that they would be willing to give away:

*Manual only for the Sega Genesis game "Vectorman" (would prefer one that does not say "Mega Hit Series" along left margin, but I'll take what I can get.)
*Manual and Box (but not cartridge) from the Sega Genesis game "Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine"
*Digital Copy Code (iTunes or UV) For the movie "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" (Yes part 1, not part 2), "Hanna", "Source Code", or "The Adjustment Bureau".
*MockingJay pin or District 12 Keychain that various retailers gave away with or included in the movie "Hunger Games"
*The books "Halo: Fall of Reach" (2001) or "Halo: First Strike" (2003) by Eric Nylund.
*The game Halo 3 for 360 or an unused Steam copy of Portal 2.

Anybody have Transformers movie Megatron transforming case and box? Don't need the DVDs, just the case and box. Want to put my T3 movie in it and complete the Optimus Prime & Bumblebee set.

Hey everyone, if anyone has extra Borderlands 2 codes for PS3, i'd greatly appreciate them. Just PM me and I may have something you need too.

Looking for free codes for Extra Life raffle. Just pm me if you have some to give up.

See our Extra Life Team thread in the Off topuic section. Also looking for more people to join Team CAG

Looking for a Borderlands 2 Premier Club DLC code for PC... I had a billing issue with my pre-order and the order was cancelled and re-placed on the 19th. No more code for me =(

I have a stack of Scribblenauts codes for IOS (from Starbucks) would anyone be interested in those? I can post them once I get home from work.

Hi everyone,

*MockingJay pin or District 12 Keychain from the movie "Hunger Games"
*The game Halo 3 for 360 or an unused Steam copy of either Portal 2 or UT3.

Any spare Humble Bundle gift urls out there? I haven't been able to locate HiB Frozen Synapse, Voxatron or Botanicula.

Last edited by a moderator:
i didnt want to use this thread but i'll give it a shot. i am in dire need of:

lbp vita codes, problem with my preorder and had to cancel and bought used since i needed the cash
ps plus month trial, just want to make sure it never runs out.

ive done alot of code drops this past month so hopefully so more karma finds me.

Hi everyone,

*Digital Copy Code (iTunes or UV) For the movie "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" (Yes part 1, not part 2), "Hanna", "Source Code", or "The Adjustment Bureau". (If they exist. If not please inform me.)
*The games Halo 3 and Halo: Reach for Xbox 360

Have: Crysis 2 limited edition online code (ps3)
Want: battlefield 3 online pass (ps3)
PM me if any of u guys have the BF3 online pass

i just started up a new gamertag. i would love to get some avatar gear if anyone has some extra codes lying around. so far i got the free dashboard stuff like the surfboard and the wreck it ralph head

Hi everyone,

*Digital Copy Code (iTunes or UV) For the movie "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" (Yes part 1, not part 2), "Hanna", "Source Code", or "The Adjustment Bureau". (If they exist. If not please inform me.)
*The games Halo 3 and Halo: Reach for Xbox 360 and unused CD Key/Steam copy of CS:S

I'm just starting to play Mass Effect 2 (PC) and going through some of the forums, it seems like there's a ton of content that can't be bought now, and was only available as a special promotion back when the game first launched. So if anyone has any promo codes for ME2 stuff lying around that they don't mind parting with (ex: dr. pepper promotion), a fellow CAG would really appreciate it. (And hey, if it's a code for the regular (paid) DLC that you're not planning on using... I won't tell anyone ;)) Thanks in advance.

(P.S. I already have the Cerberus Network DLC)

I'd love to have any FEMALE avatar stuff from Assassins Creed or Halo 4 limited edition or console..the FOTUS avatar, Spartan armor, etc. Please? :)

Have: Offensive Combat Starter Pack
- Armor: Protection that's ideal for handling those sudden surprises.
- Beacon: Places a homing beacon on your killer until you kill them back. Mega Revenge!

Want: 100 MSP
Or interested in other offers, Im not very demanding.
PM

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back