Best Buy 12/25 Ad

dave44

CAG Veteran
Sale prices start online tomorrow (12/25) and in stores on 12/26. Runs through Saturday.

Games:
Halo 4 - $39.99
Hitman: Absolution - $39.99
Assassin's Creed 3 - $39.99
Black Ops 2 - $39.99
Madden 13 - $39.99
Fifa 13 - $39.99
Epic Mickey 2 - $39.99 (Wii $29.99)
Just Dance 4 - $29.99
Far Cry 3 - $49.99
Dance Central 3 - $39.99
Forza Horizon - $39.99
WWE 13 - $39.99
Rocksmith - $39.99
Resident Evil 6 - $39.99
Fable the Journey - $29.99
NBA 2k13 - $49.99
Battlefield 3 Premium - $39.99
NFS Most Wanted - $39.99

Accessories:
PS3 Dualshock Controllers - $39.99
PS Move bundle - $49.99
Turtle Beach DX12 Headset - $79.99
Turtle Beach X42 Headset - $109.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JohnWayne']So I just got denied on a price match because the guy said that the game didn't have the the "low price match guarantee" logo on the items page. The guy told me this was a ne policy they introduced on their front page website, right under the iPhone 5 ad. Did anyone else get denied because of this? If this really is a new policy, I'm just gonna start waiting on next years games to go on sale rather then preorder them for the $20 RZ cert.[/QUOTE]

Well, the $20 RZ promo would still be the best deal around on release date in most cases as long as you planned on buying more than one game.

[quote name='JohnWayne']So I just got denied on a price match because the guy said that the game didn't have the the "low price match guarantee" logo on the items page. The guy told me this was a ne policy they introduced on their front page website, right under the iPhone 5 ad. Did anyone else get denied because of this? If this really is a new policy, I'm just gonna start waiting on next years games to go on sale rather then preorder them for the $20 RZ cert.[/QUOTE]
It's bullshit. That's their policy that covers price matching online retailers at purchase during the holiday period.

Price matching games from November should be covered by their Price Match Guarantee, which states:

When making a purchase, or during the return and exchange period after your purchase from BestBuy.com, Price Match requests from BestBuy.com are handled via phone. Please call 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) for a BestBuy.com Price Match request. Please be prepared to provide proof of the Best Buy or local retail competitor price that is still in effect that you will ask a Best Buy representative to price match.
Since the return/exchange period for purchases from November 4th through Christmas extends through January, they're supposed to be covered.

Pretty decent sales this week. I've got a $15 rewards cert and am interested in Halo 4, Black Ops 2 and Hitman. I love Halo and Hitman, and Black Ops was the only CoD game I thoroughly enjoyed so im pretty sure I'll like the sequel. Any insight from fellow cags on this conundrum?!

[quote name='brewin']Pretty decent sales this week. I've got a $15 rewards cert and am interested in Halo 4, Black Ops 2 and Hitman. I love Halo and Hitman, and Black Ops was the only CoD game I thoroughly enjoyed so im pretty sure I'll like the sequel. Any insight from fellow cags on this conundrum?![/QUOTE]

Hitman is a rent for me. Blops 2 is fun, but frustrating with campers.

I'd get Far Cry 3 if you haven't. Close to GOTY with Borderlands 2.

[quote name='PhilsUtley26']Hitman is a rent for me. Blops 2 is fun, but frustrating with campers.

I'd get Far Cry 3 if you haven't. Close to GOTY with Borderlands 2.[/QUOTE]

Almost done FC 3! Definite goty for me but I have had my eye on Halo 4 for a while and I'm interested in blops 2 as well. Hmmm

[quote name='brewin']Almost done FC 3! Definite goty for me but I have had my eye on Halo 4 for a while and I'm interested in blops 2 as well. Hmmm[/QUOTE]

I think that Hitman will drop even lower quickly. BO2 might not drop as quickly as others, so I would go with COD.

[quote name='Killbomb']Got denied over the phone on a Black Ops 2 price match from 11/13. She said it was only 30 days for the PM. I told her about the holiday extension but she wasn't going for it and I didn't feel like arguing with her.[/QUOTE]That's when it's nice to be able to go in-store & get a pm since you can easily show them the cut outs they have in-store. with .com and/or in-store p/u u can still get stuff by calling again, going in-store & having CS explain it to the phone rep or last resorts BB forums for a refund & probably extra points for the hassle.

[quote name='brewin']Almost done FC 3! Definite goty for me but I have had my eye on Halo 4 for a while and I'm interested in blops 2 as well. Hmmm[/QUOTE]

Hitman is definitely only a rental, especially when you have a chance to get the corrupted save problem (so fun to get that at the last mission!). Go with Halo and COD.

[quote name='aircobra']Hitman is definitely only a rental, especially when you have a chance to get the corrupted save problem (so fun to get that at the last mission!). Go with Halo and COD.[/QUOTE]
so i am assume the suppose "patch" did not fix the corrupted save problem at all then? if that is true, i will pass on the game, unless it is like $10 or below

[quote name='YBX87']so i am assume the suppose "patch" did not fix the corrupted save problem at all then? if that is true, i will pass on the game, unless it is like $10 or below[/QUOTE]

Couldn't say, since I played before any patch. I don't feel like playing through it again, especially if they haven't fixed it.

bread's done
Back