Best Buy: $7 NBA Baller Beats / $12 Crysis 3, Journey CE / $15 Killzone Trilogy, Infamous Collection, DmC X360 & More

YBX87

Banned
:360:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-3832522111766304421&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24abcat0701002&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=abcat0701002

NBA Baller Beats - $6.99

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - $7.99

Dragon Age II - $7.99

Kinectimals: Now with Bears - $9.99

Kinect: Disneyland Adventures - $9.99

Crysis 3 - $11.99

Madden NFL 13 - $11.99

DmC Devil May Cry - $14.99

Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition - $14.99

Kinect: Dance Central 2 - $14.99

Far Cry 3 - $14.99

Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure - $14.99

Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection - $14.99

Gears of War: Judgment - $19.99

Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks - $24.99

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - $24.99

:ps3:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-3832522111766304421&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24abcat0703002&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=abcat0703002

NCAA Football 12 - $7.99

Madden NFL 13 - $11.99

Crysis 3 - $11.99

Journey: Collector's Edition - $11.99

Far Cry 3 - $14.99

inFamous Collection - $14.99

Sniper Elite V2: Silver Star Edition - $14.99

Killzone Trilogy - $14.99

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - $24.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I seriously want to cry...as I thought I was done buying stuff after BF.  But Crysis 3 and Sniper Elite look so damn tempting...I'm fighting the urge.  I will not cave in damnit...I mean it!  :whistle2:|

BTW...I've heard the KZ Trilogy codes for the MP maps are/were expired.  Some say the codes are invalid, one guy via Amazon review says Sony extended the code expiration date to 2015, but that hasn't been confirmed yet.  Just giving you guys a heads up.  I'd probably get it, but I already have KZ1 for PS2, KZ2, and two copies of KZ3 (one standard and another from the CE). 

i noticed they have guild wars 2 for $20. I have been keeping an eye out for it to go on sale but it never does. Im assuming this is the lowest its been? Ive been meaning to check the game out

I seriously want to cry...as I thought I was done buying stuff after BF. But Crysis 3 and Sniper Elite look so damn tempting...I'm fighting the urge. I will not cave in damnit...I mean it! :whistle2:|

BTW...I've heard the KZ Trilogy codes for the MP maps are/were expired. Some say the codes are invalid, one guy via Amazon review says Sony extended the code expiration date to 2015, but that hasn't been confirmed yet. Just giving you guys a heads up. I'd probably get it, but I already have KZ1 for PS2, KZ2, and two copies of KZ3 (one standard and another from the CE).
Codes are stiil good, picked up two of the camo controller packs last year and I tried the second code yesterday and it was still working.

Been waiting for $10 or under on Crysis 3 so for $9.59 before tax (with GCU) I might have to bite. Thanks OP.

Forgot I had a $10 promotional code from when Best Buy "ran out" of oracle of seasons codes. So in true cag fashion ended up getting Crysis 3 for...free! Thanks again OP.

I made a list yesterday of PS3 games I want to pickup on the cheap before they all start disappearing from stores.  Ended up being longer than I thought.  :p  KZ Trilogy was on there, and $12 is definitely my price - so there's one I can cross off.  ;)  Thanks OP!

the Gooseler said:
And Gnarly Tree Rex is $7.99 (and GCU applies to that as well). This used to be an exclusive with the Wii Skylanders bundle but has been sold separately. I almost bought one for $14.99 from Gamestop when I saw them there a few months ago.

So you can't ship to store? None of the stores in my area have the games I want, so I'm out of luck?
If you can try checking your store anyways. When fire emblem and payday where 15 each it showed no stock on either of them but I found 3 copies of fire emblem and plenty of pay days

Bah. Killzone trilogy is in store pickup only, no ship to store, and none in our area. They also have a skylanders Giants backpack that comes to $3.99 after the unlocked discount. We'll have a place to store all my wife's skylanders crap now.. ;)

Stop it stop it stop it!
I just bought deadpool and battlefield 3 premuim for 11.99 after GCU and now you put DMC on sale for the same price? Whenever I come to work I have to buy a game this suckz

How did these sellout in the middle of the night? I only want one copy to play. Ugh.
Good prices = out the door fast. And it wasn't the middle of the night on the west coast when this went live. For better or worse, these things will flood eBay and be available at better than normal prices that way. Not at good as the original deal, but better than no deal at all.

Killzone was out of stock everywhere for me and infamous was ok for in store pickup, now it's the opposite. Just going to get infamous on amazon at this point.

I want to pick up baller beat for a new basketball. But it doesn't say available like normal it says in store only and no way to order. Has anyone had this experience and got what they wanted?

Stupid question - is the Infamous collection a cardboard sleeve or does it include a plastic case?
Dunno if the inital run had a cardboard sleeve but all the ones I've ever seen at the retail stores were just your standard plastic cases.

Best buys inventory is pretty accurate, one time I saw they had a game I wanted and went to pick it up. I left the screen on and when I got back and refreshed it said out of stock.
But if they have really low stock, I think somebody said below 3 copies it wont show up as avaliable online.

missed out on killzone trilogy - ugh. picked up crysis 3/dmc/and infamous. gonna check out target see if they can pm killzone (if they have it).

bread's done
Back