Best Buy 12/25 Ad

dave44

CAG Veteran
Sale prices start online tomorrow (12/25) and in stores on 12/26. Runs through Saturday.

Games:
Halo 4 - $39.99
Hitman: Absolution - $39.99
Assassin's Creed 3 - $39.99
Black Ops 2 - $39.99
Madden 13 - $39.99
Fifa 13 - $39.99
Epic Mickey 2 - $39.99 (Wii $29.99)
Just Dance 4 - $29.99
Far Cry 3 - $49.99
Dance Central 3 - $39.99
Forza Horizon - $39.99
WWE 13 - $39.99
Rocksmith - $39.99
Resident Evil 6 - $39.99
Fable the Journey - $29.99
NBA 2k13 - $49.99
Battlefield 3 Premium - $39.99
NFS Most Wanted - $39.99

Accessories:
PS3 Dualshock Controllers - $39.99
PS Move bundle - $49.99
Turtle Beach DX12 Headset - $79.99
Turtle Beach X42 Headset - $109.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='illennium']I really should start preordering every game that has the $20 RZ bonus since so many of them get to $40 within the 60-day PM window.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, makes so much sense $40 or less + $20 credit but there's always those who still believe savin less than $3 tax is a better deal or just paying the sale price

Will Persona 4 or Zero Escape ever go on sale? I think if I had those my Vita would be good for about a year (or at least until Soul Sacrifice comes out).

[quote name='Enuf']Yeah, makes so much sense $40 or less + $20 credit but there's always those who still believe savin less than $3 tax is a better deal or just paying the sale price[/QUOTE]

Indeed. That's where the addiction starts!!! I always wait about a month after the release date because game prices drop. But then some people have more of a backlog to the point where they haven't even opened their games and are now worth $30 or less with some added bonus(GOTY editions or Special editions).

[quote name='maestro']i can get one game for free since i still have my $40 credit from halo and black ops preorders. I'm going for wwe 13[/quote]

yes! Yes! Yes!

My GCU welcome coupon for B2G1 says "valued up to $39.99." These games would qualify, am I right? I can just get two copies of Black Ops 2 and Madden 13, trade in both copies of Black Ops 2 for $75.60 after bonuses and get Madden for $4.40?

$40+$40=$80-$75.60=$4.40 for Madden 13

EDIT: I wonder why NBA is still $50...why u no drop more

[quote name='Zolor23']My GCU welcome coupon for B2G1 says "valued up to $39.99." These games would qualify, am I right? I can just get two copies of Black Ops 2 and Madden 13, trade in both copies of Black Ops 2 for $75.60 after bonuses and get Madden for $4.40?

$40+$40=$80-$75.60=$4.40 for Madden 13

EDIT: I wonder why NBA is still $50...why u no drop more[/QUOTE]

Well if that is the game you want then yes. Works with any combo.

[quote name='aircobra']It will be at Target this week.[/QUOTE]

Thanks but I have too many gift cards and certificates to buy it anywhere else. Ill wait for $40

[quote name='thegame85']Thanks but I have too many gift cards and certificates to buy it anywhere else. Ill wait for $40[/QUOTE]

Why wait? Just go to Best Buy and price match it. I bought FC3 for $49.99 two weeks at best buy price matching Target. After xmas I'm going to do the same.

Fairly certain the ad pertains online as BB stores are closed on Christmas and the sale continues on through Saturday.

[quote name='whoknows']Why?[/QUOTE]

Because if you're open on Christmas...unless they're only having employees work who either don't have families/anybody important to spend Christmas with, or who don't celebrate the holidays at all...then they're making people work on Christmas at a crappy retail job.

Although it's only ONLINE tomorrow anyway so they aren't open.

[quote name='ichiban_D']Indeed. That's where the addiction starts!!! I always wait about a month after the release date because game prices drop. But then some people have more of a backlog to the point where they haven't even opened their games and are now worth $30 or less with some added bonus(GOTY editions or Special editions).[/QUOTE]remember I dont pay for games OOP anymore & the credit I get pays my other bills. I also dont pay for movies dvds itunes either

[quote name='Deader2818']I wish I would have pre-ordered Frycry 3 now. Getting great reviews and could have had it for 40 + a 20 dollar cert.[/QUOTE]welks there's a new set of games for 2013 dont make the samde mistake twice. Plus this is a good way to earn silver status and/or cash/credit

[quote name='Sgt Barone']May jump on Far Cry 3 at $50 with my Christmas money.[/QUOTE]
Why not jump on it for $40 by PM'ing Target?

[quote name='domination']I remember last year Best Buy had xbox live 12 months for $40. I'm guessing that's not the case this year?[/QUOTE]

Those 12 month cards have been $37 or so on eBay or other sites. It is always $40 on the site which shall not be named.

[quote name='Zolor23']Those 12 month cards have been $37 or so on eBay or other sites. It is always $40 on the site which shall not be named.[/QUOTE]

I got it for $35.00 on Newegg via Ebay. But that was on Black Friday.

[quote name='Sgt Barone']May jump on Far Cry 3 at $50 with my Christmas money.[/QUOTE]

You might want to change the "CAG 4 life" if you pay $50 for FC3...

Quick question -

Do I need the receipt to price match Far Cry 3 in store Wednesday? It's on my Reward Zone account but wanted to make sure. Thanks.

[quote name='Budkin']Open on Christmas? Pathetic.[/QUOTE]

I might be wrong, but the OP states the sale starts tomorrow ONLINE, so it could still mean that the store's closed.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']We just do not see nba2k13 on sale for 40 range this yr. exception of Microsoft 25 deals. I just wanted to have it for 40 since I missed that deal.[/QUOTE]

30 - 35 is better

There are some things I want...but not for the right price.
I'd hardly call this a Christmas Sale.

[quote name='biocat']Best deal is NFS: MW on Vita. Will have to pick that one up.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's my browser by NFS: MW isn't showing at $19.99 while all the other sale games are showing the sale price

[quote name='GBAstar']Maybe it's my browser by NFS: MW isn't showing at $19.99 while all the other sale games are showing the sale price[/QUOTE]
I'm not seeing it either. Hopefully the OP was correct and they're just slow to update.

[quote name='coopscohen']:360::ps3: WWE '12 $9.99
:360::ps3: Prototype 2 $17.99
:360::ps3: Mass Effect Trilogy $39.99[/QUOTE]

If only ME trilogy was $10 cheaper...

[quote name='apathylad']Prices are live. link[/QUOTE]

-----> www.dpbolvw.net/click yadda yadda yadda
^^^^^^^^^^
Do all of you have these sleazy hit-money accounts or something? Seriously, FFS. (and before anyone gets defensive over it, I've seen a lot of these around, and it obviously feels exploitative and scam-ish from this side of the web... Don't push me on the topic, I'm not in the mood for a flame war over it, it's fugging Christmas)...

Anyways, the PC NBA 2K13 isn't the same as the console ones, feature-wise, or I'd have gotten it instead. I bought it for PS3 instead. They even skimped on the lighting from some analyses I was reading about... It has the bulk of the game there, but 2K really seemed to collapse on the effort side of things for the PC release. Shame.

They still have yet to fix the damned broken teammate rating system, some AI issues, and some of the animations and locomotion of the models are ice skate-like, which is obnoxious, but it's a solid game overall. Oh, but Jay-Z's pimp job on the whole release gets old. Fast. The music playlist is some of the worst of the last few NBA 2K games.

[quote name='dan77733']Quick question -

Do I need the receipt to price match Far Cry 3 in store Wednesday? It's on my Reward Zone account but wanted to make sure. Thanks.[/QUOTE]u need a receipt for anything @ BB. Just printout the transaction from the RZ site(it'll say print dup. receipt) & give it to CS & they'll print an actua receipt for u.

[quote name='BWS1982']***

-----> www.dpbolvw.net/click yadda yadda yadda
^^^^^^^^^^
Do all of you have these sleazy hit-money accounts or something? Seriously, FFS. (and before anyone gets defensive over it, I've seen a lot of these around, and it obviously feels exploitative and scam-ish from this side of the web... Don't push me on the topic, I'm not in the mood for a flame war over it, it's fugging Christmas)...
[/QUOTE]
It pays CheapyD and in return it keeps this site alive.

I am on the east coast and NFSMW for the vita is still showing up at $39.99. This post was a major disappointment because I had my heart set on buying a copy for $20:(

I bought FC3 for someone as an xmas gift. I still got the receipt so I should be able to go in and get it price matched to get $20 back right?

Got the actual newspaper this morning with the BB ad.

Dunno where OP got NFS: MW for Vita being $19.99. There's nothing in the ad I received that says anything of the sort, just 360/ PS3 being $39.99.

[quote name='lawdood']Got the actual newspaper this morning with the BB ad.

Dunno where OP got NFS: MW for Vita being $19.99. There's nothing in the ad I received that says anything of the sort, just 360/ PS3 being $39.99.[/QUOTE]

Yea, the online ad doesn't show anything either. I think OP needs to edit the original post so we don't have any more confusion.

Yup for sure. I may gt black opw d classified tho for 29.99 or should I get far cry 3 for 39.99 instead. Or both...? Decisions, decisions...

[quote name='therealdeal19']Damn, no sale on NFS: MW for Vita. :([/QUOTE]

Booo, that was the only thing I was interested in.

bread's done
Back