[Back in stock] Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne on Amazon for $40

I kinda want this BUT I promised I'd stop buying PS2 games when I reached 100 and, well, I did :p Ah well, there is my incredibly pushed backlog.

[quote name='romeogbs19']I kinda want this BUT I promised I'd stop buying PS2 games when I reached 100 and, well, I did :p Ah well, there is my incredibly pushed backlog.[/quote]

I wouldn't pass it up regardless. I doubt they'll ever do another re-print either, so this is kinda like the last chance to obtain it from a retailer. After that, good luck paying this price...

[quote name='Antic']I wouldn't pass it up regardless. I doubt they'll ever do another re-print either, so this is kinda like the last chance to obtain it from a retailer. After that, good luck paying this price...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've heard the usual great Press on this game BUT I'm not really into RPGs so honestly, this isn't up my alley. My only desire for it is as a collector, which is actually something I don't seem to care much about anymore. I'll pass on this one. If I have a dying need for it later on, don't mind paying the extra dollars - but that's highly unlikely in this case :)

[quote name='Wlogan31']So are you all saying that if I order this from GameStop I SHOULD get a complete copy?[/quote]

Yup, and if not, keep returning and re-buying until you get one. Or find it in-store

[quote name='aznguyen316']I had one in my cart this morning but decided against it. Now I wonder if it'll come back in stock haha[/quote]

Back in stock again~ :D Just placed my order.

Yep, I just went to amazon and saw some in stock...awesome! Now if I could just find a way to get that cd without paying exorbitant prices...

[quote name='cerot']where you can see that?[/quote]

edit your cart and change the quantity to 999 then update

you'll get this message on the top

" Important Message
We're sorry. You've requested more of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, than the 44 available from the seller you've selected. Click here to return to the product detail page and see if additional quantities are available from another seller. "

hmm, looks like they have 44 available now :p

I just ordered one... So many games to play but I've been thinking about buying it on ebay for so long I can't resist.

[quote name='ytsejames']Better hurry if you want it... only 67 copies left. About 5 copies sell every couple minutes...[/quote]

If it did I would rebuy it, oh well. Sold my copy on Amazon for $70 after I beat it.

Son of a bitch! I knew I should have waited for Amazon to get it. I would have saved another $10 not to mention massive points on my amazon credit card. Oh well. (This in regards to buying off play asia, and I still haven't gotten my play asia copy yet :\)

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Son of a bitch! I knew I should have waited for Amazon to get it. I would have saved another $10 not to mention massive points on my amazon credit card. Oh well. (This in regards to buying off play asia, and I still haven't gotten my play asia copy yet :\)[/quote]

dont worry, i still havent gotten my playasia order yet, and i think most others who ordered from there havent received them either :/

Not that anyone cares, but SMT: Nocturne is my favorite game : )

If you haven't played it, you are missing out. Its a very challenging game and one of the very few that will make you feel like you have accomplished something by finishing it, especially if you get all the endings and beat the optional bosses.

[quote name='karkyco']MonstaMack/Jeremy - try cancelling the playasia order. But don't do that if it's sold out on amazon again![/QUOTE]

Unfortunately my order was shipped a week ago, and considering playasia's location It's going to be awhile before it gets here.

Oh well. I'm not sure how much the value is going to go down now that this has been what, the third time this has been reprinted? I would have to make $57+ to make up for my play-asia copy which I'm sure I won't be able to get for awhile looking at current eBay auctions.

Perfect use for my $5 off from atlas, thanks CAGs. Now I'll have to see if I can get a copy of that soundtrack from Atlas...

[quote name='karkyco']MonstaMack/Jeremy - try cancelling the playasia order. But don't do that if it's sold out on amazon again![/quote]

its okay. ima jus wait til the playasia copy gets here.
got the game to play it, and im in no rush to do so since
theres plenty of other games in my backlog :p

[quote name='Covnam']Perfect use for my $5 off from atlas, thanks CAGs. Now I'll have to see if I can get a copy of that soundtrack from Atlas...[/quote]

if this works, please let me know!
someone posted before that atlus didnt send out the soundtracks anymore since these are reprints
but who knows.. @__@

[quote name='Covnam']Perfect use for my $5 off from atlas, thanks CAGs. Now I'll have to see if I can get a copy of that soundtrack from Atlas...[/QUOTE]

Sorry to burst your bubble on this, but Atlus has already said it's out of the OST for the game :whistle2:(

Damnit..amazon had to get in stock, but now its out of stock.

I paid $77 (with shipping) a few weeks ago for a sealed copy from the amazon seller who started selling them for $70. Of course this was when there was little news about the reprint (I found out about the reprint and P-A carrying it after my order shipped). Oh well...I essentially payed like $25 more to get my copy sooner.

Now, it's time to wait for Amazon to get copies of the DDS1 reprint....

for those of you who don't want to buy used from gamestop, this should work out nicely. they still don't have DDS yet. give them some time, and they'll probably get that too.

i ordered from gamestop, but i think i would have preferred this new copy. oh well. i actually wrote atlus last week asking them why amazon hadn't stocked up on this game like play-asia and gamestop. apparently, i jumped the gun.

edit: my bad. i've been watching the boards and hadn't seen anything about amazon having this game in the past couple of weeks. i should have done a search. sorry. so consider this simply an "in stock" update.

I got my nocturne from Play-Asia in the mail yesterday, and out here in Georgia. So I would imagine the rest of you should be seeing them soon

[quote name='buckythekat']well this sucks, the $5 off coupon from Atlus expired :| they should have told us it had an expiration date :bomb:[/QUOTE]

That's fucking bullshit... I was just about to use mine and you're right, it doesn't work. God dammit Atlus.:bomb:

[quote name='buckythekat']well this sucks, the $5 off coupon from Atlus expired :| they should have told us it had an expiration date :bomb:[/QUOTE]

whew, good thing i used it yesterday for this game.

[quote name='trunks982']whew, good thing i used it yesterday for this game.[/quote]

Same, I used it two days ago to get another copy of Nocturne.

Sucks for those who got shafted.

[quote name='Vinny']That's fucking bullshit... I was just about to use mine and you're right, it doesn't work. God dammit Atlus.:bomb:[/quote]

why dont you guys just email atlus about it since it doesnt say anything about an expiration date on the email. or maybe its because they fixed so you have to buy one of the games on the list that they gave you

I agree with contacting them but,

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Amazon.com reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or modify this promotion.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[quote name='evilchris']why dont you guys just email atlus about it since it doesnt say anything about an expiration date on the email. or maybe its because they fixed so you have to buy one of the games on the list that they gave you[/quote]

they don't give a list, and I tried to use it on Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne which is an Atlus game

[quote name='abhinav']Hey Nocturne is back but i guess you guys know. Around 150 left in stock if anyone is wondering. Woooo, btw.[/quote]

wow this seems like a massive reprint then.. but theres still guna be hoarders who'll buy all of them and try to sell them for $70+ -__-

picked up nocturne from playasia, and dds1 from rapestop..
just gotta find me some dds2 for cheap now >__

It just so happens that I have Nocturne complete with soundtrack and an extra soundtrack that I bought when you could buy it from the Atlus Store.

[quote name='PJV9126']It just so happens that I have Nocturne complete with soundtrack and an extra soundtrack that I bought when you could buy it from the Atlus Store.[/quote]

By any chance are you interested in selling your extra copy of the soundtrack to me? :D:bouncy:

[quote name='buckythekat']well this sucks, the $5 off coupon from Atlus expired :| they should have told us it had an expiration date :bomb:[/quote]

fuck!!!!! i was waiting to use mine !!

Sucks about the coupon, I had just given mine over to punisher and from the timing of his PM it looks like he was able to use it on Nocturne this morning at around 6am est.

bread's done
Back