Best Buy Back to School Deals: 7/28/13-8/3/13 (God of War Ascension $20, Ni No Kuni $20, NFS: Most Wanted $15, NFL 13 $15)

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Best Buy Back to School Deals - Main Page - 7/28/13-8/3/13
Add to cart to see sale price
:ps3: God of War: Ascension $19.99
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch $19.99
:360: :ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3- PlayStation 3 $19.99 ($9.99 after $10 off @gamer coupon)
:360: :ps3: Need for Speed Most Wanted $14.99
:360: :ps3: NFL 13 $14.99
:psp: :3ds: LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey $19.99
:3ds: Project X Zone $29.99
Video Game Deals - Best Buy Back to School Deals

Previous Week
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_&_dynSessConf=-8390886715918903930&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=GL_BTS_Video_Games_20130721&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&fs=&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

Skylanders: Giants Portal Owners Pack - Nintendo 3DS $19.99
Nintendo Land $17.99
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 $19.99 *Wii U*
Tomb Raider $29.99
Battlefield 3 Premium $29.99
Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition - Nintendo Wii $7.99
LEGO Star Wars III — Play & Collect Limited Exclusive Edition - Nintendo DS $11.99
Crosswords Plus - Nintendo 3DS $4.99
Pokémon Conquest - Nintendo DS $14.99
Steel Diver - Nintendo 3DS $4.99
Family Party: 30 Great Games — Obstacle Arcade - Nintendo Wii U $7.99
$20 PlayStation Network Card and 3-Month PlayStation Plus Subscription Bundle $27.99

Last edited by a moderator:
yea paying only gift card will not work, if you pay part of credit card/paypal and gift card, order will go through.. i ordered 3 Kirbys and the crossword got no shipping available..

In my confirmation email it says my game will be shipped to store, even though it says "Available" for store pick up. Guess I'll wait and see tomorrow and see if I get the "Ready for Pickup" confirmation.

Because of that weird note, I tried ordered a 2nd one at a different location for pickup, and sure enough my order would not go through using my GC. Lame.
Always said that for me and it always was there to pickup next day

In my confirmation email it says my game will be shipped to store, even though it says "Available" for store pick up. Guess I'll wait and see tomorrow and see if I get the "Ready for Pickup" confirmation.

Because of that weird note, I tried ordered a 2nd one at a different location for pickup, and sure enough my order would not go through using my GC. Lame.

weird, my in store pick ups never said that.

EDIT: Yup, looks like no more shipping available for the Kirby collection.

Well, between the Kirby and grabbing a Pokemon Conquest I got my good deal for the night.

Off to watch some more Attack on Titan.

Picked up Pokemon Conquest and Kirby. I already have kirby but I feel like I need an unopened copy for some reason.

Thanks OP.  Just in time to order Kirby.  All but one store nearby me shows unavailable for order.

Where are all the Best Buy haters at?

Since gift cards aren't working for most people, just do an in-store pickup with a CC/Paypal. Then just tell them to rering it up in-store. They can't cancel it immediately, but it'll time out on its own.

Remember the fast bestbuy sell outs sometime come back later in the day for shipping. So might not be out of lucky if you missed out on Kirby this morning.

Did they have no copies of Kirby available for shipping, or did they just sell out extremely fast?

I can't get an order through with gift cards either. Strange because I have two b2g1 free orders I did this week and I paid only with gift card on those and everything went through fine so not sure what's up. Hopefully I will be able to get an order in sometime soon.

Ordered crosswords for the nintendo points and managed to snag a Dream collection for in-store pickup for my nephew's birthday! Thanks OP!

Kirby and Crosswords for in store pick up! Cannot believe the kirby price, I wish they would have had the Mario one for this price a while back, im still upset i missed that one.

Someone sell me on this? A lot of people seem to like it.
It's a really fun game if you like doing a bit of dress up. It's basically a clothing/model simulator and you have to set up a boutique, join contests and such. Very addicting for personalization peeps.

Nope - it didn't own me at all - I couldn't find a copy. It just made me more mad at them. I did end up having a CAG send me a copy for shipping cost (and my original paper coupon that was useless in my area), though, so that almost makes up for Best Buy sucking so much... ;)

Best Buy sucks!

Well, OK, the Kirby deal is nice and I have one for store pickup since it was already OOS for shipping by the time I saw this. If they come through with that in the morning I'll retract it. If they fail to find it as they have with so many other games I've ordered for pickup, then I double down on it!

But seriously, this is about all Best Buy is good for. I do admit they have some pretty good random-assed $7.99 sales every 6 months or so.
Let me know how it goes, I remember seeing one at my local BB and I am going in tomorrow to do some trades, so if you miss out, and they still happen to have it, I will do cost+shipping for ya. I already have an order for myself, ordered that puppy fast!

Thanks for the notice on the deals. Got Pokemon Conquest and Crosswords Plus for me. Pokemon Conquest is pretty much one of the last handful of original DS games I still wanted to play.

Man I know my local store has AT LEAST 10 copies of Kirby. I saw them yesterday before close. But it states unavailable. 

Ordered a Kirby for in-store pickup back home....dad going to check for me today if it shows ready for pickup.

Also ordered NCAA 13 & GoW 3.  I was wanting the B2G1 deal to still be in effect and was going to tack on MP3 but oh well.  I swear I saw it listed when I first went to the site but when I went to checkout it wasn't there.

Thanks for posting these deals.  I'm not one to go to BBY every day but I do check here several times a day.

I think I've bought more video games in the last month that I have in the last maybe 18 months because of this site and now having a job I don't feel so bad about spending money.

No Kirby available at any store for pickup. I did get Style Savvy and Crossword. Not the 2 games I really want for the 3DS but these will due once SMT IV and Fire Emblem goes on sale.

bread's done
Back