ATTN: Chris in Cali

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jeffreyjrose']It's hard to imagine that he would do something like the OP states.[/QUOTE]
I think the evidence speaks for itself, tbqh

[quote name='Scorch']You know, these images and "omg *passes popcorn*" replies really don't help the situation..[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry Scorch. You know how I so aspire to master the art of "REPOST!".

*Slams the slurpie, hits the blunt, fucks the rubber doll and goes back to bed*

[quote name='Danro']100th post in this thread, WOO!

whos winning?[/QUOTE]

it could've been me.. but i didn't want to!;)

EDIT: seriously i was gonna post but then changed my mind...

i think that one psp auction he has on his feedback speaks for itself...no need to picture the psp in the auction...everyone knows how deceiving his wording was...after that i wouldnt deal with him...at all

stop talk about the Aria of Sorrow
it is obviously a fake, you can tell just by looking at it
Go search up the real boxart and manual art then come back to me.
ps. i posted it earlier.

[quote name='dipsetrenegade']stop talk about the Aria of Sorrow
it is obviously a fake, you can tell just by looking at it
Go search up the real boxart and manual art then come back to me.
ps. i posted it earlier.[/QUOTE]

It's impossible to tell if the game is an obvious fake just by looking at the pic.
The picture in Chris in Cali's auction shows the cartridge and the manual. You should compare it to the auction that you linked to earlier:

Chris' auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8213447106
Other auction: http://cgi.ebay.ca/Castlevania-Aria...237999538QQcategoryZ62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Wow, this is absolutely ridiculous. I thought after having my life threatened by this nutjob multiple times, and giving him his money back it would be done and over with. I really wonder what this lunatic is trying to achive. I'm not posting anything in this thread because it is ponitless, immature, and once again I have been threatend. I didn't call the police the first time this dude sent me death threats in my e-mail, but now I'm going to. I have all the e-mail saved, and I'll definitely be print out some screens from his posts here. I'm not sure how old this guy is, but he fails to remember I have his address too, and can give it to the authorities.

If any real CAG has anything they would like to talk to me about, you can PM, and I'll respond to you.

I dunno I'd be 300% more likely to screw over someone on ebay than I would hear. Not that i would do that or anything but definetly less likely here. Maybe Chris wasn't versed in how to tell what a bootleg is?

[quote name='Chris in Cali']Wow, this is absolutely ridiculous. I thought after having my life threatened by this nutjob multiple times, and giving him his money back it would be done and over with. I really wonder what this lunatic is trying to achive. I'm not posting anything in this thread because it is ponitless, immature, and once again I have been threatend. I didn't call the police the first time this dude sent me death threats in my e-mail, but now I'm going to. I have all the e-mail saved, and I'll definitely be print out some screens from his posts here. I'm not sure how old this guy is, but he fails to remember I have his address too, and can give it to the authorities.

If any real CAG has anything they would like to talk to me about, you can PM, and I'll respond to you.[/QUOTE]

Up to you, but maybe a public explanation of your recent negative feedback may make some users feel a little better. Also, was it a bootleg you sold originally? It does look that way.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Up to you, but maybe a public explanation of your recent negative feedback may make some users feel a little better. Also, was it a bootleg you sold originally? It does look that way.[/QUOTE]

i agree, ive never dealt with chris in cali, but i would hesitate now that ive seen sufficient evidence to

post count doesnt mean anyting, its stuff like this that matters

*hits the blunt, chews on popcorn kernals, swigs slurpee....looks at rubber doll lying in a puddle on the floor and winces*

"Lied about condition of the item. Won't return messages or make reparations. Buyer smapty (5) 08-24-2005"

from his feedback page on CAG

[quote name='dipsetrenegade']its chris's fault here

1) he probably got banned for posting that PSP auction. The fact that he pictured a PSP in the picture is grounds for banning. You cannot post a picture of something you are not selling, That auction is really sneaky.

2) btw this is the REAL ARIA OF SORROW LOOKS LIKE
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Castlevania-Aria...237999538QQcategoryZ62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

you got pwned[/QUOTE]

No, this is how REAL AOS looks like http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8236352660 :roll:
( shameless auction plug)

....back reading..this thread..did I miss anything?!

Well I've read many CAGs stooping to extreme lows to make a buck but that PSP auction on Chris' ebay account was just scummy. People who take advantage of people like that are just scum. It's one thing to take advantage of a corporation's flawed system, it's another to mislead people.

[quote name='gaelan']it seems like the community is just now getting around to giving chris a hard time for a trade from august that didn't go well. don't know the details just that someone hit him with a neg saying the disc wasn't as described.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for update gaelan.

...hmmm.. people wil get banned again.... :bouncy:

It sounds to me like Chris bought the game, didn't know all along that it was a bootleg, sold the game.. OP is the "collector gamer" type, he saw the difference and wanted his money back, went off the deep end (hell hath no fury like a burned video game nazi collector), and it came up here. Maybe the Chris guy realized that the game was a bootleg after everything was said and done... these things are floating around everywhere now, even in game stores.

I think both parties are in the wrong and it shouldn't have gone this far, but I'd rather let the internet warfare ensue just because I'm a sick bastard. I say the OP goes up there and tries to kick Chris' ass, and a local CAG show up to ref it and tape it. You know.. settle the dispute with a good brawl, A La Bumfights style (something like CAGfights).

i think everyone should post their ebay id and let the cag community scrutinize their dealings and feedback as it relates to ebay.

[quote name='Skylander7']It sounds to me like Chris bought the game, didn't know all along that it was a bootleg, sold the game.. OP is the "collector gamer" type, he saw the difference and wanted his money back, went off the deep end (hell hath no fury like a burned video game nazi collector), and it came up here. Maybe the Chris guy realized that the game was a bootleg after everything was said and done... these things are floating around everywhere now, even in game stores.

I think both parties are in the wrong and it shouldn't have gone this far, but I'd rather let the internet warfare ensue just because I'm a sick bastard. I say the OP goes up there and tries to kick Chris' ass, and a local CAG show up to ref it and tape it. You know.. settle the dispute with a good brawl, A La Bumfights style (something like CAGfights).[/QUOTE]

his auction stated "NOT A BOOTLEG" in a title. You do have to know the difference between two, if you state it in CAPS on your auctions ..do you?!

[quote name='masha'] don't look like 2 MOST NOTORIOUS SERIAL KILLERS ever walk the planet Earth either.[/QUOTE]

I just read that whole article >.< i was supposed to be writing my 8 page paper due tomorrow!

[quote name='masha']his auction stated "NOT A BOOTLEG" in a title. You do have to know the difference between two, if you state it in CAPS on your auctions ..do you?![/QUOTE]

Not really, if you had examined the cartridge looking for flaws instead of comparing an authentic version of the game. At least 17 other people were fooled enough to bid on it. It seems like a high quality bootleg at least :)

[quote name='Weedy649']I just read that whole article >.< i was supposed to be writing my 8 page paper due tomorrow![/QUOTE]

hehe I was waiting for someome to fall into my trap :twisted: Time well spend.

anybody else? :lol:

[quote name='gaelan']i think everyone should post their ebay id and let the cag community scrutinize their dealings and feedback as it relates to ebay.[/QUOTE]

Jedi1979.1

let me know what you think;)

[quote name='Skylander7']Not really, if you had examined the cartridge looking for flaws instead of comparing an authentic version of the game. At least 17 other people were fooled enough to bid on it. It seems like a high quality bootleg at least :)[/QUOTE]

You can't say it it was a bootleg from the pic. You have to look inside the cart. He stated (NOT a BOOTLEG), they bid on it. If he didn't know what bootleg is he didn't have to sell it like legit cart.

I did see bootlegs in Gamestops and EBgames B&M. They usualy brought there by employees or taken in by "Sesonal" workers and they have no clue what a bootleg is and how it looks like, cause they worked at Chinese restorans and only no the difference between Pudels and Dobermans.

[quote name='masha']You can't say it it was a bootleg from the pic. You have to look inside the cart. He stated (NOT a BOOTLEG), they bid on it. If he didn't know what bootleg is he didn't have to sell it like legit cart.

I did see bootlegs in Gamestops and EBgames B&M. They usualy brought there by employees or taken in by "Sesonal" workers and they have no clue what a bootleg is and how it looks like, cause they worked at Chinese restorans and only no the difference between Pudels and Dobermans.[/QUOTE]

I see where you are coming from but that UMD Demo auction was pretty deceptive. I would be more inclined to believe him had it not been for that auction.

You know what?

Enough public vlification for one day. Chris said he wasn't going to comment, and I doubt he's going to say more. All we're going to do is to drag this out and get more and more wound up over it.

Plus, this is an Ebay matter, happened on Ebay, doesn't have any bearing here. The OP obviously has threatened Chris in Cali over this issue, and we don't need to give him another forum to do so in public. If he has beefs, he can take it up via PM.

And certainly, this has gone on far more than I had thought in the time it's been around.

Move along, nothing to see here. We're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back