Best Buy @Gamer coupons for 4/6 to 5/3

MoCiWe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
$25 off Puppetter (PS3)

$15 off God of War: Ascension (PS3)

$50 off Call of Duty: Ghosts Prestige Edition (X360, PS3)

$20 off Pikmin 3 (Wii U)

$20 off Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (Wii U)

$5 off Rocketfish Chat Headset (PS4)

$5 off Rocketfish DS4 controller kit Blue/Black (PS4)

$10 off any Pre-owned game $29.99 and up (Will have to sort through all the 20-29.98 stuff since they changed their sorting system http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=UTF-8&_dynSessConf=-1140068749326905334&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24pcmcat232900050017&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=%2Bcurrentprice+skuidsaas&qp=currentprice2_facet%3DPrice~%2450+-+%2499.99%5Ecurrentprice2_facet%3DPrice~%2420+-+%2439.99%5Ecurrentprice2_facet%3DSAAS~Price~%2440+-+%2449.99&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=pcmcat232900050017)

Coupons good for 4/6/2014-5/3/2014

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it have killed Best Buy to just get rid of the @Gamer magazine and simply link the digital coupons to our "MyBestBuy" accounts going forward after the new program went into effect? People are missing out on great deals left and right because of the new programs rules.,,

How is that even possible? Did you have a prior renewal before renewing in december?
no idea what happened, but the lady doing the renewal for me was having problems with the coupon. I didn't renew before November, I think my gcu was originally going to expire in december

Q: What changes were made to Gamers Club Unlocked?

A: We revised the program to make it even more valuable to our members. The new benefit of getting 20% off new video games (excluding digital) drives unprecedented value to our Unlocked members. To make way for this new benefit, we are discontinuing offering @ Gamer to new members. Current members will receive @ Gamer until their membership expires, or until May 2014.

Q: Where is my subscription to @Gamer?

A: If you are already an Unlocked member, you will continue to receive @ Gamer through the term of your membership. However, in May of 2014 we will no longer be offering it to members. New Unlocked members will not receive @ Gamer moving forward. The coupons included in your @ Gamer magazine will also be discontinued.

Just because you renewed and are still getting coupons doesn't mean Dreamer is lying. What it means is you renewed and didn't realize you still had an existing membership from before 20%. Don't worry though, it just tacked on the 2 years from your original end date. I renewed in February and I still get coupons because my original membership expires close to the end of this month. However on https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/IM/GMR/combo_entry.jsp?cds_page_id=86045&cds_mag_code=GMR&id=1397336780942&lsid=41021606209019239&vid=1 my @gamer membership expires in June so I'll still get the last issue in May. Why that ends in June but my original GCU expires at the end of this month is beyond me. If you do still get them check that site because it could totally be different from your GCU for whatever weird reasons. Those two Q and A's should answer everything about why you don't get @gamer anymore.

No dice...I never had any luck getting the coupons...I know this is probably a longshot but anyone care to part with their Ninja Gaiden coupon ? Please PM me Thanks...

Why oh why.. I never used any of these coupons but now that I want the Pikmin 3 one I don't receive the email with the coupons.
Is it possible to get them if I contact their forum?

I'm going in on Pikmin 3. If anyone has a code they would like to give away for free, please kindly pm me. My kid loves this game.

Also, does anyone know if the coupons can still be used twice, in-store and online?
Yup. The email gives you a code to use online and a barcode to print out for instore. Just be careful to not go over the 3 game limit.

Would it have killed Best Buy to just get rid of the @Gamer magazine and simply link the digital coupons to our "MyBestBuy" accounts going forward after the new program went into effect? People are missing out on great deals left and right because of the new programs rules.,,
The coupons are a perk of the magazine, which you could only get by renewing before October of last year. The magazine isn't a perk of the new GCU, so of course they're not going to make it available for new subscribers/later renewers. You snooze you lose, dems the breaks, shoulda woulda coulda, etc.

The coupons are a perk of the magazine, which you could only get by renewing before October of last year. The magazine isn't a perk of the new GCU, so of course they're not going to make it available for new subscribers/later renewers. You snooze you lose, dems the breaks, shoulda woulda coulda, etc.
Read post #170.

I can trade any code except for a Ninja Gaiden code, and I would like a $10 off preowned game code in return. Please let me know if you are interested.

You waited till the last minute and got screwed. Not entirely your fault, but still.

You snooze you lose, dems the breaks, shoulda woulda coulda, etc. You struck out this time; life moves on, sans coupons.
I thought everyone hated the magazine anyway, yet they kept begging month after month for free coupons.

You waited till the last minute and got screwed. Not entirely your fault, but still.

You snooze you lose, dems the breaks, shoulda woulda coulda, etc. You struck out this time; life moves on, sans coupons.
Trying to renew before your subscription is up is waiting until the last minute? I had around 20 days before my expiration date. I wasn't even aware you could renew while you were active. I just figured I'd give it a shot while I was at the store that day (not sure what made me want to do so, but I did) and I came up empty handed.

I didn't "snooze" or anything. That would be waiting until the last day or so, which I could see. That last line wasn't necessary either. I got your point the first time...

I always end up with the codes left. Got Pikmin during b2g1 Sunday so I doubt I use that one. May keep it and ninja gaiden but the rest are available with exception of $10 off

Trying to renew before your subscription is up is waiting until the last minute? I had around 20 days before my expiration date. I wasn't even aware you could renew while you were active. I just figured I'd give it a shot while I was at the store that day (not sure what made me want to do so, but I did) and I came up empty handed.

I didn't "snooze" or anything. That would be waiting until the last day or so, which I could see. That last line wasn't necessary either. I got your point the first time...
I read your post #170. I do remember they weren't letting people reup during that time. That was around 2 months before 20% changes(started COD Ghosts release week). There was still a way to get it but if you didn't read the BB trade in thread posts on how, then most people wouldn't have known how.

is there a way to check how long your sub is through? Im pretty sure mine should still be good despite the fact i havent got a mag in months. I think i should be getting these in email form but dont think i got one for this or the last one. I should try to see if i din't toss one of the recent mags and see if it has an exp date

is there a way to check how long your sub is through? Im pretty sure mine should still be good despite the fact i havent got a mag in months. I think i should be getting these in email form but dont think i got one for this or the last one. I should try to see if i din't toss one of the recent mags and see if it has an exp date
Go to my.bestbuy.com. It's on the right side.
https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/IM/GMR/combo_entry.jsp?cds_page_id=86045&cds_mag_code=GMR&id=1397724953146&lsid=41070355531034337&vid=1 use this too. If your membership is good on myBB but not there then you don't get them anymore.

Go to my.bestbuy.com. It's on the right side.
https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/IM/GMR/combo_entry.jsp?cds_page_id=86045&cds_mag_code=GMR&id=1397724953146&lsid=41070355531034337&vid=1 use this too.

I thought everyone hated the magazine anyway, yet they kept begging month after month for free coupons.
Yep, even when they were $5 & the coupon/sale stack would save $25 people didn`t support it. Take it for granted miss it when it`s gone for good.
With all the people here who really want them but only 20 people speaking up to BB to save them it`s on life support flat lining.
http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Save-Gamer-GCU-BestBuy-don-t-lose-your-edge-now-amp-become-a-1/idi-p/784487

I have all coupons except $10 off $29.99. Entertaining offers. ($10 in BBY credit for the lot would be great!)
Unfortunately, everyone who has posted wants to keep the $10 off preowned, so no one is actually trying to give it up in exchange for something else.

I'd like to trade my coupons, including the $10 off preowned. I'm not really looking for any store credit and I'm definitely not looking for PS or XB cards. Or movie tickets codes for that matter.

I think that guy's Pokemon DL code offer was interesting, but realize that's a long shot.

PM me if you have an interesting, non-schwag, offer.

I'd like to trade my coupons, including the $10 off preowned. I'm not really looking for any store credit and I'm definitely not looking for PS or XB cards. Or movie tickets codes for that matter.
I think that guy's Pokemon DL code offer was interesting, but realize that's a long shot.
I will "Like" your post for all your coupons.

I will "Like" your post for all your coupons.

I have a 50% off any gaming strategy guide coupon. Found it while cleaning up, expires 4/30. In store only. Rather someone use it than it expiring. PM if you want it, no Lurkers. Must have at least a 1000 posts.

Gone

I was hoping to get in on the GoW deal, but haven't had the coupons in awhile.  Darn.  Not much I've been wanting lately via the coupons, but the GoW looked interesting.

It'd be nice if they changed their minds down the road concerning the coupons but I highly doubt it.

I was hoping to get in on the GoW deal, but haven't had the coupons in awhile. Darn. Not much I've been wanting lately via the coupons, but the GoW looked interesting.

It'd be nice if they changed their minds down the road concerning the coupons but I highly doubt it.
do you want my coupon? I don't plan on ever getting GoW:A

I have a 50% off any gaming strategy guide coupon. Found it while cleaning up, expires 4/30. In store only. Rather someone use it than it expiring. PM if you want it, no Lurkers. Must have at least a 1000 posts.
Gone
Saw this and had me thinking how many post have I made . I would have come up way short I'm only sitting at 279 . I suppose I should start posting more to get my numbers up in case a similar situation arises in the future .

bread's done
Back