Best Buy: $7 NBA Baller Beats / $12 Crysis 3, Journey CE / $15 Killzone Trilogy, Infamous Collection, DmC X360 & More

YBX87

Banned
:360:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-3832522111766304421&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24abcat0701002&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=abcat0701002

NBA Baller Beats - $6.99

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - $7.99

Dragon Age II - $7.99

Kinectimals: Now with Bears - $9.99

Kinect: Disneyland Adventures - $9.99

Crysis 3 - $11.99

Madden NFL 13 - $11.99

DmC Devil May Cry - $14.99

Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition - $14.99

Kinect: Dance Central 2 - $14.99

Far Cry 3 - $14.99

Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure - $14.99

Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection - $14.99

Gears of War: Judgment - $19.99

Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks - $24.99

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - $24.99

:ps3:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-3832522111766304421&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24abcat0703002&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=abcat0703002

NCAA Football 12 - $7.99

Madden NFL 13 - $11.99

Crysis 3 - $11.99

Journey: Collector's Edition - $11.99

Far Cry 3 - $14.99

inFamous Collection - $14.99

Sniper Elite V2: Silver Star Edition - $14.99

Killzone Trilogy - $14.99

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - $24.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Urgh, gonna try my nearest Best Buy and HOPE they have Journey CE in stock. Might get Killzone Trilogy, but inFamous I do not need cause I got the first game as a freebie from Sony, and then got the second one with PS+ and bought Festival of Blood for $3, so I do not really need it.

Surprised more people aren't buying Sniper Elite v2. Comes with all the DLC, just not zomies. Not to mention it's a brutal game with great killcams.

Just wanted to say thanks for commenting. I overlooked it because I thought it wasn't really my bag, but after checking out some reviews it looks like I'd enjoy it. Ordered one.

Urgh, gonna try my nearest Best Buy and HOPE they have Journey CE in stock. Might get Killzone Trilogy, but inFamous I do not need cause I got the first game as a freebie from Sony, and then got the second one with PS+ and bought Festival of Blood for $3, so I do not really need it.
BUT YOUR COLLECTION DOES!!!

Thanks for the heads up asgaga. I just picked up one as well.  Also, I was able to snag Journey CE (last one) and Crysis 3 at a Best Buy store today.  Glad I picked up what I wanted from this sale without too much hassle.  By the way, Journey CE said not available on the online inventory checker even though they had a copy.

I've heard some people on here praising Target so I went to the store to price match. The store locator said they had Journey CE but it wasn't at the store and when I showed her the UPC # online it didn't even show up in their system. I knew it was going to be a waste of time.

I've heard some people on here praising Target so I went to the store to price match. The store locator said they had Journey CE but it wasn't at the store and when I showed her the UPC # online it didn't even show up in their system. I knew it was going to be a waste of time.
Yea their in-store checker is messed up right now. I had to go to Target so I just swung by the game section, when this deal first started I checked for Infamous, Killzone, and Journey which were "in-stock" but when I was in the store today didn't see any of them. Wasn't looking to buy, but pretty lame how the in-store checked is busted.

Any user reviews for Crysis 3? If you don't play any multiplayer (which I would assume is dead anyway), how much playtime can you get out of it?  Looking for some filler games until the next wave of Xbox One games comes out in March or so.

Any user reviews for Crysis 3? If you don't play any multiplayer (which I would assume is dead anyway), how much playtime can you get out of it? Looking for some filler games until the next wave of Xbox One games comes out in March or so.
6 hours or so. Shorter than crysis 2.

Any user reviews for Crysis 3? If you don't play any multiplayer (which I would assume is dead anyway), how much playtime can you get out of it? Looking for some filler games until the next wave of Xbox One games comes out in March or so.
Online multiplayer is still going strong.

I made the 1 hour round trip today and picked up the only Killzone Trilogy that was available in my city. I was pleasantly surprised to find that Killzone 1 is actually on disc and not just an online voucher.

I enjoyed Crysis 3, but felt they tried to steer the series too much into a narrative driven game whereas the previous 2 where more about presenting solid FPS mechanics. Crysis 1 is still my favorite, but 3 comes out ahead due to some of the game systems (tagging, bow) being more refined than they were in Crysis 2.

The character you inhabit for this game doesn't feel like a long pole with two arms coming out; you actually feel like you have mass and proper movement. 

NBA Baller beats arrived in the mail today. It was the game only. LOL. Epic troll from Best buy.
Oh Crap, I ordered nba baller beats as well, do you think I should call customer service or something, as the new game is supposed to come with the basketball and even says it in the description of the game I believe.

I like how the incentive for baller beats was the actual ball. I used my copy when I got the last time it was cheap as a coaster, right next to Brink.

I mean, you can't beat that price on a basketball, I got it to get a basketball for my little brother as we only have one and he wants to practice shooting with me. But if it doesn't come with one...hmmm =(

EDIT: yea it says on the product features of nba baller beats in quote "Includes an official NBA game ball replica from Spalding to get you in the pro zone". I think it is worth the hassle to get compensation or, a basketball =D

NBA Baller beats arrived in the mail today. It was the game only. LOL. Epic troll from Best buy.
Got baller beats in mail from best buy today. Game only. No ball. Crap! Really only reason I wanted it. This will be returned.
What the hell? I'm really sorry to hear this. I received a gigantic box yesterday from bestbuy and for the life of me I couldn't remember what the hell I ordered that was so big. It was the Baller Beats game with the ball. The packaging definitely looks damaged, like it was sitting in a best buy store shelf for months getting moved around. Maybe they only had a limited amount of the version with the ball. I ordered it immediately after this thread went live. I don't know if that made any difference.

I'm really surprised it showed up in 1 day. I paid less than $6 for it, but it probably cost about $6 just to ship this dang thing.

Best Buy just notified me by e-mail that Killzone Trilogy is back in stock! Finally got my order in. Go go go!

Edit: Nevermind, gone again.

Although some got the game only my Baller Beats came as expected with the ball and game.

Luck of the draw I guess.  They used a massive box probably could have fit 3 in it buy instead filled it with tons of packing peanuts.

Mostly Human said:
Although some got the game only my Baller Beats came as expected with the ball and game.

Luck of the draw I guess. They used a massive box probably could have fit 3 in it buy instead filled it with tons of packing peanuts.
That's funny - mine essentially came in a plastic bag. They used a huge white plastic bag and taped it shut around the box. It worked I guess even though the box is pretty beat up. The ball is very flat too.

I wish mine had gotten packed like yours though as I need some packing peanuts ;).

I couldn't find most of these deals in-store. But I was able to pick up several titles. Most notably, I got Kinect Disneyland Adventures and Lego Harry Potter years 1-4 for $10 each. I also went ahead and picked up the Sports Champions 1+2 bundle for $25. Stocking up on Kinect games for the holiday family get-togethers.

The only one of those games I wanted was the Journey CE.  Since my BB was out, I went and was able to price match it at walmart.  With my $10 gift card from the glitch, I was able to get it for under $3.  I also tried target, but they didn't have it, when their site said they did.

Got my NBA baller beats today and surprisingly came with the ball. It came in a huge box as well. So for those of you who did not get a ball, I'd suggest possibly calling Best Buy for compensation as it should include the ball. Good luck to you guys!

Oh Crap, I ordered nba baller beats as well, do you think I should call customer service or something, as the new game is supposed to come with the basketball and even says it in the description of the game I believe.
What the hell? I'm really sorry to hear this. I received a gigantic box yesterday from bestbuy and for the life of me I couldn't remember what the hell I ordered that was so big. It was the Baller Beats game with the ball. The packaging definitely looks damaged, like it was sitting in a best buy store shelf for months getting moved around. Maybe they only had a limited amount of the version with the ball. I ordered it immediately after this thread went live. I don't know if that made any difference.

I'm really surprised it showed up in 1 day. I paid less than $6 for it, but it probably cost about $6 just to ship this dang thing.

Luck of the draw I guess. They used a massive box probably could have fit 3 in it buy instead filled it with tons of packing peanuts.

Came in a huge box for me. Two long sheets of bubble wrap. Air pockets. Game box in horrible shape ball half deflated. Hopefully I can pump it back up.

Damn Sniper Elite's out for PS3 and the 360 version is still showing $14.99 but when you add it to the cart it shows as $29.99.  Guess I'll wait for a steam sale or something.

Well, that video sold me on the PS3 version. Thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks for commenting. I overlooked it because I thought it wasn't really my bag, but after checking out some reviews it looks like I'd enjoy it. Ordered one.
For sure fellas! Received my copy yesterday. This game may not be for everyone, but I love WWII history and shooters. In fact, my favorite version of the CoD games were the originals CoD1, United Offensive, and 2. There was even a gem of a tactical shooter series called the Deadly Dozen quite a few years ago. In that game I'd always put together a sniper team...game was awesome.

But there really wasn't a real sniper game until the original Sniper Elite came along. It was a great sniper game, but level design was just OK, among other annoying issues. V2 fixes a lot of what was wrong with the original. Not to mention the sheer brutality of direct hit kill cams. But the level design is better, pacing is better, improved audio, visuals (duh) and A.I.. So far, I'm having a blast.

Besides...in what other game can you obliterate Hitler's shriveled testicles from almost 150 meters? :twoguns:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vWaa8Itids

I don't understand how they package stuff. I ordered two PS+ cards and it came in a medium sized box. A box just for 2 cards. At least I got some air bags if I sell something.

Picked up Dragon Age 2....again. I'm about 11 achievements short of 100% and none are too tough so what the hell, for $6 why not.

Picked up journey and infamous. Passed on killzone as I'm no fan of FPS games (they give me headaches).  Thanks OP!

Got my Baller Beats yesterday. Complete with slightly deflated (mainly due to cold temperatures) but good condition basketball. The game package was shipped inside black plastic wrap (kind of like a garbage bag was wrapped around it.). Strange how we are all having different experiences (some get huge boxes, some get game-only). I'm just glad I got the ball and it is in good shape. I've seen some in stores in really bad condition.

bread's done
Back