Be alpha. Post in the genetically superior OTT. Ice cold bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have yet to play RB with any OTTers.

I have only played my drum kit, maybe, three times. Since my 360 is in my bedroom, there is just no room for it.

More reason to work some more on the game room I'm building in the basement, I guess...

I got the Liberty City 5 Achievement yesterday... now I don't have to hang out with those stupid fucks ever again.

I remember Rockstar saying hanging out with your friends would be "innovative and natural" but it's just boring... the only good part is the car ride to the activity, which lets you in on some backstory on the characters.

But I hate the fact that they call, and you get a thumbs down if you don't want to hang out with them... you've got to drop everything you're doing for a game of pool.

Friends suck.

I think you don't get penalized if you accept their invite then call and cancel. That's what I do when they call.

BTW: Am I the only one surprised that Fox News or anyone hasn't made a story yet about the hookers? In the PS2 era, she just sat next to you in the car, but now you can tell exactly what each of the three "services" are.

Although, Pixie and I did get a laugh out of the "head patting" Niko does when he gets...um...service number 2.

Google is going overboard with the "holiday" logos. It used to be cute/special but now its starting to get desperate. Yesterday it was celebrating the invention of the laser and today it's celebrating Walter Gropius' 125th birthday.

:puke:

I don't know what just happened, I was eating a bowl of cereal and then out of nowhere I just taste the most horrible sour disgusting taste ever. I can't imagine the Cereal being bad, and the Milk is just fine because my little bro is drinking a glass right now and it tastes just fine.

[quote name='Maklershed']Google is going overboard with the "holiday" logos. It used to be cute/special but now its starting to get desperate. Yesterday it was celebrating the invention of the laser and today it's celebrating Walter Gropius' 125th birthday.[/quote]
Google > Maklershed

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!

I've been infested with flour beetles!

fucken Ay!....

I had to throw away 3 trash bags full of food products from the cabinets because in two months alone they've spread throughout the whole kitchen. I told the super about the bugs and asked him how confused and astounded I was when i found my kitchen crawling with these little black bugs...he told me its not my fault, sometimes when you buy flour the beetle eggs are already in the flour and hatch themselves in the warm months and spread through everything.

I've been scrubbing and cleaning and spraying every crevice with bleach and lysol, thrown all uncontaminated foods in ziploc bags and turned and ripped out the whole kitchen cabinets and drawers.

I'm losing my goddamn mind.

[quote name='Liquid 2']They look like men. :puke:[/QUOTE]

If you could see my friend, who is Indian, you'd think differently...at least, I hope. :lol:

[quote name='utopianmachine']Anyone else like Vampire Weekend?[/QUOTE]

*raises hand*

[quote name='darthbudge']Milk is just fine because my little bro is drinking a glass right now and it tastes just fine.[/quote]

Budge can taste what his brother consumes. :whee:

[quote name='dcfox']Google > Maklershed[/quote]

This is true. When you ask me a question I rarely if ever provide a correct answer. And you don't even wanna know what happens when you mention Goatse around me.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']If you could see my friend, who is Indian, you'd think differently...at least, I hope. :lol:

[/quote]

Proof?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']If you could see my friend, who is Indian, you'd think differently...at least, I hope. :lol:[/QUOTE]There are always exceptions to the rule.

[quote name='Rocko']With a gigantic hairy mole that wiggles and has a mind of its own?[/QUOTE]
Hey, you're the one who got her number. Not me.

I gotta go back to work in two hours, but I'll play Gears in the meantime.

Hahaha, I love the Bear way of killing stuff "Let's catch a giant monitor lizard and start swinging it by it's tail into a tree to whack it and break it's neck!" I'm surprised he didn't want to try to eat it raw.

I don't get something about GTA. I saw that my like w/ Brucie was way down so I hang out with him for a while. About 5 minutes after I drop him off at his place I get that thumbs down thing and a message saying I never picked him up. What give?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back