Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=112057

Gal Gadot is the new wonder woman............. 

I don't know how I am feeling about this............ no Sandra Bullock (too old), no Megan Fox (too fugly), no Adrianne Palicki (the one from the ww unaired pilot that was never shown :(  )

At this point they should scrap the BvsS idea and just make this a justice league movie period with no build up movies for each character.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how "buff" they are going to try to make her?  Wonder woman has never been really skinny .  I am not expecting body builder size.

So...what exactly is wrong with Joseph Gordon Levitt playing Batman?
He'd have to bulk up. A lot. And he's said that he doesn't like working out or eating to get as big as he did for that movie with Scarlet Johansson, and doesn't want to do it again. And he'd probably need to get bigger than he was in that movie for a Batman role.

As for the Wonder Woman news, Sarah Lancaster has a bigger build and looks the part. She'd have to hit the gym and improve her body, but she'd have made sense. Gadot is going to have to put on like 30, maybe even 40, pounds for it to be believable at all.

The sif girl is a good choice but over this fast 6 chick I would have picked Gina Carano. Got a good build, can fight and not a bad looker either.

Anyone mentioned would be better than the woman they picked.  Hell Carano would be the best if she can act.  After her I would go with Sarah Lancaster, Rachel Nichols, Adrianne Palicki hell they cast her for it once, Michelle Ryan or Anna Silk.  Can't really think of anyone else that hasn't played in another comic movie as I'm trying to stay away from them.

Anyone mentioned would be better than the woman they picked. Hell Carano would be the best if she can act. After her I would go with Sarah Lancaster, Rachel Nichols, Adrianne Palicki hell they cast her for it once, Michelle Ryan or Anna Silk. Can't really think of anyone else that hasn't played in another comic movie as I'm trying to stay away from them.

Tatiana Masaly from Orphan Black. Why she was never even on anyone's radar is beyond me.

I thought gina carano would have been an awesome choice  she's a real life warrior

She was also an MMA fighter until that man/girl cyborg beat the living shit out of her. :(

I've read it had nothing to do with script but because Affleck has a 6 week at least leg injury.
Ok, here are my theories as to why it's really being pushed back.

-The script is being re-worked to make this a true JL movie instead of BvS.

-Wonder Woman is being recast to someone with more on the looks of someone who can play the part body shape wise to the comic book counter part. That *may* take a long while as I can't think of anyone who is a good actress and toned like WW... I am thinking Jessica Biel but she's going to have to add more meat to her arms and legs..

-The studio execs don't like the script and need a rework.

-The studio wants to introduce another DC/JL Character that will somehow be linked to this movie so they want to put out a movie next year. A MM or Flash movie perhaps? I doubt it's a wonder woman movie because it seems like these studios don't want to risk doing a WW movie since they can never get a WW TV show to get going...but then again I *could* be wrong and we could be seeing a Wonder Woman movie next year as the tv studio recently announced a no go for the series...perhaps pressure from the big studios to drop the tv series for now while they work on the movie.

WB just wants to give more time to Marvel to make sure they have complete domination of comic book movies.

WB is so thoughtful.

I wouldn't say for good. She's on a cheap contract that can easily be voided if they want to move in another direction with the character. It's also probably being delayed because WB still doesn't have a clear plan on how to approach this movie. Marvel did and they dominated, both economically and critically. 

I am pretty shocked they stated her contracted included a solo Wonder Woman film. That seems odd, but I hope it happens, with or without Gadot. 

True, I am sure there is a buy out clause in case the studio decides not to go ahead with her involvement in the movies.  This is fucking ridiculous that they made us wait this long for a Batman/Superman movie.    Like I said A LONG time ago, as soon as the first Iron Man was a mega hit and path leading up to the Avengers movie, WB/DC should have moved ahead with a similar path. 

I'm surprised she blabbed all that info out in regards to her contract so early, I was sure it would have been frowned upon. Either way I'm not looking forward to this, they just should have had a lone Superman film with Bruce Wayne in it and not even Batman. 

bread's done
Back