Best Buy @Gamer coupons for 4/6 to 5/3

MoCiWe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
$25 off Puppetter (PS3)

$15 off God of War: Ascension (PS3)

$50 off Call of Duty: Ghosts Prestige Edition (X360, PS3)

$20 off Pikmin 3 (Wii U)

$20 off Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (Wii U)

$5 off Rocketfish Chat Headset (PS4)

$5 off Rocketfish DS4 controller kit Blue/Black (PS4)

$10 off any Pre-owned game $29.99 and up (Will have to sort through all the 20-29.98 stuff since they changed their sorting system http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=UTF-8&_dynSessConf=-1140068749326905334&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24pcmcat232900050017&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=%2Bcurrentprice+skuidsaas&qp=currentprice2_facet%3DPrice~%2450+-+%2499.99%5Ecurrentprice2_facet%3DPrice~%2420+-+%2439.99%5Ecurrentprice2_facet%3DSAAS~Price~%2440+-+%2449.99&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=pcmcat232900050017)

Coupons good for 4/6/2014-5/3/2014

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have a coupon for Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (Wii U) that they are not going to use? My Wii U is starting to collect dust :( PM me please. Thanks!

Does anyone have a god of war coupon they can spare hoping to get it today for the 4.99 price would be much appreciated

It would be awesome if someone can share their coupon for GOWA since I just started the saga collection.

Much appreciated if you message me for that coupon.
-B

Saw this and had me thinking how many post have I made . I would have come up way short I'm only sitting at 279 . I suppose I should start posting more to get my numbers up in case a similar situation arises in the future .
Start by telling us what games you "snagged" during each and every sale. Then, post "nothing for me" in every ad thread.

Last but not least, go into every Xbox One thread and preach it's demise because Need for Speed Rivals is $24.99 or something.

I just got GOW:A for $5.29!       with GCU and $15 @gamer coupon.    wow, thanks!     so cool when these games go on sale, coupon, and GCU.     

Picked up God of War: Ascension, the one game I was hoping to get a deal on with the coupons, for $5.39. Awesome deal!

Start by telling us what games you "snagged" during each and every sale. Then, post "nothing for me" in every ad thread.
Last but not least, go into every Xbox One thread and preach it's demise because Need for Speed Rivals is $24.99 or something.
Solid advice I'll try all of those and mix in a lil coupon begging , I'll hit a 1000 posts in no time .

Damn, there's a lot of begging here. I don't know why the mods don't make people keep this stuff in the trading thread.

Damn, there's a lot of begging here. I don't know why the mods don't make people keep this stuff in the trading thread.
It's like the plague... one starts and then all hell breaks loose. I wouldn't mind a GoW coupon though I'm never going to ask for one.

Earlier in the club nintendo thread I posted about having expiring points in a couple months from now and being forced to redeem them instead of banking them, my inbox blew up with numerous requests for free points/rewards.

hey beggers/lurkers, I'll send a picture of the GoW "physical" coupon (used online code already) for $5 Best Buy eGC (or Amazon/paypal etc). 

If you ever sent me something for free, go ahead and PM me and I'll just send the coupon.

Well, you can add my name to the list of whiners I guess.  Went to order Puppeteer and realized that I'm not getting the coupons anymore.  Had I known that was going to be the case I wouldn't have renewed.  Twenty percent off new games is great, but I don't buy enough new releases to justify the membership.

Kinda sad! I didn't get the coupons (1 out of 1,000's) didn't receive the coupons.  Anyone have spare PIKMIN 3 coupon & don't want to use it.  Can i have it ?? Pretty Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)

[quote name="kitsunisan" post="11698026" timestamp="1397838495"]Damn, there's a lot of begging here. I don't know why the mods don't make people keep this stuff in the trading thread.[/quote]

CAG is pro-PUR anti-GCU. When there's begging/exploiting coupons/etc. for PUR they usually shut it down, but GCU threads are always a moocher free-for-all.

Im a gamer unlocked member but never get the coupons. How are you guys getting the coupons?
Being a current GCU member doesn't grant a person the coupons, you would have had to been a member before the new GCU. If your old sub was set to expire in December, you'd get coupons until December. I renewed under the old program in September, so I will get coupons up until May when the coupons end.

It seems "Best Buy Math" works best in our favor when you combine any "sale item" game with a GCU coupon. Right now, Pikmin 3 for Wii U is on sale for $54.99 (normally $59.99). So with the GCU discount, the $20 OFF coupon, and Best Buy Math, it comes out to $26.99.

Is it a good time to bite? Or is it better to wait for a better sale within the next two weeks.

Don't know when the $54.99 sale ends. Maybe today? I know there is a mystery one day Easter sale tomorrow, but have no idea what items may be on sale.

Hmmm $26.99... Tempting... What you all think?

Does anyone save the links to the old @Gamer coupon threads? I'm looking for July 2012 and October 2012 if anyone has them saved.  If not I'll just have to utilize the crappy search system on here.

It seems "Best Buy Math" works best in our favor when you combine any "sale item" game with a GCU coupon. Right now, Pikmin 3 for Wii U is on sale for $54.99 (normally $59.99). So with the GCU discount, the $20 OFF coupon, and Best Buy Math, it comes out to $26.99.

Is it a good time to bite? Or is it better to wait for a better sale within the next two weeks.

Don't know when the $54.99 sale ends. Maybe today? I know there is a mystery one day Easter sale tomorrow, but have no idea what items may be on sale.

Hmmm $26.99... Tempting... What you all think?
Not seein' that price. Reference?

I guess I need 3 posts before I can start adding links, images, and stuff. Even though it's old news, I will try to add it to the next post.

Hopefully the screenshot works now. Sorry if the multiple posts look spammy. But here... old, expired news.

gallery_485561_8388_21440.jpg

Luckily, I got the God of War: Ascension before it's price changed. Thanks CAG!

[quote name="dreamer131313" post="11702482" timestamp="1398019095"]normal price $59.99[/quote]

So... $52 for GCU-$20 is $32... Hmm... Maybe I'll save my coupon for a few days to see if just in case it drops.

Rocketfish PS4 headset is on sale and after coupon it is $10.99
Rocketfish DS4 controller kit is on sale and after coupon it is $13.99

I'll grab that headset since I don't have one besides that piece of shit they shipped with the PS4

I have The pikmin 3 and ninja gaiden 3  Online savings codes for trade for an amazon gc is anyone wants them pm me

I could not find the old gcu coupon trading thread but if anyone has the link saved i can move this post there

It'd be nice if they changed their minds down the road concerning the coupons but I highly doubt it.
There will be a negative hit from the loss of the coupons if they don`t backtrack they already can`t move subs at $120 taking away something else that actually adds value to the sub certainly won`t help.
If they were truly devious they could just use these threads to sell them for $5 each in BB credit.

Does anyone save the links to the old @Gamer coupon threads? I'm looking for July 2012 and October 2012 if anyone has them saved. If not I'll just have to utilize the crappy search system on here.
Usually just googling July @Gamer cheapassgamer will do the trick.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/289959-bb-gamer-julyaug-coupons-10-koar-10-tera-20-sfvt-5-off-10-20-po/
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/294686-oct-2012-gamer-20-dead-island-goty-45-sleeping-dogs-10-off-used-game-2999/page-8

Feel free to disagree with me, but I have a feeling we'll see Pikmin 3 on sale for $50 before the coupons expire.
Is the risk worth $5? I don't think so. Buy now. You won't regret it if you have a passing interest in your Wii U or the Pikmin franchise. It's a fun game.

bread's done
Back