Best Buy: $7 NBA Baller Beats / $12 Crysis 3, Journey CE / $15 Killzone Trilogy, Infamous Collection, DmC X360 & More

YBX87

Banned
:360:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-3832522111766304421&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24abcat0701002&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=abcat0701002

NBA Baller Beats - $6.99

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - $7.99

Dragon Age II - $7.99

Kinectimals: Now with Bears - $9.99

Kinect: Disneyland Adventures - $9.99

Crysis 3 - $11.99

Madden NFL 13 - $11.99

DmC Devil May Cry - $14.99

Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition - $14.99

Kinect: Dance Central 2 - $14.99

Far Cry 3 - $14.99

Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure - $14.99

Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection - $14.99

Gears of War: Judgment - $19.99

Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks - $24.99

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - $24.99

:ps3:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-3832522111766304421&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24abcat0703002&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=abcat0703002

NCAA Football 12 - $7.99

Madden NFL 13 - $11.99

Crysis 3 - $11.99

Journey: Collector's Edition - $11.99

Far Cry 3 - $14.99

inFamous Collection - $14.99

Sniper Elite V2: Silver Star Edition - $14.99

Killzone Trilogy - $14.99

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - $24.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone seen :ps3: Sniper Elite V2 Silver Star Edition in a Best Buy recently?  I didn't see it at one today, but since its now sold out online, I wonder if I should swing past another today to try to find it.

Bought :ps3: Crysis 3 in-store for $9.59.

Just picked up Journey: CE with a pricematch at my local Target - BestBuy was OOS and this seemed to be a pretty good option (if your locations have it available).

Had Crysis 3 Hunter Edition in my hand but passed and went with Dead Rising 3 instead. Traded in Ryse and got $44, grabbed DR3 for only $7.30 after GCU discount. Add on the promo 400 points ($8 in BBY points) this week and it was basically free.

Had Crysis 3 Hunter Edition in my hand but passed and went with Dead Rising 3 instead. Traded in Ryse and got $44, grabbed DR3 for only $7.30 after GCU discount. Add on the promo 400 points ($8 in BBY points) this week and it was basically free.
what promo 400 points?

A few came back in stock for shipping.  Sniper Elite V2, Killzone Trilogy, and Journey CE.

Grabbed Sniper Elite V2: Silver Star Edition, Journey CE, and Crysis 3 (hopefully its the Hunter Edition). I seriously thought I'd stop buying after BF...but these were too good to pass up.  Thanks OP!

PSA: this sale might get pulled anytime, just like the last $14.99 sale . so i would Advise getting the games you want now, instead of waiting. i would not wait till saturday.

Damn, Journey CE says shipping available, but only store pickup when added to cart.
Yup, I got had by the same issue you did. Looks like the entire bay area is out of stock of that title, which is unfortunate. Here's hoping for BB to actually go back in stock on this one.

Damn, Journey CE says shipping available, but only store pickup when added to cart.
It has been jumping back and forth on shipping availability. I was able to get an order submitted about 10 mins ago when it was available for shipping for a few mins.

Grabbed infamous collection in store. It was the last copy on the shelf, I was contemplating getting it since I have infamous 2 from ps plus but I said screw it. I prefer the physical copy instead, plus it frees up harddrive space from my massive backlog anyways :p

Don't wait for it to say it's available for shipping, they'll be gone by the time the page updates. Just put one in your cart and go to checkout, refresh that page and the option will pop up for shipping as soon as they get more in stock. That's what I did.

Don't wait for it to say it's available for shipping, they'll be gone by the time the page updates. Just put one in your cart and go to checkout, refresh that page and the option will pop up for shipping as soon as they get more in stock. That's what I did.
By the time I got home from work this morning, :ps3: Killzone Trilogy was already sold out online and no stores around me had enough for an in store pickup. On a whim, I just called my closest store to see if they had any and they told me the Best Buy that's 30 miles away does have 1 left in stock. Not worth the gas, and staying up refreshing the check out screen are not worth my time.

Surprised more people aren't buying Sniper Elite v2.  Comes with all the DLC, just not zomies.  Not to mention it's a brutal game with great killcams. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_drkn9uNOc

Hey guys should I get Crysis 3 and/or DMC. At those prices, they seem too good to pass up, but I got a huge backlog and don't know when I will get to them =/. It is worth it to wait?

Hey guys should I get Crysis 3 and/or DMC. At those prices, they seem too good to pass up, but I got a huge backlog and don't know when I will get to them =/. It is worth it to wait?
DMC is fantastic. I was a big fan of the originals and had my doubts, but it's a great reboot and worth playing at any price.

Crysis 3 isn't worth the time it takes to beat the short campaign.

Get DMC.

DMC is fantastic. I was a big fan of the originals and had my doubts, but it's a great reboot and worth playing at any price.

Crysis 3 isn't worth the time it takes to beat the short campaign.

Get DMC.
Thanks! You helped me make up my mind, I'm actually getting both so that it is free shipping, but I'll just give Crysis 3 as a Christmas gift. Well DMC, off to the backlog you go =D Also I noticed that shipping for Best Buy is standard $1.99 on most stuff which is surprisingly low compared to other stores, so I guess picking up one item is still good XD

By the time I got home from work this morning, :ps3: Killzone Trilogy was already sold out online and no stores around me had enough for an in store pickup. On a whim, I just called my closest store to see if they had any and they told me the Best Buy that's 30 miles away does have 1 left in stock. Not worth the gas, and staying up refreshing the check out screen are not worth my time.
Best Buy can ask other BB stores to ship store to store. I've done it with a game before, they just call the store and say to ship it over so you can do a pick up. Even paid when it arrived (even though the sale was past the date, I was honored the price, but if these games are just on a permanent price then no need to worry).

I tried searching for Killzone in a few different cities that friends/family live in. Couldn't seem to find anywhere in stock. Oh well. Guess I'll wait for the next sale. I submitted the price to Amazon, but I'm not holding my breath.

Debating whether its worth driving 30 miles to pick up infamous...
It is if you have the time. I loved Infamous 1. Only started Infamous 2 but it seems just as awesome. Plus it comes with the downloadable Infamous game and some DLC. Great games overall and totally worth that price.

bread's done
Back