Best Buy Back to School Deals: 7/28/13-8/3/13 (God of War Ascension $20, Ni No Kuni $20, NFS: Most Wanted $15, NFL 13 $15)

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Best Buy Back to School Deals - Main Page - 7/28/13-8/3/13
Add to cart to see sale price
:ps3: God of War: Ascension $19.99
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch $19.99
:360: :ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3- PlayStation 3 $19.99 ($9.99 after $10 off @gamer coupon)
:360: :ps3: Need for Speed Most Wanted $14.99
:360: :ps3: NFL 13 $14.99
:psp: :3ds: LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey $19.99
:3ds: Project X Zone $29.99
Video Game Deals - Best Buy Back to School Deals

Previous Week
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_&_dynSessConf=-8390886715918903930&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=GL_BTS_Video_Games_20130721&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&fs=&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

Skylanders: Giants Portal Owners Pack - Nintendo 3DS $19.99
Nintendo Land $17.99
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 $19.99 *Wii U*
Tomb Raider $29.99
Battlefield 3 Premium $29.99
Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition - Nintendo Wii $7.99
LEGO Star Wars III — Play & Collect Limited Exclusive Edition - Nintendo DS $11.99
Crosswords Plus - Nintendo 3DS $4.99
Pokémon Conquest - Nintendo DS $14.99
Steel Diver - Nintendo 3DS $4.99
Family Party: 30 Great Games — Obstacle Arcade - Nintendo Wii U $7.99
$20 PlayStation Network Card and 3-Month PlayStation Plus Subscription Bundle $27.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP, grabbed Style Savvy and Crossword.

That's a hell of a deal on Kirby, thought I got a deal at $20, must be said it did seem like most stores had multiple copies of it so maybe it's not too surprising.

Thanks OP, bought Pokemon Conquest, Style Savvy, Skylanders 3DS, and Kirby.  Kids each get their pick of one and other two will go back or depending I might keep for myself.

Does anyone know how to do the trick where you look at best buy store stock when they pretend to not have it available for in-store pick-up?

Am I crazy for wanting Blops 2 for Wii U when I have it on PS3?
I play it a lot, but am really tempted at the thought of off screen play, and no split screen if someone wants to join in.

Nice price on Kirby, but none in stock anywhere near me.
i dont know if id believe the stock locator. I know for sure i saw at least 5-6 on the shelf when i went and got tank tank tank, and now it shows unavailable. i highly doubt they sold that many. i think best buy does something to make you go in the store instead of just doing store pickup for their best deals.

think most people with a  3ds grabbed   

style  and crosswords for 15... sucks i paid 15 for crosswords   last year ..

here hoping amazon price matches..i would cancel and get them at amazon

Is this a good deal for the PSN/PS+ Card? I am thinking of picking up 2 as I want some DLC and a game on PSN.
Not really, sort of. Best Buy sold the 12 month PS+ for $40 not long ago or $3.33 a month or $10 for 3 months. Putting the value of $20 PSN/3 month Plus at ~$30, $27.99 isn't much cheaper than $30.

EDIT: Really depends if you would buy stuff on PSN, so maybe for you it's a good deal.

Not really, sort of. Best Buy sold the 12 month PS+ for $40 not long ago or $3.33 a month or $10 for 3 months. Putting the value of $20 PSN/3 month Plus at ~$30, $27.99 isn't much cheaper than $30.

EDIT: Really depends if you would buy stuff on PSN, so maybe for you it's a good deal.
meijers also has a 15% off this weekend

can get the 20 buck cards for 17 guess it would be around same price

tempted to buy a few but already have psn until 2016

Got Style Savvy for my daughter for 4.99 + tax with an RZ cert.  Now when I get it I'll hold it until Xmas with the Animal Crossing New Leaf game I've also got for her.  Christmas shopping in July for 3DS games and I haven't bought a 3DS for her yet...

meijers also has a 15% off this weekend

can get the 20 buck cards for 17 guess it would be around same price

tempted to buy a few but already have psn until 2016
Actually, I just checked and I don't get a discount on any of the things I want to DL. Does Best Buy PM Meijer on the East Coast? And is there a link to the deal? I can't find it online :(

i dont know if id believe the stock locator. I know for sure i saw at least 5-6 on the shelf when i went and got tank tank tank, and now it shows unavailable. i highly doubt they sold that many. i think best buy does something to make you go in the store instead of just doing store pickup for their best deals.
It becomes unavailable for pickup when they have 3 or less.

Really tempted by the Lego Minotaur package and the Lego Star Wars III package. The Lego games are usually fun and the bobble head is pretty damn cool looking. I'd probably just end up giving the Minotaur game to my nephew though so... meh I guess.

Nice, been waiting for Kirby at a good price. One store in twenty near me still has it. Grabbed that and Pokemon Conquest.

Thanks, OP!

Actually, I just checked and I don't get a discount on any of the things I want to DL. Does Best Buy PM Meijer on the East Coast? And is there a link to the deal? I can't find it online :(
should say this weekend upcoming the 26 and 27th also instore only i think

But in stock but no shipping available and none of my local stores are carrying it. Knew I should've bit last night when it was available. Ah well atleast Nintendo Land is on sale so I got something to play with my Wii U once that comes in.

But in stock but no shipping available and none of my local stores are carrying it. Knew I should've bit last night when it was available. Ah well atleast Nintendo Land is on sale so I got something to play with my Wii U once that comes in.
Yep, not available for shipping again. I hope some CAGs got orders in.

Managed to grab a copy for the brief 10 minutes it was available :)

But my bro missed out like many others. Bummer.

I went to my local Best Buy and they had no Kirby. I then went next door to Target and price matched it. Sweet! I love all things Nintendo, but not everything is worth MSRP to me. Great deal! Thanks OP!

I only really ask because I have no clue if they've ever been on sale before or not.
Same sale on PSN cards occurred at BB almost three weeks ago. Nonetheless great price.

I lol'ed at the "back to school" sale. shouldn't computers, printers and other school related items be on sale?

Thanks OP. Grabbed the one copy of Kirby at my store, as well as 3DS Croswords for $5 and Just Dance 3 (Wii) for $10 (for the wife and kid).

Went in for Pokemon Conquest w/ store pickup. Already have a copy of Kirby from a while back and wanted to give some other CAGs a shot at it. Yet another game to add to my DS/3DS backlog.  ;) 

went in and got a copy of pokemon conquest and crosswords plus. Wish I could have snagged a Kirby collection for my cousin but whatever still a great deal and glad I finnaly got pokemon conquest for $15 since I missed it last time.

bread's done
Back