Best Buy @Gamer coupons for 4/6 to 5/3

MoCiWe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
$25 off Puppetter (PS3)

$15 off God of War: Ascension (PS3)

$50 off Call of Duty: Ghosts Prestige Edition (X360, PS3)

$20 off Pikmin 3 (Wii U)

$20 off Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (Wii U)

$5 off Rocketfish Chat Headset (PS4)

$5 off Rocketfish DS4 controller kit Blue/Black (PS4)

$10 off any Pre-owned game $29.99 and up (Will have to sort through all the 20-29.98 stuff since they changed their sorting system http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=UTF-8&_dynSessConf=-1140068749326905334&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24pcmcat232900050017&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=%2Bcurrentprice+skuidsaas&qp=currentprice2_facet%3DPrice~%2450+-+%2499.99%5Ecurrentprice2_facet%3DPrice~%2420+-+%2439.99%5Ecurrentprice2_facet%3DSAAS~Price~%2440+-+%2449.99&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=pcmcat232900050017)

Coupons good for 4/6/2014-5/3/2014

Last edited by a moderator:
Bummer that I won't receive these coupons.  If anyone has a $10 off preowned or a Pikmin coupon they wont use let me know.

This is the first time I have not received my coupons at the same time as everyone else.  When did these arrive in your in-box?

In b4 the bitching and moaning.

Ghosts Prestige has potential, I'll keep my eye on that.

Edit- if anyone grabs GOW A, the online pass is expired. Learned that the hard way. Saw all the free online dlc fot it, so decided to put it in only to find out it just expired the day before.
You are fucking kidding right? god fucking motherfucker that shit pisses me off so fucking bad. I bought the game for $15, but wouldn't have bought it for more than $5 or so without the online multiplayer. Is there a way short of completely bending over to Sony that I can actually get the online pass to register?

I thought the free DLC was uncharacteristically generous of Sony, now I know why. I downloaded a bunch of worthless shit to clog up my PSN downloads list :wall:

Last edited:
You are fucking kidding right? god fucking motherfucker that shit pisses me off so fucking bad. I bought the game for $15, but wouldn't have bought it for more than $5 or so without the online multiplayer. Is there a way short of completely bending over to Sony that I can actually get the online pass to register?
Mine expired March 30th. I'll probably just politely ask if can get it extended or if they could give me a new one. They give away all the online DLC for free but don't extend the online passes. Like WTF, are you serious? Shit pisses me off because I just downloaded everything then went to put the code in only to see that it expired the day before.

Mine expired March 30th. I'm probably going to complain too. They give away all the online DLC for free but don't extend the online passes. Like WTF, are you serious? Shit pisses me off because I just downloaded everything then went to put the code in only to see that it expired the day before.
How are you going to complain to Sony? I've tried calling them with a problem I had on PSN once before, and honestly their customer service is just a small notch above Nintendo's so I'm not expecting much luck in that regard. But I suppose it's still worth a shot. However if you know of anything better I'd greatly appriciate it if you could share, as I was hoping to spend at least a weekend or two on this multiplayer when I finish with AC.

Last edited:
How are you going to complain to Sony? I've tried calling them with a problem I had on PSN once before, and honestly their customer service is just a small notch above Nintendo's so I'm not expecting much luck in that regard. But I suppose it's still worth a shot. However if you know of anything better I'd greatly appriciate it if you could share, as I was hoping to spend at least a weekend or two on this multiplayer when I finish with AC.
I edited that part. I'll probably just politely ask if they can extend it or give me a new one. I'm not going to pay for it since I bought the damn game new. From now on though, I have to put these codes in right away.

Wondering how cheap I should be.  Could Ninja Gaiden go lower, or should I just buy it now and be happy with $8?  

Surprised to see my @Gamer subscription expired March 1 even though I used the $30 offer to renew GCU in December. Guess I figured I would get the last few issues since I have GCU through March 2016.

Surprised to see my @Gamer subscription expired March 1 even though I used the $30 offer to renew GCU in December. Guess I figured I would get the last few issues since I have GCU through March 2016.
Yeah I'm in the same situation. Hopefully I can find atleast a $10 off preowned code though.

I edited that part. I'll probably just politely ask if they can extend it or give me a new one. I'm not going to pay for it since I bought the damn game new. From now on though, I have to put these codes in right away.
I think I'm just going to stop buying games with online passes altogether. Assuming your's wasn't just some fluke and I get the same error when I go to put the code in, this will be the 2nd time I bought a game with MP in mind and the online pass had expired. It's getting old very quickly.

When did everyone get coupons? I haven't gotten mine this month and I really want ng3
I am unlocked member, but i never recieved my monthly coupon by email ever since BB stop sending the magazine.

Also i never had my 20% applied instore, online is ok. If there some set up i need to do? Thanks.

$4 for Ninja Gaiden 3 for the Wii U and $7 Puppeteer for GCU members seems pretty good. I don't even have a Wii U (yet?) and was vaguely interested in Puppeteer.

Edit: So the favorable GCU stacking with the coupons have stopped now? Getting $12 for Puppeteer and $8 for NG3. So it's the $ off coupon first then then 20% discount.
As of now Puppeteer is $12 then? Hopefully it goes on sale soon. Not saying it isn't worth that I just have a backlog too large right now. Story for all of us. Hah.

I think I'm just going to stop buying games with online passes altogether. Assuming your's wasn't just some fluke and I get the same error when I go to put the code in, this will be the 2nd time I bought a game with MP in mind and the online pass had expired. It's getting old very quickly.
I believe Sony has said they will no longer use online passes in the future.

Probably late in line but if anybody doesn't want the pikmin 3 code, i'll gladly trade a uv code or disney digital code for it.  Thanks.

If anyone want the physical stuff from Ghosts Prestige Edition for PS3, I want the season pass. We can split it up and both save some money. PM me.

In b4 the bitching and moaning.

Ghosts Prestige has potential, I'll keep my eye on that.

Edit- if anyone grabs GOW A, the online pass is expired. Learned that the hard way. Saw all the free online dlc fot it, so decided to put it in only to find out it just expired the day before.
Double check it again because when I checked mine last night, it was still valid.

Wouldn't make sense to terminate the online pass when there are people like me still playing online.

Double check it again because when I checked mine last night, it was still valid.
Wouldn't make sense to terminate the online pass when there are people like me still playing online.
Yea I did, and it wasn't working. Mine says it expired 3/30, maybe because that was from the original batch.

Free to anyone who wants them. Holding onto Puppeeter and Pikmin 3 right now, If I change my mind will post them later.

GOW: Ascension - 1c1d6ce5c

COD: Prestige Edition - 1c2122be5

Yea I did, and it wasn't working. Mine says it expired 3/30, maybe because that was from the original batch.
I suppose that's what you get for buying it earlier and paying more. :)

Codes with expirations in retail boxes are such a dumb idea - especially since there is never any indication of the code expiration date on the outside of the box. That should be a requirement so consumers know what they're getting.

FYI, if you complain, it may do some good, though. I know Sony extended the expiration for some codes for other games a few month ago since so many people were complaining. I think it was Uncharted 2 and a few others.

Def gonna pick up Pikmin 3. First time I'll have used these coupons in months! Still wish the offerings were better though.
Tell BB directly you wanna recieve better & more diverse coupons more often.

53 votes been under review for a while judgment day approaches one way or the other
http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Add-more-coupons-product-diversity-to-the-gamer-magazine/idi-p/650023

I`m hoping they follow the feedback & move the coupons to the mybb site vs dropping them altogether there`s too many super cheap/free games thanks to @gamer coupons don`t wanna see them go away without a fight.
http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Save-Gamer-GCU-BestBuy-don-t-lose-your-edge-now-amp-become-a-1/idi-p/784487

Secondly people give away their codes. I hope no one is silly enough to actually pay you for them.
Some people give them away other sell unwanted ones to reduce the cost of GCU if a person feels the make out better by buying the coupons for a decent savings after cost let them I guess.

I am unlocked member, but i never recieved my monthly coupon by email ever since BB stop sending the magazine.
Also i never had my 20% applied instore, online is ok. If there some set up i need to do? Thanks.
Contact a BB mod thru thr forums page probably a tech glitch for your 20%. As for you coupons have you renewed recently?

I believe Sony has said they will no longer use online passes in the future.
I bought Twisted Metal last year, online pass didn't work. Called sony support and they refused to help.

Just last night I went to activate Resistance for the Vita's online pass. Didn't work. Called, they claim it expired. Funny how there is no expiration date for online passes! 45 minutes on the phone for nothing.

I suppose that's what you get for buying it earlier and paying more. :)

Codes with expirations in retail boxes are such a dumb idea - especially since there is never any indication of the code expiration date on the outside of the box. That should be a requirement so consumers know what they're getting.

FYI, if you complain, it may do some good, though. I know Sony extended the expiration for some codes for other games a few month ago since so many people were complaining. I think it was Uncharted 2 and a few others.
Hey, it was free. I had used a buy 2 get 1 free coupon for new games $39.99 and under at BB last year. Probably could have waited though since I still have to beat GoW Origins, Collections, and GoW 3. The backlog strikes again.

Hi anyone willing to private message me a ninja gaiden 3 code for wii u I would greatly appreciate it and will owe you one! =)

Anyone have a UV code for 47 Ronin or Homefront to trade for @Gamer Coupons? I have everything except Pikmin 3 code.

bread's done
Back