Best Buy @Gamer coupons for 4/6 to 5/3

MoCiWe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
$25 off Puppetter (PS3)

$15 off God of War: Ascension (PS3)

$50 off Call of Duty: Ghosts Prestige Edition (X360, PS3)

$20 off Pikmin 3 (Wii U)

$20 off Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (Wii U)

$5 off Rocketfish Chat Headset (PS4)

$5 off Rocketfish DS4 controller kit Blue/Black (PS4)

$10 off any Pre-owned game $29.99 and up (Will have to sort through all the 20-29.98 stuff since they changed their sorting system http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=UTF-8&_dynSessConf=-1140068749326905334&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24pcmcat232900050017&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=%2Bcurrentprice+skuidsaas&qp=currentprice2_facet%3DPrice~%2450+-+%2499.99%5Ecurrentprice2_facet%3DPrice~%2420+-+%2439.99%5Ecurrentprice2_facet%3DSAAS~Price~%2440+-+%2449.99&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=pcmcat232900050017)

Coupons good for 4/6/2014-5/3/2014

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell BB directly you wanna recieve better & more diverse coupons more often.

53 votes been under review for a while judgment day approaches one way or the other
http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Add-more-coupons-product-diversity-to-the-gamer-magazine/idi-p/650023

I`m hoping they follow the feedback & move the coupons to the mybb site vs dropping them altogether there`s too many super cheap/free games thanks to @gamer coupons don`t wanna see them go away without a fight.
http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Save-Gamer-GCU-BestBuy-don-t-lose-your-edge-now-amp-become-a-1/idi-p/784487

Some people give them away other sell unwanted ones to reduce the cost of GCU if a person feels the make out better by buying the coupons for a decent savings after cost let them I guess.

Contact a BB mod thru thr forums page probably a tech glitch for your 20%. As for you coupons have you renewed recently?
thnx i will do that.

so just checking. new members who join do not get the coupons and all coupons end in may for all members who are getting them now?

i signed up for GCU last month, but haven't received any emails/coupons? is there a place to complain?
if you signed up only last month then you would not be eligible for these coupons these specific coupons are only for gcu members who were also a part of gcu prior to the new changes. so only those who were members before last October and continued to be members or those that renewed before last October. Anyone who signed up after October of last year for gcu are not eligible for these specific coupons.

I've got the Pikmin code I requested earlier in trade for the $5 Xbox live code.

not at home so I haven't replied to any pms yet other then the first person to offer the trade and we made a deal. I'll pm everybody else back tonight

No! JAN/FEB was really good.. Cheap Rayman Legends for Vita plus $6 Ass Creed Black Flag for PS3/360...Sounds good to me, AC4 glitch totally made that set good by itself
and didn't some people end up getting black flag for only $1 to for wii u that same month? those are the only decent coupons we have had this year so far so hopefully these coupons make up for it sometime this month

and didn't some people end up getting black flag for only $1 to for wii u that same month? those are the only decent coupons we have had this year so far so hopefully these coupons make up for it sometime this month
Some? You mean everyone right? Too bad the glitch is gone now.

Okay, I pretty much want all of the gaming coupons except Call of Duty. So I'm looking for Puppeteer, Pikmin 3, God of War, NG3 AND the pre-owned coupon. Since this is a big request, I will trade a $10 Xbox code for all of them.

Please PM me if you can help. And I do take feedback into consideration, I'd rather not trade with someone without feedback.

$15 for Puppeteer is a steal.

Question though - I dont have a printer so how do I get the coupon for them to scan at Best Buy? And will the 20% GCU be taken off too? Thanks.

$15 for Puppeteer is a steal.

Question though - I dont have a printer so how do I get the coupon for them to scan at Best Buy? And will the 20% GCU be taken off too? Thanks.
Ask to use the customer kiosk to print a Best Buy coupon from your e-mail.

Might as well try. Anyone not going to use their Pikmin 3 and Ninja Gaiden 3 Wii U codes? I have an official download code for the 35 track OST to Retro City Rampage through Bandcamp.

If anyone isn't going to use and is willing to donate the $10 off used game code, I'd be willing to accept!

Wow, really hope that I redeemed it back when I got it then.
Must be unfortunately, I know when I tested the other coupons from last month and before it was still working off the standard price :(
You are fucking kidding right? god fucking motherfucker that shit pisses me off so fucking bad. I bought the game for $15, but wouldn't have bought it for more than $5 or so without the online multiplayer. Is there a way short of completely bending over to Sony that I can actually get the online pass to register?

I thought the free DLC was uncharacteristically generous of Sony, now I know why. I downloaded a bunch of worthless shit to clog up my PSN downloads list :wall:
Mine expired March 30th. I'll probably just politely ask if can get it extended or if they could give me a new one. They give away all the online DLC for free but don't extend the online passes. Like WTF, are you serious? Shit pisses me off because I just downloaded everything then went to put the code in only to see that it expired the day before.
How are you going to complain to Sony? I've tried calling them with a problem I had on PSN once before, and honestly their customer service is just a small notch above Nintendo's so I'm not expecting much luck in that regard. But I suppose it's still worth a shot. However if you know of anything better I'd greatly appriciate it if you could share, as I was hoping to spend at least a weekend or two on this multiplayer when I finish with AC.
Double check it again because when I checked mine last night, it was still valid.

Wouldn't make sense to terminate the online pass when there are people like me still playing online.
Yea I did, and it wasn't working. Mine says it expired 3/30, maybe because that was from the original batch.
yup that must be it then. My voucher says 12/31/14.

I just redeemed mine today from the original batch that was meant to expire at the end of March. Long story short, redeem them online on PS website, NOT from the console and it will work.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/games

Hover over your avatar and click on "redeem code" to redeem it.

I had the same problem with inFamous collection bundle when the voucher in it expired and I was unable to redeem it via the console but it worked by redeeming it online 2 months past the expired date. Worth a shot for you guys that haven't done it yet.

If anyone doesn't want their Pikmin 3 or Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge coupons, if you wouldn't mind tossing me a PM i'd be eternally grateful.

I just redeemed mine today from the original batch that was meant to expire at the end of March. Long story short, redeem them online on PS website, NOT from the console and it will work.

I had the same problem with inFamous collection bundle when the voucher in it expired and I was unable to redeem it via the console but it worked by redeeming it online 2 months past the expired date. Worth a shot for you guys that haven't done it yet.
Didn't work for me. I tried a few days ago, right after the cut-off date on the cards, March 30 or 31.(newegg didn't ship the CE fast enough). Neither the GoW voucher or the PSASBR codes from that bundle worked.

Edit: Nice, just tried again since you mentioned it working today, and they work. Thanks man!

Hmm just realized they now take GCU off the after coupon price online now :cry:

Though $31.99 is still a good price on Pikmin, wondering if should wait until the end of the month to see if it drops (probably won't being Nintendo 1st party).

Thank you for the heads up though this didn't work when I tried this last night.

I wonder since they fixed how the discounts work on these coupons if they also fixed it to how many times you could use the coupon? Before you could use it once online and once in store I wonder if that changed to

I have a Pokemon Y code for trade if nobody wants to use their Pikmin and Ninja Gaiden or $10 off pre-owned code. And I will send first if anybody who wants to trade has good feedback. Shoot me a PM.

Edit: traded with somebody!

I just renewed my GCU, where do I get the coupons? I always got the mag before.
When was your GCU set to expire before? If it was after today, then you should still be receiving your print magazine. If it was before today, then you aren't entitled to receive the coupons anymore. Renewing your GCU didn't renew your old benefits too.

Didn't work for me. I tried a few days ago, right after the cut-off date on the cards, March 30 or 31.(newegg didn't ship the CE fast enough). Neither the GoW voucher or the PSASBR codes from that bundle worked.

Edit: Nice, just tried again since you mentioned it working today, and they work. Thanks man!

I called Sony support last night, 46min on the phone, to activate Resistance: Burning Skies for the vita. They wouldn't help me. Presently on the phone for 52min right now with a supervisor.

Almost two hours, just to activate an online pass that has no expiration date on the voucher yet they insist it's expired and refuse to help. I told them I'll buy the pass on the store for $9.99 and I want to be refunded, or I'll just dispute it with my credit card company.

I called Sony support last night, 46min on the phone, to activate Resistance: Burning Skies for the vita. They wouldn't help me. Presently on the phone for 52min right now with a supervisor.

Almost two hours, just to activate an online pass that has no expiration date on the voucher yet they insist it's expired and refuse to help. I told them I'll buy the pass on the store for $9.99 and I want to be refunded, or I'll just dispute it with my credit card company.
I think they are just trying to save you the trouble of playing Burning Skies online...but you are taking it for granted, Rome-OoooO

I'll give $5.00 Microsoft points for someone's Pikmin and Puppeteer codes they aren't using... PM me if you are interested...Thanks guys!

WORKED LIKED A CHARM

Cluttered with so many begging post uhhhh!
Hey if you don't want all your coupons, I would gladly take them all. Please!

I think they are just trying to save you the trouble of playing Burning Skies online...but you are taking it for granted, Rome-OoooO
I really have interest in playing it online. The problem is it has an online trophy, and it's going to irk me to no one to be stuck at 90% because of that.

Anyone have a CoD:Ghosts code they aren't going to use. I figure no one is asking for them and I just want the physical stuff that comes in the Prestige edition, not the game or the season pass. I don't have anything cool to trade, but if you don't want the code, I'd like it. Thanks

bread's done
Back