Best Buy @Gamer Dec Coupons: DW8 $40off, COD:BO Vita $25off, EOU:MG 3DS $15off, BLOPS WII-U $10off

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Just got my magazine in today.  Coupons are as follows:

Valid 12/1/13-1/4/14

FAQ:

-Coupons are working in store now.

-GCU should stack with the price AFTER coupon discount.  A few CAGs confirmed this is what happened with the Injustice coupon in October.

-CAGs are reporting that ONLINE ONLY it is applying GCU first then coupon. :hot: :hot:

Dynasty Warriors 8 :360: / :ps3: $40 off

:360: Dynasty Warriors 8

:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 8

$19.99 after coupon

or

$15.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $7.99 after GCU then coupon

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified (Vita) $25 off

$24.99 after coupon

or

$19.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $14.99 after GCU then coupon

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl :3ds: $15 off

$24.99 after coupon

or

$19.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $16.99 after GCU the coupon

Call of Duty Black Ops :wiiu: $10 off

$29.99 after coupon

or

$23.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $16.99 after GCU then coupon

Disney Infinity Toybox Challenge Starter Pack :3ds: $10 off

$64.99 after coupon

or

$51.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $49.99 after GCU then coupon

$10 off any Pre-Owned game $29.99 and Up

*Above link is to pre-owned games, sorted high to low.  Best I could do!

Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400 Wireless Headset $50 off

$169.99 after coupon

Sony Pulse Wireless Headset $30 off

$119.99 after coupon

Everything should be linked.  Definitely going to use the EO coupon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd really like an Etrian Odyssey and Dynasty Warriors code. I want the EO one much more. I'm willing to pay a couple of bucks for either, Paypal or an Amazon gift card. Or I'd trade both for a Robotron 2084 XBLA code. PM me!

Can you actually give small amounts of Amazon credit? How does that work? I always thought there was like a $5 minimum which seems like a lot to pay for a coupon.

since i dont get the coupons anymore i have to resort to trading for a coupon smh. i have a unused ratchet and clank quest for booty code and a batman arkham origins deathstroke challange pack dlc voucher (ps3 version) to trade for a dynasty warriors coupon. again i hate doing this but i have no choice lol

I have a Etrian Odyssey coupon. If someone wants it Im willing to trade for a China Rising DLC for ps4. Message me

Want:

the Damn EO Coupon

Still

Have:

Various steam keys + cards

if any are interested anyway ;)

How much did you want it for? You can currently order it online for $8.xx.
This is one of those crazy pipe dream ideas but I was hoping for it to drop to 40 on random. Then I apply the coupon to get the game for free. If it's not feasible, then it goes straight to the pipe dream bin

I've been getting @Gamer physical copies.  I haven't got this one yet.  I'm pretty sure they said my last issue was the last physical copy I'd receive.  How do I get my coupons once the subscription has been converted to digital?  I've tried to use the sign-in using my normal BB account, but it doesn't seem to work for the magazine.  

I've been getting @Gamer physical copies. I haven't got this one yet. I'm pretty sure they said my last issue was the last physical copy I'd receive. How do I get my coupons once the subscription has been converted to digital? I've tried to use the sign-in using my normal BB account, but it doesn't seem to work for the magazine.
As far as I know, the only way to access the digital coupons is through the e-mail that they send to you which contains a link to the @Gamer issue. It is really starting to bother me that I keep getting these digital issues send to me after the 15th of each month, yet every time I log into my account at http://www.atgamermagazine.com/ it states that the latest issue has already been sent.

So I got my physical coupons in and I don't see myself using them. Anyone want to trade for something?

I've been getting @Gamer physical copies. I haven't got this one yet. I'm pretty sure they said my last issue was the last physical copy I'd receive. How do I get my coupons once the subscription has been converted to digital? I've tried to use the sign-in using my normal BB account, but it doesn't seem to work for the magazine.
You get an email, simple as that, you don't sign in anywhere? It will say something like "Your @Gamer Issue + $190 in coupons". When you get that email you don't sign in anywhere, you just go to the "View Coupons" section.

I haven't received any email about the digital magazine or coupons. But I can view the lastest issue of the magazine by using my account number to log in. I have already contacted bestbuy about the coupons, but no reply yet.

I have every coupon besides the Pre-Owned coupon up for trade.

Message me with offers, not really expecting much.

Edit: Dynasty Warriors coupon is gone. Still have everything else.

I've also only received one email, that was after I renewed my subscription to digital. Nothing since.

Does anyone know if the Sony Pulse Wireless Headset are any good for the PS4? I have seen some mix reviews on the quality built of the headsets. Like wearing them for a long time your ears get hot?!? Right now i have some Turtle Beach headset from my old Xbox 360 and wanted to know if they are about the same or better??

Does anyone know if the Sony Pulse Wireless Headset are any good for the PS4? I have seen some mix reviews on the quality built of the headsets. Like wearing them for a long time your ears get hot?!? Right now i have some Turtle Beach headset from my old Xbox 360 and wanted to know if they are about the same or better??
Not compatible yet. 1Q14!

I have all the coupons but the Etrian Odyssey one...which is the one I want.

Anyone have it and want another of one of the current coupons in exchange?

Or if someone just has it and they're not going to use it I'd appreciate it.

Does anyone know if the Sony Pulse Wireless Headset are any good for the PS4? I have seen some mix reviews on the quality built of the headsets. Like wearing them for a long time your ears get hot?!? Right now i have some Turtle Beach headset from my old Xbox 360 and wanted to know if they are about the same or better??
If you go to YouTube and type "Sony pulse wireless headset ps4", a number of vids come up.

Was going to post 1, but I think it'd be better to check out a few.

I have an Etrian Odyssey code I'm not going to use. I would like to trade for a DW8 digital code or something.

I'm only on once or twice a day so give me a bit to respond. :)

I may as  well offer up all of my other coupons since I don't use them anyway. The DW8 code has been used because I'm a big fan of those games. But the others are up for trade possibilities

Hmmm. For that price, I would actually consider getting EO. Didn't like the demo but with a coupon, I could at least add it to the backlog.

Oh yeah. Not an @gamer member. Guess not having a coupon is really, REALLY saving me some money.

I have pretty much every coupon except for Etrian Odessy (might use)

Not sure how this trading thing works, but I'm curious as to how it works >_>.

The Pulse Elite headset is on sale for $124.99 right now because of a Sony Playstation promotion.  Stack your $30 off coupon for a final price of $94.99 before tax.  Not too shabby.

Have everything but the EO, DW8 and $10 off used up for giveaway.

I don't like beggars, if I see that you begged in this thread, I'm not giving it to you.

Either way, PM me if you want any of the coupons :)

Sadly I stopped getting the coupons without a notice or anything. 

Anyone have  spare EO or DW8 coupon code? Don't know if it's tradable here, but I have the dlc code for the last of us sights and sounds pack. It expires by the end of this year.

Has anyone received a magazine this month?  I'm still one of those dinosaurs that gets their coupons in the mail and I'd hate to miss the boat on DW8.

Best Buy will have on sale :wiiu: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II for $19.99 starting this Sunday. So $7.99 after coupon and 20% off.

Best Buy will have on sale :wiiu: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II for $19.99 starting this Sunday. So $7.99 after coupon and 20% off.
It will be in store for $7.99 with coupon. Because the GCU discount online is taken off the original price before taking the $10 coupon off ($19.99 - $4), you will be able to order a copy online for $5.99 as well (for those with digital coupons that is :D)

The Disney Infinite Bundle for 3DS is $31~ w/ GCU and coupon.

1Wvh8qB.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back