• Embossed leather dust jacket
  • 2 Sleeve Digi-pack, including:
    • Game disc
    • Behind-the-scenes DVD
  • Code for downloadable Challenge Map
  • Exclusive “Crime Alley” map, available immediately
  • Full-color Manual
PS3 exclusive: Joker as a playable character -
http://www.vg247.com/2009/04/23/ark...ms-joker-as-ps3-exclusive-playable-character/

Last edited by a moderator:
I went ahead and pre-ordered the PS3 CE just after I got my 50% off coupon code for Amazon from the last trade-in promo and I couldn't be happier.
I traded 2 games for a a total of $52 (I bought them for a total of $30) add that with the coupon code and I got the CE with overnight shipping and the whole thing cost $35 including the cost of games traded in.
Only thing I don't like is the digi-pak...I guess I'll have to go down to Hollywood Video and convince them to give me the original case and replace it with a rental one :p

hmmmm....nah, still keeping my CE on preorder. plastic or not, it's still 14", and that's not bad for a display piece that's going right up in front of my bigscreen.

[quote name='Tomeeboy']Plastic Batarang? You can't kill anyone with that. Pass.[/QUOTE]

Batman doesnt kill anyone you silly goose.

I didn't see it posted anywhere but is the Joker still a PS3 exclusive for use in challenge modes only?

Gamestop makes no remarks on the Joker being PS3 only, maybe they removed it and made it DLC for both consoles instead to cash in on more money it would bring over 2 platforms?

Thinking going Standard and wait n see on CE, $100 seems so high to cash in on Batman hype and movies it really seems more like a $79 ish dollar CE.

[quote name='DS9']I didn't see it posted anywhere but is the Joker still a PS3 exclusive for use in challenge modes only?

Gamestop makes no remarks on the Joker being PS3 only, maybe they removed it and made it DLC for both consoles instead to cash in on more money it would bring over 2 platforms?

Thinking going Standard and wait n see on CE, $100 seems so high to cash in on Batman hype and movies it really seems more like a $79 ish dollar CE.[/QUOTE]
Yup and it's never going to 360 or pc (at least thats what the devs say, but bethesda said the same thing about fallout 3 dlc so you never know) and the reason gamestop doesn't mention it is cause it's not a pre order exclusive, it'll be released on psn a week after the game, and it's not being used to bring in more money cause it's free.

[quote name='DS9']I didn't see it posted anywhere but is the Joker still a PS3 exclusive for use in challenge modes only?

Thinking going Standard and wait n see on CE, $100 seems so high to cash in on Batman hype and movies it really seems more like a $79 ish dollar CE.[/QUOTE]

The Joker DLC is PS3 exclusive, and according to Rocksteady/Eidos, will not be coming to the 360 or PC at any time.
I know there is other DLC that will be coming to all platforms such as the Crime Alley challenge room, which you can get right away with the CE instead of having to wait for them to release it on PSN/XBLA

Guess I'm going CE. Use my 50% off on this, the 5$ off, eca, and the already discounted price..it's barely going to cost a dime. Use my new 30$ code on Demon's souls deluxe as that's only 70, so I'm only spending 5$ more. Was debating on the regular edition, but there are SO many discounts on this game...hey maybe that's a bad sign =P. I'll know after the demo comes out I guess.

[quote name='ned4spd8874']I can re-confirm that the batarang IS plastic. And it looks like shit too! Trust me, stay away![/QUOTE]

Post a photo (besides the ones already released)

[quote name='ned4spd8874']I can re-confirm that the batarang IS plastic. And it looks like shit too! Trust me, stay away![/QUOTE]
Source? Proof?

I cannot post a photo because of fear of losing my job. I saw them today, they are hollow, cheap plastic. Not impressive at all. I had better feeling toys when I was a kid. You'll just have to take my word on this. I won't get fired for a cheap ass toy.

bread's done
Back